HugsAlright's Kennel of Puppers

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Me and my friend @Lord Lodestar commissioned some art awhile ago, and over the course of a few months it's been completed. So, he's some art of Liamme and his boyfriend, Ashe (Lodestar's Character), doing the dirty after months of vigorous shipping.

Hoshi_Liamme_Ashe.png
Hoshi_Liamme_Ashe_Cum.png

Art by Nedoiko/Hoshi (Give him your money.)

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Me and my friend @Lord Lodestar commissioned some art awhile ago, and over the course of a few months it's been completed. So, he's some art of Liamme and his boyfriend, Ashe (Lodestar's Character), doing the dirty after months of vigorous shipping.

Hoshi_Liamme_Ashe.png

god damn it... I am not usually comfortable with gay/yaoi stuff but that's pretty hawt.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Reactions: JDeko

Freed85

Aug 31, 2015
Man I haven't even gotten my coffee yet and I've already had my daily dose of fanart...*goes and makes said coffee* Now I can properly sit back and enjoy it... Not the most into it but that is some awesome work!

Reactions: Mooing_Mermaid

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015

Hoshi_Liamme_Ashe.png

I must kidnap one of them and make this encounter happen. Ship navigator Erra, set a course! We've got to ... spring some traps. ;)

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Hugs.......liamme expansion when?

Eventually.

I actually really want to write more femboy stuff because I have a terrible lust. The problem isn't so much the preggo stuff a this point, seeing as I can recycle the 8 month pregnancy from my new zil stuff (but I'll have a ton of birthing variants to write). It's just Liamme is a very light character at the moment and could probably use some more things that aren't pregnancy.

I had a doc with a bunch of random scene ideas for Liamme around somewhere. Maybe I could branch off his exhibition stuff to lead to all sorts of fun things, like maid outfits and repressed pet-play fetishes. I dunno.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Erra+Liam walkies?

Actually, I had an idea for Liamme x Erra pet-play a while ago. Basically, put both of them on a leash, get Erra ready by eating her out, chide Liamme for trying to jerk off while that's going on, get done with that, then command Liamme to mount Erra, because commanding your pets to mount other pets is hooooooot. Something, something, penis in vagina, gooey white stuff, good girl, good boy, the end.

Timeagain

Aug 27, 2015
Can we have an option to not let them fuck each other in the scene, maybe have both of them focus on Steele instead.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I would think that having Liamme do Erra's butt would be more appropriate. As they are both your pets and you've got to put some restrictions on them.

Reactions: alkeiser

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Can we have an option to not let them fuck each other in the scene, maybe have both of them focus on Steele instead.

But why?

Like I said, the idea of commanding your horny pets to fuck each other is fucking hoooooot to me, and I've only had the chance to write it in one of the Sub-Tuner scenes, and that's from the sub's perspective (and as far as I'm aware, scenes like that only happen for sub PCs at the moment). Cute-boy Liamme with Erra is exceptionally hot too.

If it's just them servicing the PC it's basically gonna turn out like a bunch of threesomes that already exist.

I would think that having Liamme do Erra's butt would be more appropriate. As they are both your pets and you've got to put some restrictions on them.

Erra likes vaginal more. Plus it's hotter and the restrictions/more appropriate thing don't really make sense.

:V

I don't Syri is going to get involved in any shenanigans involving Liamme unless she moves in with Steele.

Syri and Erra however, seem like something that could have as an extension to the Syri's current raised stakes bet.

If Savin allows it, and once crewmember Syri is a thing, I'd love to write a Liamme x Syri threesome, because Syri would for sure want a piece of that femboy butt.

An Erra and Syri threesome would probably result in spite-anal on Syri's part, seeing as she seems to loathe pet-play ausar like Erra.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I was thinking that anal only for pet on pet made sense because it enforced the power dynamic.

Though talking about ausar that like and don't like petplay has reminded me of Anno and that reminded me of her scene with the dragon herm you can pick up that has a scene where a double dicked pc can fuck both of them as the same time and now I'm kinda wanting to buttfuck Liamme and cuntfuck Erra whilst Liamme is in her ass.

Jul 7, 2016
Oh what if you gave liamme a whole requirtment thing were you go on dates and possibly make him your pet or bf at the end if you mange to get him to join your crew

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Oh what if you gave liamme a whole requirtment thing were you go on dates and possibly make him your pet or bf at the end if you mange to get him to join your crew

Crewmember Liamme has been a big "no" for a while now.

The basic gist of his expansion is the PC getting accidentally knocked up by Liamme and learning a lot more about his past and character through that. So, any sort of relationship with Liamme is going to branch from the pregnancy. Of course, like I said earlier, I plan to add other things besides the pregnancy in that expansion, but it wouldn't lead to anything like the relationship Liamme and Steele would have after the pregnancy, and it definitely wouldn't lead to him being on you crew. As cute as he is he doesn't really have any special skills to aid your adventures, and if he knocked you up, he'd for sure stay on Tavros to be with his kids.

Jul 7, 2016
Hmm that sounds pretty cools . now im kinda wondering if theres any mpreg in the game XD. though i could think of a few skills he could lend steel on his adventure. since he does have that tavros job and all. easily transferable to space travel though that would put him in danger of raiders to steels ship but thats probly not much with anno on board XP.
but as you keep saying liamme is anything but a deadbeat dad ;) though i wonder i steel could be considered one O-o

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
now im kinda wondering if theres any mpreg in the game XD.

The only way for the PC to get pregnant currently is with a vagina.

though i could think of a few skills he could lend steel on his adventure. since he does have that tavros job and all.

Well, his only experience right now is in a coffee shop, not sure how much use that has in rush-space.

though that would put him in danger of raiders to steels ship but thats probly not much with anno on board XP.

Not sure what you meant by this, lol, but it reminds me of my headcanon of Anno having a secret girlyboy fetish, so putting Liamme on your ship with her might put him in "danger" if I had my way.

Last edited:
Reactions: eveoflife

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
The only way for the PC to get pregnant currently is with a vagina.

Not exactly. My PC had offspring both of Taivra and the Lapinara as a male. Besides those, though, you point is sadly accurate.

That said, I'm on the minority that would like a tranformative to allow our males to be impregnates by herms and another males.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Not exactly. My PC had offspring both of Taivra and the Lapinara as a male. Besides those, though, you point is sadly accurate.

That said, I'm on the minority that would like a tranformative to allow our males to be impregnates by herms and another males.
Eggnancies have always been a thing for both sexes. But I think by 'pregnant' Hugs probably meant live pregnancy. And because actual buttbabies aren't gonna be a thing for a long while you can't have live preg without a vagina rn.

NS has an orphaned project on his list that allows the player to gain the ability to be MPregged, but I'm guessing that's not gonna be touched until preg content in general is fleshed out some more.

Last edited:

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Can we clone Hugs so we can get the Liamme preg xpac soon?

But then you're going to end up with an evil clone of Hugs that has a goatee and secretly plotting to destroy us all.

CURSE YOU CLONING!

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I've been waiting my whole life to be puppified