Hilda's Misadventures (For Floozer)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her eyes went wide and she shook her head "No no no, don't be so hasty my lord!" She hops off the bed and runs over to Freya's closet, knowing she should have all kinds of kinky things inside. She looks for bindings of any kind so she can bind her and keep her mouth open for a face fuck.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
As Hilda rummaged through the closet, she was stopped by a sudden hand on her shoulder. Looking back, she saw Eros standing over her. "So, tell me, are you planning to force her to comply with the order she just refused?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She squeaks and turns around, rather lost for words "I... I was yes but... hearing you say it... makes me realize that it was the wrong move..." the panic on her face is rather obvious.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Eros knelt down until they were at eye level. "Yet she still misbehaved, and so must endure some form of punishment. What do you think would be appropriate? And, more importantly, what could you do to keep her from offending me, or someone who bears a resemblance to me, again?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She wrings her wrists in thought. "She refused to provide oral treatment... so she shouldn't be allowed to speak. Make her wear a gag and be completely silent? That would also stop her from offending you with words... I guess... make her bend over and take it from behind?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Eros smiled at the suggestion. "Very well." Reaching into the closet, he retrieved a ball-gag, and made his way over to Freya. "Open wide," he commanded. Freya did as she was told, and Eros secured the gag in her mouth. "Now bend over the foot of the bed, and spread your ass." Once more, Freya did as she was instructed and Hilda was treated to a clear view of the princess' tight little holes. Eros walked back over to stand beside Hilda. "Well? She is prepared. Administer her punishment."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"But... my lord. surely you would want to punish her for denying your request?" She asked, clearly flabbergasted at his sudden suggestion that she should be the one to fuck her into order.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Perhaps, but t is neither the right, nor the duty, of the offended to punish a slave. That falls upon their owner," replied Eros, placing his hand on the base of Hilda's cock, and rubbing gently.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She shivers at his casual touch, her cock quickly rising up to full mast. With a firm nod she moves up behind Freya and gives her ass another slap "Keep your ass up high Freya, you must be punished for such disrespect to the prince!" She lines her cock up with her tight pussy and uses her left hand to guide it in with a groan. Once she was half way in to Freya's tight cunt, she lets go and promptly slams the rest in.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Freya screamed around the ball-gag. Even with all the build up from earlier, the princess' cunt was still the tightest that Hilda ever remember being in; the slick tunnel gripping her shaft like a vice.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She groans and nearly cums right there on the spot! She has to hold still before setting up a slow thrusting pace lest she blow her load right off the bat. A firm hand comes down on her ass once more, spanking the disobedient slave "No! Bad Freya, take your punishment with some dignity!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Each slap to her ass elicited a squeal from Freya, and her tail quickly wrapped around Hilda's waist, as she tried to hold herself still. Yet even the slow pace she was thrusting at was difficult for Hilda, as Freya began to tighten as she approached orgasm, squeezing Hilda just as tight as the leather cock-sleeve had.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She suddenly grabs Freya's hips and pulls her self in to the hilt. Rather than thrust back and forth, she insteads moves left and right, slowly trying to stretch out Freya's pussy "Come on... no cumming just yet. We need to stretch out this naughty pussy of yours!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Freya began shaking her head, and frantically mumbling as Hilda began working her dick from side to side. Eros gently pulled the gag from her mouth long enough for her to speak. "Please, Mistress, if I become looser than Calidorra, I'll never hear the end of it from her," she pleaded.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She looked to Eros and smiled "Well then, what do you think my lord? would stretching her out be suitable punishment for the insult earlier? Or would that be taking it too far?" She says, holding her cock still for now.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She leans over Freya's back "Tell me Freya... will you service Prince Eros with your mouth like a good girl?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Eww! I'm not going to suck off my brother," she cried, as Eros replaced the ball gag.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She shrugs her shoulders "Very well then, a good stretching shall be your punishment" She pushes her down and starts to move in circular motions, slowly stretching out her pussy and she moves about.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Freya struggled futilely in Hilda's grip as her pussy was worked over. Meanwhile her insides were being spread wide by the circular motions of Hilda's cock. "It would seem she still has reservations about incest," commented Eros. "What do you plan to do about that?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"It is a rather interesting problem to break my lord. I think the only proper course of action would be to break down those mental barriers she has put up. She needs to stop seeing you as just her brother, and also see yo as a man. I suppose some therapy session would be in order?" She talks to him casually while working over Freya's pussy with her cock.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Hmm, a reasonable idea. Let's begin now." Eros walked over to the door and called out. "Tamara, come here, please." Tamara entered the room with her head lowered, until she saw the position Hilda and Freya were in, and her eyes went as wide as dinner plates. Eros disrobed and made his way to the head of the bed. Sitting down with his back to the headboard, the called to her. "Tamara, I am in need of comfort."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hilda smiled at Tamara and gave her a wink to let her know that all was as it should be. She keeps on moving her hips, slowly stretching out Freya's pussy a little bit at a time. "Yes dear Freya, do be a dear and properly comfort Prince Eros."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Tamara laid down at Eros side before slowly leaning down and taking the head of one of his cocks into her mouth. As she suckled at the head of one cock, she slowly ran her hand up and down the shaft of the other.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She turns Freya around so she can watch the display on the bed while getting her pussy stretched "You see that Freya? Prince Eros is not only your brother... but he is a man. More than that though, he was a man that you were to serve... and that you refused. See how Tamara has no issues working him? Why can't that be you?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Freya buried her face in the sheets and let out a frustrated groan, apparently not eager to see her brother get sucked off. Meanwhile, Tamara held Eros' dick together, and let her tongue twirl around the twin heads.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She leans over her back and lifts her head up, forcing her to watch. "Freya... listen to your mistress. Right now, that is not your brother... that is a man in need of comfort. Comfort that you denied him. Watch... and learn how to be a good comfort slave dear. The sooner you learn, the tighter your pussy with remain." For emphasis, she makes bigger circles, stretching her out more.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Freya groans as she watches her brother get head, before Eros suddenly groans and her cheeks puff out a he cums. Tamara does her best to swallow the large load, but plenty of it ends up dribbling down her chin.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"you see Freya? He functions just like any other man... his relationship to you should mean nothing while you wear that collar. Now are you going to be a good girl and listen... or do I have to make you really loose?"