A New Adventure Launched (Rules and Expectations)

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
I'll just come right out and admit it... I hate Poe. That giggling is infernal. That aside, take your time, do your thing... if we have to wait a bit, it's cool. If we don't have to wait, that's even better. =D

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
Ok almost done just need to make write out the backstory and equipment so Im wondering what is the setting and is the time period generic medieval land of magic or something else

Also it occurs to me that I never anwsered you, i apologize for that. Basically anyt Backstory you want for a generic Medieval setting will work great. Also for the purposes of gold and whatnot each player will start out with 500 gp each.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
It's quite common in the beginning of DnD campaigns to do a quick introduction of our characters, at least that's what my old group used to do. Shall we give a paragraph size go at it? Just an overall appearance (picture maybe?), what class and a few behavioral quirks?

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
It's quite common in the beginning of DnD campaigns to do a quick introduction of our characters, at least that's what my old group used to do. Shall we give a paragraph size go at it? Just an overall appearance (picture maybe?), what class and a few behavioral quirks?

Yeah we can do that here if you would like, I meant to send both you and Woider a shortened version of each other's character sheet since you both started together. I haven't  done much in the way of introducing Jinni  (Malice's character) yet cause Anja was on her way to meet him, and I figured I would let him do that in the game thread. However either way is fine with me. This is kinda a learning experience for me, and the first time Ive run a game through messaging on a forum and pictures. Hoping that im not making it too long winded.