So what would you do with Jack/Jill in the event you got him/her all to yourself, sexual or otherwis

NEET-Hime

Aug 27, 2015
Give her/him a concoction of ten Red venoms, two Dumbfucks, four Throbbs, and  six Gushs. Then leave her/him strapped to a chair alone some were in deep space, after disabling the ship.

Did i mention i dont like Jack/Jill.

Oh and I'm keeping Dane.

Last edited by a moderator:

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
How many wallflowers are there in TiTS?

Not many that I can recall but the wallflower was meant more as a comparison to what she is not and why I like that. She makes Steele work for the dominance and then revels in the way Steele controls/plays with her. It's not so much that she's weaker than him, but that he's stronger than her and that turns her on.

And I think that's what it boils down to, there's no feeling of satisfaction in a weak partner. If there's no effort, if it's too easy, it feels pretty hollow. 

Enigmatic D

Aug 27, 2015
Give her/him a concoction of ten Red venoms, two Dumbfucks, four Throbbs, and  six Gushs. Then leave her/him strapped to a chair alone some were in deep space, after disabling the ship.

I would have said Overkill if the thought of doing that myself didn't left a sense of satisfaction. Is that wrong of me?

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
I would have said Overkill if the thought of doing that myself didn't left a sense of satisfaction. Is that wrong of me?

No I can see the appeal, leaving them stewing in their own hormones and going nuts does have the draw of vindictive satisfaction to it. Wouldn't be my first choice but if Jill/Jack crossed a line serious enough and I was honked off enough about it, I'd probably take this option.

NEET-Hime

Aug 27, 2015
Not unless your the one that want to be strapped to the chair.

On second thought, who am i to judge.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
No I can see the appeal, leaving them stewing in their own hormones and going nuts does have the draw of vindictive satisfaction to it. Wouldn't be my first choice but if Jill/Jack crossed a line serious enough and I was honked off enough about it, I'd probably take this option.

I honestly don't really see them as being competent enough to pull something heinous enough to warrant such a punishment, and even if they do I honestly think it would be by accident and they'd at least feel bad about it even if we have to clean it up.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
I honestly don't really see them as being competent enough to pull something heinous enough to warrant such a punishment, and even if they do I honestly think it would be by accident and they'd at least feel bad about it even if we have to clean it up.

Hence why I said it wouldn't be my first choice, just that I'd take this option if things somehow got this far.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I'd sooner just put a round through their forehead if I hated them that much. All this fate-worse-than-death torture is just off-putting and odd in all honesty. 

Enigmatic D

Aug 27, 2015
I'd sooner just put a round through their forehead if I hated them that much. All this fate-worse-than-death torture is just off-putting and odd in all honesty. 

Fair enough. What I'd do to my Rival depends on the scenario before me.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015

Yeah, you have to have a certain amount of spite in your personality to find the option appealing. Not proud of the admission but not going to deny it either.

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
The biggest thing I'll probably do is kick Uncle Max out of the family. Removing the worst influence on the Rival should (maybe) straighten them out.

hawke56

Jan 1, 2016
Some nice consensual sexy times would be nice. If that's not an option I'd just leave them alone.

Honestly, (so far) s/he hasn't done anything that would make her/him deserving of any sort of cruel punishment. S/he hasn't even done anything particularily villainous at all. Unless you count trying to legally (as per Vics last will) obtain the Steele fortune or insulting Captain Steele with insults that are less scathing than the average Youtbe comment (Hell, when s/he calls one of my Characters a tramp it isn't even an insult, but just the truth.). S/he even gives you the coordinates for the scond probe, so I see no reason (so far) to punish Jill/Jack for anything really.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Some nice consensual sexy times would be nice. If that's not an option I'd just leave them alone.

Honestly, (so far) s/he hasn't done anything that would make her/him deserving of any sort of cruel punishment. S/he hasn't even done anything particularily villainous at all. Unless you count trying to legally (as per Vics last will) obtain the Steele fortune or insulting Captain Steele with insults that are less scathing than the average Youtbe comment (Hell, when s/he calls one of my Characters a tramp it isn't even an insult, but just the truth.). S/he even gives you the coordinates for the scond probe, so I see no reason (so far) to punish Jill/Jack for anything really.

I want a touching reconciliation, maybe a bit of a love confession, and cuddling after the makeup sex. Preferably whilst I'm still tied to Jill via knot.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF

Honestly, (so far) s/he hasn't done anything that would make her/him deserving of any sort of cruel punishment.

Queen Tavria. nuff said. If anything, she should have a say in deciding Rival's punishment.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Queen Tavria. nuff said. If anything, she should have a say in deciding Rival's punishment.

Oh this is beautiful, pure gold.

"I have gift for you." 

"Oh really, and what did you bring your queen?"

Trots out Jill/Jack.

Unholy look glee upon a regal visage, "Ah yes, the one that got away...no longer."

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Embry is the only 'pure' example I can think of, but what an example it is.

Eh, fair point, but she's still lively enough that it doesn't feel like she has no desires or personality, she just lives to please, which is different in my mind to a genuinely weak person that is easily dominated. 

I'd actually say Del comes to mind in terms of characters that feel too weak to want to interact with. Don't get me wrong his situation is a rough one, but I just don't enjoy Steele talking with him or anything else.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
For some reason I feel like the whole Jack/Jill situation reminds me of Flowey from undertale. An easy to hate character that most people would preferably see that bad things happen to, but there´s also a lot of people who wants to be the better man/woman/hermaphrodite/etc. Believing/hoping there´s always some good in people or that you can change them to the better.

In our case we add the fact that we can on side (possibly) get cute consensual makeup sex, and on the other side we can (again possibly) satisfy our dark and twisted fetishes.

I say here we have several save files. No reason you can´t do both.

SorenMageofMareth

Aug 28, 2015

Oh and I'm keeping Dane.

I ... Well when I'm thinking evilly I don't know whether to appluad to for no ...  wait I reread that.  this is terrible.  You strapped him down while kicking up his libido.  The Dumbfucks will be almost totally ineffective after the inital change orgasms.  he of she would need a Vibrator to finish the cocktail and keep them orgasming to nul intelligence.   And for more Sad you should arrange for him to be aware of things and complicit in jacking himself off to death.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
This is the Kelt threads all over again.

Makes you wonder what these wannabe psychopaths envisage themselves doing to a *real* villain, as opposed to Gariette Oak.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
I concur with the above statements. This is becoming really dark, really fast. I still stand by my view that Max and Vic have brought their kids up in a way that would make them hate each other, and the only way for them to ever stop fighting is to realize there's no point to it, when they're just engaging in a proxy-war between dead parents.

Jack/Jill is no different than Silver from Pokémon, to further Nonesuch's comment. Someone who's an asshole due to poor/neglectful parenting who end up despising (or even envying) the Player for their ability to constantly best them, despite always seemingly being one step ahead.

The adult thing to do is talk it out. And then some incest action, why the fuck (k)not? Maybe even include Dane and Anno, as they seem to share the role of Confidant to the Steeles.

Enigmatic D

Aug 27, 2015
I know I might have agree with some form of punishment for Jill/Jack, bit I'll have that in the back burner IF she/he can't talk it out or does something irredeemable. Hopefully it'll be that the Rival will be stubborn in their ways until some sort of live changing event happens and we get a heel face turn and character development.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
I concur with the above statements. This is becoming really dark, really fast. I still stand by my view that Max and Vic have brought their kids up in a way that would make them hate each other, and the only way for them to ever stop fighting is to realize there's no point to it, when they're just engaging in a proxy-war between dead parents.

Jack/Jill is no different than Silver from Pokémon, to further Nonesuch's comment. Someone who's an asshole due to poor/neglectful parenting who end up despising (or even envying) the Player for their ability to constantly best them, despite always seemingly being one step ahead.

The adult thing to do is talk it out. And then some incest action, why the fuck (k)not? Maybe even include Dane and Anno, as they seem to share the role of Confidant to the Steeles.

i second that.  :D  

Honestly I hoped for this thread to be about incestual musings and kinky/silly punishments and not about rape dungeons, killing, and torture and mind break (And I don't mean the fun kind or at least not fun for jack/jill)

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
i second that.  :D  

Honestly I hoped for this thread to be about incestual musings and kinky/silly punishments and not about rape dungeons, killing, and torture and mind break (And I don't mean the fun kind or at least not fun for jack/jill)

Personally, I love incest in fiction. It just sets the stage for so many memorable moments, both tender and awkward.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015

I'm pretty sure Vic can't be blamed here.  He literally tells you to try not to be an asshole to your cousin.  People coming up with new and inventive ways to kill the rival are doing that all on their own.

Also Uncle Max isn't dead.  He's banging Anno literally right now while you're reading this.

Last edited by a moderator: