Lilith's Throne (Early Alpha)

Joseph porst

Nov 5, 2017
By demon school do you mean the other arcane spells, or the ability to transform. If its the former the other arcane spell like steal, teleport and Lilith command haven't been added and can only be got through the debug menu by typing "buggy" anywhere in game. If you mean the ability to transform enchant a Inoxia's gift and give yourself some demon part.

If its neither then I have no idea what you mean.
I mean the other spells for telepathic communication and the arousal

Malbutorius

Sep 4, 2016
The principle still stands. Everyone needs sleep :p
Maybe there should be a slave health stat? Because taking care of your slaves health should be an important thing as owning people is supposed to be a responsibility (IE, why you need a license to be able to practice it), since the whole 24/7 Slavery thing just feels unrealistic to me.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Yeah that was what I kind of hinting at. Currently for some jobs, there isn't even a penalty anymore for affection/obedience gains when you work them 24/7 and I'm not talking about milk cows with the lactation fetish or prostitutes with the cum play fetish. It's just regular non-sexual jobs that cap out at 0.00 affection gains when they should be going into negatives for working them 24/7.

Incuboss

May 19, 2018
This is probably one of the best games I've played in this platform. It's wild how it's still a work in progress. The interactive sex scenes are extremely unique and give it a leg-up over most other text-based erotic games. I absolutely love the storyline thus far; the mysterious goings-on in the museum was a fantastic way to start and a really awesome setting to begin things; I'm interested to see where the storyline is going to go. Character customizability is really good and you're given a lot of freedom. The menus flow very nicely. It's really clear that you put a lot of thought into the game. I'm going to be following this game closely because I think it honestly has the potential to be a pace-setter.

That said, there are always imperfections with things, so I'm going to give a bit of feedback and suggestions from where I think the game could improve upon an already great foundation. I apologize if this is too much feedback or anything like that.

1. Although the interactive sex scenes are absolutely phenomenal, the novelty can wear off after awhile. You could potentially supplement this with some things being pre-ordained scenes written like Fenoxo's works. Alternatively, and this one may be fairly time consuming, you could have a repository of different descriptions of different actions (as well as different voice lines because it can get fairly repetitive otherwise). There's also a benefit to having scenes start off in ways other than both partners standing every time like you have for certain scenes.

2. In lieu of how interactive you've made the game, I think you could do more with the fighting as well. I want to be clear that it's not bad the way it is. If you get a chance though, you can check out the game Tales Of Androgyny. That game didn't do a lot for me in terms of the material, but one thing that kept me playing it despite it running antithetical to essentially every interest of mine was the fighting system. The grappling system could be implemented in such a way that it could be pretty seamlessly transition into the sex scenes (and for resisting pace, it could allow for some measure of regaining the upper/dominant hand).

3. An option to bulk sell or drop things would be nice. It's gotten to where I don't like picking up things in the game because I know I'll have to item-by-item sell or move it later. This can be a bit clunky and time consuming.

4. The slave system falls a bit flat in my opinion. I'm assuming it's still in the early phases, so I won't hold that against you much. I feel like Strive 4 Power is a game that really nailed the slave management theme if that's something you'd want to check out. I do like that you can allow your slaves to move around or not, choose what they wear, and if they are allowed to take pent up lust out on you. I may also be doing something wrong, but the game seems to imply that you can capture new slaves, but I haven't figured out a way to do so even with the outlaws in the alleyways.

5. It can get a bit dull for a Dom character. It seems like when you play the Dom role, the other character is basically just there and you're like "Okay, do this now; okay, now do this." Part of why the sub or non-D/s scenes are so interesting is that it feels like the other character is less robotic. I initially wanted to play as a Dom character, but I found the sub scenes more interesting because you can kind of see what the other character wants to do and see them put an effort into things. An example is you telling the other character to get on their knees and the player character having a voiceline about oral. However, the other character will not make any effort to actually do so once there unless you tell them to. For a Dom player, after doing a few scenes, everything seems relatively the same after awhile.

6. This might be a lot of work (I don't know, I don't code), but dialogue options might be pretty cool. Kind of similar to like KotOR and Mass Effect where you can choose from some various options on what to say, resulting in the other character responding accordingly.

7. I feel like a lot more can be done with the girl at the gym. She was honestly one of my favorite characters, but it seems to always be a handjob in the shower and even if you turn the tables on her, the next time you're there, it's like it never happened.

8. It may be a matter of just bad luck, but it seems like your aunt can't actually get pregnant despite the scare. I tried several times and it's always a false alarm.

9. I would absolutely love to see some kind of clan interaction and management for the harpies once you take them all over.

10. The news person in the town square says something about the Enforcers stopping any human they want or something of that sort between a certain time. I may be doing something wrong as I'm not entirely sure what it takes to trigger it, but I haven't encountered any such scene.

11. The threesome seems to be a bit broken. Attempts to change positions winds up with the game glitching out for me in such a way where nothing can be done and the only way to progress is to load up an earlier save. More positions for the threesomes is awesome and encouraged, but it seems to result in some really nasty glitches.

12. Oral transitions could be a bit smoother IMO. It seems a bit clunky to stop doing oral on one thing, then next turn move to the next. Considering it's all kind of in the same place, it'd be more effective if there was a transition option instead.

Mar 25, 2017
I may also be doing something wrong, but the game seems to imply that you can capture new slaves, but I haven't figured out a way to do so even with the outlaws in the alleyways.

If you've bought a slave collar from the guy who sold you your license, open the inventory after winning a fight, select the collar in your inventory and there should be an option that says Equip (them) or something to that effect. If you can't do that then I don't know what to tell you.

Nnxx

Feb 3, 2017
Maybe there should be a slave health stat? Because taking care of your slaves health should be an important thing as owning people is supposed to be a responsibility (IE, why you need a license to be able to practice it), since the whole 24/7 Slavery thing just feels unrealistic to me.

Except you guys seem to forget that the slavery content is a side feature, this game is not supposed to be a slave management simulation :catte:

Last edited:

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
The dev has already gone far beyond the normal call of duty and actually included slavery mechanics in the game. Most people who make these games don't think adding such a system in is worth the effort, given that it's a side attraction that will take months to implement (it did take months to implement in LT too, and probably more to continue to support it).

Shiranui

Apr 6, 2017
It says to unlock arcane school ability first I can’t get any of the spells
Have you brought the spell books and read them from Vicky at arcane arts. First you need to buy the spell book from Vicky read it if you are in the latest build it will disappear. You now have that spell. To upgrade it you then need the scrolls for that element, which you need to read for upgrade points. Assuming you have enough points for the upgrade then you just need to left click it. Keep in mind you need to have the one before it to get the next.

Talonblade

Aug 12, 2017
So I was playing and I noticed something. When it comes to the content I feel as though it favors for the PC to be more of a dom and less of a sub. My question is if there are any plans to make it so you can play as a sub without feeling like you are missing out on content?

Klaptrap

Aug 27, 2015
So I was playing and I noticed something. When it comes to the content I feel as though it favors for the PC to be more of a dom and less of a sub. My question is if there are any plans to make it so you can play as a sub without feeling like you are missing out on content?
I hope you realize it's extremely hard to go by what someone else feels like.

TheDwarf

Mar 15, 2018
Yuletide also happens in January-- trigger seems to be snow events not the month, just that it starts in December.

TheDwarf

Mar 15, 2018
Do you mean Arcane spells? Same place you buy your regular spells from. You also get benefits from upgrading spells - Earth gives you free ability to dye your clothing. Water makes potion and enchantments that upgrade fluids cost ZERO extra AP, except for the slot cost itself.

thedoubleyew

Oct 27, 2015
Do you mean Arcane spells? Same place you buy your regular spells from. You also get benefits from upgrading spells - Earth gives you free ability to dye your clothing. Water makes potion and enchantments that upgrade fluids cost ZERO extra AP, except for the slot cost itself.
Where do we buy spells? I've only found the crystals you can equip.

Nnxx

Feb 3, 2017
Same vendor arcane arts in the market place two squares above Nyan. The spell books should be on the last or second last page of her inventory.
To further complete that answer :

You can buy spells at Vicky's shop : "Arcane Arts" in the shopping arcade.
upload_2018-5-21_3-27-8.png

upload_2018-5-21_3-27-21.png

Nnxx

Feb 3, 2017
Yes, you can enchant a potion of "Lilith's Gift" in order to gain permanent corruption

upload_2018-5-23_13-12-6.png

Nnxx

Feb 3, 2017
Yeah, except that the minor boost only boosts your corruption for the duration of the potion. It depends on what the person wants, I've just shown how to permanently increase the corruption with the potion.

Joseph porst

Nov 5, 2017
oh is there anymore stuff going to be done to the demon transformations in the future or what are the plans for it

Rfpnj

Sep 24, 2015
oh is there anymore stuff going to be done to the demon transformations in the future or what are the plans for it

Well, there is going to be a lore-friendly method to become a demon, at that point the current method will be removed. Beyond that, the next section of main quest content involves a demon so there may be a TF there.

Nnxx

Feb 3, 2017
The demon transformation will eventually be gated behind a quest and alleyway succubi/incubi will be harder to enslave.

Innoxia

Feb 15, 2017
Hello! I just updated the game to 0.2.6.2, which you can find over on my blog, here. ^^

Nnxx has helpfully been adding all your bug reports and feedback to my bug tracker, so thank you for those! :3

Version 0.2.6.2 Download Links
.jar

Mega
Google Drive
.exe (For Windows if you haven't installed/updated java.):
Mega
Google Drive
32-bit .exe (For 32-bit Windows if you haven't installed/updated java.):
Mega
Google Drive

Version 0.2.6.2 Patch Notes
PATCH NOTES FOR v0.2.5.5

Gameplay:
Added new quest 'Slime Queen'. You should automatically pick this up from Claire when you enter Submission (she will repeat her initial dialogue if you've already seen it).
Added unique slime attack descriptions for Submission's tunnels, along with transformation behaviour of wanting to TF you into a slime.
(Not yet finished!) Added the map 'Slime Queen's tower' as part of the new quest, with 4 new NPCs in there.

Balance:
Changed slime's status effect from -100 physical damage to -100 unarmed damage.

Artwork:
Added Jam's artwork of Claire.

Weapons:
Added support for dying weapon colours.
Added: Zweihander (Main weapon slot).
Added: Knightly Sword (Main weapon slot).
Added: Buckler (Offhand weapon slot).

Clothing:
Added secondary colour to navel barbell (for the gem).
Added snowflake jewelry to Nyan's shop.
Added: Sun necklace (no femininity requirements, neck slot).
Added: Sun earrings (no femininity requirements, ear piercing slot).
Added: Sun nose stud (no femininity requirements, nose piercing slot).

Other:
The losing party's elementals are now dispelled at the end of combat.
Slightly changed biojuice canister icon, lowered its value, and removed it from random Submission drops.

Bugs:
Fixed bug in clothing displacement detection method, which could sometimes cause the game to lock up when wearing sealed clothing.
Fixed chaos feathers only being available in the poison damage type.
Enchanting clothing will no longer reset item tags (which was causing the bug of nipple tape crosses losing their plugging effect).
Fixed obsolete reference to a dress in succubus attacker dialogue.
Fixed slime colours resetting every time the game was loaded.

----------------------

PATCH NOTES FOR v0.2.5.8

Gameplay:
Finished Slime Queen's quest, adding the upper floor of the tower.
Added harpy offspring encounters in the Harpy Nests.
Temporarily re-enabled angel offspring in Dominion (for those of you who have set yourself to be angels through the debug menu).
Added item 'Glowing Mushrooms', found randomly in the bat Caverns as well as being dropped by slimes down there.
Filled in last placeholders in Bat Cavern descriptions.
Added unique encounter/attack descriptions for slimes and bats in the bat caverns.

Other:
Added variation in the slime guards' dialogue for if you have the related content setting turned off.
Added ongoing penetration descriptions for hotdogging and paizuri, and added icon for hotdogging status effect.
Increased value of girlcum, and slightly decreased extra modifiers' impact on cum value.
Reduced biojuice canister value from 5000 to 2500.
You can now enchant biojuice canisters to make a potion that returns body material to normal.

Bugs:
Fixed bug where when entering Submission, you would sometimes travel down to an incorrect tile location.
Fixed being forced to have sex with the slime guards after beating them in combat.
Fixed some typos and parsing errors in 0.2.5.5's content.
Removed biojuice canisters from bat cavern drops.
Typo fixes.
Fixed Blaze and Crystal's earrings being unequipped when loading a save.
Fixed Blaze and Crystal's repeat encounter acting like they'd never seen you before.
Fixed bug where switching target in combat would not show the correct target's inventory.
Fixed human damage/resistance stats being shown twice in phone's stats menu.
Fixed NPCs spawning in with multiple books in their inventory.
Fixed bug where you'd gain knowledge of some characters' breasts/genitals on game load. (This was affecting Candi, Claire, and probably many others.)
Fixed jewellery not being unequipped when removing piercings.
Characters will no longer lose penile virginity from using strapons.
Penis transformations will no longer be applied to equipped strap-on.
Fixed rendering bugs in stats page.
Fixed bug where spreader bar being equipped under trousers would result in the spreader bar blocking trouser removal, and also being concealed, making both items of clothing impossible to remove.

----------------------

PATCH NOTES FOR v0.2.6

Gameplay:
Added 'generic' encounter variations for bat and slime attackers in the Bat Caverns (for if you've transformed them).
<b>Added:</b> Support for tattoos, with ability to have them enchanted just like clothing. Kate can now give/enchant/remove both your and your slaves' tattoos.
Added modding support for tattoos. (Works in the same way as clothing mods.)
Added scar support. (I'll add a way to add/remove scars for the next version.)
<b>Added:</b> Basics of the gambling den (will be finished in 0.2.6.1). It has a small internal map, three unique NPCs, a dice poker game, a shop, and 'pregnancy roulette'.

Clothing:
Added secondary dye colour to aviators.
Added: Eye patch (no femininity requirements, eye slot).
Added: Jockstrap (masculine, groin slot).

Contributors:
Changed Lumi's 'Take Advantage' scene to actually be a sex scene (only available if noncon is on). (Nnxx)
Fixed inserted bimbo/sex/muffled/drunk words breaking capitalisation. (pinnae)
Changed 'Romance' quests to 'Relationship' quests, and reassigned Nyan's side quest as a relationship quest. (rfpnj)
Improved action ordering and availability in sex's 'Repeat Actions' tab. (Master of Puppets)
Added some new skin colours. (rfpnj)
Fixed several issues with coding style. (Pimvgd)
Converted UtilText.parse from recursive to iterative. This increases performance by a small amount, and reduces memory usage by a large amount. (Pimvgd)
Deduplicated book itemtypes. (Pimvgd)
Punctuation fixes in Rental Mommy encounter. (WoefulWombat)
Punctuation fixes in panty masturbation scenes. (WoefulWombat)
Changed Fruit Bat Squash to restore aura, not energy, to fit in with the other arcane-related consumables. (rfpnj)
Fixed HornType.NONE showing up as an option for enchanting. Horn removal can be done by selecting the remove option. (Pimvgd)
Fixed 'No cock' and 'Vagina' actions in succubus encounter not doing anything. (Master of Puppets)
Fixed incorrect pronoun parsing in bat encounter. (Mach565)
Fixed incorrect Slime Queen quest completion descriptions. (rfpnj)
Fixed typo in Brax's scene. (Pimvgd)
Fixed inconsistent starting positions in Brax's sex scenes. (rfpnj)
Fixed FemininityRestriction not being set properly for clothing loaded as mod. (Pimvgd)
Added mod folder to gitignore. (Pimvgd)
Fixed instance of weapon comparator contract violation when checking weapon type. (Pimvgd)
Added a new colour preset, 'ALL_WITH_METALS'. (rfpnj)
Fixed several causes of slow load times, which, as an example, reduced a huge save file's load time from 40+ seconds down to 5. (Pimvgd)

Other:
Added 'wing' slot as an inventory & tattoo slot.
Reorganised inventory slots in the UI, so that 'optional' ones are at the bottom (tail, wings, horns, penis, and vagina).
Elementals can no longer summon elementals.
Elementals are now unable to drink potions.
Companions' elementals now show up in the character panel.
Companion icons now show up on the map.
Added 'Dispell elemental' action in your companions' 'Manage' tab, so you can get them to remove their elementals after a fight.
Added a few tattoos to Kate.

Bugs:
Fixed Claire repeating the first 'report back' dialogue after dealing with the slime queen.
Typo fixes.
Fixed harpy offspring not spawning in after the nests have been pacified.
Added 'offer body' dialogue to slime and bat attacker scenes.
Helping the Slime Queen now correctly increases slime spawn rates in Submission.
Fixed Maximilian spawning in as a virgin.
Fixed Slime Queen regenerating her crown after she's given it to you.
Fixed slime transformation scenes saying 'Nothing happens...'.
Fixed Maximilian's post-sparring scenes.
Fixed bug where harpies, imps, and slimes would have their spawn rate set to 0% if you ever selected 'disable all' in the furry preferences screen.
Fixed horizontal scrollbar appearing when inspecting watches.
Fixed bug in combat where companions summoning elementals would throw an error.
Fixed bug where if a companion summoned an elemental, that elemental would block encounters.
Fixed clothing mod bug, where user-defined colours wouldn't work correctly.

----------------------

PATCH NOTES FOR v0.2.6.1

Gameplay:
Finished all descriptions in Gambling Den.
Added slot machines to the Gambling Den.
Added Roxy's content.
Added item 'Arcane Pregnancy Tester', which reveals if a person is pregnant, along with some information about the litter. (Sold by Ralph and Roxy, and found in Dominion alleyways and Submission tunnels.)
Added mechanics for pregnancy roulette. It should all be fully functional, but the descriptions are still placeholders, as I ran out of time. I'll have them fully finished for the next release.

Contributors:
Added: Clothing patterns. Several pieces of clothing now have support for the patterns; Camo, Cow-patterned, Tiger-striped (horizontal), Tiger-striped (vertical), Leopard-printed, and rainbow. (Irbynx)
Fixed typo in colours. (rfpnj)
Fixed orgasm descriptions mentioning player's name. (Pimvgd)
Fixed cause of saves in slaver alley stocks cell breaking. (Master of Puppets)

Other:
AI will now always reroll the dice poker hand 'runt'.
Lumi now uses the resist pace in her sex scene.

Bugs:
Fixed dice poker sex scene using the wrong NPC, or failing to start entirely.
Fixed feminine furry preference changes influencing masculine furry preferences.
Fixed Kate not charging you for enchanting tattoos.
Fixed bug where when giving slaves tattoos, the counter output example showed your stat rather than the slave's stat.
Fixed background error in some sex actions that would cause the action to appear not to have worked.
Fixed cause of Slime Queen's dialogue bugging out and not being able to be selected.
Fixed bug where NPCs would not choose any sex action if they disliked/hated noncon and it was a noncon scene.

----------------------

PATCH NOTES FOR v0.2.6.2

Contributors:
Fixed DominionSuccubusAttacker-slaves throwing nullpointers for TF items. (Pimvgd)
Typo and parsing fixes. (Pimvgd)
Fixed intToString method causing crashes/bugs. (Pimvgd)
Fixed some characters being able to get pregnant even although that's not supposed to happen, such as Alexandria in the intro. (Pimvgd)
Fixed encyclopedia weapon colours not displaying properly. (Pimvgd)
Fixed cause of the mysterious -5 to lust resist on new player characters. (Pimvgd)
Fixed slavery upkeep persisting across new games. (Pimvgd)
Fixed slime queen quest completion 'report back' dialogue displaying the wrong report back text. (Pimvgd)
Fixed cause of a crash with bimbo characters' dirty talk. (Master of Puppets)
Fixed offspring renaming with enter key hardlocking game. (Pimvgd)
Enabled female beards when the option for female beards is turned on. (Pimvgd)
Fix tattoo enchantments not applying their effects. (Pimvgd)
Fixed milk regeneration enchantments always applying a huge boost/drain, instead of a more reasonably scaled one. (Delvigore)
Added Util method to make selecting random items from lists easier. (Master of Puppets)
Improved boxer and briefs displacement methods. (Master of Puppets)

Other:
Slightly tweaked slot machine odds.

Bugs:
Fixed bug where NPCs would all end sex immediately when orgasming with a creampie.
Fixed tattoo writing being saved with a huge amount of trailing whitespace.
Fixed issue with slave imports importing companions.
Fixed angels being described as part of the group watching public sex.
Fixed bug with Blaze and Crystal, where if you returned after beating them then leaving, the dialogue would incorrectly return the 'friendly' scene.

Yuukihime

Jun 4, 2018
Would like to know :
1. Can all the npcs, including the slaves, give birth?
2. Is there a way to modify the size of the wings?

Also some times, there was a problem with saving the game.

Thanks.

Shiranui

Apr 6, 2017
Would like to know :
1. Can all the npcs, including the slaves, give birth?
2. Is there a way to modify the size of the wings?

Also some times, there was a problem with saving the game.

Thanks.
1: 99% of NPC's that have scenes where they are penetrated in a way that would lead to pregnancy, and aren't on the equivalent of the pill, can give birth though you won't likely see it.
2: Yes enchant any item capable of race transformations that isn't the slime one and select the wing category then choose the size option.