Lilith's Throne (Early Alpha)

Incuboss

May 19, 2018
I have a question. If I download the update, do I have to start over? If so, how much of my progress is kept and how much would I have missed out on if I had started with the current version?

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Absolutely loving the tattoo system, now I can finally wear what I want without losing stats

Nnxx

Feb 3, 2017
I have a question. If I download the update, do I have to start over? If so, how much of my progress is kept and how much would I have missed out on if I had started with the current version?
No, you only need to extract the new update in your current LT folder and override everything that needs it (mostly the res folder)
As long as you have your data folder, you're fine and can keep on playing on the same save through versions.

Reactions: Incuboss

Yuukihime

Jun 4, 2018
1: 99% of NPC's that have scenes where they are penetrated in a way that would lead to pregnancy, and aren't on the equivalent of the pill, can give birth though you won't likely see it.
2: Yes enchant any item capable of race transformations that isn't the slime one and select the wing category then choose the size option.

Thank you. I’d found the item Angel Tears.

TheDwarf

Mar 15, 2018
New Bug If you have a clothing item that has a PRINTED PATTERN and then you enchant it. It goes back to base color under pattern. Pattern is lost and needs reapplied.

TheDwarf

Mar 15, 2018
Note - Regeneration Spells and healing seem to be missing. The Water spell isn't available w/other spells in Arcane store.
The enchantment to regen health or energy or lust mentioned long ago aren't available. Any plans for those to get in?
Was mention also of cum/milk from PC or NPC giving boost to energy/arcane on consumption or from sex. And source maker would matter. ie Imp cum would give a boost, but you'd also gain corruption. Enough and gain a kink or dependence on cum source w/o the addiction perk added to cum.

Nnxx

Feb 3, 2017
New Bug If you have a clothing item that has a PRINTED PATTERN and then you enchant it. It goes back to base color under pattern. Pattern is lost and needs reapplied.
It's known and has been fixed for 0.2.7 :catte:

Note - Regeneration Spells and healing seem to be missing. The Water spell isn't available w/other spells in Arcane store.
The enchantment to regen health or energy or lust mentioned long ago aren't available. Any plans for those to get in?
Was mention also of cum/milk from PC or NPC giving boost to energy/arcane on consumption or from sex. And source maker would matter. ie Imp cum would give a boost, but you'd also gain corruption. Enough and gain a kink or dependence on cum source w/o the addiction perk added to cum.

Uhm...

upload_2018-6-11_11-0-3.png

Nnxx

Feb 3, 2017
Ah, you mean passive regeneration ! I don't know, I haven't heard anything about it recently, so it might be for another combat system overhaul, in the future. I can say it is not the priority right now, though.

Flash Dingo

Oct 8, 2016
Okay, so checked out the lasted release, and it looks like the sex options are broken. It's practically unplayable right now, sex options are intermittently nonselectable, self sex options won't fire half the time, and sex positions may or may not show up. Is this all due to the changes you're making to the sex system?

Nnxx

Feb 3, 2017
Okay, so checked out the lasted release, and it looks like the sex options are broken. It's practically unplayable right now, sex options are intermittently nonselectable, self sex options won't fire half the time, and sex positions may or may not show up. Is this all due to the changes you're making to the sex system?
A hotfix is coming tonight.

Reactions: Flash Dingo

Flash Dingo

Oct 8, 2016
When are the Angel TF items planned? So far the Angel transformations are incomplete and the idea of playing an Angel amidst demons is an attractive one.

Also! Will there be a way to convince your offspring to come live with you without enslaving them?

Also, also! Will we eventually be able to buy our own houses?

Edit: How is Kink advocate supposed to work?

Nnxx

Feb 3, 2017
1) Far from now, currently. But you can "cheat" your way to become an angel : Become a slime, morph yourself as an angel-slime and then enchant a biojuice cannister to "de-slime" yourself. Boom, you're an angel without the debug menu.

2) Yes

3) Yes, though it will be verrrrry far in the development, near the full release of the game I would say (if nobody tackles it before Innoxia, that is)

4) Similarly to the transformer fetish, well it is supposed to

Innoxia

Feb 15, 2017
I updated the game to 0.2.7.1, which you can find on my blog here. :3

Version 0.2.7.1 Download Links

.jar
Pre-zipped: Mega
Full folder: Google Drive

.exe (For Windows if you haven't installed/updated java.):

32-bit .exe (For 32-bit Windows if you haven't installed/updated java.):

Version 0.2.7.1 Patch Notes
PATCH NOTES FOR v0.2.6.5

Gameplay:
Finished pregnancy roulette dialogue, and added a way to have sex with Epona.
Slightly changed pregnancy roulette mechanics. Instead of being fixed, the order in which the breeders use the volunteer is random. Correctly guessing who will get you pregnant as the volunteer now pays out 50,000 flames.
Slightly improved impregnation calculations. Now, instead of impregnation only being calculated once on the moment of orgasm, the game calculates impregnation every hour while a vagina has cum in it.
Impregnation chance has been halved (to try and balance the fact that impregnation is checked every hour now).
The 'Psychoactive Trip' and 'Addictions' status effects will now refresh every hour while psychoactive or addictive fluid is in one of your orifices.
It is now possible to impregnate/be impregnated even if virility or fertility are less than 0, provided the other partner's opposite attribute is high enough. (Having the 'firing blanks' or 'barren' parks overrides this behaviour, and removes the chance of pregnancy if virility or fertility are less than 0, respectively.)
Added Jam's artwork of Candi.

Contributors:
Fixed a NullPointerException when entering the gambling den in new game. (Pimvgd)
Fixed addiction timer displays showing things like '21:60' instead of '22:00'. (Pimvgd)
Punctuation Fixes for Slime Queen Quest. (WoefulWombat)
Fixed missing explore button for the 'canal end' tiles. (Pimvgd)
Deduplicated colourReplacement in AbstractItemType. (Pimvgd)
Added set bonuses for sun and snowflake jewellery. (rfpnj)
Fixed several issues with incorrect cum, girlcum, and milk types being returned. (Pimvgd)
Added some parser commands that will simplify creating dialogue, by handling second & third person pronouns and verbs in single parser commands. (TadUnlikely)
Improved handling of key codes by converting a long switch statement to a map. (pinnae)
Added a spiked collar clothing item using the modding system. (Irbynx)
Removed glow buttons for skin colours in character creation. (Master of Puppets)
Improved Library button placement. (rfpnj)

Other:
<b>Added:</b> ability to recolour clothing patterns.
Improved right UI panel's 'characters present' section. Hovering over the names/icons in that section now shows appropriate tooltips.
Changed boxers and crotchless briefs to be pulled down instead of shifted aside.
Added tongue length to clothing TF options. Added puffy, ribbing, muscled, and tentacled modifiers to clothing's anus, nipple, face, penis, and vagina TFs.
Slightly improved snowflake nose stud icon.
Synchronised slow clothing TF effects, so that they all fire on the hour. (I did this to fix the issue of having your game interrupted every time you move if you had a lot of TF clothing effects all firing at different times.)
Added 'periwinkle' as a clothing and body part colour.
Using the save/load menu to load enchantments onto clothing now identifies already-enchanted clothing as being suitable (so long as the enchantment is known), while prioritising non-enchanted clothing.
Slightly modified clothing's cow pattern.

Bugs:
Fixed male kimono exposing anus when untied.
Starting a new game with an imported character that was exported with companions or a summoned elemental should now work correctly.
Fixed Lilaya's artwork not being able to be cycled through.
Fixed issue with fetish desires resetting when saving/loading while wearing clothing that grants a fetish.
Fixed bug where offspring of special subspecies wouldn't be of that subspecies. (i.e. Dobermann offspring would be regular dog-morphs.)
You can now set your base fetish desire to any value, but if you have the fetish, it's still always counted as 'love'. The pink outline on fetish desires correctly reflects this change.
Fixed not being able to select items from the right-hand UI element 'Items Present' while the inventory was already open.
Fixed character creation's virginity losses incorrectly referencing 'girlfriend', when it should have been 'boyfriend'.
Deleting saved enchantments now correctly removes them from the list.
Typo fixes.
Fixed some inventory stacking errors related to clothing names and patterns.
Fixed issue where if an NPC had a piece of patterned clothing, all their clothing would have that pattern name.
Fixed weapons' primary colour not being able to be dyed.
Fixed weapon colours not persisting between saves.
Fixed incorrect names being returned when getting an NPC to use an item.
Fixed bug where wing slots were unable to get tattooed.
Fixed NPCs in the pregnancy roulette game putting their tails into your vagina... (And then afterwards claiming 'There's no way you won't get pregnant from this!')
Fixed game not keeping count of the times the player has had dominant or submissive sex.

----------------------

PATCH NOTES FOR v0.2.7

Engine:
Improved scripting support for parsing conditional statements.
Added support for multiple penetrations in a single orifice.
Added support for penetration + penetration or orifice + orifice sex actions. (It was limited to penetration + orifice before.)
Added support for NPC-on-NPC sex actions. (I have a thousand actions to convert to this new format, which will be done over the course of the next few versions.)

Gameplay:
Added cum storage/regeneration values (the same mechanics as milk). Added an 'expulsion' value to testicles (with associated TF modifier for potions), which determines how much of your stored cum is expelled upon orgasm. (This new mechanic can be toggled off in the content settings.)
Not producing any cum upon orgasm (or by having a cum expulsion value of 0) will now apply the frustrated effect.

Artwork:
Added ChattyNeko's Kate drawing.
Added ChattyNeko's Lumi drawing.

Contributors:
Fixed self breast milking always emptying breasts. (Pimvgd)
Fixed bug in FluidStored constructor that was causing issues with addictive fluids. (Pimvgd)
Fixed incorrect descriptions in mouth orifice status tooltip. (Pimvgd)
Reduced UtilText.parse parsing time by two-thirds for large inputs. (Pimvgd)
Fixed major issue with parsing. (Pimvgd)
Optimised loading. As an example, this cut down the loading time of a large save file by 60%. (Pimvgd)
Fixed bug in FluidRegeneration value. (Pimvgd)
Added cum regeneration mechanics toggle. (Pimvgd)
Cleaned BodyCoveringType via BodyCoveringTemplateFactory. (Pimvgd)
Made more parsing performance improvements. (Pimvgd)
Added 'hair type' to the slime TF menu. (HarelMym)
Fixed ToolTipThread to not create a new thread with every display. (AlacoGit)
Punctuation Fixes for the Gambling Den and fixed a parsing error. (WoefulWombat)
Rearranged inventory slot layout (edited a little bit by Innoxia). (rfpnj)
Added generic orgasm denial actions. (Master of Puppets)

Clothing:
Added: Butler set. (With boosted butler set effects if you chose the 'bulter' job at the start of the game.)
Added: Butler's Jacket. (Over-torso slot, masculine, butler set.)
Added: Butler's Waistcoat. (Under-torso slot, masculine, butler set.)
Added: Butler's Trousers. (Leg slot, masculine, butler set.)
Added: Butler's Gloves. (Hand slot, masculine, butler set.)
Added: Butler's Shoes. (Feet slot, masculine, butler set.)

Other:
Slightly improved map rendering when zoomed out.
Allowed side panels to expand their width when the game window is enlarged.
Added 'current litter size', and 'cum in pussy/ass' taken & received counters for tattoos.
Slightly improved clothing mod documentation (in rental_mommy.svg), and added functionality to use preset lists for concealed slots.
Improved the NPC stats panel (the information beneath their appearance description).
Improved the contacts page in your phone.
Fixed legs and arms always being described as 'slender'. The description is now drawn from your BodyShape (which is based on muscle and body size).
Cum and other fluids are now absorbed into the body through orifices, so even if it's plugged, the amount of fluid inside someone's orifice will gradually diminish over time.
The mother in pregnancy roulette now corectly takes a vixen's virility just before the game. (Epona gets you to take one too.)
You can now collect income/pay debt from slavery in the room management screen.
You can now upgrade a single slave room to a double without having to move the occupant and remove all upgrades first.
Sexual orientation -50% lust damage now affects both damage dealt and received.
Added two content options, 'Anal', and 'Futanari Testicles'. Both are enabled by default. Disabling anal will make all non-unique NPCs spawn in hating anal, while disabling futanari testicles will make all futas spawn in with internal balls.
Added sclera recolouring to the slime TF menu.
Added metallic colours for hair and fur dye.
Improved the spell UI to give an indication as to which spells are 'forbidden'.
Using a pregnancy tester now correctly reveals the father in the pregnancy stats page.
Removed negative physique effects from having full breasts.
Slightly increased size of inventory tooltips.
Added penis colour for slimes.

Bugs:
Typo and parsing fixes, including instances of your name being incorrectly parsed as 'you'.
Fixed some inconsistencies in Epona's pregnancy roulette scenes.
Fixed bug where enchanting an item of clothing would remove its pattern.
Fixed clothing with negative effects not having a rarity of 'jinxed'.
Fixed npc dildo reveal returning incorrect description.
Dildos no longer generate precum.
Fixed issue where clothing could accidentally get deleted when starting sex scenes with Zaranix and in Gambling Den's pregnancy roulette.
Fixed breeders in pregnancy roulette sometimes starting the game under the effects of promiscuity pills.
Fixed issue where Epona would seemingly forget who you are.
Fixed bug with the 'risk of pregnancy' status effect not re-applying instantly if you weren't pregnant but still had cum in your vagina.
Time now passes while in the Gambling Den (1 minute per tile).
Fixed bug where the map in the library would sometimes not open.
Fixed issue where NPCs would sometimes spawn wearing a dress + skirt.
Fixed issue with modded clothing being tagged to be found in alleyways not actually being found in alleyways.
Fixed issue with modded clothing marked for sale by Kate and Nyan not actually appearing in their inventories.
Fixed slime eye recolouring applying to your entire body.
Being bred in the pregnancy roulette will no longer consume a pregnancy tester from your inventory.
Fixed Zaranix regaining his penile virginity after sex.
Demon alleyway attackers will no longer have their virginities reset after sex.
Fixed bug where slimes would always spawn in with a load of jewellery in their inventory.
Fixed issue where Nyan's clothing might sometimes not load correctly.
Fixed drinking milk giving the 'Cummy Meal' status effect.
Fixed slimes drinking milk causing impregnation check to trigger.
Fixed bug where even if your cum production was 0, you'd still sometimes dirty your underwear when orgasming.
Fixed minor typo in inventory's 'Take (All)' tooltip.
Fixed bug where the repeat action tab in sex could be used to perform actions that weren't meant to be available in the current position.
Makeup, body hair, and pupil colour should now all save correctly.
Fixed Ralph's discount never being higher than 33%, even if the game was saying it was higher.
Sending a slave to Kate is now disabled if you've never actually met Kate.

----------------------

PATCH NOTES FOR v0.2.7.1

Contributors:
Fixed invalid HTML. (Itpatch)

Other:
Added TF for 'horns per row', allowing you to have from one to four horns per row.
Added fluid flavour to milking room display.

Bugs:
Fixed bug where accessing inventory during sex, then pressing back, would lock up the game.
Fixed bug where sometimes the game's text wouldn't be parsed. (Which was causing some sex scenes and other places to crash.)
Fixed conditional parsing bug, which was causing some scenes to display 'Error in conditional parsing'.
Fixed cum-related status effects being shown even if the character lacks a penis, or if you didn't know if they had a penis.
Fixed bug that was causing Finch to sometimes not stock items.
Fixed epic and legendary clothing spawning in alleyways.
Fixed duplicates appearing in covering recolouring.
Fixed elementals and other companions acting like slaves in Lilaya's library.
Fixed incorrect virginity loss descriptions.
Fixed karada blocking bras, which was causing any worn karada plus bra to be blocking one another.
Fixed AI bug (that was affecting Roxy) where the NPC would continuously start and stop oral actions.
You can now dye an item of clothing's pattern colour without having to change the main colour.
Fixed demon hair-tipped tail randomising hair colour on each load.
Fixed bug where older characters/saves would always load in with human milk/cum/girlcum.
Fixed bug where testicles could not be set to internal.

Joseph porst

Nov 5, 2017
Does anyone know how to get the holy virgin I discovered it when doing a prostitution job as a sub and I made a new character and new save does anyone know how to get it

sexydragonqueen

Apr 27, 2018
Is there a reason why Imps don't fully transform you into an "Imp" I get as far as becoming a regular human male/female and then it doesn't progress anywhere with skin changing or tails and horns etc

DarkSinfulMage

Nov 18, 2016
Played it quite a bit last night.

I like the addition of enchantments to collars and other Items, but there's something missing with trying capturing a creature of your choice and forming a relationship with it and having that carry itself forward into sexual interactions with them.

Most of these "enslave" games have this problem of non-personality once anyone is "caught". I hope some time is spent on working that issue out, since this is a pretty neat game and I admire it's done in java.

Nnxx

Feb 3, 2017
Eventually, there will be a generic romance system for every NPC, it's on the to do list but it not the priority right now.

Jan 26, 2018
Eventually, there will be a generic romance system for every NPC, it's on the to do list but it not the priority right now.
You said it yourself. "Generic romance system". The problem is with the "Generic". There is no unique encounter that makes us feel for a particular character. It is all generic. For exemple, the lilaya sex scene is just the same as with Kate. There is no difference.
It is a good framework as it is, but I hope it will evolved with futur updates, so we have some unique content for some charaters.

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
You said it yourself. "Generic romance system". The problem is with the "Generic". There is no unique encounter that makes us feel for a particular character. It is all generic. For exemple, the lilaya sex scene is just the same as with Kate. There is no difference.
It is a good framework as it is, but I hope it will evolved with futur updates, so we have some unique content for some charaters.
That's a fundamental flaw with the system, as designed. While there may be some unique conversations or interactions with specific characters, most of the sex scenes will probably use the same system. If you're looking for unique custom written sex scenes, it's probably better to look at a different game since that's something this game has had to give up to give so many options and interactivity to the sex scenes. There's no way to have everything.

Several different sex scenes, tons of interactivity, or custom written content for each character/scene/variation. You can only pick two, LT has the first and second. Fen's games go for the first and third.

Nnxx

Feb 3, 2017
Several different sex scenes, tons of interactivity, or custom written content for each character/scene/variation. You can only pick two, LT has the first and second. Fen's games go for the first and third.

That's pretty much it. If you're expecting the same kind of content than in TiTS, CoC, FoE, etc.. Then it's not the right game for you.
Eventually, there will be unique NPCs with unique sex scenes options/descriptions because they'll be written like that, but the vast majority of the game will stay as it is.

Nnxx

Feb 3, 2017
It's an easter egg if you have a certain name when you start the game.

Play the intro again and notice how the PC presents themselves, it should hint you~

DarkSinfulMage

Nov 18, 2016
Upon defeat, there's a bug while resisting sex creates a situation where one can't do anything, forcing you to reload.

There's some command_unknowns when referring to some body parts or clothing.

"Taking your hands in hers, Kate guides them up to Kate's chest, letting out a lewd moan as she eagerly presses them into her sizeable breasts, forcing her no_clothing_covering_nipples down against her demonic nipple-cunts in the process. "