Next Planet: Uveto VII

PalletTown

Sep 10, 2015
Wasn't there a special ausar gene mod in the Uveto doc, or has it not been developed yet?

Sojo

Mar 18, 2016
Will the Uveto expansion be before or after Myrellion gets finished I know this is an old question but the answer escapes me. Either way, keep up the awesome work folks.!

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Speaking of Myrellion and getting on Uveto, how are we getting the coordinates aside from the subjugation end for Tairva?

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Either The probe that you get no matter what after defeating Taivra or Shade thinks your cool so heres some cordinates.

You're saying that we'll be able to turn in the probe regardless of how we handled Taivra? Or that it's only for beating her and we just get the cooridants from shade for being cool and have to lose out on the cash bonus for the probe and put off the incest reveal?

Man why is pacifism in this game so unrewarding.

Last edited by a moderator:

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Speaking of Myrellion and getting on Uveto, how are we getting the coordinates aside from the subjugation end for Tairva?

You get the coordinates regardless of Myrellion's resolution.

These are not, however, the coordinates for Uveto. Those you get from Shade if you're not a dick to her, or from a TBA short adventure in space.

Alabaster Chimes

Aug 29, 2015
You get the coordinates regardless of Myrellion's resolution.

These are not, however, the coordinates for Uveto. Those you get from Shade if you're not a dick to her, or from a TBA short adventure in space.

Wait so its not the next story planet? Its an optional planet? And what we've been teased with so far it will actually be good? 

Sign me up

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Oh, definitely before the end of the year. :S

Corivas

Aug 29, 2015
Next thing you know, it's released on December 25th as a christmas present.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I'm in too deep with TiTS. I remember I played CoC up until before Marble was added, forgot about it, and then when I found out about it again it was like, oh shit.

Corivas

Aug 29, 2015
I didn't play CoC until waaaay late in development, probably because I don't like waiting for something to finish (like TV shows).

I'm probably also too deep with TiTs to leave so early in development again.

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
So for the lurelings am I to understand that the sexy npc is not going to be involved in combat?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
So for the lurelings am I to understand that the sexy npc is not going to be involved in combat?

Originally, no, though now that dynamic group combat is a thing I might have her be a tease-attacker to the Lureling's brute force. 

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
Originally, no, though now that dynamic group combat is a thing I might have her be a tease-attacker to the Lureling's brute force. 

Ok two things

1. Would the lured creature be able to be switched out fairly easily?
  2. If someone were to write up stuff for a non-persistance generic lured npc (i know it being a male isn't a problem) would you be open to that?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Ok two things

1. Would the lured creature be able to be switched out fairly easily?
  2. If someone were to write up stuff for a non-persistance generic lured npc (i know it being a male isn't a problem) would you be open to that?

So, I think what you're asking is, "Can there be more than one 'lure' character attached to the Lureling creature type?" To which the answer is yes.

Rather than making it a whole new thing, what I'd suggest in this case is have a randomized option between 2 (or more!) potential lures, which would funnel into the same combat encounter with the Lureling should the PC bumble into that. Only thing that would need to be different would be the intro/outro and the sex scenes for the lure.

JakeFromStateFarm

Jan 15, 2016
Y'know, a new start on the forum feels like a good a time as any to post some cool stuff. So, for all the writers looking towards the horizon for things to write, allow me to present... Planet 5: Uveto, a semi-core ice world controlled by corporate interests, with a population primarily made up of gene-modded ausar and human religious oddballs. 

Final Design Document Here. You should be able to comment on it if you have questions or want to tell everyone about content you're creating.

so, i have all the planets unlocked, got the nyrean queen as a wifey, and finished kara's help quest (and by finished, i got my ass handed to me and ran away before the nuke blew) how do i get to uveto? 

Libertysn

Feb 3, 2016
If you have the newest backer version you will have to fly around a bit and eventually encounter a quest taking you to Uveto, if you have the public build you will have to wait for the newest version to be released next month.

Magic Ted

Forum God
Aug 26, 2015
Uveto is currently not even really implemented at this time, so don't worry about it.

Terra_Lupis

Aug 28, 2015
Hi Everyone, I'm just wondering if I could please have some help writing the sex scenes for the Stormguard Champions. I will finish up all other aspects of them but when it comes to the sex scenes I have no idea what to do.

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
Just to ask, but should this topic be renamed and moved to the actual TiTS section and not in the Event Submission section, as the planet has been implemented in the game? It would be in the same section as the Myrellion Content Discussion.

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
Just to ask, but should this topic be renamed and moved to the actual TiTS section and not in the Event Submission section, as the planet has been implemented in the game? It would be in the same section as the Myrellion Content Discussion.

It's not really implemented yet, at least not in any functional  shape or form. There are no enemies, no quests and hardly any NPC's to interact with. Heck right now you can complete Nayna's quest without doing jack shit because the system lets you deliver drones you don't actually have.

in short, it's just not ready to move yet.