Hilda's Misadventures (For Floozer)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She tilts her head, mildly confused "Ok... then what did you have in mind my lord. I am lost on what is going on now..."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Want to see what I'm talking about? Go into the guest bedroom," Eros whispered.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Curiosity filling her to the brim, she slowly gets off the bed and heads for the guest room, not really sure what to expect.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Opening the door revealed quite the sight. Kneeling on the bed was a young New Texas man, but unlike any she had seen before. He was tall and athletic, about Hilda's height, but his muscles were nowhere near as massive as those typical of his kind, lending his body a softer appearance. His features were not as hard either, giving him a boyish cuteness rather than being ruggedly handsome. His body may have been unusual, but it was what he was wearing that took Hilda aback.

His arms were held behind his back by a multi-buckled black leather sheath. His legs were bound together in what looked for all the world like a tight black leather skirt that ran from the tops of his thighs to his ankles, forcing him to keep his legs together. A black leather blind over his eyes kept him from seeing his surroundings, and a bright red ball-gag was secured in his mouth, keeping him quiet. To top it all off, a red and black striped corset hugged his torso tightly, showing off his figure even more.

Upon hearing the door open, he let out a muffled moan and shifted his body so it was facing Hilda, and revealing a throbbing erection that was as big as her own, as well as a pair of apple sized testicles that seemed to pulse along with his heartbeat. Looking at his engorged member, Hilda saw that a note was tied to it at his medial ring; held in place by a string of red silk ribbon.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her mouth hung open and the sight of the slightly feminine bull man. He was unlike any new texan she had ever seen.... and for some reason, he seemed beautiful to her. She took slow and careful steps into the room and gently tugged the ribbon, taking the note and reading it over carefully... her hand resting on his hard cock.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Dearest Hilda,

This is Jacob. Sister and I found him working on one of the farms outside the city, and we immediately thought of you. He has since received proper comfort slave training, and is now yours to do with as you please. I do hope you like him, and that he helps you learn that words spoken during play need not be taken as truth, or feared for what they would mean in some other situation.

Sincerely, Eros.

P.S. He likes it when you call him a bitch.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She smiles as she reads the note, looking over Jacob and slowly putting the letter down before standing in front of him. "Jacob... that is your name, isn't it bitch? Nod if it is." She says, her cock slowly rising to full mast.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She stepped forward and unhooked the gag from his mouth before sliding her cock up to his lips. "Then suck on it bitch... show me how good your training was."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Without being given time to speak, Jacob's lips part and his mouth wraps around Hilda's cock. The poor boy clearly didn't have much experience sucking dick, as the flared head was all he managed to take into his mouth before stopping. Still, he made a show of suckling the tip of Hilda's dick like a newborn would a bottle.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She giggles at his inexperienced efforts to try and suck on her cock, but it was the fact that he didn't hesitate at all that made her happy, she let him suckle and lick untilt he first drop of pre cum spilt from her cock, then stepped back to pop it out. "Tell me, what kind of training did you recieve... oral was clearly not included."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Endurance, mostly," he said, meekly. "And they used something on my ass to make it stretchy."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh my... well then." She leans down and helps him to his feet before pushing him face down onto the bed so his ass is up in the air "Let's just make use of that new ass of yours. I am sure we have some lube around here somewhere" She states, looking around the room.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Jacob groaned and huffed as he was manhandled. Once he was on his stomach, something black and shiny caught Hilda's attention. Nestled between his well-toned cheeks was a round rubber button, the unmistakable end of a butt-plug. And, judging from the size, not a small one either.

[Sorry for the long delay, been sick.]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh my! you must be a real cock hungry bitch!" She grabs the end of it and slowly starts to pull it out of his ass

[Oh no! I'm so sorry that happened!]

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Hilda pulled, and pulled, and pulled, as inch after inch of black rubber slid out of her new toy's ass. When the head finally came free with a pop, she was holding a hefty slab of rubber that was at least a foot long and as thick as a beer bottle. Jacob squirmed and whimpered. "Please, no more anal," he begged.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She stared in awe as this lithe little man had this massive tool up his ass "Umm... wow... I was not expecting this." She carefully sets it down before turning her attention back to him "What do you mean no more anal? If you had that thing inside you, surely you must enjoy it!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"I don't like it, I love getting fucked up the butt!" he cried. "But I can't cum from it. They put a lock on my prostate."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"A lock on your prostate? How does that work?" She asks while casually grinding her cock against his loose and ready pucker.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"A chemical! It keeps my prostate from tightening up enough to let me cum. Please let me use my dick! I've been holding it in for a week!" As he begged and pleaded, Jacob's balls visibly pulsed and swelled; pulling his sack tight around them. It was obvious he was ready to blow at any second, and as he lay in front of her, squirming, Hilda realized her was trying to get friction between himself and the bedsheets.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well that is no fun!" She rolls him over onto his back and grabs his dick with her right hand, teasingly stroking it up and down "But at the same time... I really want to fuck your ass... So, if I let you inside of me... I expect some form of repayment, understand?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Jacob nodded frantically, and Hilda could feel his pulse in his shaft. It would take next to nothing to get the boy off.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh very well" She stands up and positions herself over his cock. This load was going to be huge and she wanted to give it all to Beatrix "Well then... have a treat" She lets her legs go and she falls onto his cock, taking it straight up her pussy in one motion.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Hilda was almost bucked right back off as Jacob's orgasm ripped through his loins. He came, not in spurts or ropes, but in one long blast of cum that seemed to go on for a full minute. As she watched, Hilda's stomach actually began to bloat, and she had to brace her ands beside Jacob's head for fear of being thrown off as his hips pistoned under her. When he finally stopped, Hilda looked six months pregnant. Not a drop of cum had escaped her pussy; as if something was holding it all inside her.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She gasped and moaned, long and loud, as his intense orgasm filled her up more and more inside. Her pussy squeezes and milks his cock for everything it has and when he finally stops she can only rub her stomach in amazement "Holy.... I thought I was the only one who could cum that much...."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
As Hilda sat atop him, Jacob suddenly began shuddering again. "Oh God! Here comes... number... two!" With a sudden thrust upward, a second torrent of cum shot upward into Hilda as Jacob experienced a second orgasm.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"What?!" She nearly screams as his second orgasm started, and she could only hope that Beatrix was ready for it, her stomach gettting bigger and bigger "Oh goooooods......"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
If anything, Jacob's second orgasm was even more powerful than the first. This one did come in spurts, but they were so powerful it almost didn't matter as Hilda bloated up to the point of looking about ready to deliver twins. Finally, Jacob stopped, and lay beneath her panting.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She shudders and slowly lifts herself off of Jacob, falling onto the bed next to him on her back "Oh.. my goodness... so fulll... so warm...."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"No!" cried Jacob, as his cock came free with a long wet slurp. It still stood fully erect, and throbbing, not even beginning to show signs of going flaccid. "I wasn't finished," he moaned. Rolling onto his side so that his dick came to rest on Hilda's thigh her looked at her pleadingly through his blindfold. "Please, let me stick it back in."