So what would you do with Jack/Jill in the event you got him/her all to yourself, sexual or otherwis

Kuromu

Jan 5, 2016
I wish to have a slut off competition with Jill, my Steele is far sluttier than her. 

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
I wish to have a slut off competition with Jill, my Steele is far sluttier than her. 

Well, duh! Since Jack/Jill (that one pic by cheshire aside) comes off as almost prudish, at least clothing-wise

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I'm pissed they got to have sex consensually with a female Zil, let alone multiple at once. 

Atlas1965

Aug 28, 2015
I think I would go for trying to redeem them, although if there was no chance of anyone else finding out and we were completely alone with no companions or crew members present, my might consider just offing them and being done with it.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
@Savin: Well, track record wise, there's only one tsundere character thus far in Fengames.

@JDeko: Classic Tsundere > Modern Tsundere. The latter is when they switch between hot and cold often. The former is when they mellow out permanently or semi-permanently. Compare this to a kuudere defrosting over time. This is often applied to royal or nearly-royal type female characters.

Afier

Sep 4, 2015
I really like the idea of a non-antagonistic interaction with your cousin. I would prefer it being a situation where in order to get to a probe appropriated by pirates or something you two have to work together to breach the layers of security around it. Do you fuck in a closet to keep the guards from recognizing you? Does Steele act as the owner of rebellious slave providing "entertainment" for the captain? Is Steele acting the part of the slave to a composed master/mistress to pump the XO of information? Stuff like that.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Now they can grant three wishes when you suck their balls seven times instead of just one.

Can I wish for more wishes?...no?

In the case I can´t, I wish for more smut, more followers, and lots and lots of more butt stuff.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
It's not like you can't.

Yeah. but half the time when you try the Female Zil basically calls you a pussy for not fighting her, but if you do fight her your only options are pretty harsh and it causes her to be really skittish around you for a while. 

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
Yeah. but half the time when you try the Female Zil basically calls you a pussy for not fighting her, but if you do fight her your only options are pretty harsh and it causes her to be really skittish around you for a while. 

You do know there is one FRIENDLY Female Zil without a submit option, yes?

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
One that'll let you decide how to have sex, offers you her tits to suck from and doesn't disparage you at all.

Fair enough, I guess I meant it'd be nice if the "Fight me m8!" one had post-fight options that she herself enjoyed. 

Sanity

Nov 8, 2015
I guess I'd also give the cousin Ruskvel, turn them into something even more harmless. MUW HA HA HA!

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015

Yeah, that's two different NPCs. The consensual one is always the same girl; hostile ones are randos

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Would be better if the nice one was easier to find, I have to go through: cunt-snakes, frog-girls, male zil, venus fly-traps, and the non-nice female zil just to maybe find her.

Last edited by a moderator:

Torakazu

Dec 9, 2015
Back to the topic at hand, I'd be leaving Jill with a 9 month reminder why she shouldn't have been such a bitch at the start. Maybe with a high tech dog collar that won't come off for good measure.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Back to the topic at hand, I'd be leaving Jill with a 9 month reminder why she shouldn't have been such a bitch at the start. Maybe with a high tech dog collar that won't come off for good measure.

You seem nice.

Eyero

Sep 27, 2015
I would like to have some kind of closure with Jack/Jill that doesn't involve us duking it out to the death in the middle of an active volcano/collapsing lab/strip joint.

Even if there isn't a pure "bury the hatchet, no strings attached" option, I suppose I could always pull a Gamlen (you know, Hawke's uncle from Dragon Age 2? Always loved that series) on them and at least set them up with a stipend to keep them comfy.

Arsehole or not, they're still my blood. That's got to count for something, right? Even if I did verbally tear them a new one on M'henga...

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Or jetpack fencing with proper metal foils in an abandoned space station.