Hilda's Misadventures (For Floozer)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Indeed! her name is STeph and she is always ready to participate in pretty much anything new!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"That would do nicely," said Freya. "Would you be so kind as to go get her tomorrow. Just tell her owner to come and see me for compensation."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Of course, I will do just that for you my lady." She says with a smile, mentally sighing about dodging the position herself.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Very good," said Freya. "Well, with that, I think I hear my bed calling me. Tamara get something to eat, then join me won't you? This day has been long, and I could do with a bit of relaxation."

"Y-yes ma'am," replied Tamara, quietly, as Freya stood and made her way to her room.

"I think I will retire as well," said Eros. "Hilda, help yourself to some food. You may sleep where you like this evening." With that he stood, and headed to his bedchambers.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Thank you my prince." She says with a bow. Once the two of them are out of ear shot she lets out a heavy sigh and sinks to her knees "That... was way too close...."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Really?" said Tamara, walking over and sitting down next to Hilda. "I thought you'd be eager for some payback, after what she put you through with that lizard."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"How could I get payback while being stuck in a wall for this entire place to use? Now if she goes in and I am still free... then we can get some pay back."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Tamara looked at Hilda with a cocked eyebrow. "Um, I think that was the plan, what with her volunteering for the wall at the festival and whatnot."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She raises a finger to talk... but just shuts her mouth and drops it "I am not on the ball right now..."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Understandable, considering what you've been through today," said Tamara. "Anyway, let's get something to eat, I'm hungry."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Unless you know someplace else that people like to keep food," replied Tamara, as she got up and headed for the dining area.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The two friends made a simple meal for themselves, and then it was time to retire. Tamara made her way to Freya's room, after giving Hilda a goodnight kiss, which just left the question of where Hilda planned to sleep.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The prince had given her the option of choosing and she felt like Jacob had been alone for a while so she walks over to his room and simply lets herself in.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Jacob was laying on the bed, reading a book as best he could in the dim light of the candles. Upon seeing Hilda, his ears and manhood perked up considerably. "Oh, you're here. Are we going to play now?" he asked, eagerly.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She smiles and walks over to him, laying down in bed and pulling him up against her, his face between her breasts "We most certainly can, but in a different way, I am feeling a bit tender tonight."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Hilda could actually feel the smile spread across Jacob's face as it was buried in her cleavage, and his cock actually managed to get even harder. So much so, that it actually began to pulse in time with his heartbeat. "Please, ma'am, I need something to help with this. It's so hard it hurts," he murmured from between Hilda's tits. As his erection came to rest on her hip, he reached up and caressed the sides of Hilda's breasts, before running his fingers across her nipples.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She coos softly and brings a hand down to grab his cock and slowly stroke it up and down with a smile on her face "I can tell... it is pulsing with your heart beat which I must say is impressive." Her own cock is hard as diamonds and pushed against his stomach as she offers a milk filled nipple to him "Go on, have a drink."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Hilda had barely finished her sentence before Jacob's mouth closed on her nipple, sucking and slurping, as his tongue spun circles around the tender nub, and he drew one mouthful after another from her. At the same time, pre began to run freely from the tip of his dick, and Hilda soon found her hand slick with the stuff as it coated his shaft.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She moans softly as he all but attacks her nipple, her hand squeezing his cock harder and stroking faster as she grinds her own cock against his stomach. "That's it little one, drink up from my breasts..." She mutters before focusing on his huge cock in her hand.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
A sudden push had Hilda on her back, as Jacob climbed on top of her. His mouth and hands never left her breasts, but as he straddled her he was able to start thrusting his hips and forcing his erection up and down her grip on his own. All the while his balls dragged along her shaft, and a sharp thwack filled the air as something hit Hilda's inner thigh. Sparing a glance down between them, Hilda saw that Jacob's tail was thrashing about wildly behind him; brushing and slapping at her legs.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Mmm, someone is eager." She says while sliding her hand down his back, to his ass and using fingers to tease at his pucker while the other hand firmly grips his cock "That's right... keep drinking my milk you horny little boy!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Jacob's cock suddenly stiffened even more, and he let out a grunt around Hilda's nipple, as torrent of sperm hit the underside of Hilda's breasts. Then another, and another, as Jacob came hard, plastering Hilda's stomach with thick sticky seed. When he finally finished, he rolled to the side with a huff. "Sorry, that was building up for a while."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She blinks in surprise as he just suddenly cums all over her, leaving her high and dry "Well then... that simply won't do." She rolls over him and lifts his legs up onto her shoulders. With a smirk on her face she scrapes off some of his cum and starts working it into his ass.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Please, ma'am, I can go again, if you want more," Jacob pleaded, as his ass clenched around Hilda's fingers.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh I do want more... and I plan to take it from here" She uses more cum to lube up her cock before pressing the flared tip of her dick against his ass hole "Now relax and let me in."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Jacob grit his teeth, and groaned, but eventually his sphincter relented, and Hilda was able to work the tip of her cock in. Once more, she was amazed at how easy it was for someone as big as herself to slip inside him.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She coos happily and keeps pushing forward, eager to get her entire cock inside of her favorite fuck toy. she should not think that way.. but Jacob was technically hers until they left. "Ooooh you have such a lovely ass pussy Jacob... I should really use it more!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Jacob merely groaned as his well-stretched ass took inch after inch of Hilda's cock. Past the mid point, past the median ring, all the way to the base, Hilda managed to work her way in, until she finally bottomed out. Despite his groans, and subtle protests, Jacob's cock swelled back to full erection, as Hilda's slid into him, and was soon bobbing in the air once more.