HugsAlright's Kennel of Puppers

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
With so many suspensions of belives you still suprised PC can just go and chill out 9 months in Nursery with race for fortune been put in fringe making cousin doing who know what in the meantime?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
cousin doing who know what in the meantime

Admiring her photo of the PC that she keeps on her phone and/or in her diary hidden under her pillow made of harpy feathers.

Last edited:

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
When Erra is thoroughly bred (fucking her while you tell her what cute pups she'll make), she will at some point crawl up to the PC, whining and holding her tummy. This will prompt the PC to take them to the nursery, where their suspicions of Erra's pregnancy will be confirmed, and the PC will them there in robo-mom's care.

During this time the PC will be able to find their puppyslut and her swollen tummy. You can pet her, check up on her, rub/kiss her belly, suckle on her now much-bigger tits, fuck her very gently, and things of that nature until she gives birth the the first of your litter so the whole process can start all over.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Yeah but what about playing with your children and Erra breastfeeding? Literally unplayable so far.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Wasn't one for each tit case for vanae typical twins pregnancies?

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
When Erra is thoroughly bred (fucking her while you tell her what cute pups she'll make), she will at some point crawl up to the PC, whining and holding her tummy. This will prompt the PC to take them to the nursery, where their suspicions of Erra's pregnancy will be confirmed, and the PC will them there in robo-mom's care.

During this time the PC will be able to find their puppyslut and her swollen tummy. You can pet her, check up on her, rub/kiss her belly, suckle on her now much-bigger tits, fuck her very gently, and things of that nature until she gives birth the the first of your litter so the whole process can start all over.

Question, on another thread I saw this was focused specifically on a darkmind breaking path...is that absolute, teasing or can we knock up the Erra we don't have to mentally and emotionally tear down?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Let me get that 8/7 power exchange, fam.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Question, on another thread I saw this was focused specifically on a darkmind breaking path...is that absolute, teasing or can we knock up the Erra we don't have to mentally and emotionally tear down?

For those who haven't seen this discussion in my thread yet:

A branch for preggo Erra is my plan. It involves a "perma-puppying" of sorts where she abandons her ambitions, career, and burdens to become Steele's happy, needy puppy, and will subsequently lose her desire to not get pregnant, then the PC can breed her.

Though, this path result in Erra losing much of her spunkiness.

Last edited:

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Sooo, basically she loves the roleplay so much she wants to make it a reality?

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Sooo, basically she loves the roleplay so much she wants to make it a reality?

Well, at the time the perma-puppying happens, Erra will be left in a very emotionally vulnerable state. Erra on her own is normally emotionally/mentally unwell with all her problems, but after her career with Reaper and her ship being destroyed, it'll be a bit worse than usual. Of course, Erra will try to suppress and hide these problems like she normally does, but it will be much more obvious than it usually is. During this time the PC can either give her some loving and keep her the same, spunky (and much happier and mentally stable) Erra who still has a love of petplay, or subtly work in puppy-treatments: petting her more often, sneaking in "good girls" now and then until she's convinced her purpose is to be someone's pet.

So, its more taking advantage of an emotionally-unstable ausar, or as someone earlier in this thread pointed out, enabling her.

Reactions: Mooing_Mermaid

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Is her joining your crew gated behind the power exchange?

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Well, at the time the perma-puppying happens, Erra will be left in a very emotionally vulnerable state. Erra on her own is normally emotionally/mentally unwell with all her problems, but after her career with Reaper and her ship being destroyed, it'll be a bit worse than usual. Of course, Erra will try to suppress and hide these problems like she normally does, but it will be much more obvious than it usually is. During this time the PC can either give her some loving and keep her the same, spunky (and much happier and mentally stable) Erra who still has a love of petplay, or subtly work in puppy-treatments: petting her more often, sneaking in "good girls" now and then until she's convinced her purpose is to be someone's pet.

So, its more taking advantage of an emotionally-unstable ausar, or as someone earlier in this thread pointed out, enabling her.

Ah, yeah thats dark if not malicious. It makes sense and fits the character though so it had internal consistency...id just prefer/enjoy a more positive and supportive route to having her on the crew/getting to have puppies with her. Maybe offering to take her on as crew as pilot/let her crash and help at the nursery?

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Maybe offering to take her on as crew as pilot/let her crash and help at the nursery?

Like I said, she can be on your crew and you can keep her "Erra" by showing her affection and making her feel loved outside of all the pet-play and puppy-ness. The perma-puppying in another branch of her crew member-ing entirely, probably two separate meters increased/decreased by the PC's choices.

Though, you won't be able to breed her this way, or impregnate her in anyway.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Like I said, she can be on your crew and you can keep her "Erra" by showing her affection and making her feel loved outside of all the pet-play and puppy-ness. The perma-puppying in another branch of her crew member-ing entirely, probably two separate meters increased/decreased by the PC's choices.

Though, you won't be able to breed her this way, or impregnate her in anyway.

Oh, yay. Glad to know thats an option :D i might even like the permapuppying when i see it written but im really hapoybto know its an option and not a requirement. My bad for misreading.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
But you can't breed her that way though.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Wait, you can't breed her if you break her and make her a perma puppyslut, or you can't breed her if you let her retain her mind and keep her normal?

Breeding/Preggo Erra is locked behind her perma-puppying, so if you want preggo Erra, you'll have to "mindbreak" her.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Wait, you can't breed her if you break her and make her a perma puppyslut, or you can't breed her if you let her retain her mind and keep her normal?
Normal, which makes sense at least in the short term. In the epilogue I can see her settling down and having pupa wirh steelw but right now unless you enable hwr puppyslutness its tie her down too muc to have kids.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Just another art update here.

Commissioned some busts of best girl/muh waifu from Cheshire a bit ago and got em' today!

So here's those:
p4XWHWA.png
ShEyRga.png

Alabaster Chimes

Aug 29, 2015

Commissioned some busts of best girl/muh waifu from Cheshire a bit ago and got em' today!

So here's those:
p4XWHWA.png
ShEyRga.png

If I could like a post multiple times I would.

AHHHHH ITS SO GOOD!!!

Cheshire's art is really good. Hope this goes into the game as a bust. :D

Reactions: eveoflife

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015

So here's those:
p4XWHWA.png
ShEyRga.png
I cannot state how truly grateful I am for this. Thank you for commissioning this, and thank you Cheshire!

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I masturbated too hard today and went straight to bed.

Anyway guys let me know when Hugs finishes his next project.

Gammerick

Nov 13, 2015
Breeding/Preggo Erra is locked behind her perma-puppying, so if you want preggo Erra, you'll have to "mindbreak" her.

Dee has to blow up the ship for this right?

Is there a plan to have Dee in some sort of mini device in Erra's room when you recruit her or does she die in the explosion?