Favorite Scene of All Time?

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
Embry and Bess blowjobs are pretty much tied neck and neck... Hmm Bess over all pulls ahead for me as a character but I think perhaps that specific Embry scene wins my #1 slot. 

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Cuddling with Liliana while she's having her PTSD-induced nightmares.

Your comment made me realize that OP didn't ask us to list our favorite sex scenes, and now I feel ashamed.

Anyway, for me it was Naleen Huntress' night encounter, Syri's 'Welcome back to M'henga' scene and AnnoxKaedexPC threesome, because of how pleasantly surprised I was at the time.

Magic Ted

Forum God
Aug 26, 2015
The scene and fake-combat where you play b-ball with Anno before she's a follower is pretty damn choice imo.

Enigmatic D

Aug 27, 2015
One of my favorite scenes would have to be when you beat Anno in the test drive and choose to cuddle with her instead of sexing her. It makes me feel a little warm inside when she gets comfortable and murmurs sleepily, "You're nice."  

JimThermic

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Favorite TiTs sex scene (other than miiine) is Anno petplay. Kind of wanted the Raskvel to go all public use on her though.
Favorite TiTs non-sex scene is anything where Zephyr and Big T argue. If he wasn't so skinny, and if Savin liked it, I'd want to write some hot, contentious sex between them with begging happening either way. Maybe some kinda gamble where the PC can fudge the outcome.

Ravioli

Aug 26, 2015
Probably the one where Aliss fucks your butt. That one brings me shivers...

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
Boss Battles. Makes me feel I accomplished something great in game when I win.

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
Favourite sex scene : being knotted by (or knotting) Syri or Bess.

Favourite non-sex scenes is really difficult to choose. Probably Bess's ? And Colenso's theories.

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
male rape of the male raskvels with a tail cock

Brainbow

Sep 16, 2015
Doing Kiro up the butt was quite fun. I also enjoyed giving the male Zil a footjob. I wish I could give everyone I defeat footjobs. Footjobs are fun.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I really like the test driving weapons with Anno, as well as petting her [the tooltip for petting her is really funny too.] Anno in my mind is my Steele's right-hand lady and constant companion so most interactions with her rank towards the top. Embry being adorkable and Xanthe being best domme are pretty awesome too, special notice goes to Xanthe having you model her clothes, i kinda wish it were a real scene instead of a small stub.

Ravelordnito

Sep 17, 2015
Favorite non-sex scenes: cuddle wih anno, because it's fucking adorable, and pretty much anything that comes out of colenso's mouth is pure gold.

For sex-scenes it's a tie between anno petplay, female raskvel anal, naleen huntress, and sub!Bess blowjob.