Nightgames Mod (v2.5.1.2) updated 2/11/17

dndw

Aug 27, 2015
I was looking through new files and found a few small text errors:

-The deal text for LeechSeed says "... plant a hard lemon-sized into ...", which should be "... plant a hard, lemon-sized <noun> into ...". Also, perhaps just "in" instead of "into"? It sounds a bit weird to me, but then I'm not a native speaker. The miss text also assumes that the target is female, while the rest does not.

-The 'tick description' for the final stage of Seeded seems a bit all over the place when it comes to capitalization. The first name-possessive is lowercase, but subject-actions appearing in the middle of sentences are upper case. Also, for the first stage, the subject-action is in the wrong order. It would be "You feels..." and "Mara feel..."

FrostedBurn

Sep 21, 2015
I'm having difficulty opening the new 1.9 version. I have a feeling its something to do with MEGA, since I used the tfgames site last time. I get this error message:

Error: Invalid or corrupt jarfile

C:\Users\***\AppData\Local\Temp\Temp1_1_9.zip\1.9\NightgamesMod_1_9_.jar

The *s are my name.

Thank you in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:

nergantre

Aug 28, 2015
I'm having difficulty opening the new 1.9 version. I have a feeling its something to do with MEGA, since I used the tfgames site last time. I get this error message:

The *s are my name.

Thank you in advance.

Hmmm that's very strange, I've never seen that before. Can you try redownloading once?

If not, try here as well: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ygltjkq1r0ukpfq/1_9.zip?dl=0

Open-source development these days man, you just can't trust random internet people to type smut very goodly.

Yeah man :(  it's like they don't even put any effort into it. Fucking lazy slackers...

I was looking through new files and found a few small text errors:

-The deal text for LeechSeed says "... plant a hard lemon-sized into ...", which should be "... plant a hard, lemon-sized <noun> into ...". Also, perhaps just "in" instead of "into"? It sounds a bit weird to me, but then I'm not a native speaker. The miss text also assumes that the target is female, while the rest does not.

-The 'tick description' for the final stage of Seeded seems a bit all over the place when it comes to capitalization. The first name-possessive is lowercase, but subject-actions appearing in the middle of sentences are upper case. Also, for the first stage, the subject-action is in the wrong order. It would be "You feels..." and "Mara feel..."

Thanks! These are WIP skills for Rosea, haven't really tested them much yet either sadly...

Been hoping the mod got merged with the original. I'm glad it has happened. Thank you for all your work!

:D

im curious nergantre is adding scenes for the different starting genders on your list of things to do

Uhhhhh eventually? :D  It's something I'd like to do, but honestly there is a bunch of stuff higher on my priority list right now. The main thing I've been working on after I got back is overhauling the skill system. I'm hoping to get it into a state where I can make a big improvement to the AI and at the same time allow people to create custom skills that you can just drop in the folder and use.

We'll see how that goes though...

The Silver Bard

Sep 2, 2015

The *s are my name.

Thank you in advance.

Based on that filepath, it looks like you're trying to run the jar while it's still compressed in the zipfile. Make sure to extract the .zip file first.

Bronzechair

Aug 30, 2015
I was under the impression the mod had ceased development, so I had previously discarded both my login details and the link for the github. Therefore, I will post my findings here. I only made it to level 14 on a single character, so this is about a third of what I wanted to test; I'll likely add more later.

- The intro says "You're surprised, both that these girls would agree to such an invitation." This sentence looks like it's supposed to have another clause, but it ends abruptly.
- "After you make sure Cassie's ass is sufficiently lubricated and you push your average-sized phallus into her ass."
- The first letter in the tooltip for Personal Inertia should be capitalized.
- Tooltips for juggernaut and bewitching draft have periods in them, unlike every other tooltip. Consistency, etc.
- "You are now affected by a ass fetish."
- "Jewel pulls your leg across her in a painful submission hold" should probably say "across her body" instead.
- In Command, "lay down" should be "lie down."
- Missing vocative comma when Jewel asks if you're going anywhere.
- "Your balls was pleasured by Mara's mouth" when teabagging.
- There's a missing period when you're told you don't have enough money (noticed when trying to buy the body shop, but it's probably universal).
- There's something fishy about the oiled status. I believe it's immediately applied to both parties when one fighter becomes oiled or enters a fight with an oiled opponent, but I'm not certain.
- Engaging Airi for the first time still says she forms into the shape you're used to seeing.
- In Airi's combat description: "Airi sports a cute face, and a tight body, but her thighs end in a giantball of slime. Indeed, while her body might look human at a distance, she seems to be composed of a soft translucent gel" should be "Airi sports a cute face and a tight body, but her thighs end in a giant ball of slime. Indeed, while her body might look human at a distance, she seems to be composed of a soft, translucent gel." The "indeed" isn't necessary, but I try not to pick at style, so whatever.
- In Airi's physical description, "pseudopod" should be pseudopods or pseudopodia, as it's describing a group of them and thus is plural. Trivia: the singular form is "pseudopodium." This error also shows up in other places; I've noticed Tentacle Rape and Leech Energy.
- Missing period when Airi misses her Leech Energy and her Leech Seed, and the latter says "you dodges out of the way."
- There are some minor oddities with Airi's Dissolve when it targets certain items like sneakers or boxers: "Airi reaches out with a slimy hand and caresses your sneakers. Slowly, it dissolves away beneath her touch."
- Airi curls her non-existent toes when orgasming.
- When Airi tickles you: "Additionally, Airi's hands gooey feelers takes the opportunity to squirm against your normal skin". It's also missing a period.
- When Airi trips you: "Airi shoves a mass of she slime under your feet, destabilizing you."
- "Airi's slime firmly locks you in inside her" when she uses Engulf. Additionally, it's missing a period and displays this text when she PREPARES the counter, not when it's triggered.
- While Airi's Engulf counter is prepared, the game says "Airi spread hisself thin," when it should say "Airi spreads herself thin". When the counter is triggered, it says "without a trace.As she reforms" and "her head appears besides your."
- Airi's Engulf counter lasts indefinitely. Pretty unfair when she uses it while pegging you, since attempting to break free triggers the counter.
-Whichever vaginal intercourse position the Engulf counter locks you into pleasures Airi's ass when she uses Ride. Furthermore, if you become Winded while in that position, your only option is to Struggle instead of Nothing. The text for Struggle here also has a couple errors: "However, her Airi's gooey pussy has other ideas. Airi runs her Airi's gooey pussy up and down your cock and leaves you gasping with pleasure." Finally, she can trip you while holding you in this position, but you remain bound by her gooey pussy until you Struggle free of it.
- Using Blow doesn't seem to have any mechanical effect: tested on Airi's slime-cock.
- Not sure if these are bugs: Airi can use Ass Fuck from the facesitting position and Engulf from the Ass Fuck position.
- This may not be unintentional, but I find it a bit odd so I'll mention it anyway: Reyka can use the Command that results in her riding your cock (the special surprise one) while holding you from behind.
- There's a missing period when you strip Reyka naked and notice her ruby. Also one when she cums and says she'll return the favor. And another when the game informs you that she's fucking your ass with her demonic tail.
- Weekends are a bit odd. I think Saturday starts at 3:00AM and Sunday at noon.
- The time listed in the text in the main window of the dawn screen and the time on the upper bar are different: the former uses the 12 hour scale, and the latter uses the 24 hour scale (though it always says PM at the end).
- In the description for the Pool, it says "There pool is quite large". The description also lacks mention of the Courtyard.
- The Courtyard isn't on the map.
- Map says "L&A" for the liberal arts building.
- On the map, "S.Union" is preferred over "SUnion."
- A status effect like Wary or Braced for being bound is probably a good idea.
- Being pinned down displays the picture for being held from behind.
- The girls seem to buy strap-ons around 12 or so Seduction, but aren't able to use them for a while. I thought they weren't supposed to buy them until they can use them.
- The player sometimes becomes Wary and Braced when walking around the school.

invalidcharacter

Dec 10, 2015
While we're at it, the time varies between a 24 hour format and a 12 hour format depending on whether or not you're in-game.

Nebula Fox

Aug 26, 2015
I can't access the FTC content at all. Whenever I get a prompt to try it out, I get to choose whether to volunteer to be the prey or be randomly selected, but after that, hitting the start button does nothing, and the game won't progress until I either choose new game or load a save.

dndw

Aug 27, 2015
I was under the impression the mod had ceased development, so I had previously discarded both my login details and the link for the github. Therefore, I will post my findings here. I only made it to level 14 on a single character, so this is about a third of what I wanted to test; I'll likely add more later.

<snip>

Oh, look guys. Bronzechair is back. Yay...

Just kidding, of course. Some of those bugs have probably been there for a looong time.

I can't access the FTC content at all. Whenever I get a prompt to try it out, I get to choose whether to volunteer to be the prey or be randomly selected, but after that, hitting the start button does nothing, and the game won't progress until I either choose new game or load a save.

Strange, it works fine when I tested it, and I very much doubt nergantre somehow broke it while merging. Is anyone else experiencing this? Also, if you could post the contents of your log file, that'd be great.

Bronzechair

Aug 30, 2015
Oh, look guys. Bronzechair is back. Yay...

Just kidding, of course. Some of those bugs have probably been there for a looong time.

Oh, I've been around, but I haven't had much to say. I'm ReliableNarrator on the github... though now that I think about it, that must have been mid-late September, so it has been a while. You're right though; it makes me chuckle to think that I missed a typo in the intro, of all places.

Some more stuff:

- The timer during a match says 12:00 pm instead of 12:00 am.
- Assjob used against the PC when the attacker is held from behind: "... thinking she intends to break free your hold ..." is missing the word "from"
- Mara tickling with Tickle Monster trait: "As her fingers start tormenting you privates ..."
- PC tickling with Tickle Monster trait: "... until she's a writhing in pleasure ... "
- Mara cumming: "lets go" should be "let's go"
- Strip Tease used against the PC: "... starts sexily slipping her her clothes off."
- Tail Peg used against the PC: "spreading your cheeks a part" should be "spreading your cheeks apart"
- Ass Fuck used against the PC: "Your try to struggle away ..."
- Invitation used against the PC: "She then pulls you to the ground on top of her and softly wrap her legs around your waist ..."
- Airi using Foot Worship against the PC: "Airi can稚 seem to get enough of your feet"
- "Jewel uses Tear Clothes. Grabbing your scalpel, you jump forward. The sharp blade makes quick work of your} clothing and your skill with the blade allows you avoid harming them completely. You can only look at you with shock as your shredded clothes float to the ground between you."
- "Mara uses Use draft. Mara s a bottle of Semen Mara is now Shamed Mara is now shamed."
- Non-succubus NPCs will drink bottles of semen to no good cause; arousing and shaming themselves.
- Special pussies will revert to regular ones when the owner imbibes a Fem Draft. I understand if this is a feature so you can use them on girls with dangerous pussies, but the NPCs probably shouldn't drink them willingly. Likewise, they probably shouldn't throw helpful drafts at the PC.
- Shock Balls and the imp punching the PC in the nuts both deal damage twice.
- When the imp stands back and touches herself, the game says "Reyka's imps stands at the ...". There's only one imp.
- When an NPC with a cock masturbates it says "She jerks off, building up your own arousal," and if they come from it, the jizz is said to land on your hands.
- There's a comma splice near the end of the description when the imp jumps on the PC's face. The last clause (i.e. "there must be a high concentration ...") should be separated from the previous one with either a semi-colon or a period.
- I don't know if I should report these or not, but here's another one of these: "Reyka's imp grabs your socks and yanks it off." Let me know.
- My body description sometimes says I have "a normal ,". It's listed between feet and balls, and nothing appears to be missing. I have a massive shaft, fused gloves and boots (though it says I have normal feet), a flat chest, and normal everything else.
- There's a missing space between the first and second sentence in Angel's combat description.
- Central Camp: "There are no trees here, just a small camp where Angel has can get a new Flag if it gets captured". Also missing a period and it seems to always name the person who started as the Prey, regardless of who currently has the flag.
- When ambushing in the Narrow Pass: "As soon as Jewel comes into view, you jump out and push she against the opposite wall." This paragraph also says you daze the person you ambush, but it doesn't wind them or otherwise have any effect I can see.
- Finding a gold envelope in the woods will mention you found it in the middle of the room. The "Something seems off in this room" line has the same problem.
-  North Base: "Jewel has has her base here."
- Airi somehow bloated her Willpower up to 503 while everyone else has 40-50.

FrostedBurn

Sep 21, 2015
Based on that filepath, it looks like you're trying to run the jar while it's still compressed in the zipfile. Make sure to extract the .zip file first.

Ah thank you! Worked perfectly.

On a side note, how do you meet Alice? Looked around a bit and didn't find anything.

dndw

Aug 27, 2015
- Airi using Foot Worship against the PC: "Airi can稚 seem to get enough of your feet"
- When ambushing in the Narrow Pass: "As soon as Jewel comes into view, you jump out and push she against the opposite wall." This paragraph also says you daze the person you ambush, but it doesn't wind them or otherwise have any effect I can see.
- Airi somehow bloated her Willpower up to 503 while everyone else has 40-50.

I fixed some of the errors; the ones that relate to Airi and the FTC matches. The ones above are worth commenting on:

- That was a weird one. The character was U+2019, which looks just like an apostrophe:  ’. But it isn't...

- The ambushed character should get the Flatfooted status, but it probably gets canceled out somewhere. I'll have a look later.

- .... I set it to 500 so I could test a powerful skill extensively without the match ending too quickly. That would have been fine, if only I'd           remembered to change it back...

On a side note, how do you meet Alice? Looked around a bit and didn't find anything.

You must be at least level 5, and you must not have won the most matches the previous night. She will then appear in the XXX store.

The Silver Bard

Sep 2, 2015
    - That was a weird one. The character was U+2019, which looks just like an apostrophe:  ’. But it isn't...

I get that all the time on submissions. Anytime you copy text in from Word or an email, you need to check all the punctuation.

PeterBlack

Jan 15, 2016
    - .... I set it to 500 so I could test a powerful skill extensively without the match ending too quickly. That would have been fine, if only I'd           remembered to change it back...

I am amused to report that even with 500 Willpower, Airi is actually beatable (at least on Normal difficulty) with a build that allows Drain Kiss to burn all her willpower, Eyes of Temptation to give you long spells of her not doing anything (on top of the ones you get from repeatedly winding her with DK), and Reversal so that you don't need to care about her engulfing counter.

ThatOneJester

Nov 14, 2015
In the next update, will you be adding an updated Skills List Txt document?

I'm interested in the newer attacks and such~

Also would it be possible to add in what the status effects do, to help new players? (I'm forgetful, so it would help me as well).

invalidcharacter

Dec 10, 2015
There's a few "combo" moves that are fundamentally uncounterable and therefore unbeatable irregardless of circumstance, although they require somewhat high levels to pull off (unlocking all of them takes a while). Won't spoil them though, would make the game less fun.

Vasin

Aug 27, 2015
Couple bugs, I think.

First, not a single original competitor moved to their next tier skills after level 10. I had Cassie at level 17 without being a witch, and Angel was at around 18 without picking up divinity.

Second, is the only command available when enthralled supposed to be masturbate? I get it when I'm enthralled, and that's all my opponents do when I have them in a similar state.

Third, I got the 'cannot continue' bug with the new game function when I tried to load a game save from the last version of the mod.

Fourth, Rosea is really jumping in levels. I'm at 18 or so and she's already at 27. Dunno how that works.

Fifth, the new slime girl was participating in the new event without me having unlocked her. Unless that's how you unlock her, but I've yet to run into her in the regular game.

Sixth, Using Determination or Bluff does nothing to my Arousal level.

Seventh, Trying to access Mara's Day Scenes brought me to a blank page with no buttons, forcing me to restart. This was somewhat after I hit level 30, and the other girls were giving me the high affection scenes before I picked what I wanted to do with them.

I'll update if I encounter more

foux

Jan 16, 2016
I would like to like this game, and I do except for strap-on's. They feel like a cheat, bottoms you can keep putting on. Jewel, she got a strap on, and I have to spend 50 mojo to remove it, because she either escapes my attempt, or I get it off, but before I get the opportunity to remove her panties I get countered, then I got to fight that off, then by the time I do she has it back on, and I have to repeat the process. That gives females a serious advantage, because as A male once my clothes are off that is it, nothing I have to put back on during match, but females is constant, take off, attempt attempt, gets put back on... I feel like they need a bit more restriction, maybe increase the time it takes before they can be put back on, or maybe when the player takes them off, they are taken, until either they are taken back or the round ends...

Other than this I like it, but it ruins my game, as I lose consistently to this, and this alone.

FeiqeUzzer

Dec 23, 2015
I don't think this has been a problem before, but for some reason I haven't been able to remove my clothes from my character at the "Change Clothes" Menu, even after clicking the "Remove All" button.

Draonir

Jan 16, 2016
Hi there,

just dropping my two cents here (the mod and the game is great). I somehow got the feeling that the second time your reward gets increased it gets decreased to the beginner amount.

And for the balancing i get the feeling that the animism skill tree with the effect to ignore orgsam is a little to powerfull because i had no problem to defeat the OP Char with hyponsis.

Beezy

Jan 16, 2016
First off, I wanted to say I love this game. I was wondering though, whenever I modify a .class file in the .jar archive, it won't load the game after. Is there a special editor I should be using? Thanks in advance for any help.

invalidcharacter

Dec 10, 2015
Yeah, you're trying to reprogram the game from compiled code. If you want to change class files, I would recommend downloading the github source code and importing it to an IDE of your choosing (Eclipse Mars / Netbeans will work just fine). You might want to acquire some basic java programming knowledge before attempting to do this though. I would recommend learning through the same system I used, https://programmingbydoing.com/ .

Aosta

Jan 18, 2016
Just tried the mod three days ago, to say the least, to say it's been exceptionally fun.is an understatement. Though now that I'm at level 90 or so I'm a bit confused. How different exactly is the mod compared to Silver Bard's original over at the Showcase? Thus far I've seen it has no map and the interface feels a bit messier, I've not really tried it yet past that point.

At the moment, I'm still trying to find out how do I get the Submissive skill-tree and I'm not sure if there's also a Slime skill-tree or transformation as well, that and trying to find a Summoning Scroll rather than the Minor one for Cassie's upgrades. The Wiki isn't much help there though for a lot of other things it's of great assistance.

Aside from that, the few bugs I've run into:

- After the first night when I open the game, character portraits stop appearing. (Might be just me as the guys over at TFGS tell me that part of theirs is working fine. Anyone else running into this?)

- The FTC game can only be played if it's the first round of opening the game, otherwise it jams and I have to load a save till I get the normal game mode.

- Mara's high affection menu is blank, so I have to reload the game if I want to get back to the daytime options.

- If you buy and upgrade a dildo to a sonic dildo, you cannot buy a new dildo, Which stops you from being able to get the mouth-pussy upgrade from Cassie.

- You can add clothing onto your person, but once an empty slot has something "Remove" or "Remove all" will not take it off so you'll be stuck with it forever unless you have something else to replace it with. (Like equipping but being unable to remove a cloak, but you can at least switch it out with a karate gi.)

- More me over-playing than a game error but the inventory cannot display all my items, also for some reason part of it is clogged with NPC's underwear from the previous round,

- Same as the above, if you have too many traits, they take up all the space and block out the status list.

invalidcharacter

Dec 10, 2015
This might be a stupid question, but I'm really not all that good with Java yet: what is the best method of importing a github project to an IDE & also which IDE do you use? It always seems to be a bit of a pain in the ass to import things over for me.

dndw

Aug 27, 2015
Hi there,

just dropping my two cents here (the mod and the game is great). I somehow got the feeling that the second time your reward gets increased it gets decreased to the beginner amount.

And for the balancing i get the feeling that the animism skill tree with the effect to ignore orgsam is a little to powerfull because i had no problem to defeat the OP Char with hyponsis.

You are right about the rewards; I added higher ranks as per The Silver Bard's changes, but the reward system checks specifically for rank 1, else it will give the low amount. 

I would appreciate any input on the Mystery NPC's balancing. It's quite hard to design something to be overpowered, whilst not making it too  overpowered.

Just tried the mod three days ago, to say the least, to say it's been exceptionally fun.is an understatement. Though now that I'm at level 90 or so I'm a bit confused. How different exactly is the mod compared to Silver Bard's original over at the Showcase? Thus far I've seen it has no map and the interface feels a bit messier, I've not really tried it yet past that point.

At the moment, I'm still trying to find out how do I get the Submissive skill-tree and I'm not sure if there's also a Slime skill-tree or transformation as well, that and trying to find a Summoning Scroll rather than the Minor one for Cassie's upgrades. The Wiki isn't much help there though for a lot of other things it's of great assistance.

- The FTC game can only be played if it's the first round of opening the game, otherwise it jams and I have to load a save till I get the normal game mode.

It's really quite different from the original. The original does not have a body system, a less advanced clothes system, fewer characters and no willpower gauge, for starters (matches end when the first character has an orgasm, you can't have multiple as in the mod). There are plenty of minor differences as well. I would characterize the original as being much better balanced, with a 'cleaner' gameplay, whereas the mod is sort of its mentally unstable second cousin; certainly entertaining, but sometimes a bit of a pain in the ass.

To learn Submissive, you need to not place first in a night, and then visit the XXX Store. An option should be available.

Edit: The player can not yet get the slime skills, though it won't take a lot of work; most of them have been written with player use in mind.

I am very much puzzled by the FTC difficulties. Might I bother you to upload your log file?

This might be a stupid question, but I'm really not all that good with Java yet: what is the best method of importing a github project to an IDE & also which IDE do you use? It always seems to be a bit of a pain in the ass to import things over for me.

The Silver Bard (I believe), nergantre and I all use Eclipse. In fact, the git repo contains two full-fledged Eclipse projects ready for importing. The easiest way to do so is to clone the repo to your PC (if you haven't already done so), then open up Eclipse and choose File>Import...>Git>Existing Local Repository, and then locate the repo. If all goes well, you should see two projects available for importing, you'll probably only need NightgamesMod.

(I should probably note that the choice of IDE is one Java programmers tend to be picky about, Eclipse vs. Netbeans vs. IntelliJ IDEA... It's like people rooting for different sports teams, or Coca Cola vs. Pepsi, Android vs. iOS, and all of those childish feuds.)

Aosta

Jan 18, 2016
Can do, though you'll have to wait for me to replicate the circumstances, it's a bit more odd now since some times I can go a few nights doing FTC a few times before it goes into a state where it won't start a FTC match then I have to reload.

Else I found the Submissive skill tree, NOT placing first explains why I never found it since I've pretty much devastated anyone and everyone who tries to stand and fight (Or fuck.) me. Except for Reyka, I refuse to fight her given the choice since her Succubus skills have occasionally left some skills a bit less than I recall, not to mention mere intercourse in any manner is already near-lethal.

Side-note, I read through the trait notes and noticed something called Aikido Novice and Affectionate as perks related to Kat, are these unique to her or can I earn them by repeatedly sexing and sparring her? Because I've sexed, gamed, and sparred her for at least 10 days straight. No skill yet and I'm already level 115 now, almost running out of traits to get in addition to a few I can't find so far, Erophage (I have Semenphage though.), Anatomical Knowledge and Sexual Momentum (Though I do have its effects of 1 point of WIllpower per thrust in intercourse sex, but no visible skill.). Also I noticed I somehow have 3 new coats in my equip screen when I don't remember even buying or getting them, they are the Cloak, Karate Gi, and the Labcoat, all of them I know are special clothes for 3 or the 4 starting girls. I'm pretty sure there's supposed to be a Transparent Shawl in that to represent Angel, and does anyone know how did they just pop up? I suspect it has some thing to do with their higg affection rates.

invalidcharacter

Dec 10, 2015
Oh so that's what the format is. I'm used to netbeans and have very limited experiences with eclipse, didn't really understand what the format of what I was looking at was.

dndw

Aug 27, 2015
Side-note, I read through the trait notes and noticed something called Aikido Novice and Affectionate as perks related to Kat, are these unique to her or can I earn them by repeatedly sexing and sparring her? Because I've sexed, gamed, and sparred her for at least 10 days straight. No skill yet and I'm already level 115 now, almost running out of traits to get in addition to a few I can't find so far, Erophage (I have Semenphage though.), Anatomical Knowledge and Sexual Momentum (Though I do have its effects of 1 point of WIllpower per thrust in intercourse sex, but no visible skill.). Also I noticed I somehow have 3 new coats in my equip screen when I don't remember even buying or getting them, they are the Cloak, Karate Gi, and the Labcoat, all of them I know are special clothes for 3 or the 4 starting girls. I'm pretty sure there's supposed to be a Transparent Shawl in that to represent Angel, and does anyone know how did they just pop up? I suspect it has some thing to do with their higg affection rates.

The Kat skills seem like they should be attainable during the day, but I guess the requisite scenes are still missing. Erophage is unique to Angel, Anatomical Knowledge is part of a new, unfinished skillset, and Sexual Momentum, while its effects are implemented, is completely unattainable by anyone. It might be part of the new skillset as well. As far as I can see, you can only get a Gi by training you Ki, a Cloak through Arcane training, and a Lab Coat with Science training. It does not appear you can get a Translucent Shawl by means other than editing your save file.

Vasin

Aug 27, 2015
Aikido Novice is one of the affection skills. It lets you use Hip Throw, and It's taught by the second sparring scene with Cassie. If I'm remembering it right, that is. It's like the Tickle Monster or Spider Skills, learned through Day Scenes with the opponents.