So what would you do with Jack/Jill in the event you got him/her all to yourself, sexual or otherwis

Oct 1, 2015
Clearly he is far nastier than you.

I choose this way because wealth and power are important to him/her, taking all that away from them and watching him/her struggle to live a normal life with 9-5 job and doing all the stuff that he would never have done as a trust-fund baby would be difficult enough for him. And if I see him slowly starting to build something for himself, I can step in and use my influence to knock him back down to square one again.

Back when we had the first Probe I wanted to hang him from a meat-hook in my fridge and feed his pet Ausar to him piece by piece, but I decided a long term psychological torment was a little more entertaining (and legal) than a simple week long body horror fest..

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
I choose this way because wealth and power are important to him/her, taking all that away from them and watching him/her struggle to live a normal life with 9-5 job and doing all the stuff that he would never have done as a trust-fund baby would be difficult enough for him. And if I see him slowly starting to build something for himself, I can step in and use my influence to knock him back down to square one again.

Back when we had the first Probe I wanted to hang him from a meat-hook in my fridge and feed his pet Ausar to him piece by piece, but I decided a long term psychological torment was a little more entertaining (and legal) than a simple week long body horror fest..

Woah there! Calm your tits, Mr. Jigsaw!

Last edited by a moderator:

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
You should calibrate that thing, mister. No Lover Stealing or even cheating anywhere in the thread.

He's referring to the "How many times Anno has slept with one of your family members?" stat thing.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Still not Nice Time for Roo or even cheating in regards to PC, no matter how squeamish or butthurt it can make some people.

Well I know that, what with Vic being dead before you even meet Anno and all, I was just saying what he was likely talking about. 

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
I'm looking forward to Savin's possible reconciliation content. As much as its fun to play vengence dom, it'd be nice to actually have more positive resolution in situations like this.

Plus, with Jill and Anno, it'd be just like old times for the puppyslut.

Tainted-Alice

Nov 20, 2015

Mister your scary x(

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I'm looking forward to Savin's possible reconciliation content. As much as its fun to play vengence dom, it'd be nice to actually have more positive resolution in situations like this.

Why not Jill, Anno AND Syri? Cousins vs Twins, match of the century. First team to sexual exhaustion loses.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Why not Jill, Anno AND Syri? Cousins vs Twins, match of the century. First team to sexual exhaustion loses.

Goddamnit, why do we get stuck with the scrub? I mean by virtue of the fact Jill only seems to hang out on her ship, since she only goes planet side for probes and not fun, I'd say she's probably a lightweight in the sex department. She doesn't strike me as someone who can fuck with the best of 'em, though she can probably talk a big game, I don't see her walking the walk too. 

For such a matchup I'd put my money on the twins winning, unless Steele can pick up the slack in the sack.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Goddamnit, why do we get stuck with the scrub? I mean by virtue of the fact Jill only seems to hang out on her ship, since she only goes planet side for probes and not fun, I'd say she's probably a lightweight in the sex department. She doesn't strike me as someone who can fuck with the best of 'em, though she can probably talk a big game, I don't see her walking the walk too. 

For such a matchup I'd put my money on the twins winning, unless Steele can pick up the slack in the sack.

Considering the extranet message she sends to you of a photo of her and that alien chick, I wouldn't be so sure about her lack of skill in the sack. Plus we can always give her some hands on training before the big match.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
i'd much rather it be a fatal 4 than a tag team match

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
yeah, but then you can't have Jill and the twins team up on Steele to knock them out first

Alexa

Aug 30, 2015
Beat the shit outta that ho and make her sign some paperwork resigning her search for the fortune.

Signed under duress my ass.

Afier

Sep 4, 2015

True, but that'll require some setup, as currently our cousin hasn't got to many redeeming qualities. I'd think it'd be interesting to see what kind of skills they have been using to keep ahead of us.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Considering the extranet message she sends to you of a photo of her and that alien chick, I wouldn't be so sure about her lack of skill in the sack. Plus we can always give her some hands on training before the big match.

Bribing/threatening aliens to sleep with you doesn't make you good at sex. Besides, Anno and Syri both have plenty of skill from what we've seen, and you're Captain "Fuck everything that moves" Steele. Jill might have some skills, but not enough to play in the big leagues.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Bribing/threatening aliens to sleep with you doesn't make you good at sex. Besides, Anno and Syri both have plenty of skill from what we've seen, and you're Captain "Fuck everything that moves" Steele. Jill might have some skills, but not enough to play in the big leagues.

She's still our cousin. I refuse to believe there isn't any natural talent to be cultivated or skill to be honed.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
She's still our cousin. I refuse to believe there isn't any natural talent to be cultivated or skill to be honed.

Very true, as a member of the illustrious Steele Clan she most certainly has some natural born talent, but that needs training. Which would lead to a lot of early losses in a match up with the twins till Jill got into the grove of things, hence why I'd rather not be partnered up with her.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Very true, as a member of the illustrious Steele Clan she most certainly has some natural born talent, but that needs training. Which would lead to a lot of early losses in a match up with the twins till Jill got into the grove of things, hence why I'd rather not be partnered up with her.

That's why we do some quality cousin time to train before our first match. Maybe team up on some sufficiently beat down random aliens. Sure we may lose a few of the earlier matches even after that, Jill will live up to the family name before long under our tutorage. You can't just ignore the problem.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
That's why we do some quality cousin time to train before our first match. Maybe team up on some sufficiently beat down random aliens. Sure we may lose a few of the earlier matches even after that, Jill will live up to the family name before long under our tutorage. You can't just ignore the problem.

That would be a great time for family bonding, and a point with which the two can become friendly as you show Jill there's more to life than just money.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Can't you choose not to tell her though?

Just wait until KaraQuest 2 though. The family tree (whether biological or by relation) gets more complicated.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
The entire fucking galaxy is actually all related through having come out of/on Vic Steele's dick. Trufax.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
The entire fucking galaxy is actually all related through having come out of/on Vic Steele's dick. Trufax.

That sounds like a great excuse to use when the board wants me to explain why I'm banging my relatives and getting a lot of media attention for it.

Klaptrap

Aug 27, 2015
With all the sex some people canonically have I'm suprised we haven't run into more relatives yet. There should be enough offspring to qualify as a population group.

"Oh, you're a Steele? That's cool, I'm a Humphard myself."

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
With all the sex some people canonically have I'm suprised we haven't run into more relatives yet. There should be enough offspring to qualify as a population group.

"Oh, you're a Steele? That's cool, I'm a Humphard myself."

Hah that reminds me of my favorite alt-history story that I've ever read, by the end of the story virtually every noble in the world was somehow either part of or related to the main royal family, and they all had claims to the throne. Got silly seeing folks from Lisbon to Samarkand trying to claim the Roman throne. 

What I liked is that eventually one of the Emperors was like "screw it, I'm changing everyone's last name so we know who is who!"