Hilda's Misadventures (For Floozer)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hilda followed after her, matching her pace easily thanks to her long strides.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Freya's pace didn't slow in the slightest the entire trip, and even with the constant stare Hilda was receiving, they made it back to the ziggurat quickly. Once they were back in the royal household, Freya went to her room long enough to deposit Hilda's clothes, and then proceeded to the exit. "You are free to pass the time as you choose," she said, plainly and promptly left.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Back in the ziggurat, her shoulders slumped and she sighed heavily as she was left to her own devices. Not knowing what to do and not having a room of her own any more, she decides to walk aorund and explore the place a bit.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Hilda's pussy began to flutter around the golden dildo lodged inside it as Beatrix tried to slither out around it.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She sighed and scooted behind a corner, out of sigh of anyone and undid her panties so she could get Beatrix out and put her in her ear. "Hey, what's up?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Hey, honey," Beatrix' said, hesitantly. "Just wondering if you're okay? You seemed like you were having fun back at the bath, until that guy showed up."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She sighs and sits down on the floor, looking at the ceiling. "No... I am not alright. She said he was going to breed me AND he was a new texan just like me. I... I was scared. It was exactly why I ran away from home. Almost the same situation... but with more people. I am not just some breeding slut like the rest of the girls on new texas. I don't want to be. It took all my self control not to get hostile right off the bat." She sighs and lightly taps her head on the wall. "I really screwed up... I need Freya to trust me and this certainly didn't help."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well this certainly didn't help that standing than. Either way.... I just panicked." She puts her face into her hands "I hate this place... I want the freedom of choice again... I want to leave. It was all well and good but the realization that these people have so much control over my life is starting to scare me."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oh, Hilda, please don't cry," Beatrix pleaded. "If you start, then I'm going to start, and we'll never stop. Look, if you're tired of being here, then we need to start putting some serious effort into the escape plan. That means finding a space-worthy ship, and a steady supply of semen," she explained, trying to get Hilda's mind onto something more positive.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
hilda takes a deep breatha nd raises her hed again. "Yea... you are right. The best source would be me and my silly huge production amount. No one here can match it. That means getting into the stash and finding something to change the type. I have already brought this up to Freya... and she keeps waving me off. So how can I push the issue seriously?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, last I checked, Freya wasn't your primary owner, so... ask Eros and see what he says. And, if he's not interested... Well, it may not be as appealing, but I'm sure there are plenty of guys in this place who would be willing to 'donate' if you asked them." The way Beatrix kept pausing to choose her words would have been cute, if it wasn't such a serious matter. Still, she was right, if all else failed, turning tricks around the ziggurat was definitely an option.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Right... but Eros is still in his funk from his fight earlier. I could try and pull him out of it so my chances increase... or he will simply not care and just let me do whatever I want." She gets back up to her hooves and brushes herself off. "Come on Beatrix... I need to hide you again."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Beatrix liquefied, and slithered down Hilda's body to wiggle into her pussy with the golden dildo. As her friend was getting situated, a loud conversation caught Hilda's attention. Peeking around the corner, she saw two guards lugging a large box between them. Her caught the tell tale glimmer of metal, and upon a second look, she realized that the box was full almost to overflowing with off-world technological items. Tools and utensils sat atop personal computers and medipens, as the guards grumbled at having to carry the heavy load. As they walked, their less that graceful gait managed to dislodge a small rectangular box from the pile. The pen case-sized container fell to the floor without the guards notice.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hilda's eyes widened but she didn't make a move, not right away. She waited for the guards to keep moving before going past them and stealthily picking up he pen case sized container and moving on without examining it just yet. Once out of the sight line of anyone, she lifted it up and took a look at what she got.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
A latch on the side of the box was all that held it closed. Flicking it open, Hilda's eyes widened at the sight. Four gleaming, transparent, medipens were neatly arranged inside so their labels could be easily read. Two of the pens were filled with a transparent cyan fluid, and bore a single word on their label: Thobb. The other two contained a thick pink syrupy substance, and bore labels that read Super Slick and were illustrated with a picture of a naked human woman going down a water slide with her legs spread wide.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her eyes widened at the pens 'Ok... so the first one is Throbb... anyone who is anyone knows that. They also know how dangerous it can be... really brings out the rapist in you. But what is this second one? Super Slick? I guess it increase female lubricant? But would any of these actually change my cum type... that is the real question.' She thought to herself, regarding the pens with some manner of fear. She shudders and looks around before tucking the case under her right breast to hide it from view as she makes her way to the bathroom for some privacy.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Hilda arrived at the royal living quarters without drawing any notice. To her surprise, she found Tamara sitting in the living room, reading a book. The young ausur woman looked up at her entrance and immediately perked up. I bumped into Lady Freya while I was downstairs helping them show some new slaves the ropes, and she seemed kind of distant. When I got back, and you weren't here, I started to get a little worried."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hilda smiles at her and moves over to sit next to her. "She... she tried to have me bred by another texan slave. The same reason I ran away from home. So I got angry and demanded that it all come to a stop. Amazingly enough she did it... but now I am locked in these panties, which have large dildos attatched to them, until she says other wise." She reaches over to hug Tamara. "But... I found something. Two vials of Throbb and something called super slick..."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oh, you poor thing," said Tamara, wrapping her arms around Hilda and pulling her into the hug. "They don't hurt, do they? The dildos I mean."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"No, I am big enough to handle them... it was just a bit of an ordeal is all. How has your day been going?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"I've been helping the trainers with the new batch of comfort slaves. Which basically means showing them how to look obedient while sucking a guy off." She glanced at the floor and her cheeks reddened. "I had to show them five times." They sat there, silently comforting each other, until Tamara perked up. "Wait a minute, did you say you found throb, and super-slick?" she asked. "Where and how?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I saw two guards hauling a large box of off world tech and items. They fell out!" She reaches under her breast and takes out the case that is hidden there. "See, two pens of each... I don't know if these will get my cum back to normal or not... but I know Throbb is dangerous."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, throb is dangerous if you take too much, what with the way it ratchets up your libido. Although, even if it would turn your cum back to normal spunk, I wouldn't recommend taking it; you already make more than enough of the stuff," she said, giving Hilda's swollen balls a gentle pat. As for super-slick, I guess it could be useful if you ever find a guy that's too big for you. The stuff basically turns your pussy into a slip and slide, whenever you so much as think about sex. It was made to cater to girls who like their guys really big, and guys who like their girls really wet.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Great... so I found two useless items then?" She sighs and face palms "Just when I thought we were going to make some progress. What should I do with them then? I am already deep enough as it is and apparently Throbb is a bust as it is."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well now, hang on, you said that you need a lot of semen to help your friend rebuild herself, right? Well, if you stick a guy with those throbb pens, then I'm sure he'll be happy to provide. And, that way, you can keep your own cum nice and sweet," said Tamara, licking her lips as she looked Hilda's cock, and slowly worked her way up to her breasts. "Now as for the super-slick, if you're not going to use them, then can I have one? It'd make it a lot easier to handle you when you really get going."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hilda nods and hands her the super slick pens. "Here, you can just take them... they will help with both me and however you are forced to fuck. As for these throbb pens... who can I trick into using them? Eros is out, the penalty would be too high... and the bath house is most likely out after that scene." She sighs and face palms. "Damn it... if I hadn't freaked out we would be farther along. I didn't think... that texan man was likely a feast in the waiting... fuck, why did Freya have to say breed?!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Hey, honey, don't blame yourself. You had bad experiences and they left their mark. You don't own anyone an apology for that," said Tamara. "Now then, lets see what this stuff can do." Tamara removed the cover of the medipen, and pressed the tip into her mons as the pen instructed. A shiver ran through her as the microsurgeons and hormone enhancers went to work. "Ooh, that should make things a bit easier," she said. "You sure you don't one?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hilda looked at the other pen before slowly taking it "A little help couldn't possibly go wrong right?" She pressed the pen to her breasts and pushes it in.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Hilda's body tingled as the chemical cocktail ran down her body toward its intended target, and a pleasing warmth bloomed inside her pussy as it was altered. In moments she felt herself getting wetter; wetter than she'd ever been before. So wet, in fact, that her inner muscles could no longer maintain their grip on the dildo inside her, and the long golden phallus began to easily shift inside her accommodating hole with every move she made. Furthermore, her juices began leaking out around the leather panties, and she realized that she was beginning to leave a wet spot on the sofa.