Hilda's Misadventures (For Floozer)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She pants and babbles for a moment before settling for patting her head and smiling "Is... all good... is fine... feels good... legs numb though"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"That's alright, I don't think I'm going to be moving for a while either," said Caroline.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Judging... bye the tightness below... neither is Robert." she chuckles giving his knot a tender squeeze.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Sorry about that," replied Robert. "I hope you don't mind getting cum pumped into you for a while?" he asked.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"No no... it is fine... got plenty of space for it as you have felt." She chuckles, rubbing Caroline's back.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
An hour rolled by, and Robert was finally able to detach. The three of them slumped onto the bed, spent but happy.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Mmm, that was fantastic.... You two a really something special." She says while spooning Caroline with her back pressed up against Robert.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Glad you think so" She chuckles and snuggles into them a bit more "Thanks... for doing this for me you two."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Hey, can't say no to the prince," said Robert.

"But, still, I hope you don't think too poorly of Eros," said Caroline. "While his methods may be a bit draconian, I'm sure he only wants the best for you. And, I hate to think of anybody having to put up with lingering effects from New Texas."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She mumbled a bit and sat up "Well, I will always live with lingering effects Caroline. I have been treated... it is a prt of me now and as far as I know there is no way to remove it." She sighs and gets to her hooves "thanks again, but I should probably get back to Eros."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Are you sure?" asked Caroline.

"The prince said that we have your services for the evening. If you want to stay the night, we can certainly oblige." added Robert.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She looks at them, sighs, and sits on the floor against the wall "I don't know? I really just don't know any more. I feel like all this shit is happening and I have no control over it any more. In fact, I know I don't have any control. I don't want to spend three years like this.... just at the mercy of some puffed up lord and his sister."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
A sudden thump next to her told Hilda that someone had sat down beside her. Turning her head, she saw Robert there looking at her with sympathy in his eyes. "Trust me, Hilda, it does get better." He gentle placed a hand on her shoulder. "Not so long ago, I was right where you are now. That feeling of helplessness is starting to set in, but you can't let it get a hold on you. Keep reminding yourself that one day you will be free, it may feel like forever now, but one day, either by time's steady march, or this slave system being put down, you will be able to choose your own life again."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She looks at him with slightly hallow eyes and quickly goes back to looking at the floor "What are the flipping chances of their entire society changing Robert? Pretty close to god damn zero. Their entire way of life is based on slaves. They are status symbols, social workers.... a big big role that I doubt they will put down. Three bloody years of jumping to the prince and princesses commands like some sort of dog. All because I looked at their precious snakes."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, they may not drop the practice on their own, but once the U.G.C. gets involved, things might start to change a bit faster than you think," Robert offered.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh please, the U.G.C isn't coming here. They have no reason to. Sure this place is an untapped resource pile but they have a lot more work on their hands than just taking in a new planet." She sighs and thuds her head against the wall "Sorry... just feeling pessimistic right now."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Really? You don't think that this set of coordinates, that seems to be eating one planet rusher after another, will warrant even a cursory sweep from them; a sweep that with almost certainly detect the multitude of damaged and discarded ships peppering the planet's surface?" Robert asked, with a knowing smile.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Ok... I can't argue with that... but how could we possibly get more word out? It's not like we can broadcast without getting to one of those ships." She pauses and face palms "Fuck... forgot about my ship. I don't think my insurances covers completely destruction."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, let's just hope that at least one of those rushers had the foresight to put a signal beacon into orbit before they landed," offered Caroline, as she came to sit on Hilda's other side.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I didn't detect anything on my way down here... then again I think I saw them selling off new slaves which probably means new people. Either way... still stuck here, still a slave."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well then, when life gives you lemons..." said Robert.

"You are a pleasure slave in the royal palace, with the ear of the prince I might add," continued Caroline.

"Do you have any idea how many histarans would kill for a chance like that?" asked Robert.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I know! I get it! Compared to everyone else I got it pretty damn god. But that doesn't change the fact that basic choices and rights are out the window. If he wanted to change me I just have to nod my head and go along with it." She sighs and shakes her head "Maybe I should just roll with it. 3 years ain't that bad in the grand scheme of things."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
A sudden tickling sensation washed through Hilda's womanhood; the telltale sign that Beatrix wanted to talk.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She lifted her head and smiled sheepishly "Umm... where is the bathroom? I have to take care of business."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Through that door, hon," replied Caaroline, pointing the way. "Why don't you help yourself to a bath too," she offered with a smile.

The bathroom was much simpler than what she was used to, despite the tasteful décor; a simple washing basin, as well as a circular tub set in the tiled floor, and a hole in corner that was obviously for taking care of business. Baring everything else, Hilda could at least be grateful that the histarans had developed indoor plumbing already.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Once inside, she put her hand down and caught Beatrix, lifting her up to her ear "Hey, gotta whisper, don't want the others hearing me talk to myself like a looney."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The first thing Hilda noticed was the increase in Beatrix' size. Where once she was the size of a ear-piece, now she easily took up Hilda's entire hand and then some. As Hilda watched, she took the shape of a cell-phone before speaking. "I just wanted to check in on you, Hilda. You seem to be up in the air about trying to escape all of a sudden. Is the plan still on?" Beatrix' voice was full of concern, as she questioned her friend.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She sighs heavily and starts pouring water into the tub, a bath sounding rather nice. "I am honestly stuck Beatrix. I don't like these people, so no worries about old stockholm coming back for round two. But at the same time... what are the chances of us getting a working ship and actually escaping? There is just so much shit to think about... it is rather over whelming."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, let's see if we can't break it down then." Beatrix' voice was serious, business like, the way it only got when they were about to venture into dangerous territory. "Now, what do you need to get off this planet?" she asked calmly.