[TiTS+CoC] Lucid Dreams (1.1.10 for TiTS 0.6.92)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Need some Null-class troopers up in that TiTs shiz.

Alas, we have no budget, so crowdsourcing is only option here. Actually, I'm barely checking my work as long as it compiles - proper testing takes too much time...

BTW, if anyone here knows English well and is interested in getting furry transformative for TiTS - I need some proofreading for Catnip.

PentaEye

Apr 22, 2016
Alas, we have no budget, so crowdsourcing is only option here. Actually, I'm barely checking my work as long as it compiles - proper testing takes too much time...

BTW, if anyone here knows English well and is interested in getting furry transformative for TiTS - I need some proofreading for Catnip.

I would, if it were in a google doc and not a github submission. ;_;

SpikeEye

Aug 27, 2015
Yes, but Exgartuan is not implemented.

This is treason! I'll have your head for this!

Seriously, Exxy has some pretty high standards. Last time I checked, it didn't clearly say on the smutosarus wiki. Maybe I ought to have a look-see again.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Seriously, Exxy has some pretty high standards. Last time I checked, it didn't clearly say on the smutosarus wiki. Maybe I ought to have a look-see again.

What are you talking about?

SpikeEye

Aug 27, 2015
What are you talking about?

Didn't you know? Your PC's breasts or penis have to be HUGE for him to possess either. For example, your PC's breasts have to be bigger than Marble's, if I recall correctly(and hers are around HH at default).

And ´´Exxy´´ was just a nickname for Exgartuan.

Last edited by a moderator:

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Didn't you know? Your PC's breasts or penis have to be HUGE for him to possess either. For example, your PC's breasts have to be bigger than Marble's, if I recall correctly(and hers are around HH at default).

And?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I'm afraid that delayed events and interactions between different modules would be an inevitable mess. Just because they already are, and it is usually quite hard to make ends meet. Which is made worse since I'm oftenly renaming numbered flags and changing status effects to flags, which makes it even worse...

Given you jsut jungle with code and not try add some not seen in vanilla CoC features as long you not rushing all it will be changed to format more tits friendly. SO keep up good work on chewing throu nighmarrish spaggetti coc code :p

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Given you jsut jungle with code and not try add some not seen in vanilla CoC features as long you not rushing all it will be changed to format more tits friendly. SO keep up good work on chewing throu nighmarrish spaggetti coc code :p

While reworking of scenes is more or less straightforward, anything about time and space is not.

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
piercing your lips is a little buggy. (notice the time, just making sure you know im not pranking ya)

Screenshot 2016-05-04 at 10.25.44 PM.png

Screenshot 2016-05-04 at 10.26.07 PM.png

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
oh, and latex shorts appears twice

Screenshot 2016-05-04 at 10.21.05 PM.png

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
hey etis, do the cock socks from gretas garments do anything? is so, what do they do?

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
hey etis, do the cock socks from gretas garments do anything? is so, what do they do?

Woolen - nothing, alabaster - less corruption gain and more corruption loss, cockring - boost min lust, viridian - passive HP regeneration (not in combat).

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
cool, someone should make a wiki, im bad at coding tho  D:

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
i know but some things are different, you know? like what the weapons do now and stuff

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
Maybe. But I have enough to do already here.

OH GODS NO! I'd never ask you do do more than you are now! xD  even i know the amount of work it takes to do this! im just saying that can be a job for a volunteer. infact, im trying to make this mod better. i am hunting bugs for you after all.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Since base game is updated to the new public build, update here! Massive work on the followers. Lots of barely (if any) checked stuff, be careful.

Newly implemented characters: Amily, Shouldra (not all specific mechanics are implemented), Exgartuan (not all specific mechanics are implemented), Scylla, Dominika, Milkbath Girl, Ember, Ceraph (only exhib fetish actually works), Phylla.

Missing stuff implemented: Izma follower content, Edryn preg, Cotton preg, Urta quest and followups, Kath employment, Giacomo - cerulean potion and books, Jojo - corruption and cleansing palm attack, Kiha - follower, Vapula - slave, Sophie - follover and slave, Tamani - daughters, Valeria - follower.

Other notable changes: you have to find racks/chest to have camp storage. Magic internals are massively redone, you'll have to learn it again. Now magic weapons are actually working, as well as cost reduction with spellcasting experience.

Also, bugfix galore.

Also, achievement: raw mass exceeded one of a TiTS world.

You should note, that vector of development changed from "only what makes sense to both worlds" to "anything". Yes, that actually means that course to separation of two worlds is taken, which would include different player characters (switchable), like VR actually should. And, possibly, own timeline for Mareth. Sorry, but Fen don't want this can of worms to be opened, you'll have to cheat to get otherworldly items.

Backwoods

May 2, 2016
Seattle, WA
Ever since the most recent update, returning to camp from exploration gets me scenes with male Ember randomly, even though I don't have him as a follower (heck, I haven't even found the egg). 

Status
Not open for further replies.