JimThermic's Project List

Status
Not open for further replies.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Well that blows, but you have all the right in the world to do what you feel is best for you. Everyone here will miss you Jim, you were one of the best. Hopefully all your work that's been finished can be put in the game before we lose track of the gdocs.

Hope you find what you're looking for in whatever place you end up after this, it was an honor sir Jim.

+1 Absolutely right.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Always sad to see a contributor to any project part ways, but it's safe to say that the lot of us understand your reasons. I'm just glad that it could be on such pleasant terms and without any real drama.

Corivas

Aug 29, 2015
Damn, this legitimately made me sad.

Well wherever you go from here in your life, just know that we all loved you and that you were a damn good (smut) writer and I hope to see some of your future writing endeavors if that's possible!

We'll miss you.

Last edited by a moderator:

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
you seemed like a really cool bloke whilst here, and its a damned shame so many great projects are most likely dead now

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
As a failed writer with no life, I can only wish you all the luck and happiness. So long and thanks for all the fish, even if I sometimes feel like eating some meat.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Sad day for all who was hoping to see you again.

I salute to your unshakable resolve and wish you would enjoy writing non-smut writing and spending time with your family.

Enigmatic D

Aug 27, 2015
Sad to know that you won't be continuing with this kind of content. I wish you well with the writing that you'll strive towards from now on.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
Sad that you have to go, but it's for the best if you want to focus on other writing.

Do you still have the Axel Rys Tee stuff?

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
ah sorry to see you go Jim, thanks for writing all that you did for the game. There's going to be a big void here now that your leaving. Hard to get good writers writing for the game. Wish you the best of luck.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
It´s sad seeing you leave, I love your works. But I wish you the best of luck in the path you´ve chosen.

L

Lawleious

Jimthermic you will be greatly missed around here...thank you for all that you have crafted during your time here I hope you enjoy your future *hugs*

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Wait so Embry will not get her X-pack?

Also Damn was not expecting this to happen.

I took a look at the X-pack, I don't think it's even half finished and there would be another 100 pages needed at least. I can say without reservation I can understand his having to choose continuing his smut writing here or a writing career elsewhere.

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
I took a look at the X-pack, I don't think it's even half finished and there would be another 100 pages needed at leastI can say without reservation I can understand his having to choose continuing his smut writing here or a writing career elsewhere.

Damn well that really sucks, so it looks like poor embry will stay stuck on myrellion unless someone is able to finish it which I doubt. *HUGE sigh* oh well, fare well Jim you will be remembered through your works.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Damn well that really sucks, so it looks like poor embry will stay stuck on myrellion unless someone is able to finish it which I doubt. *HUGE sigh* oh well, fare well Jim you will be remembered through your works.

I mean, I write fanfiction as a hobby, but I recognize an unholy amount of man/woman hours worth of writing when I see it, so yeah, we got the core content for the characters and the X-packs shall remain sweet (literally in Embry's case) dreams.

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
I mean, I write fanfiction as a hobby, but I recognize an unholy amount of man/woman hours worth of writing when I see it, so yeah, we got the core content for the characters and the X-packs shall remain sweet (literally in Embry's case) dreams.

Really wish that her X-pack got finished and then did his farewell. But it's his choice not ours.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Really wish that her X-pack got finished and then did his farewell. But it's his choice not ours.

So do I but he didn't have to share the doc and at least he finished the core content for the characters he introduced and so on. Coc has a few characters who's writers fled before finishing (Dominique comes to mind)

Scarebear

Oct 16, 2015
Sad that you have to go, but it's for the best if you want to focus on other writing.

Do you still have the Axel Rys Tee stuff?

I don't think he'll be coming back to check on this thread. You might PM him or email him.

That being said, I'll miss you JimT - you're one of my favorite writers!

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
So do I but he didn't have to share the doc and at least he finished the core content for the characters he introduced and so on. Coc has a few characters who's writers fled before finishing (Dominique comes to mind)

That is true about the core content for his characters and we should be grateful for that. Maybe the reason why he shared her doc is because he thinks that someone out there is capable enough of finishing her? I don't know just a wild guess.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
I took a look at the X-pack, I don't think it's even half finished and there would be another 100 pages needed at least. I can say without reservation I can understand his having to choose continuing his smut writing here or a writing career elsewhere.

Just read it myself, it's missing several sections: The new sex scenes, getting married, giving her a horsecock, reuniting her with her parents, most of the pregnancy content, talk scenes for both on the ship and in her appartment on Tavros, and probably more stuff. 

You're right that there is at least 100 pages worth of stuff still needing righting. (It's moments like these I wish I had access to other universes where stuff that never got finished was finished.)

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
That is true about the core content for his characters and we should be grateful for that. Maybe the reason why he shared her doc is because he thinks that someone out there is capable enough of finishing her? I don't know just a wild guess.

Maybe but anything more than guessing on my part would be putting words on his keyboard.

Just read it myself, it's missing several sections: The new sex scenes, getting married, giving her a horsecock, reuniting her with her parents, most of the pregnancy content, talk scenes for both on the ship and in her appartment on Tavros, and probably more stuff. 

You're right that there is at least 100 pages worth of stuff still needing righting. (It's moments like these I wish I had access to other universes where stuff that never got finished was finished.)

Yeah, there's "it needs a few things fleshed out" and then there's "Holy gods there's 3 novels worth of content going 'write me!' here."

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
Take care Jim, and may all your endeavors succeed and be very fruitful for you. You're definitely one of my favorite writers! Would be awsome if you came back and lets us know if anything you write gets published. I dont think Im alone in saying I would have to check your stuff. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.