Goo armor customization

cobra

Aug 29, 2015
Okay, I figured out how to unlock basic goo armor customization but then now what? How do I unlock the other entries?

irioth

May 12, 2016
With release 0.6.55+, it becomes possible to interact with your Goo Armor as a crew member, talk to her, and cause her to learn a few customization options (at the moment only a few cosmetic adjustments and shaping an helmet), usually by taking her off and wearing clothes whose properties she can duplicate (in the helmet option's case, by wearing armor with the airtight tag), much like she does with the crystalline armor of the goo incubator during the Taivra quest. Her dialogue is typically short, but reads as cute as ever.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Looks pretty good so far.  I hope we can make a grey-goo stuff that looks sorta like Protective Jacket, Armstrong Suit or Black Void armor in the near future

Edit: from what i've seen, you can pretty much already replicate the appearance of the Armstrong suit and Black Void Armor.  Hope we get a proper jacket appearance though.  

Last edited by a moderator:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
That feel when other people start liking your living armor fetish.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I would like her even more when she would get this Uveto dung upgrade by Couch xD