Hilda's Misadventures (For Floozer)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She bites her tongue so she doesn't spill the beans on her plan "Why would I even want to stay here? They captured me, enslaved me, made me do things I didn't want to do, nearly broke my mind and made my friend into a cum dump. As far as I can see, these histarans can all screw off the moment I am free of this place."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Kinda brings the justice system back home into perspective, doesn't it?" asked Caroline.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yes, it certainly does... why did you two stick around after your service?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, I crashed on this planet about five years ago," began Robert. "The natives caught me, and charged me with trespassing on sacred ground, and I was promptly put on the slave block. Ended up getting chosen by a landowner and working the fields for a while, until he learned that I had a knack for numbers and gave me over to his brother, who worked hear at the villa. I served out the rest of my three year sentence as an assistant to a bureaucrat, and when I was freed got a pretty easy job doing the same thing I had assisted in. Then about a year ago Caroline happened upon the planet the same way I did, and got caught by the histarans. I saw her up on the stand, and decided to cut her a break and claim her as my slave. We started off as master and servant, then became friends, and now, well, we can't officially get married until she's declared free, but there's no law says we can't have kids before then. As for why I've stuck around, well, by now the authorities back home have declared me legally dead, and even if they hadn't, I don't have a ship, not to mention the fact that I've got a way better job hear than I did back home, and, well, not really a whole lot of reason to leave," he admitted.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well, you really lucked out then didn't you? I don't really have that special skill set that you do though. I was a ship captain, I can fly a ship, shoot a gun and I am pretty darn good with tech... but none of that holds any value here. So I am not exactly in such a gifted spot."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yes, yes I did finish high school, and college. Let me guess.... these guys are so bad with numbers that a highschool diploma puts you above the majority here?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"I wouldn't say they're bad at numbers," Robert began. "Just that most of them don't ever get the opportunity to receive higher learning."

"You may have noticed that the histarans are a bit behind the rest of galactic society, technologically. There's not really a formalized school system; most kids just learn what they need from their parents," explained Caroline.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I see. So Academically we are rather far beyond them. Interesting... well if worst comes to worst I can try to sneak my way into a job involving numbers or something they simply have not really thought of themselves."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
As they talked, the meal eventually came to a close, and Robert and Caroline shared an uneasy glance. "So, dinner is finished," began Robert.

"This is about the time we usually..." Caroline let her sentence die off, but it was obvious that this was the time that they usually got intimate.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yea... umm... I honestly don't know what Prince Eros is hoping to accomplish with this other than making us all uncomfortable. I guess... just do what you usualy do and try to ignore my presence?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oh, come on now, hon," Caroline began. "We're not going to leave you all blue-balled."

"Yeah," added Robert. "This may have been unexpected, but it's not like we've never welcomed someone else into our bed before." As they spoke, the two of them got up and began heading to what Hilda assumed was the bedroom, beckoning her to follow.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hilda was going to say something in protest... but they didn't give her much of a chance to do so. Standing up, sh followed after them not really sure what to expect.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"First off, why don't we get a little more comfortable?" asked Robert, as he unbuckled his belt and let his pants fall to the floor. As he lifted his shirt over his head, Hilda was treated t the sight of his well toned abs and broad firm chest. Despite his job as a clerk, Robert clearly made the effort to stay fit, and as his pants fell away she saw that the ten inch canine penis hanging between his legs was still completely flaccid.

"Good idea," replied Caroline, reaching back and untying the single string that held her dress secure. The creamy white fabric quickly fell to the floor, pooling at her feet and she stepped out of it to stand before Hilda in all her glory. Her soft, plush body bore generous c-cup breasts which, along with her motherly hips, gave her a striking hourglass figure. She had a tattoo of a terran celtic tree of life just above her mons, and her rather thick bush concealed the folds of her womanhood from view. "So, how about it, Hilda?" she asked, a Robert came up next to her and casually draped his arm around her hips. "Care to show us what you're hiding under that robe?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She smiles and rolls her eyes. "Like you can't see them if I lift my leg too much." All the same she humors him and lets the robe fall to the floor. Her massive F cup breasts hang free from their confines while her 16 inch long 4 inch thick horse cock hangs flaccid from her crotch above her quad grapefruit sized balls. A neatly groomed patch of pubes sits above all that.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"My, you really do have it all," Caroline commented.

"I'll say," added Robert. "But, what's that jingling sound?" he asked, looking around the room as he tried to locate the sores of the noise coming from between Hilda's legs.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
she sighs and turns around, bending over a bit so they can see the rings on her pussy "Long story short... Hera is a bitch and had me sealed up with chastity chains... then left the rings there."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oh my goodness," gasped Caroline. "A real chastity cage. Prince Eros really wanted you all to himself. Could... I mean, if you wouldn't mind, could I maybe have a closer look?" she asked, timidly.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Sure, I don't see why not. It has long since stopped bothering me and I only really notice it when I hear the darn jingle."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Slowly, Caroline reached out and brushed the tips of her fingers down the slit of Hilda's womanhood, eliciting that telltale jingle as they went. Caroline giggled like a child with a new toy as she ran her hand back up, and down again. "These are beautiful," she said, as she continued to play with the rings. "Have you ever considered asking Eros for more jewelry?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She shudders at the gentle touch to her woman hood and the slight movement of the rings. "More jewelry? Like what?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Caroline reached lower and Hilda felt her quartet of testes being fondled. "Well, for starters, these big boys would look amazing in a golden net." Without warning, Caroline leaned forward and pressed her face into Hilda's sack, taking a deep breath through her nose. "God, they smell sweet," she said dreamily.

"Ahem!" The sudden cough caught both their attentions and, turning to the bed, they saw Robert laying against the headboard with his arms folded behind his head. His penis had come erect while he had been watching them, and the towering dog cock now stood an easy fifteen inches tall as it slowly pulsed in time with his heartbeat. He looked to Caroline and then to his dick before bobbing his eyebrows at her.

Caroline paused for a moment, then leaned forward again and planted a quick kiss on Hilda's nuts. "Sorry, hon, duty calls," she said, before standing up and heading for the bed. Climbing over the foot of the bed, she crawled up to his member and wrapped both hands around the shaft, gently stroking the huge cock a few times before wrapping her lips around the tip and taking the head into her mouth.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hilda cooed and shuddered as Caroline fondled her balls and the idea of having a golden net around them did have some appeal. She let out a small gasp when she felt Caroline's face pressed up against them and smiled faintly at the compliment to her scent. Sadly, all good things end and she moved away to tend to her husband. By now she to was sporting a full sized erection being just bigger than Robert himself.

"Thanks for the ideas... I suppose I could ask Eros about it." She shuffles her hooves nervously, not sure what to do at this point.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
As Hilda watched, Caroline worked her way slowly down Robert's shaft. Once she was about halfway down, she cupped her large breasts and wrapped them around the base of his cock before setting into a steady rhythm, bobbing her head on the upper half while caressing the lower with her breasts. "Eros said something about you watching, didn't he?" asked Robert, as he was tended to by his future wife. Why don't you sit down and get comfortable?" He motioned to the foot of the bed.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Umm sure." she goes over to the other side of the bed and sits down at the end so she can watch them go at it, yet still be out of the way in case things get crazy.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Caroline looked back over her shoulder with a wary eye. "Are you sure? Because he's about to rut me," she said, as she momentarily took all of her attention off of Robert, and turned it to Hilda.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yea... it is fine, just go about your business, I don't want to get in between you two... so to speak."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Satisfied with Hilda's answer, Caroline got up and stood over Robert before slowly lowering herself down until the head of his cock was just barely pressing against her opening. Once she was sure she was properly lined up, she let herself sink down, her pussy stretching over the impressive girth of his dick until she was about halfway down. Lifting back up, she let herself fall again, and again, until her was slowly bouncing on his shaft; making it a little bit further down with each bounce.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
At first she tries not to really watch them... but it is kidn of hard to ignore the elephant in the room like that. She soon gives up and lifts her head, watching Caroline bounce up and down on Robert's shaft with her own cheeks blushing slightly at the up close display.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
As Hilda watched, the base of Robert's penis began to swell as he as he started to knot, the large lump of flesh eventually growing to the size of a soft ball. Caroline slowed her bouncing a bit, unable to take the knot, and leaned forward, planting her hands on the sides of Robert's head as she began to grind his dick into her as deep as she could. "You're going to cum soon aren't you, babe?" she asked, her voice thick with lust. "Do it! Give me a littler of pup! Rut me like the bitch I am!" she cried, and in the same instant her body began to convulse as she hit her climax. Robert was right behind her, gritting his teeth as he too found release, and Hilda could see his shaft pulse as load after load of hot spunk was forced up and into Caroline's waiting pussy.