Hilda's Misadventures (For Floozer)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I did... though being fucked hard enough to make my brain go blank was a slightly scary thought for reasons previously discussed. Either way, a fine way to end the day."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"I'm sorry, but Freya has been dying to try that on someone, and ever since we gave you control of her while in her room, she's been absolutely giddy with excitement. I look forward to hearing the stories that she tells, now that you have both her, and Jacob." Eros scooted in closer to Hilda, resting his head against her breasts.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She holds the young prince to her breasts, cradling him against her. "I see... well as always I am at your service so at least I made her happy. I am still envious that she gets Tamara so often... but it is not my place to complain is it?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"No, but if you want to spend more time with them, don't let me stop you; as long as I can take you each night." Eros shifted a bit, and Hilda could feel his testicles on her thigh, though he was, thankfully, not erect at the moment.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I understand... thank you my prince... I will likely aim to do that as I find myself fairly attached to Tamara... likely since we went through training together and what not."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"You know, you can just say that you're smitten with her," said Eros, flashing Hilda a knowing grin.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her cheeks burn and she looks away to the corner "I... Smitten? That is just... I wouldn't say smitten I just really like her and... oh who am I kidding?" She sighs heavily "I didn't want to say it... but yes, I find myself caring dearly for her... I just didn't want to upset you or Freya."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"It is not upsetting at all," assured Eros. "It's good to know that you'll have someone with you when you're released from your term of service. Er, assuming she feels the same way, of course."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her smile falls a bit when he brings up her service, but plays it off another way "Ah... right... all these feelings could be for nothing huh?" She asks in an uncertain voice "for all I know this could just be a fling for her."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, Freya and I have business tomorrow, so you'll have the place to yourselves," said Eros.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well... that would certainly be prime time to ask her now wouldn't it? I would just have to get the timing right and then hope she feels the same way."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Looking down to Eros, Hilda found I'm asleep. using her left breast as a pillow.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She looks at him mfor a moment and sighs, closing her eyes to get some sleep as well. Her mind is troubled with thoughs of escape though... a small part of her not wanting too any more.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
True to his word, Eros did indeed have to leave early the next morning. After giving the prince his morning blowjob, and dressing him for work, Hilda was left to her own devices.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
With a deep breath she steeled her nerves and set out to look for Tamara. They had a number of things to speak about.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Hilda found Tamara in Freya's room, sprawled out on her back and gasping for breath as a steady stream of cum dripped from her gaping pussy in thick globs. Clearly, Freya had her own method of dealing with morning wood.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She steps inside with a smile "Hey there Tamara... another rough morning huh?" She closes and locks the door behind her "Want Beatrix to clean you up? She is getting really big these days."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"More like rough night," Tamara groaned. "Ever since Freya got that throb does, she's been insatiable. I think most of it's already soaked into the sheets, but your friend is welcome to what's left," she said, sitting up and spreading her legs. Once Tamara was sat upright, Hilda could see that her face and chest were also liberally splattered with cum.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She reaches down and rubs at her pussy lips "Beatrix... we could use a bit of help with clean up crew..." She says softly, hoping to rouse her gooey friend.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Hilda suddenly felt the walls of her pussy spreading from the inside out as Beatrix slithered out of her womb and into her vaginal canal. The feeling grew and grew, until her lower lips were parted by what looked like a thick grey cock that extended a full twelve inches before stopping; though she was sure there was still an equal amount still buried inside her. As she looked down at the grey penis, peeking out from under her own, to her shock a pair of eyes opened on it, just above the crown, and a tiny mouth opened at the tip. "Hey there, boss, need me for something, I hope," Beatrix small voice rang out.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She laughs at the sight of her cock shaped friend "Yea... can you clean Tamara up for me? She is rather covered and stuffed in cum.... might as well get a free meal out of it yea?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh by all means, help yourself girl, you have more than earned some free movement time I think!" She says with a smile, happy to have such conversations with her friend again.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Beatrix slither the rest of the way out of Hilda, tickling her inner walls as she did, to form a puddle on the bed. As the two watched, the puddle began to take shape, standing up into Beatrix normal human form; though only a foot and a half tall. "Whew, that's better. It's so nice to be more than a handful again; that cow-boy you got your hands is really going to speed things up." Turning back to Hilda, she reached out and patted her vulva with a tiny hand. "I might need to start looking for a new place to live. As nice as it is in there, it's starting to get a little cramped."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She lets out a sigh at Beatrix slides out "You are telling me? Any more and i am going to walk around with a bit of a gut going on. One more round with Jacob and you won't be able to fit inside. Oh yea.. Beatrix, this is Tamara, Tamara, Beatrix."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Tamara watched the appearance of Beatrix with silent astonishment. "A grey goo? You've had a grey goo living in you this whole time?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yea, I told you about her remember? This is our key to..." She drops her voice to a tiny whisper "Escaping" She looks around for a moment before smiling again "As you can see, still regaining mass, but with Jacob being a living hydrant, we should speed up here."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"You're going to escape? How?" Tamara asked, as Beatrix shifted herself into a sponge and began sliding over her body.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Beatrix, one strong enough, is going to sneak around at night. She will find where they keep the taken gear and weapons, then scout out an escape path.... then try to find a ship that still works. Then we just bide our time until we can slip away ourselves. Take the gear, slip outside, get in the ship and high tail it the fuck out of here. I like Eros... but I HATE not being able to make my own choices."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Tamara's eyes widened. "We? Are you crazy, Hilda? What if we get caught? Do you know what happens to slaves that try to run? They get reassigned to either work heavy labor, or are put to use as public whores," she shout-whispered.