Hilda's Misadventures (For Floozer)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She moans softly as he takes her nipples between his fingers and lowers herself more, her bimbo side slowly coming up to play as she now has half of his cocks shoved into her mouth and about to slide down her throat. The entire time her tongue dances and swirls around his twin members, paying equal attention to both of them.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Eros stopped tweaking Hilda's nipples in favor of taking her breasts in his hands and kneading them, slowly but firmly, for a bit before standing back up and taking her head in his hands and pushing down; trying to get as much of his manhood into her mouth as he could. Meanwhile, Freya's thrusting came to a fever pitch, and she and Tamara let out howls of pleasure as she pulled the ausur into her lap one final time and held her there. Their orgasms went on for almost a minute before the two of them finally slumped into the water next to each other. Tamara curled up next to Freya and wrapped her arms around the princess, while Freya draped an arm over Tamara's shoulders and casually rested the hand on one of her breasts, as they proceeded to watch Hilda work. Through it all Jacob still stood at the side of the tub, as he had not been commanded to enter by anyone, however his member had come back to full erectness.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She took a deep breath throughher nose and relaxed her throat before pushing forward, taking all of Eros' cocks down her throat like a champ. Her nose is now pressed up against his crotch and her tongue slips out of her mouth to lick at the base of his cock. She has fairly good lung capacity, but doing this for too long would cause great discomfort.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"You're almost as good as a histaran at that," said Eros, as he pulled back until just the heads of his members were left in Hilda's mouth, before pushing back in to the base. He took her head in his hands and pushed her back and forth, causing her to swallow his cocks in long slow strokes. "I hope Robert and his soon to be wife treated you well this evening."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She moans softly and keeps her throat relaxed as she swallows his cocks again and again, her tongue constantly swirling about and licking at them whenever she can get at any of his sensitive spots. Her own cock is rock hard down in the water, her breasts are leaking milk and her pussy makes the bath look dry.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
With a shudder, Eros fell backwards and sat on the edge of the tub; his cocks popping free of her mouth as he went. Taking hold of his members, Eros frantically hammered away at himself as the beginnings of an orgasm washed over him. Before Hilda could react, however, a pair of soft hands clasped down on her shoulders and pushed her to her knees until her head was eye-level with Eros throbbing cocks. Freya's voice suddenly filled her ear in a smoky whisper, "Open wide, now."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Not wanting to disappoint Freya, she opens her mouth wide and pushes her breasts up with her hands, making sure to catch everything with her face, mouth or chest.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Eros did not disappoint. With a final shudder, the first spasms of orgasm raced through him and the first rope of cum hit Hilda right between the eyes. The second blast landed square in her mouth, filling it with the familiar salty flavor of a man, but Eros was far from done. Load after load came from his dicks in the usual histaran fashion of alternating blasts; one cock letting loose then the other in a continuous bombardment. After no less than ten shots from each cock, Hilda's face was absolutely plastered with the prince's cum. It filled her mouth, stuck in her hair, and dripped from her chin to pool in her cleavage. As she sat there, Hilda heard a low purr in her ear signifying Freya's approval. "Gods, you look beautiful when you're covered in cum. But, I think you could use a little more." As she finished, Freya pressed herself against Hilda's back, and Hilda could feel her twin heads poking at her backside searching for an entrance. "Which hole would you like me to use?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She closed her mouth and gulped down Eros's cum, enjoying the salty taste and licking her lips afterwards. With a smile she leans herself over so her face is pressed against Eros's cocks and her back side on display for Freya "My pussy... please princess.... make me feel good too!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Without warning, Freya leaned in and drew her long tongue up Hilda's nethers, from clit to anus, before sliding a finger through each of Hilda's golden rings and pulling her lips wide enough to reveal the soft pink inside. "Tamara, dear, I think I might need some assistance with this," said Freya, keeping Hilda's lower lips pulled taut.

"Yes, mistress," Tamara replied, lustfully. With a few splashes, the ausur was beside her princess. "How would you like me to help?" she asked, quietly.

"Why don't you work on that nub of hers, while I deal with these puffy folds?" Freya answered.

"As you wish, Princess." Hilda felt her legs being pushed further apart as Tamara took a seat between them, with her front facing Freya. A moment later, a soft pair of lips closed around Hilda's clitoris, and she could feel the tip of a tongue swirling around it as they sucked at the swollen joy buzzer, sending jolts of pleasure through Hilda's loins.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
A mooing moan of pure bliss and lust comes from Hilda's throat, her legs shaking as Tamara worked over her clit with those wonderful lips and skilled tongue. Of course, Freya's tongue dragging up and down her slit only made things better as she starts to drip into the pool.

Unable to hold herself up, she leans more into Eros, her cheek pressed up against his members and her hands resting on his thighs. Her tongue hangs out of her mouth, resting against Eros's cocks as she drools over them

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"I think that sould about do it," said Freya, pulling away from Hilda's snatch to lick her lips. Standing up, she lined up the head of her left cock with the sodden pussy in front of her and pushed forward, sinking in easily to the hilt as her other member slid up to rest between Hilda's pillowy ass cheeks. She didn't thrust immediately, instead just sitting inside Hilda for a few moments, enjoying her warmth, before slowly drawing halfway out and pushing in just as gently, stroking Hilda's g-spot with the head of her cock. Sadly, Tamara's lips left her clit, but the disappointment was brief as a pair of soft hands pressed into Hilda's breasts, trying to cup them but being completely overwhelmed. Instead they settled into a steady circular motion on the outer sides of the two enormous teats, rubbing them gently as the familiar feeling of a tongue suddenly started lapping at Hilda's right nipple, before guiding it into a warm mouth to suck upon it.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
With the pleasure changing from intense to gentle, she let out a soft moan of pleasure, her pussy tightening up around Freya's cock. Her clit felt cold and ignored now, but the attention to her breasts quickly took her mind away from it. Only Tamara knew to treat her breasts this way and it served to make her pussy drool around Freya's cock while she moaned even more. The moment she sucked on her nipple did Tamara receive a fresh gulp of warm sweet milk. Turning her head, she looks at Jacob "My breast.... suck on my breast... drink down my milk..."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Wasting no time, Jacob stepped into the tub and shimmied under Hilda. Tamara scooted over to let the newcomer get into position, and he eagerly grasped Hilda's unoccupied breast. Jacob's hands were much larger than Tamara's, and he easily kneaded the soft flesh with both hands before reaching up and taking the nipple between his thick lips to take a long firm suck, pulling the nipple deep into his mouth before the white liquid was forced to release. Her breasts tingled as one was gently ministered to while the other was manhandled, and the juxtaposition between the two felt weird, but not bad. Meanwhile, Freya picked up her pace, moving in and out with short steady thrusts while gripping Hilda's hips for support. With a wide smile, she let go with her right hand, and drew back her arm, before slapping Hilda's ass hard enough to make the massive cheek jiggle. "Come on, cow, tighten up a little," she commanded.

"Freya, she already knows that your mean streak is an act," said Eros, resting his hands on Hilda's shoulders.

"That doesn't make it any less fun, brother. Besides, we're doing all the work here, the least she can do is make it a little more pleasant for us," replied Freya, in her typical song-like tone as she wound up and slapped Hilda's ass again, this time hard enough to leave a pink print of her hand. "Now tighten up! It feels like I'm fucking a hallway right now!" Freya commanded, her voice suddenly domineering.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
That comment pretty much sealed Freya's fate of getting reamed once this was over. All the same though she did her best to tighten up her pussy and hold it for as long as she can. Sadly for someone of her stature it doesn't make too much of a difference to someone who likes to fuck leather sheathes.

Freya's insults aside, Hilda was on cloud nine, having both breasts worked at the same time while she licked Eros's cocks was one of the most pleasurable things she has done in a while. However, Jacobs manhandling was getting a bit annoying.

"Hey... bitch!" She suddenly speaks up while looking down at Jacob "You don't have to...mmmm... manhandle me! Take it easy!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Jacob loosened his grip on Hilda's breast and looked to Tamara for guidance. Seeing what she was doing, he tried to follow suit, massaging Hilda's teat in gentle circular motions. Meanwhile, Freya withdrew her first member and inserted her second one in one fluid motion, clearly planning to take her time fucking her. "Really, is that the best you can do?" Freya said, with a huff. Looking up, she saw that Eros had come back to full erectness under the attention of Hilda's tongue. "Brother, do think it's time to try what we talked about?"

"Sister, I thought we agreed to wait until the festival to do that?" replied Eros, patting the back of Hilda's head.

"Oh, but, I can't wait. It's been so long since we had a woman that could handle it." Freya suddenly reached forward, wrapping her arms around Hilda's waist and pulling her up to stand in front of her, and causing the eager mouths that held her nipples to release with wet pops. Freya held Hilda by the midsection, not letting her turn around and forcing her to face Eros. "Come, brother, we both know she can handle it, and we're both in the mood, why wait?"

"Oh, very well," Eros relented, as he stood and made his way toward Hilda, cocks at the ready.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She gasped in surprise and looked between them before figuring out what is going on "Woa woa woa... are aren't thinking what I am think you are... are you? I know I am bigger than most but even I have limits!" She says, tossing aside her usual demeanor as fear wells up in her chest.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Now, now, we know you have limits," Eros assured, as he stood in front of Hilda. "We're just curious as to what those limits are," he finished with a big grin.

"Tamara, Jacob, would you mind giving our friend a leg up?" asked Freya. As one, the two other slaves rose out of the water and moved to Hilda's sides; each one taking hold of one of her thighs and made ready to lift.

"Just lean back," said Tamara, as she moved into position. "If I can handle it, then so can you." She winked.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She hangs her head dejected "I suppose I don't have any say in the matter now do I? Very well then... do as you will" She leans back against Freya and helps the other two life her legs however she might be able.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Hilda hung in the air, supported by her many lovers, with her legs folded up next to her, and her nethers on full display. Freya was the first to enter her, the princess' tip finding her opening again with little trouble and sliding back in. Next came Eros. Reaching down, he gently cradled Hilda's four balls and lifted them up and out of the way before lining up one of his members and pressing the tip to Hilda's entrance, just above Freya's shaft. "Ready?" he asked, with a smile.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"No, not really, but please go ahead regardless" She says, shivering slightly as this idea seems like a far cry from a good idea. Sure she was a big girl but this was a whole different level.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Don't worry, we'll go nice and slow," Eros comforted. With that, he began gently pushing forward. There was little resistance, even together the two dicks were far from Hilda's maximum, and soon Eros was fully inserted along with his sister. The two of them mover slowly, not thrusting, just rolling their hips a bit and giving Hilda a moment to get used to the feeling. And what a feeling it was, the two cocks wiggling inside her were just big enough to be filling and worked together to rub several good spots inside Hilda.

"Mmm, that feels good," groaned Freya. "But I think she can take a little more, can't you, Hilda?" she asked, reaching down between Hilda's legs to give her swollen clit a few firm pats.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hilda moans and gasps, the feeling of two cocks inside of her like this was... beyond strange to say the least. Even more so was how good it felt, having two separate cocks inside at once rather than just a pair from the prince or princess. "yes... I think I can... take a bit more in!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Alright then, get ready," said Freya. she pulled back until just the head of her cock was inside Hilda before pressing her second head against the small gap that was formed between the two invading phalluses and slowly pushing forward. As Freya slowly squeezed both her members back into Hilda, the tightness was incredible. For her part, Hilda wasn't sure if she had ever taken anything as wide as the three shafts that now rested inside her. For that matter, she wasn't entirely sure she had ever felt truly stretched out before; not many men outside of new Texans were equipped to fill a woman of her stature, and genetic makeup. Suddenly, Freya stopped patting Hilda's clit and mover her hand lower, pressing a finger against Eros cock, and wriggling it into Hilda alongside the three penises. "Hmm, I think she has room fore one more, brother," she said, giving Eros the go ahead look.

Meanwhile, Jacob stood holding one of Hilda's legs, his eyes glued to her pussy as it was stuffed full of royal cock, his own cock having long ago come back to full mast now rubbed against Hilda's calf, leaving a slick mess of pre on her leg.

At the same time, Tamara marveled at the display she was watching. "Come on, Hilda, you can take it. Just one more," she said, eagerly. The excitement and eagerness on Tamara's face surprised Hilda. Apparently, the young woman was still a bit sex-addled from her session with Freya. For that matter, she had probably been receiving many such sessions since Hilda had injected the princess with that vial of throb.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Three cocks... she had never taken three cocks inside of her pussy before and the feeling of being full was beyond what she had ever thought it would be. Her moans reach a new level as Freya works her second shaft inside of her pussy, the walls squeezing down firmly to indulge in the new pleasure. however, stretched as she was, the feeling of Eros trying to get his second cock in was a bit frightening as she already feeling full.

"Wait wait wait! I, I already feel full! A four cock might break me!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Hmm, perhaps she needs a little help, brother," Freya cooed.

"Indeed," agreed Eros, reaching for a bottle that sat on the edge of the tub. A very familiar bottle that was filled with a red oily fluid. Popping the cork, he held it over the cluster of cocks and Hilda's stretched pussy. "This might make things a little easier," he said, before tilting the bottle just enough to let its contents dribble out in a thin stream onto their collective genitals. The three cocks grinding inside her quickly worked the spiced lube deep into Hilda's womanhood. Sure enough, the extra lubrication did make taking the three phalluses much easier as they began slipping in and out with greater ease. However, the oil's second effect kicked in a moment later, and Hilda's pussy was suddenly on fire. An intense tingling and itching feeling spread through Hilda's loins as her pussy quivered with need, going from moist to absolutely sopping wet in a matter of seconds.

Tamara whispered into her ear, "Lets see how you like it," she said, with a wicked grin.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her eyes flung open wide and she let out a loud mooing moan of need as she starts to grind her hips around "More! I need more! Oh stars above my pussy is on fire! Please! More! Get those cocks inside!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"That's more like it," said Eros. Pulling back, he lined up his manhood, as Freya had done, and began easing forward. Even with all the extra lube, it was a tight squeeze, and for a moment it seemed that it wouldn't work. But, with Hilda's encouragement, Eros continued to poke and prod with his second cockhead until finally, with an almost audible pop, it slipped past Hilda's lower lips and into her tunnel. With the heads in, Eros simply leaned back and let gravity pull him in, sinking slowly into the tight warm folds of Hilda's pussy, one throbbing inch at a time, until he was as deep as he could get in their current position.

Now Hilda felt full. The four long thick shafts inside her stretched her walls so tight around them that she doubted she could fit even another finger inside herself. Once more, the royal twins just sat there for a moment, letting Hilda get used to the feeling of her pussy being so full, before Freya slowly pulled back. She only pulled about halfway out, fearful of popping out completely if she went any further, before slowly but firmly pushing back in. Eros followed suite, drawing out about halfway before forcing himself back in, and letting Freya do the same. They continued to roll their hips like that, slowly but surely stirring Hilda's insides up.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
With a single twitch and a pussy full of cocks, not to mention the special red lube, Hilda's bimbo switch went out with an almost audible clicking sound. She moans out like a full blow slut, no modestly left in the world as she squeezes her pussy nice and tight around all those delicious cocks and she even tries to roll her hips around in circles to match their tempo... though in her current position she can't.

"Yes! Quad cocks is like... the best thing ever! Mmm, I can't remember feeling this full ever before! It feels so good! Come on now, you set me up like this, fuck my dirty pussy with these wonderful cocks!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"My, someone just got in the mood," cooed Freya. Wasting no time, she and Eros began picking up the pace until the bath was filled with the sound of splashing water, and the wet slap of flesh on flesh.

Tamara and Jacob shared a look and, not wanting to be left out, both of them leaned in and took a nipple into their mouth. Tamara suckled away as she always did, quick fast sips while constantly flicking the nipple with her tongue. Jacob, on the other hand, took the entire nipple, areola and all, into his mouth and began taking powerful draws from the teat, pausing now and then to drag his long thick tongue across the front of Hilda's breast before clamping back down and continuing his deep powerful sucking.

"It's good to see you enjoying yourself," said Eros, as he and his sister humped away at Hilda. "Lets see if we can make it a little better for you." He reached out and wrapped his hands around Hilda's throbbing cock, squeezing as hard as his delicate hands could. "Ready?" he said, before beginning to stroke Hilda up and down, not waiting for an answer.