HugsAlright's Kennel of Puppers

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Save your homoerotica for when Kaizer comes out of lurking.

Anyway it's just some more Belle stuff. Definitely not vanilla, nothing you'd be interested in.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Kaizer get to piss of at Fen or vice versa to be possible see Kaizer again.

Or who know he maybe already around under new nick to pretend he's not his old self. Seen one user with Kaizer in nick but not sure if it's old Kaizer.

And damn you again staling Hugs noobie.

@HugsAlright Try touch Fen love for bimbos to convince him that adding Brandy is the best idea ever :smuggo::catte:

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Anno/Syri/Kaede/Erra gangbangs when?
:eek:

"In BREAKING NEWS: Trillionaire playboy heir to mega-corp died from being dog-piled by a gaggle of giggling Ausar" :p

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ice gun was the one you made or from the there poster that made few diff weapons based on ice/freezing dmg?

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
I thought that you said you had abandoned your Ice Gun project, and that you weren't submitting it? That is why I took it up.

I never did submit it. I abandon it because people were complaining that it wasn't an energy weapon. Fen picked it up last night because REASONS.

We still need a freezing damage energy weapon.

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
Fen picked it up last night because REASONS.

We still need a freezing damage energy weapon.

I wish I knew those reasons. But yeah, I have a whole completed document on a number of freezing damage energy weapons.

Please don't let this discourage you. Try to get yours in anyway ok? They're pretty good. Techs need that energy weapon love to keep up.

I won't lie and say that it hasn't hurt my enthusiasm a little. I made my weapons and codex entry all based on the fact that there weren't any other energy weapons that did freezing damage. Now I don't know if one of my weapons has been made useless or not, or if I need to go back and start rewriting stuff.

Reactions: Mooing_Mermaid

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
We're about to go above and beyond the maximum safe tested levels of lewd.

Reactions: alkeiser

Alabaster Chimes

Aug 29, 2015
@HugsAlright

Grats on Brandy getting in :D

But a quick question if you dont mind; Why is Brandy saving herself? As in no "Vag Fuck".

I dont mind it particularly but im just curious why. Does she like someone? or does she only allow Taurs to fuck her in the Vag?

Just Wondering. But otherwise Grats on another implementation and I hope the rest of you work, and any other ones, gets into the game too. :D:D

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
At long last, my beautiful cow daughter is in game.

If you bully her, I'll know, and I'll have to sick her big brother, RANDY, on you.

Just Wondering.

I've answered this at least 3 times here, and in her thread.

I don't really feel like typing out the answer again, but I'm just going to say she's not a virgin at all, and she's still a slut at heart.

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
Every time I hear Brandy I keep thinking a 'Brandy and the Moo' in a similar form to 'Pinky and the Brain' -_-'

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I think "Brandy & Mr. Whiskers", lol.