Hilda's Misadventures (For Floozer)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Nonsense, you look just fine! I was just saying that a bit more padding all around would be appreciated. But in the end, I still find you more than attractive." She gets and idea... and tries something a little risky. Her hands move down and rub at Freya's genital slit, trying to coax out her cocks "Tell me Freya... how much would you go to, to serve your mistress?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Freya took a shuddering breath as her sensitive tip poked out at the slightest touch. "I would endure anything for my mistress's pleasure."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
she smiled and nodded before getting out of bed "Then I want you to stay here for a moment and play with yourself, get those cocks nice and hard while I go and get something." Without waiting for an answer she leaves the room to head back to the couch and look for the throbb pens.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Tamara was still sitting on the couch when Hilda entered. Her eyes lit up when she saw Hilda. "Oh my gosh, Hilda are you alright? What happened?"

[Gotta go for the day. Maybe I'll see you tonight.]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She smiles at Tamara and rushes over to her. "Tamara, you are not going to believe this. The princess is currently laying on her bed, wearing a slave collar and masturbating while waiting for me to come back. She put ME in charge when we are in that bedroom! She is MY slave for now!" She was positively giddy and grabbed the hidden throbb "I am going to give her a poke with one of these.. should be fun!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Okay, and when you're out of the bedroom and she asks where you got it, what are you going to say?" Tamara asked.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"That I just found it in the hallway and recognized the label. simple as that really. I won't mention your name, don't worry about that Tamara."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Heading back into the room, Hilda found Freya laying on the bed with her legs spread wide. Both of her hands where at her crotch, the fingers of one plunging into her pussy, while the other was busily jerking away at her shafts. Both of her cocks stood at full erectness.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She keeps the pens out of sigh and moves back to the bed, laying down next to her and pulling her playful slave back up against her body "Such a good girl... doing what your msitress tells you to do. Are you ready to serve fully?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She pulls Freya's face between her breasts sos he can't see before lifting up the Throbb pen and poking it into her butt, pushing the plunger down.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Ow!" Freya pushed Hilda away and reached for her backside. Pulling the spent medipen from her ass, she glared at it and then at Hilda. "What did you do to me?" she demanded, a worried look on her face.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
All she does is smile at her "Give it a second. You will feel it soon enough. Nothing bad though, don't worry about that."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Freya was about to respond when her eyes suddenly widened and she doubled over clutching her groin. "Oooooohhh," she moaned, as her dicks began to swell, as did her mons pubis as her internal testicles grew to match her expanding members. She fell backwards onto the bed as her twin shafts continued to grow, until they were towering in the air at an easy fifteen inches in length and three inches in girth. Both of the smooth pink pillars were leaking considerable amounts of pre. As the transformation came to a end, Freya sat up, a strange dopy smile on her face as the sudden increase in libido sent her into a lust addled state. "What was that?" she asked.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"A wonderful thing called Throb" She lays down and spreads her legs "Now come here and fuck my pussy sweetie, serve your mistress!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Upon seeing Hilda's gilded pussy spread wide for her, any reservations Freya may have had went out the window. She practically leaped onto Hilda, lining up her shafts with the tender opening, and Hilda felt both of the tips pressing against her entrance.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She ketp her legs wide and smiled at her "Go ahead, push them both into my pussy. Fuck your mistresses with those huge cocks!" She reaches up and pulls her head down to her breast "Drink"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Freya leaned forward, letting herself sink in inch by inch until her cock were fully inserted. She my not have plumbed Hilda's deepest parts, but the combined width of the twin shafts stretched her farther than she had been in a long time. Once she was fully inserted, Freya fell forward onto Hilda, latching onto her nipples again. The sudden growth of so much flesh had taxed Freya's metabolism, and now she was ready to drink again. And drink she did, while grinding her pelvis against Hilda's, not pulling out, but just rubbing her dicks inside her passage.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She holds her by the back of the head so she doesn't spill a drop while she grinds her hips back against her twin shafts. "Mmm, so good little one! Your cocks feel amazing. Make sure to drink as much as you can now."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Freya's pace quickened, and she looked up at Hilda through squinted eyes. "Ah! Going to cum, going to cum already!" Freya cried, as she hit her climax. Hilda felt warmth bloom in her stomach as the twin cocks inside her began firing off their alternating blasts of cum one after the other. Not ten, not twenty, but thirty long thick ropes of cum were fired directly into Hilda's womb. So much so, that she though she could feel it expand a little. Freya panted for a moment before continuing to thrust into Hilda, her dicks not softening in the slightest. If anything, they felt like they might have swollen a bit.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yes! Cum isnide your mistress!" She cried, her pussy spasming in orgasm as she reached back up to pull her back down to her breast "keep drinking dear, I didn't say stop!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Freya latched onto Hilda's breasts, but didn't get far into drinking, before she creamed into the teat, causing the whole breast to vibrate, as a second orgasm came right on the heels of the first. A second torrent of semen was blasted into Hilda. So much so that it quickly backfired out around Freya's shafts to drip down Hilda's ass onto the sheets. Freya finally stopped thrusting, and lay still, sipping at the nipple in her mouth.

"What in the world is going on here?" came Eros voice from the door. He was holding the empty medipen that Freya had tossed aside during her initial rush.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She gasped and looked down at Eros. "My lord... I was tending to Lady Freya. She wanted to give me a taste of what it is like to be histaran and swapped roles with me." She looks at his hand "Is that and empty pen?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Freya rolled off of Hilda, her dicks pulling free with a long wet slurp. Laying on her back her twin members flopped to either side of her pelvis as she smiled at her brother. "Eros, you must try that stuff, it feels amazing."

"I'm sure it does, if these side effects are any indication," he said, reading the side of the medipen. "Freya, how are you feeling?" he asked.

"Oh, just wonderful, brother. I've never felt so... virile before. Like I could just keep going and going."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hilda smiles and nods her head. "It is called Throbb. It increases the size of your penis and testicles, increases cum production and virility, but increases your libido if you take too much all at once."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Eros tossed the pen into a nearby waist basket and made his way toward the bed. Looking down at Freya, and noting the collar she wore, he sighed. "And what brought this on?" he asked.

Freya immediately lunched into the story of how she had taken Hilda out for a day of fun, only to hit an unfortunate snag at the public bathes, and her resulting confession to Hilda later.

"So, you decided on some role-playing to try and keep her as a friend after she is freed? Well, it could certainly be a learning experience for the two of you. Very well, Hilda, may I borrow your comfort slave for a moment?" Eros asked.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Hmm? Oh, yes please, use her as you see fit Prince Eros." She says with a smile, but also slightly disappointed.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Eros quickly unfastened his belt, and let his pants fall to the floor. His members were both out, and quite erect, to Hilda's surprise. "Now then, comfort slave, Pleasure me with your mouth."

Freya recoiled, a look of disgust on her face. "Brother, I'm not going to fellate you."

"Hmm, Hilda, it seems your slave is being difficult. Whatever do you plan to do about it?" Eros asked, leveling a heavy stare at Hilda.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hilda humms thoughtfully before lifting Freya so she is on her hands and knees and promptly lands a slap on her ass "Freya... suck off the prince. Do as you are asked."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"I can't! I can't pleasure my brother that way!" Freya cries.

"Well, Hilda, it seems your slave is proving quite unruly. You know, if a slave misbehaves, it reflects quite poorly on the owner. Perhaps I should break off relations with you for a time by way of recompense. Which in your case would mean going back to your old holding cell, and back into Hera's care for a while," said Eros, as he pulled his pants back up.