If you lived in the universe of TiTs what would your life be like?

Night

Aug 26, 2015
Got a link for said Hellhound? I've only ever heard about the one in CoC by Foxxling.

I think it's something like Zephyr. Treatment gone wrong, she ended up with the male variant transformations instead. But yeah I'd like the read up on her lore aswell she seems interesting. 

Last edited by a moderator:

FrankenApple

Mar 29, 2016
I´d most likely used sylvanol by now. And probably some other mods. My libido would´ve probably been a bit higher by now is all I´m saying.

I´d love to find some job that lets me travel and see all kinds of different planets. Whether it be as a rusher or a cargo hauler or something else. Bounty hunter sounds nice too, but then I´d need a partner or a team...wonder if Shade would be available...(this is probably the most unrealistic choice for me though)

In any case I´d love to have my own ship, and crew members to fill it.

Finding Bess would be lovely and having some cuddling puppysluts would be fantastic.

I volunteer as a crew member! I can clean and give the best death stares. (ಠ ͟ʖಠ)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would definitely fuck myself up with insect splices :D

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I think it's something like Zephyr. Treatment gone wrong, she ended up with the male variant transformations instead. But yeah I'd like the read up on her lore aswell she seems interesting. 

The idea is more that for Ausars the Treatment works in reverse. Females become bigger and more dominant whilst males become small and submissive. 

AndyisRandy

Jan 8, 2016

Sounds great! I'm down for a dom Hellhound lady.

Night

Aug 26, 2015
The idea is more that for Ausars the Treatment works in reverse. Females become bigger and more dominant whilst males become small and submissive. 

Knew it. Damn why don't they completely change the way genders work and make all males female and all females male instead of always making them subby. Not everybody lies to be subby. Anyway still wanna know more about her. 

Ugh why does it feel like I'll regret that later. 

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I guess don't be an Ausar and get treated? [not that it will ever be that Steele could get that effect as an Ausar]. 

Like, there are plenty of dopey, submissive Cowgirls and then this Hellhound and Zerphyr that are dommes. 

Night

Aug 26, 2015
I guess don't be an Ausar and get treated? [not that it will ever be that Steele could get that effect as an Ausar]. 

Like, there are plenty of dopey, submissive Cowgirls and then this Hellhound and Zerphyr that are dommes. 

Wasn't referring to the current batch of characters, it was the common trend of it that seems to increase with every new update. But I don't have a problem avoiding content I have for a while now. 

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
What besides the Nyrea fit that trend though?

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
did i miss a big ol' domme catgirl somewhere?

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
did i miss a big ol' domme catgirl somewhere?

There aren't many catgirls, actually, but it is stated ingame that kaithrits boys are subby, while females are larger, stronger and more dominant. And from actual characters... We have badass female Shade, badass herm Kara and total sissy Lerris.

Night

Aug 26, 2015
There aren't many catgirls, actually, but it is stated ingame that kaithrits boys are subby, while females are larger, stronger and more dominant.

That kaithrit guy who runs that TamaniCorp shop's girlfriend. She got pregnant and basically turned him into a girl with a lactaid addiction. 

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
We have badass female Shade, badass herm Kara and total sissy Lerris.

Quite nice spectrum of catgirls of many sorts.

I bet looking at this thread Savin ego grown higher how all people spead fondly about races he made ^^

So wait now all thread is to be dommy catgirls if moved permanetly to TiTSverse? o_O

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015

How near of been complete enough to be send to Fen for review/code she's atm?

Initially a boy. And, considering known lore, typical one.

Yes, but there always are details...

Details...seems lke word-key in most cases ^^

Anyway it's cool people talk more lately in thread about kittied than puppies :p

Kaithrits for the win of pref TF of cross world travelers.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Details...seems lke word-key in most cases ^^

Anyway it's cool people talk more lately in thread about kittied than puppies :p

Kaithrits for the win of pref TF of cross world travelers.

Well, cat-morphs are my second favorite after kitsunes, and I like femmeboy appearance, but whole subby thing... Nope.

CallistheCalloused

Nov 5, 2015
Er you know you guys might wanna make a serparate topic for this before this thread gets locked....just sayin. There's a lot I could say about TiTs and gender but I'm pretty sure my views and opinions will get me in trouble so i'm trying my damndest to keep my mouth shut.

But lemme just say I am REALLY looking forward to Ramis have been since I saw the doc first posted. For alot of reasons that I won't go to deeply into in this thread because we'll end up on a entirely different line of discussion.But I'm pretty sure Ramis and I are going to get along real well.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
You could always been that one of rare...trully macho male kaithrits ya?

At least if I not already going with sionach TF+ some other psionic one would not mind go down the path of been ultra-macho male kaithrit *nyan* *nyan*