My Steele So Far...

realium

Mar 5, 2016
Hello! I've recently been playing TiTS and loving every minute of it, so I decided to have a create a couple of 3Dx style images of how my Captain Steele has progressed so far. They are currently a work in progress as the colours of certain parts aren't the same as they are in the game yet.

steeleS1.jpg

steeleS2.jpg

steeleS2info.jpg

Reactions: Lee@Duva

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Whilst I support the idea, the honey-jizz is supposed to be yellow, golden or amber coloured, not flourescent white.

realium

Mar 5, 2016

Silence

Feb 2, 2016
Again... Great work.  I will say as my only suggestion (Not criticism as it is your artistic license), that I could use a touch more light from our angle.  just some fill.  Though i will say your current design is very natural, just my own preference I suppose.

Again... Great work.  I will say as my only suggestion (Not criticism as it is your artistic license), that I could use a touch more light from our angle.  just some fill.  Though i will say your current design is very natural, just my own preference I suppose.

I'm mostly talking about pic 1

realium

Mar 5, 2016
This is literally just, too good.

Thank you  :D

I'm mostly talking about pic 1

Thank you, no I know exactly what you mean. Sadly I recently made the discovery that my monitor actually automatically brightens the screen when I working on darker media. I've had a lot of issues in the past with work looking darker on other screens than it does on mine. Hopefully one day I'll get myself one of those true colour screens.

Silence

Feb 2, 2016
Thank you  :D

Thank you, no I know exactly what you mean. Sadly I recently made the discovery that my monitor actually automatically brightens the screen when I working on darker media. I've had a lot of issues in the past with work looking darker on other screens than it does on mine. Hopefully one day I'll get myself one of those true colour screens.

I know exactly what you are talking about.  I have had the same trouble while editing my photography efforts.  You should still be able to disable any auto brightness features through your PC settings.  That's what I had to do for this particular rig anyway.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Hopefully constructive pron criticism time: Cum doesn't work like that. Neither do dicks. It looks more like she's pissing through a weird rubber tube in that final picture than anything else.  Make the cum thicker and gloopier, and the cock more erect and less like a flaccid, leaking hose, then we're talking.

Demonicgamer666

Mar 28, 2016
Awesome work.

I came across the attached image at some point and was curious if this is your work or if the horsecock was some Daz3D asset somewhere out there in the internet ether?

Anyways, keep up the great renders.

unknown_artist_3d_futanari_horsecock.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

realium

Mar 5, 2016
Lovely. Reminds me of my character on the first 2 months of play.

Also... no balls?

Thank you! They're there, just a little hidden at the moment.

Hopefully constructive pron criticism time: Cum doesn't work like that. Neither do dicks. It looks more like she's pissing through a weird rubber tube in that final picture than anything else.  Make the cum thicker and gloopier, and the cock more erect and less like a flaccid, leaking hose, then we're talking.

Constructive criticism is always welcome. It was meant to be more of a "there'sso much it's still comeing out" sort of thing, but I definitely see what you mean.

Nice work. What software did you use to create the images?

Rendered with Daz3D, post processing in Photoshop.

Awesome work.

I came across the attached image at some point and was curious if this is your work or if the horsecock was some Daz3D asset somewhere out there in the internet ether?

Anyways, keep up the great renders.

View attachment 3091

The cock model is a free resource I found online, can't quite remember the name of the author but I can try and find out again if you'd like me to link to it?

Here's a little sneak peak of a very early pre-alpha I'm working. It's going to be an adult third person ARPG, Very early days at the moment but I'm excited for it.

Experimentalis1.jpgExperimentalis2.jpg

Demonicgamer666

Mar 28, 2016
The cock model is a free resource I found online, can't quite remember the name of the author but I can try and find out again if you'd like me to link to it?

It's alright. I found the model a few hours after I made my post.

For those who may be interested, the model was originally sculpted by LostDragon and later retopo'd, rigged, & textured by Idelacio.

Idelacio-229181-Equine_Phallus.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

realium

Mar 5, 2016
A little WIP of a scene with Gray/Grey Prime.

XYFoK0n.jpg