The Order of Light

Deva

Sep 19, 2015
Posting for another gameauthor from our team, Aggra. You can find the most up to date version of the game on our blog here: http://pervyfantasyproductions.blogspot.com/

The Order of Light

Game engine: RPG Maker VX Ace

Setting: High Fantasy

Nutshell synposis: Adopted by the Order of Light as a child, Niltaru and her friend Hilde are sent out in pursuit of the witch Sintra, a powerful magic user enchanting the minds of anyone getting in her way to gain control of the entire world. On their way they will have to overcome men, monsters, and even demons fallen under the sway of Sintra as they try to stop her perverted Scheme.

Adult themes: Female, Sub protagonist, F/F, F/M, F/Trans Mind control, Corruption, Bimbofication, Monstergirls,  Fetish outfits, Female Dominant, Male dominant

Preview pic:

GvdOXXA.png

Last edited by a moderator:

cazadore

Aug 31, 2015
can you go to basement in Sintra's tower it keeps saying i have to visit her room but i already have

Deva

Sep 19, 2015
I've been to her room but when i try going down to lower level instead of top floor is says I should visit her room first

.. and.. err.. why do you try to go to the lower levels before visiting her room?

cazadore

Aug 31, 2015
.. and.. err.. why do you try to go to the lower levels before visiting her room?

I've visited her room on the sixth floor and when i go to the area with two sets of stairs when i try to go down it says i should visit her room first, revisited her room still says that

Sanity

Nov 8, 2015
I can't seem to get the game to work though I downloaded the Last Demon Hunter with the system the game needs.

Deva

Sep 19, 2015
I can't seem to get the game to work though I downloaded the Last Demon Hunter with the system the game needs.

What kind of error are you getting?

I've visited her room on the sixth floor and when i go to the area with two sets of stairs when i try to go down it says i should visit her room first, revisited her room still says that

.. I can't quite diagnose what your problem is, but seeing as how no one else mentioned this its not a bug.Ttry a save from before entering Sintras tower.

Luna

Sep 14, 2015
Hey,

Was just wondering if there was a plan to update the face portraits for Niltaru? Not saying she's ugly, just that i find her image doesn't match the the style of the other characters.

Deva

Sep 19, 2015
Hey,

Was just wondering if there was a plan to update the face portraits for Niltaru? Not saying she's ugly, just that i find her image doesn't match the the style of the other characters.

You mean Niltaru being RPG Maker creator based? , if you mean pictures rather than a faceset, They exist already, see: http://aggrahu.blogspot.de/2015/12/picture-insertion.html

How much aggra plans to implement them I can't tell ya. I can tell ya that if he uses my method its a loooot of small tinkering. You could try poking 'em directly on their games blog, problem is theres A LOT of pictures he'd have to change, so I wouldn't get my hopes up.

thedoubleyew

Oct 27, 2015
Found a rather obnoxious bug. After finishing the bunny bar area and finishing off the boss, I can no longer change some of Niltaru's equipment. Most of it is greyed out and makes the "buzz" noise when I try to change them. This includes:

• Weapon - set to Notung
  • Shield - set to Holy Shield
  • Headgear - empty
  • Bodygear - Holy Armor
  • Accessory - Bunny Amulet

When loading a save before this area it works fine. Prior I had the dancer outfit on her.

Also have random character faces instead of specific ones e.g. random dude instead of Niltaru.

Deva

Sep 19, 2015
It tells me I need RPGVXAce to run the game or something...

You should get that then, just dl TLDH with RTP (thats the thing that causes the bug) or DL it straight form the website.

Found a rather obnoxious bug. After finishing the bunny bar area and finishing off the boss, I can no longer change some of Niltaru's equipment. Most of it is greyed out and makes the "buzz" noise when I try to change them. This includes:

• Weapon - set to Notung
  • Shield - set to Holy Shield
  • Headgear - empty
  • Bodygear - Holy Armor
  • Accessory - Bunny Amulet

When loading a save before this area it works fine. Prior I had the dancer outfit on her.

Also have random character faces instead of specific ones e.g. random dude instead of Niltaru.

Yes, the bar breaks clothing a bit, working on it(fixing) hopefully in this release. By the way, new release on the blog:

Typing fixes, sixth sin trial.

http://pervyfantasyproductions.blogspot.de/2016/03/the-order-of-light-346.html

Deva

Sep 19, 2015
Runs in, throws an update on the floor, laughs maniacally and runs out again. WOHOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Primename

Dec 5, 2015
I appear to be invisible whenever I start a new game and can only move the camera up or down.

Is this part of the game?

buffmuffin

Apr 5, 2016
new version appears to be bugged with invisible sprites. 

Opens with no intro, you and another character cannot be seen, no explanation of what you are doing there, but if you zone, you get text ans sprites offering option to 'use it' or 'maybe later'.. 

I chose maybe later, and after zoning to the north, received text that maybe we should use the amulet, but other character thought maybe it was a trap by the succubus?

Seems like it is loading to a save point, with a glitch.. 

May want to repack that. 

IvoryOwl

Sep 1, 2015
Usually when a game is bellow the "official" 1.0 version I always assume its still on the works... this one, however, I have no idea. Do you have any estimation about how complete it is and when its done?

PlacentaSalad

Sep 20, 2015
BUGS?: When infiltrating the castle as a maid, Rosa was suggesting to visit an alchemist named Nina somewhere in the eastern wing for the powder ingredient required for the incubus weakening scroll, but I couldn't ever find an NPC named Nina. It turns out the powder is actually in a room in the western wing near the kitchen, hidden in a book shelf.  

-The room to the right of the library on the third floor will freeze my game upon entering unless you have all of the required ingredients for the incubus weakening scroll.

-There was also an instance where, after the fashion show for the king and other masters, Niltaru told the maid in the dressing room to distract her party members so that she can enslave them with a collar, by the king's orders. My playthrough didn't have the king making any sort of demands. After they were collared, the sprites turned invisible and I had to reload. There's also a few times where Niltaru's character image is incorrect during dialogue, more notably during the conversations she has with the master prince she is first assigned to before 'cleansing' him.

-I get stuck in a perpetual loop when challenging the bee queen. Even after Niltaru is influenced by her power and Hilde saves her by defeating the queen, it repeats the introduction phase and I have to fight her again and again with no escape but to just submit to the bee transformation.

-Another looping issue when battling Perria, of the Elven village. Losing to her replays the battle intro dialogue, and after having to fight her again, this time you also have Perria on your side so it's basically Perria vs Perria.

-After the conversation with the Elven elder and Aphrodite, returning to the Portal of Shadows town and passing by the blacksmith/armory shop, the game seems to think that you are supposed to be infiltrating the fortress again via the sewer system with Tear. There was also a text popup when going to the church (the one outside of the fortress) that suggested going to the forest even though that quest is already completed as well. If you travel to the church, you cannot proceed back down the alley and have to enter the sewer and this replays the entire quest of rescuing Niltaru. 

Anyway, is the Elven village the last part of what is available for now? It said something about going to another continent but I can't find a ship or anything to take.

Deva

Sep 19, 2015
Usually when a game is bellow the "official" 1.0 version I always assume its still on the works... this one, however, I have no idea. Do you have any estimation about how complete it is and when its done?

Usually, even if its above 1.0, theres still lots of things to work out, just think of all the bugs in huge titles like Skyrim or F4 present even after launching and betatesting.

Elven village is completed now, yes.

As for bugs, please check if they are fixed in the newest version of the game, yoink:

http://pervyfantasyproductions.blogspot.de/2016/09/the-order-of-light-362.html

Val Arc

Sep 5, 2016
Apparent visual Bug (Perhaps purposeful?) is that after drinking the Golden potion from the suspicious merchant and then watching the following bad end, every save file I had prior to seeing it now has a blonde Hildegard. If this is on purpose, is there a way to reserve it without starting  completely new game?

Dragon

Mar 7, 2016
How in the world do you beat the trial of lust? I just go in and I instantly lose. No choices, no options just the first two passages and then loss at the third.