Is Reaha Done?

sarvu2543

Jul 6, 2016
I did some snooping and I read their may be some stuff that the creator of our precious TITS game plans to add to NewTexas but unless I am just bad at using google, I found no updates on Reaha. So here is my mini rant. And I hope I don't come off as a brat. 

So the majority of our followers had some cool quest we had do to to obtain them, or some interesting back story for us to read and sometimes both.

Excluding Celise of course, since she was simply a starter pack companion that video games sometimes give you. (example being Alistair from Dragon age) 

Anno and Nova have a giant quest we have to do that is fairly challenging for the beginner levels with a rather sad twist ending. 

Lillith probably has the most heart throbbing journey on her road to be more human like. 

and than we have Reaha...

What do we know about Reaha? Well we know the following

-She is from New Texas

-She fled her Planet

-She was a warrior

-Along the way she allowed her insecurities to be her great downfall into mods and drugs and eventually became a whore 

Than when she joins our ship she for the most part becomes our whore where we are given the option to help her out, be neutral, or just be a dick. The sex options are limited and despite having a interesting back story she is for the most part a boring character where their is not much to do with. Hell their is more to do with a monkey named Embry who we randomly meet in a bar who doesn't even become our follower. In my opinion while it is important to flesh out the characters on a planet, the people who should be given the most focus should be our followers. They are the ones we live with after all, and frankly that was what made Champions of corruption so fun, the followers we obtained and the memories we had with them. 

And well compared to everyone else Reaha is kinda just boring, Hell Bess/Ben we get to design as our perfect dream girl by buying her outfits and what not. So I was wondering if their was any plans in updating Reaha in the future. For she has a interesting back story their is a lot we can do with her.

-Have us meet her family to face her insecurities

-Force her/talk her into taking the treatment and allow us to watch the process

-Get her pregnant?

-More backstory

-A follower quest

Their is so much more we can do with this character and I hope she does not get left behind. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Altair Hayes

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
-Get her pregnant?

You're new (or at least your account is), so you probably didn't know that Savin (her author) isn't too bit of a fan of pregnancy stuff, and he ain't writing that stuff. Although he did express the sentiment that once he's finished writing her, someone else could do a pregnancy path for her... I think. I asked him that question, and I think I got that answer, but it's been a few months.

-Have us meet her family to face her insecurities

God I hope so, the family part, at mostly. There's so little stuff regarding New Texas in their lore and customs. And that's my main gripe with the planet. It has no combat, and no gear, it's hard as hell to get credits, so once you've fucked everyone, there's no real reason to stay. All of the other planets are huge and expansive, giving you incentives to stay, whether it be exp, credits, story/lore, quests, and other shit. I feel like NT has a lot of potential in the lore and culture department, so I hope that we get to meet her family, if only to see what a New Texas family looks like.

-Force her/talk her into taking the treatment and allow us to watch the process

Savin's writing that shit. She gon be a big Cowmazon.

Right now Reaha's in her early version, she's gonna get an expansion... eventually...

sarvu2543

Jul 6, 2016
You're new (or at least your account is), so you probably didn't know that Savin (her author) isn't too bit of a fan of pregnancy stuff, and he ain't writing that stuff. Although he did express the sentiment that once he's finished writing her, someone else could do a pregnancy path for her... I think. I asked him that question, and I think I got that answer, but it's been a few months.

God I hope so, the family part, at mostly. There's so little stuff regarding New Texas in their lore and customs. And that's my main gripe with the planet. It has no combat, and no gear, it's hard as hell to get credits, so once you've fucked everyone, there's no real reason to stay. All of the other planets are huge and expansive, giving you incentives to stay, whether it be exp, credits, story/lore, quests, and other shit. I feel like NT has a lot of potential in the lore and culture department, so I hope that we get to meet her family, if only to see what a New Texas family looks like.

Savin's writing that shit. She gon be a big Cowmazon.

Right now Reaha's in her early version, she's gonna get an expansion... eventually...

Thanks for the reply and the info, my account is new but trust I am a very old fan of the game ^_^  Was simply insecure about making a forum account. But yeah I really hope I don't come off as a brat who is demanding off posting this. Boy that would be a horrible way to introduce myself to the community. It's just something that has been peeking my interest as of late. And unless I just completely suck at finding info, I coulden't find a single topic on Reaha besides a hint she might go amazon. So yeah thanks for the update, and I wasn't asking for a pregnancy, just I felt if we were to get any of our followers pregnant it was most likely to be Reaha. 

Anno doesn't exactly come off to me as the mom type, shes more of the "I just finished college" type girl personality

Than Bess/Ben isn't even human so she isn't exactly going to get pregnant 

And can Celise's race even get pregnant? How does slime reproduce? 

Than Nova is the same case as Bess/Ben

So yeah that only left Reaha as the viable option if The writers planned to do babies like in COC  

Altair Hayes

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Anno doesn't exactly come off to me as the mom type, shes more of the "I just finished college" type girl personality

Really? I found Syri to be more of the "I just finished college, let's have fun". Sexy, (soon to be filled with)spunky, and cute, but a seemingly "honeymoon" based relationship.

I feel like Anno is the kind of girl you'd settle down with, spend the rest of your life with, maybe get a kid, but it's ultimately not crucial.

If anything I think Shade would be the breeder. But she's -spoiler-, so idk if that'd be ok in-universe.

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
We are forgetting someone VERY important here, Yammi. In my view she is clearly the most "motherly" of all the crewmembers, and more of a breeder figure than Reaha, although she's a bit "cold-blooded" (haha). I also agree that Anno is very much a settle down with kind of character. Agreed that both of the 'bots' aren't really non-niche waifu/mother material.

Finally to address the OP, Reaha, yes she needs to be more fleshed out which is obviously happening to some degree or another, but I don't see her as any kind of model mother perhaps a subjugated breeded, but her story clearly defines that as a no go without perhaps a SERIOUS hardness check/penalty. That would be even more counter to her than even giving her the treatment.

Nymphonomicon

Apr 4, 2016
Regarding what the OP said about Reaha, I would also like to see more content for Reaha on New Texas.
I could see a whole Quest built around showing her off to NPCs as your pet cow if you didn't break her addiction.
Or, as the OP said, bringing her to her parents and showing them what she's made of herself... with a good or bad path from Steele's interactions.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Doesn't Anno have a PhD? And Syri is pretty smart as well. I want to marry both of them and settle down in the Menage a Trois of the millennium that Jill will write about for years to come.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I did some snooping and I read their may be some stuff that the creator of our precious TITS game plans to add to NewTexas but unless I am just bad at using google, I found no updates on Reaha

You're bad at using Google :p  I made a blog post about her a few weeks ago.

Finishing off Reaha's cured path is the next big thing on my plate, actually. Shoulda been done a while ago, but muh health. Also accidentally getting left holding the entire ball on managing a planet again god dammit.

if The writers planned to do babies like in COC  

I certainly don't, and nothing's pointing at anybody else wanting to, either. 

Reaha family interactions definitely need to be a thing.

At the very least, I want to do something where the PC can help "save" Mia from the Treatment. 

Doesn't Anno have a PhD? And Syri is pretty smart as well.

Anno has a PhD. Syri is a trained engineer (and, in my headcanon, is actually smarter than Anno, just too lazy/unambitious to do anything with it).

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
I want to do something where the PC can help "save" Mia from the Treatment.

Let's just say I can hardly wait. :D

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well I wondering if he mean Mia as name or well as longer meaning of this acronim :p But I think it may be one of Reaha sisters she meantioned...I think she meantioned having some sisters too was more than happy to get their dose of Happine...err dose of Treatment.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I want to bring her on board and let her suckle from the teet of Reaha freedom. Because sister threesomes are A rank. Twins are S rank and mother/daughter are B rank.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Heh I feel if she would be more like Marble you would be even in higher heaven saleh. Like sisters foursome is better than merely threesome. Porbably some near or on pair of S rank twins ;)

Goddamit bacon now I really wish Reaha x-pack could come faster without hurting health of her writer. Keep better Savin and bring someday to us this glorious stuff ^^

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
No, get the chains and whips, he must be punished!

Nope I not wanna. Health issues is nothing I want to joke about. Sorry but I jsut don't wanna even joke on this tpye of stuff :/

Mia is Reaha's youngest, as-yet-un-Treated sister.

...and Reaha has like, six sisters. Sooooooo. 

Hummm. so she got six siters that makes seven sisters with her. IF somehow some of them are twins or maybe there is triplets there...damn that potential eightsome would be EEEEPPPPIIIICCCC. :perfect:

EDIT: Wait so that why PC in tits can also potential get up to 10 cocks...well still 3 more sisted needed to make use of all of them without dubling them on some of the sisters :p

Poor Nyrea PC wife (assuming PC took her as wife after becoming her King ;) )...or she would be invited for fun too?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Hey, I just wanted to chime in and ask whether there is the possibility of Reaha being able to share the bed with you in the x-pack (like Anno and Bess). I've always liked that little interaction and the scenes resulting from it in both CoC and TiTS. :)

Yep! 

Altair Hayes

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Nope I not wanna. Health issues is nothing I want to joke about. Sorry but I jsut don't wanna even joke on this tpye of stuff :/

It was a kind of one off joke that wasn't really intended to be followed up. But I understand your discomfort.

Hummm. so she got six siters that makes seven sisters with her. IF somehow some of them are twins or maybe there is triplets there...damn that potential eightsome

Wait so that why PC in tits can also potential get up to 10 cocks...well still 3 more sisted needed to make use of all of them without dubling them on some of the sisters :p

Don't forget the slutty cow mom that had all of these beautiful cowgirls. That's 8 vaginas right there. Although the scene seems a bit absurd, each cow presumably has large hips, and I imagine multiple cocks having to be side by side. So the only way they'd be able to ride on your cock all at the same time (comfortably) would be back to back, all of them facing the same direction, or 2 pair of 4 cows facing each other. The latter of which can provide some naughty nipple sucking/incestuous make out sessions.

Are we going to be able to use Reaha's tiddies as pillows?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Don't forget the slutty cow mom that had all of these beautiful cowgirls. That's 8 vaginas right there. Although the scene seems a bit absurd, each cow presumably has large hips, and I imagine multiple cocks having to be side by side. So the only way they'd be able to ride on your cock all at the same time (comfortably) would be back to back, all of them facing the same direction, or 2 pair of 4 cows facing each other. The latter of which can provide some naughty nipple sucking/incestuous make out sessions.

Tentacle cocks....solves all issues you rised :p

And frankly when I said about using all those 10 cocks I imagined all of them been long tentacle-like ones so it would be no problem to fuck them all at once. Like already we seen with Tavira ;)

Nymphonomicon

Apr 4, 2016
Poor Nyrea PC wife (assuming PC took her as wife after becoming her King ;) )...or she would be invited for fun too?

Well shit, now I'm imagining a scene where Steele brings their followers to Tavi for a tentacle gangbang...

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well shit, now I'm imagining a scene where Steele brings their followers to Tavi for a tentacle gangbang...

Haha too late Io already imagined when I posted it how would be looking meeting of Tavi, her King and all followers ofrom ship....much much much messy one image :p

Maybe it would be eventualy wirtten by someone.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I want to see Cowmazon Reaha domming Zephy.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
I'd love to see Reaha and Zephyr teaming up to turn Big T, if not the entire male population of NT, into faux cows. 

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
@Savin: Not sure if snark or real talk.

@Zevos: Nah, Big T is cool

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Plus Reaha, unlike Zeph, isn't a hypocritical cunt. So there is no way she will push for TFing more people against their will.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Bro me too. I feel bad tho, you always talk about writing stuff and then get sick.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Bro me too. I feel bad tho, you always talk about writing stuff and then get sick.

TO BE FAIR, I've just been continuously one-sick since like March. I don't get sick that often otherwise, honest!

But yeah that's why I didn't say "I wanna write that!" >_>'