JimThermic's Project List

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Considering their last visit was 8 hours ago. I'd say bed or irl stuff. Lul.

Someone logging off for less than a day is not cause for concern, I'm guessing noobsaleh might have meant someone else?

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I'm still here, but without Kaiser and Jim the forums have gotten a lot less engaging to be on all day. That and the days of "here's this character I'm working on, everyone chime in and tell me how to write my own character" threads have gone away.

i miss the shit-posting all day era as well.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I never thought of how useless it was until the "Finish Jim's Old Work" thread where it was pointed out how counter-productive having a bunch of folks yapping like a box of puppies is for writing content. 

Granted I'd still chime in if a thread that interested me where created but it seems like those days are gone now.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I never thought of how useless it was until the "Finish Jim's Old Work" thread where it was pointed out how counter-productive having a bunch of folks yapping like a box of puppies is for writing content. 

This is how you get Bess.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I know that first hand as I was highly involved in the brainstorm of her [at least Jim agreed a lot of my ideas were good and later wrote vaguely "those ideas", I'm sure plenty of others got "their" ideas in too].

Last edited by a moderator:

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark

Granted I'd still chime in if a thread that interested me where created but it seems like those days are gone now.

Hey, sometimes we just need a trap-pup to raise our spirits, too.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
yapping like a box of puppies

Heh, I've never seen this said in this way but it's super accurate. Also, y'all know what I meant.

Bess is great unless you're the one writing or coding the character.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well at least we got promised Bess-tier npc commin someday...in parts ^^

Last edited by a moderator:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well all I heard it was I think chara that Gedan working on to give us and promises are for now to been on the same sclae of complication and etc. like Bess but added in smaller portions at once.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
To this day, Jim still lurks on a certain lab of lovers...

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Holy mother of necros! xD But yeah... some projects would be nice to see completed :(

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Somehow my momentary mention of Jim in my firearms thread also got a drunken visit from Frogapus too.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
And to think his nick was actualy before slight different and the one we know was made for works he done for things like TiTS aka smut writing nickname. He still live up there somehwere enjoying his retirement form smut and progressing in his non smut writings.

I think there is really little users here that may not want at least one of his unfinished project been finished by someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.