Hilda's Misadventures (For Floozer)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She chuckles and stops her circular stretching motions to kiss at her cheek. "Nod once for being a good girl... nod twice if you are a good girl who wants a stretched out pussy."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Good girl." She starts pounding into her now much looser pussy in a normal piston motion, sliding her cock in and out as fast as her hips will allow her to go. "Good girls get rewarded!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Freya wailed as she was suddenly fucked so roughly after so much buildup. In no time she was painting the foot of the bed white as her orgasm hit hard, and she clamped around Hilda's shaft.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hilda moaned to the ceiling and finally cut loose, her massive honey orgasm spraying into Freya's womb and pussy, slowly bloating her stomach and spilling onto the floor.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Freya collapsed onto the bed, panting. Eros just chuckled as he watched. "So, Hilda, what did we learn from all of this?" he asked.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She pulls out of Freya's pussy and starts wiping her cock off ony any dry part of her body. "Don't force a slave in to doing something, teach them why it is ok and they will follow that path on their own with time and a firm hand."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Excellent, I suggest we begin immediately," declared Eros. "Go and wait in my bedchambers," he commanded.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She stopped and blinked at him "Umm... what? Start what my lord?" she asks, obviously confused.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Why. your training, of course, Hilda. As my sister said, we can't have you flying into a rage if someone uses the wrong word when you're comforting them," explained Eros.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
All the color drained from her face as she basically just dug her own grave. Rather than move, she just stared at him blanks eyes and a blank face, at a completely and utter loss.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Now, now, no need to get faint of heart. Tamara and I will be there to help you in just a moment, once we get Freya cleaned up," Eros explained.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Without a word she just nods her head dumbly and slowly walks out of the room as if she was on auto pilot and no one else was at home. Stiffly walking, she makes it back to Eros' room where she just stands off to the side like a statue.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Some time passed, as Hilda stood there, waiting. After what seemed like forever, Tamara entered the room. Seeing Hilda standing there, she quickly walked over. "Hilda, are you alright?" she asked, concern obvious in her voice.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She shakes her head "No... no i am not ok. i spent my entire life trying to avoid this very sort of thing... and now they are going to try and get me used to breeding terms. After that will be actual breeding and then my fate will be the exact same thing as on my home planet."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Hilda, come here," said Tamara, standing on her tip toes to wrap her arms around Hilda's neck and pull her down into a hug. "Do you really think that Eros would do that?" she asked, clearly surprised at Hilda.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She blinks and looks at Tamra "I don't know... maybe? People have tried to do it before, why not doing it again?" she says, slightly hysterical right now.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Because, that's not what I'm trying to do here," came Eros' voice from the doorway.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She gasps and staggers away from Tamara, tripping over the edge of the bed as she is not paying attention and falls onto the floor with a thud "Ow! Fuckin... smarts." She grumbles, getting up to her knees and looking at Eros.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Hilda, slaves are the servants of their masters. They are required to do as they are commanded. That does not mean that there are no rules regarding their treatment, however. And, using them like livestock is very much a crime under my rule." As Eros spoke, he slowly made his way across the room, and offered Hilda his hand.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She looks at his hand and slowly takes it, using his support to stand back up "I.... I see. I did not know that. So far it has felt like anything goes."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Most of the time it does," replied Eros. "But a slave it still more than an animal. If they become pregnant as a result of their work, that is one thing. Actively trying to 'breed' them is another. They also may not be physically disciplined simply for the amusement of their owner, or beyond what is deemed permissible by the law."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She stares Eros in the face, her own mostly devoid of emotion short of caution. "I want to believe that Eros... but I simply can't. So far I have been pushed into one situation after the next that I woudl rather just not... not to mention all the times Tamara has just been blatantly used. My views on your culture and people are tainted... I just can't believe any words of comfort around here any more."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Then we will have to wait for time to prove me right," he said, calmly. "For now, however, we have business to attend to. Namely, this stigma you seem to have with the word breed."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Breed, mate, sire and any other word that implies being impregnated like an animal." She folds her arms over her chest "Not sure how you plan on fixing that. Just triggers a fear response every time."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Eros smiled. "Well, why don't we start by showing you that it is not something that has to be frightening?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"You are welcome to try my lord, but i honestly don't think this will get anything other than make me nervous and on edge."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Eros walked to the door, and called out. "Jenny, go and fetch Robert and Caroline." The sound of retreating feet could be heard outside the door, and Eros made his way back.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Just some people I think you should meet," replied Eros, simply. About twenty minutes later, the door to the room opened and in walked a barrel-chested ausur man with thick, curly black hair, and a green eyes. As well as a trim human woman with long auburn curls and blue eyes.

"Prince Eros!" the man exclaimed. "To what do we owe the honor of this summons?" He and the woman bowed at the sight of Eros.

"You may dispense with formalities here, Robert," said Eros. "I actually called you here to ask if you might indulge me a favor?"

"Of course, my prince, anything."

"First, there's someone I'd like you to meet. Say hello, Hilda," Eros commanded.