Hilda's Misadventures (For Floozer)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Weren't you the one who said you didn't want to spend three years like this!? Stuck at their mercy and being a fuck toy?!" She shout whispered back.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, no, but I'd rather pleasure a horny prince and princess than be put in the stocks in the town square and used by anyone who cares to," Tamara replied.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Then what? Are we just supposed to... sit around for three years as sex slaves before being let go?" She asks exasperated while sitting down.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Maybe," said Tamara, as she squirmed under Beatrix touch once the grey goo made it to her still dripping pussy. "I mean, we're in the royal palace. Guards patrol the area day and night. The only time we get to leave is when someone takes us out," she explained.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Which means we would have to take out one or two gaurds to slip away. If we could make it to the weapons first, that would be much easier. Surely a silent weapon has made it here over time."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"... well yes, that is also true but... how would we get the gear then get outside. I think the stuff we want is inside..."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"If you can get someone to take you outside, than I might be all the gear you need," Beatrix said, proudly. "I can shape myself into weapons, like swords, and clubs."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Clubs... I don't want to kill anyone, so just a club to knock them out is all. But ok... that would work. but how could we get outside without making them suspicious? A moon light blow job perhaps?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Hey, you have the ear of the prince, don't you?" asked Beatrix. "Just tell him you'd like to be a part of any events that he has coming up. Surely one of them will take place outdoors. Or you could just ask that pervy princess to take you out on another stroll."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She sighs "there... is an event coming up actually. Some sort of fertility festival and... I think they want me to go to it already. if I had to guess, they want to put me on display or something..."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Yeah, Freya's been talking about it nonstop. Some sort of citywide party where everyone turns out to get laid," said Tamara. "It's happening next week, I think. And, I know Freya's planning to take me."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yes, Eros wants to take me along as well. While I would say this is our chance... something tells me we wont get a moment of piece once people find out we are basically free fuck meat."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"I'm sure you won't be the only ones up for grabs there," said Beatrix. "But, if you do want to try and make a break for it in a week, then I'm going to need a lot more semen than what I've been getting, to grow big enough for two."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She groans "That's right... the festival is too early... I would have to work Jacob to the bone to get enough cum out of him... and bend over for every guy or girl with a cock. I don't think my body could handle it... and I told that maid that I would bring her along as well..."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"So, that's three people you want to suit up? Anyone else?" asked Beatrix, a hint of concern growing in her voice. "Cause that's going to take even more semen."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"No, that is it for certain. I wouldn't mind getting a revenge fuck on a certain princess or even taking her as my slave... but that is simply out of the cards I think."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, now, there may be another way to gather a lot of cum fast," said Beatrix, tiddling her fingers. "But you might not like it."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She raises a brow at Beatrix "What did you have in mind?" she asks hesitantly.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, and I'm just throwing this out there, you know that I need semen to rebuild myself. Well, it doesn't necessarily have to be... um... people semen." Beatrix finished the last bit slowly, clearly unsure just how the suggestion would be received.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She stares at Beatrix for a moment "Are you suggesting... I go out and fuck some wild animals so you can get more cum? Because, aside from how awkward that would be... what animals are even around here other than the titan snakes!?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"No, no, not wild animals," Beatrix quickly corrected, with a strained smile. "But, when we were first brought here, some of the guys that captured us were riding those horse sized lizards. If they keep riding animals, then there must be a stable somewhere... uh... right?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"You... want me to fuck the horse sized lizard things for cum?!" She asks in a harsh whisper. "Putting everything else aside, why would they even let me? Just act like some depraved slut?!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"What, no, of course not... I mean if that's your thing, no judgment. But all I need you to do is get me there. I'll take care of gathering," Beatrix quickly explained.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh.... oooooh! Geeze, sorry Beatrix... for some reason I just connected that to me... and what not. Yea, if we could get you to those lizards some how, I imagine they would put out a fair amount per blast right? Just going on the size of them."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, I'm sure either the Prince or Princess will know about them, so just drop it into conversation next time you see them," said Beatrix, as she sopped the last of the cum up from Tamara's body. "Speaking of big loads, if you hurry, you can probably catch that new cow-guy rockin' some crazy morning wood," she said with a smile, as she licked her lips.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Ah... right. Well I kind of wanted to..." She looks at Tamara, clearly wanting to say more "Oh never mind... we have all day I guess. Hop back in and we can go jump Jacob."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
With a smile on her face, Beatrix morphed into a serpentine strand of goo and slithered up Hilda's vagina, and into her usual spot in her womb. With the added weight back inside her, Hilda was beginning to realize just how big Beatrix was getting. At the rate she was growing, it really wouldn't be long before she had to start looking for a new place to hide the grey goo.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She shivers at the feeling of being filled up by goo once again "Ok.. well, I guess I should go and give Jacob another poke. What will you do Tamara? We have the day off yet again."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oh, I don't know. It's not like there's a whole bunch to do here. Maybe I'll head down to the gym." she replied.