A Space Age Private Zoo

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
(Then what image could you like for Pussy Machine? mine or yours?)

Pussy Machine will obey all orders that Master Ray gives Pussy Machine, Mistress Chief, before of that, could Mistress Chief mark Pussy of Pussy Machine like Mistress Chief´s property, please?

Rose in the moment that you say the magical words, she goes inside of the astronomic room and she is really surprised of the room and of Pussy Machine that is behind you with a smile to the daughter of her Mistress Chief

You are Rose, Mistress Chief´s Daughter. Nice to meet you. Pussy Mechine detects that you have a very good mind, you could be Pussy Machine´s junior assistant, if Mistress Chief and Master Ray approve that

Rose after listened the words of Pussy Machine, she puts again the cat´s face and looks to you both while Pussy Machine is laughing in very low voice...

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness

(your image)

SHe chuckles "well i dont see why not ,if that is what my little girls want to so feel to be her assistance" she stroke the girls hair before turning to pussy machine 

"Just take good care of my girl " she leaned close whispering on her ear "i will claim my property but you better not do anything bad to my treasure" she moved back after that back to her mate and daughter 

"Well i think you have meet everyone now Rose ,what did you think of everyone?"

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
(what did you think of the two images? i didn´t understand the meaning of your words with the joke of Rose, could you explain that to me, please?. Ok, the my image goes to be the body of Pussy Machine

Division15_37.jpg)

Rose chuckles with Pussy Machine their hands and after Rose waits with Ray, Pussy Machine answers you mentally

Pussy Machine "promises" that she will not do any harm including any thing relationed with sex, Pussy Machine promises that to Mistress Chief, if Mistress Chief´s daughter is harmed by any person including Pussy Machine, Pussy Machine allows to Mistress Chief to throw her dead body to the space. Pussy Machine promises that she will be the bodyguard permanently of Mistress Chief´s Daughter Rose day and night for all the times including the lasts days of Pussy Machine´s battery organic and she will protects Rose with her own life

Pussy Machine cuts the communication with you and Rose says happily

Rose is happy with all the family that i have here, thanks mom and dad to show the real life. And i promise you that i will change in these ten days, i don´t know what final form could i have, but i promise you again that you are all my family that i have now, before my twin sisters could be born, i must show them to be a good sister and i will take care of them

You and Ray are really, really suprised of the way that Rose accepted all these changes and also her changes with her quickly adaption to the SpaceShip and her new life in the N7 Lasex

Last edited by a moderator:

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness 

(i did think you made a joke and Rose looked that sad like in the first image because she didn't get to come inside first )

A wide smile can bee seeing on her face she was so proud of her daughter,Hugging her tight she say "We are already proud of you Rose , you dont need to change for us you are already perfect" she kissed her forehead 

"IM sure you will get along with your sisters ,also is there anything we can do for you? do you want anything?"

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
(¡¡Aaaahhh!!, ok)

Ok, mom, ok, don´t worry about me, Pussy Machine will be my bodyguard from this moment, and i want to stay with her all rest of the day, you could go with dad to another place and kisses you both, go on, shu shu...

She aparts of your hug strong after a moment, and she takes you with her "shu, shu" and you two go out of the astronomic room while she is inside with Pussy Machine and you two haven´t decided what to do after this surprised situation of her...

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness 

SHe surprised by Rose rush to get then out ... after the door close she think "HUm .. Ray you think our girl is acting a bit weird ?"

She press her ear against the door if she heard anything weird she would come in if she didnt hear a thing she would peek inside just to make sure her daughter is ok.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
When you put your ear in the door, you don´t listen any thing inside, and suddenly when you open the door, you see that Rose is seeing a screen of a planet near your N7 Lasex while Pussy Machine controls the buttoms of the computer while Rose says to you without looks you

Rotate 280º the planet and put it in real time, Pussy machine, hello mom, do you need something?

She and Pussy Machine look you a little worried with the situation and by you...

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness 

She blush "hum no sweet, i was just cheeking on my wonderful daughter ,you know a mother cant stop to worry about their children" she giggles 

"I will leave you two now ,have fun" she have to then and go out the door sighing in relief before going back to Rose's room to reward the nurse drone for a job well done then maybe eat something at the kitchen while Stroking Ray's cock; 

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
(This is the image of the Astronomic Room)

latest

Aaah, ok. i am well or all right, thanks for your worries, mom, see you two

((feel free to put your action of going to the room of Rose or to eat something or stroke Ray´s cock, dracomic or Lioness))

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness  

(ok,i liked the image by the way)

Since Rose was in good hands she and rad had some free time to spend ,she would like to pass some time with Sex Kitten and mistress but they got their hands full at the moment ...HO yea she remembered she had to reward the Nurse drone ,she should either be cleaning Rose's room or in the nursery after searching for her and finding on Rose's room Lioness commanded her to follow then to their room so they could give her reward .

Shoving the drone Lioness sat on top of her pinning her to the bed while her multiple lower breasts sensually rubbed against her body ,Ray was to fuck both of their pussies ,both showing her a new meaning of pleasure!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the intense session of sex between the three of then Lioness and Ray left the exhausted Drone to rest on their bed  while they gone off to get something to eat but never stooping to grope the body of their mate on the way 

While eating she feel the twins kick looking at her belly she notice it still continue to grow and along that she noticed all of her breasts were filled with milk ... with a bit of joke of feeding some of the milk to Ray.

Her time of giving birth was getting closer and closer ....*yawn*

it was getting late she was going to have her well deserved rest but since the drone probably was still on the bed she gone to Rose room if she was done for today maybe she wouldn't mind sleeping with her parents for the rest of the day.   

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
You arrive after the rest and the eat, cleaning or reformating the new bedroom of Rose, to the astronomic room to take Rose to sleep, and you knock the door, when you will knock the door, the door opens abruptly and here it is Rose in the platform looking a solar system (not human) with the notebook written in human, while Pussy Machine is doing mathematics calculations of the rotation that Rose asked her

You sense that Rose had grown her size or height, she is now like a young woman of 28 years old, not the little girl of 19 that you rescued some days ago, she looks you with a third sense that you didn´t know that she has and she hugs you

now her height is more similar to your height but in her case her changes goes into this (if you like dracomic, you can also change the image)

astral_aggression_2_by_barebeautybodypaint-d4qhd62.jpg

bodypaint_by_mark_greenawalt.jpg

a.baa-body-paint-woman-cat.jpg

She is changing into an anthro cat but more cat than her old "alien" self and she looks you with her cat eyes, saying

Puuuurrrrrrrrrr, ¡¡mooooom!!, i haveeeeee trrrrrrranslateeeeed morrrrrreeeee of the half of the boook, and it is poooooointing to the "alien" Earrrrrrth, in speeeeeecial to the Pirrrrrramids of Gizeh, i don´t knoooooow why but i have suspected something, i asked these discoverrrrrrs with Captain Sin and EDI, meeeeeoowwwwwww...

((really, really, Rose had been suffer an acceleration of her height and years doing that she accelerated her changes from the 10 days that she said, to three hours of the same day. Captain sin knows that but shi doesn´t explain that to you two, also with the known of Rose))

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness  

(i really liked the first one)

Looking worried at her changed daughter Lioness reply to Rose with her voice wavering a little "HO! ... That is wonderful sweet but ..." she look her body almost not believing her eyes "what did happen to you? " just as quick as she was surprised her expression change to one of anger while looking towards Pussy machine "YOU! ,what did you do to my daughter?!" she look ready to pounce on her on a moments notice if she didn't like the answer she was given 

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Pussy Machine didn´t do anything to meeeeee, moooooom, i grrrrrroooooooowed in this laaaaaast houuuuuurrrrrrrrrs moooooorrrreeeee...

Pussy Machine approachs you and she gives you a HoloPad with all the time recorded, and you see in the holorecorded that Pussy Machine is all time separated of Rose and she (Rose) grows alone and it appears the cat anthro traits in her body, doing that she (Rose) got naked all her clothes by her own self, and growed more finishing the holorecord in that moment.

Pussy Machine detected that Rose had adapted very quickly to the ship and she adapted some changes that the ship allowed with her and also Pussy Machine had detected that the organism of Rose does its functions more than a normal changed crew member, Pussy Machine thinks that Captain Sin could know something of this unusual success, Mistress Chief. It could be interesting to investigate the "alien" part of Rose and investigate the causes of all these changes abruptly

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness   

Taking a moment to calm herself she Hug her daughter "sorry .. i just worry too much " looking back to Pussy Machine "sorry ,i wont be so quick to judge "

Kissing Rose's forehead she pick her up and put ridding her back "We will go ask Captain Sin about the sudden changes on rose also to show the result of her work ,you are free to come if you wish Pussy Machine"

and with that she go after the captain. 

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
I doooooon´t need any mooooooorrrrrrrre walks in youuuuuurrrrrrr baaaaack, mooooooom, i am nooooot a chiiiiiild anymooooorrrreeee

She says that and immediately she goes down of your back, walking in your right side to the main office of the Captain Sin, while Pussy Machine add to the words of Rose

Pussy Machine needs to understand what happened before, don´t worry about Mistress Chief´s quick judge, Pussy Machine is not disturbed by that

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness   

"ho ok ,sorry Rose i know you don't need i did just imagine you liked" she say while walking towards the captains quarters thinking maybe she should let her daughter be for the night she need to adapt to her new body ... 

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Ok, ok, oooook, i am still adapting to my new woooooorrrrrld and my new cat bodyyyyyy, that i seeeeee thaaaaaaat theeeeee wwwaaaalks in yooooooouuuuuuurrrrrr baaaack weeeeerrrrrrreeeee paaaaarrrrrrrt of my young life, and you arrrrrre still my mom, and nothing will be changed that, i like still that, but i am a more old woman or a young woman that i think that it´s not necessary now the walks in your back

When you four arrive to the main office of the Captain Sin, EDI opens the door and says

Could you pass four to the talk about Rose Kitty and her grown?, because Captain Sin knows your worries about this unusual success and its consequences...

Take seats, i see that your organism had finished of adapt to N7 Lasex, ¿is that correct, Rose Kitty?, don´t worry Lioness, this process could be happened because Hir Highness saw it and shi advised me of this, Rose won´t change any more and only she will grow like a young woman normal and your daughter. Do you three have questions, Lioness, Ray or Pussy Machine?

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness   

She sigh in relief when knowing the why of the changes on her daughter "Thanks Captain Sin ,i was hoping Rose would chose on her own but if hir Highness feel like she is ready then its ok"

she then hand the translated notebook to Captain Sin "ALso Rose ,made some wonderful discoveries ,please Rose tell Captain Sin about then" she wait Rose to say looking really proud of her daughter.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
((From now, i put normal the words of Rose, but imagine that she pronounces the words with the cat traits, the "ooooooo", the "mmmm", with the normals "puuuuurrrr" and the "rrrrrrrrr"))

Thanks mom. With the help of Pussy Machine "purrrrr" and the notebook that my mom had found in the old building, we have discovered that our next planet is...

...The "Earth" with the locations of the piramids of Gizeh...

We have to arrive to this planet "alien" in less of 3 days, if we arrive past these 3 days the others race will have advantages "puuuuuuuurrrrrrr" of us, it´s not necessary that no body goes out to the "Earth" alien planet, we could control the process directly from the Astrometics Lab. We (Pussy and me) need to be concentrated "puuuuuuuuuurrrrr" with all the calculations, and we need help of my mom, dad Ray, Sex Mistress and Cumming

((Now Rose is not an "alien", she is now a part of the crew of the Spaceship and she considers herself like a normal female, like you dracomic, or Phil, she considers to the "Earthian" aliens all))

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness   

(ok ,dont worry ...also prefer this way if possible XD) 

SHe was so happy for Rose, Lioness tail swinging like crazy behind her 

"wonderful Rose" she applause and give her a hug then turn to Captain Sin "as you can see Captain Rose did an Amazing job and yes i will help my daughter we just need to inform Sex mistress and Cumming"

looking back to Rose "what do you want us to help you with Rose?" 

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Rose kisses you and dad while you hug her naked and cat body, while you go out of the office and Kitty Rose says to you

I want to learn how the pleasure works with my changed body, and i need to know how to conquest the souls of the enemies of our Highness, to change them, mom and dad

While all this happens, Captain Sin says to EDI

Grow the level of Kitty Rose here in the ship, i want to graduate her more, Hir Highness detected her supreme brain and she produced the encounter with this "alien" ship, and put direction again of the alien "Earth", EDI

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness  

"ho!" Lioness is surprised "you really did grow fast ... you sure you want us to teach it to you sweet  ? its kind of an intimate action like the long kisses between me and Ray"

She seems wavering a bit but if that is what her daughter want she will comply 

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Yes, i am, daddys. I know now the purpose of this SpaceShip and i want to give the purpose to Hir Highness done. If i need that Pussy Machine will show me the pleasure, then go ahead.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness   

"hum ok ... If you really want your first time to be with your parents then come to our bedroom and we will show you "

They go to their bedroom ,tankfully the drone wasnt there anymore ,Lioness and Ray layed in Bed waiting their daughter

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Kitty Rose (more cat than "alien" now) goes while from her throat, the enjoy of the pleasure hits her body and you two also sense that enjoy

From her throat it goes the sound sweeetly and lustfully of...

..."PPPPPUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR... ppppppppprrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr"...

Her behaviour now is more cat than "alien" and her movements are also more flexible and its reactions are more quickly

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness   

"OK Sweet we will now show you how it is done " 

turning her pussy towards Rose so she can have a good view of what is going on "OK Ray give a show to our daughter" 

Hopping Ray to do exactly that Lioness hold on to the sheets of the bed moaning loudly from pleasure "and this *moan* is how we make love"

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Kitty sees all the scene of the love and the penetration, taking notes in her cat memory, while she smell it with her cat nose and with her cat tongue she licks your cunt and she allows that Dad can penetrate her cunt cat slowly at first...

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness   

"Go Easy on our sweet my love it is her first time " Lioness step back for a bit letting Ray focus solely  on Rose till both of then cum really hard 

-----------------------------------------------

"ok my love i think its my time to show Rose how please someone of the same sex " speeding Rose's leg leaning her head close to the kitten's cunt  liking it with all of her skill to show what she was capable of.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
((Feel free to finish the situation, and after this scene freely, the day will finish here, and other new day will start in the N7 Lasex, guys))

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
They continue for hours to no end tag teeming to please their daughter one after the other Overwhelming her with so many time she reached orgasm making her fall unconscious when they are done .

gazing with love to their wonderful daughter they clump together and sleep warm for the rest of night 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The couple wake up before their exhausted daughter they kiss her and let her rest .