[COMPLETED] Glassix - 1.0

Daedolon

Mar 21, 2016
www.gaweb-studio.com
Hi everybody,

Download the full complete version

For those interested, you can support me on Patreon or Subscribestar.

I'd like to present my latest completed work. Glassix is a 2D hentai game mixing elements from Visual Novels, Point & Click and Simulation.

l7yK48F.jpg

pytVsa0.jpg

PMejHvX.jpg

yXSXMgD.jpg

CbhHVXJ.jpg

sNMhELa.jpg

1N7E3qI.jpg

yDgXUsr.jpg

YIpBQna.jpg

LVI5RlJ.jpg

Pdk4u9X.jpg

IbVbOOK.jpg

PNDh7jM.jpg

peO6z2J.jpg

MQl3xY3.jpg

Story :

Two years after your father death, your step mother moves the whole family in a new town. Your daily life turns upside down when your supposed dead father gives you some strange glasses...

Features :

You follow the story of the protagonist who gets his hands on a suspicious item. Those glasses allow him to see through clothes and use some inception on his targets to make them more receptive to rather peculiar orders...
The first day will play as a tutorial and once done, you'll be able to navigate through the city doing various tasks :
  • Going to school and increase your skills
  • Interact with girls and increase your control over them
  • Choose the girls daily outfits and get them sexier outfits the more you control them
  • Have a lot of sex to collect sex energy and buy powerful spells to make your life easier
  • Work to earn money and buy stuff for you or your girls
  • Choose official girlfriends and unlock new events and commands specific to her
  • Tons of unique events to discover
The game uses a system of obedience and affection to determine whether the girl will follow your orders. You're be able to increase the girl's relation and obedience by giving simple orders and you will have to train them daily to make them more obedient.
There are 4 level of obedience and each time you reach a certain amount of obedience, you'll have to trigger a special event with the girl to unlock the next obedience level.
The game also features an artificial intelligence for the girls. They each have different hobbies and patterns in the daily life and move dynamically around town. They also dynamically go to eat, toilets or bath depending on variable which you can control with gifts or food.

Content :

• 30 playable girls
  • 7 districts available, more than 300 locations to discover
  • 4 level of obedience for each girl to influence them more and more
  • Many unique events to discover in town
  • Move around town using different ways : walk, run, taxi, bus, subway or even teleportation
  • Artificial intelligence for the girls making them move in town depending on their favorite hobbies (nature, culture, thrill, music etc...)
  • City map and Status page to follow the information and location of each girl
  • Manage your relation and obedience with each girls. If you upset them, they won't talk to you for some time
  • Improve your own skills (Fitness, Swimming and Academic) to unlock new events and new choices
  • Customize your girl outfits with casual outfits, work outfits, swimsuit and underwear. The more you control them, the sexier outfits they'll accept to wear
  • Collect sex energy and buy powerful spells to make your play easier and unlock new unique events
  • Earn money by working or using girls
  • Buy gifts, food and new outfits for the girls. Each girls have different tastes in food and gifts so be careful what you offer them
  • Select an official girlfriend and unlock new things to do with her
  • Reach good or bad ending depending on your choices. Two unique endings for each girl. Or maybe you'll find a way to reach the holy grail, full harem ending :p

This game was made possible thanks to the support of its players, so thanks to them!

Last edited:

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
Could we have an appliance in the glasses that tell us where each person is?

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Now this looks interesting and for once a game developer gives different characters with different bust sizes on the girls instead of all of them having large melons. (yes I like em small :p)

Daedolon

Mar 21, 2016
www.gaweb-studio.com
Hi all,

A little update on what's going on in v0.2 :

- 3 new characters will appear in the story : the school principal, a third classmate and Rin's mother. Here are some preview, some slight changes might occur before release.

- A new map interface will give you the current location of the girls. A special star icon will be displayed near girl's icon who have an obedience event available at the current location. This should solve most questions about where the girls are that a lot of players were asking. You'll be able to navigate through districts to see in detail and there is also a city overview indicating in which districts the girls are so you'll just have to zoom in.

- New locations are available : the hospital and the principal/new classmate house. The south and north district will be implemented later. I'm currently focusing on eastside, westside and downtown.

- The characters will have different clothes depending on the day and hour. For example, the mother is a doctor and will be dressed as one during work hour. I prepared 4 set of clothes for each girls at the moment : casual cloth, work cloth, swimsuit and bath towel.

- New daily events and more conditional obedience events depending on location (for example, massaging the mother in the bathroom will only be available in the bathroom)

- I'm not sure I'll have time to implement the obedience level 2 events for each girl since I'd like to release this version before the end of the month. I'll try my best.

- The week-end schedule will be changed for all girls since there is no school on those days, obviously. They'll either hang out in downtown (until northside and southside are implemented, they'll be the leisure districts with the beach and amusement park) or stay at home, maybe self-study at school too.

- Some major bug have been corrected :
1) Saving the game during a choice is breaking the game. I'll improve the save system later, but for the moment, I'll change it to only allow save during travel mode.
2) There was a problem after day 7 where school events were not triggering anymore, I messed up the trigger conditions and I corrected it in v0.2.
3) A few others I don't remember...

I still have a lot to create for v0.2 so I'll go back to work ! I hope to finish v0.2 before the end of the month.
Thanks for your support !

Last edited by a moderator:

Daedolon

Mar 21, 2016
www.gaweb-studio.com
Hi all,

Version 0.2 is out ! Download : MEGA

Among the novelties :
- 3 new girls : One new classmate, the principal and Rin's mother.
- Help menu (F1)
- City map (F2)
- Wait some time (F3)
- The relation and obedience changes during conversation

I did not have time to focus on additional scenes for the previous girls nor the obedience events level 2, but if I wanted to include all of it, I might need more days and since I'm quite busy with my work I decided to release the version without them. You still have access to the obedience level 1 scenes for the 3 new girls and the daily hand job order.

This version also lets you roam the city freely after day 1. Day 1 introduces the story and the 5 first girls meaning you'll have to meet the 3 new girls during certain encounters after day 1. Some of them are obvious and for others, talking with the girls will give you clues. 

v0.1 was following the story but I intend with this new version and the next ones to give more liberty to the player to roam and discover girls and events as they like. I already prepared the scenario with several endings and a special quirk in the middle which will give some replayability.

Let me know what you think about this new version !

TheHiddenOne

Sep 14, 2015
I have a problem/bug:

Somehow (I think after using F1 for the first time) I managed to get the system informations written in white (and being annoying)

Closing & reloading didn't really work, maybe restarting would =/

I added a screenshot to see what I mean..

bug.jpg

HHSF

Apr 2, 2016
I personally liked the older version of the title screen with the mother and the glasses showing her underwear. Might I suggest adding underwear for the characters where appropriate and make it am obedience request that they not wear underwear or put underwear on, perhaps link this and make it an alternative to the blowjob request so as not to too quickly sway the relationship with a character.

Also it would be really nice if when triggering an event that the character wore whatever outfit the character currently has on instead of what they wore for the original event. For example if they are in the bathroom wearing a towel it seems quite odd that they suddenly are in a school uniform in order to repeat a blowjob request. Admittedly I am not familiar with the 3D design requirements, this suggestion is mostly if it is possible to position the model and then replace them with the version that has the appropriate clothing. Depending on the amount of work involved to adjust clothing this could either be a very simple thing to do but still better to implement sooner rather than later when there are more characters and more scenes to readjust or it may just not be worth the effort period.

That aside, a great start, looking forward to v0.3 and beyond.

Daedolon

Mar 21, 2016
www.gaweb-studio.com
Thanks for the feedback !

For the underwear, it's indeed possible and not too complicated. At the beginning, I wanted to do what you said but it was quite a tedious task to create all the 3DCG. However since then, I have created several scripts which allows me to skip those tedious task. I'll add the underwear version like you said, I forgot it was my original plan :p

For the outfit changes, several players reported the same interest as you and it'll be done next version.  I wanted to do it for v0.2 but was kinda busy with work and had to release it without them.

I think I'll consolidate the basics in v0.3 with all the aforementioned improvements. However my next update will be for my other commercial game : Vampire Revenge Rebirth. I guess v0.3 will be release at the end of this month. I'll try to have a monthly release for both games.

kurtiss

Apr 3, 2016
Hi ! It's been 30 minutes of "passing time" at the Neighbout"s House, even waiting Tuesday, before and after 6PM. Already checked the Little Shop at Downtown to see cause she is supposed to be "shopping" on tuesday, CANT FIND Rin's Mother, please help, I tried everything

ambergrain

Mar 29, 2016
To meet Rin's mother, you need to be outside the neighbor's house in Eastside street A close to, but before 18:00. I met her when I was moving between two locations, not "passing time". Don't know if  "passing time" will work. She is NOT shopping at the Little Shop.

drewhill18

Apr 3, 2016
I have 2 questions. How do you know where to go to trigger an event and What does the lock mean on the obedience bar?

Daedolon

Mar 21, 2016
www.gaweb-studio.com
To meet Rin's mother, you need to be outside the neighbor's house in Eastside street A close to, but before 18:00. I met her when I was moving between two locations, not "passing time". Don't know if  "passing time" will work. She is NOT shopping at the Little Shop.

Passing time works too. You just need to be in Street A on Tuesday at 5PM.

I have 2 questions. How do you know where to go to trigger an event and What does the lock mean on the obedience bar?

The lock icon means you reached the current max obedience for this level.

When you meet the girl, they are at level 0 and need 10 points to reach the first lock. You gain 1 point each time you use the follow command and during special events in the story. Once you see the lock, it means you'll have to find the obedience event for the girl. Currently there are not many clues about this. I plan to add more of them with the "Talk" option to make it easier for players to find them. You can however open the city map and if you see a star icon near the girl's head, it means she has the obedience event at this time and location.

NewbieGuy

Aug 28, 2015
Hmm I appear to be horrible at this game. I mean, it's day 25 and i have yet to find an event. 

I must find one!! no matter how long it takes!.

Loving the game so far btw, it is very solid in almost all aspects.

Hoboy

Mar 31, 2016
Hmm I appear to be horrible at this game. I mean, it's day 25 and i have yet to find an event. 

I must find one!! no matter how long it takes!.

Loving the game so far btw, it is very solid in almost all aspects.

My strategy was to move hour by hour through using F3 and then looking at the city map with F2 and looking for the yellow stars. Remember to look at the district levels and not just the building levels. I got all 8 up to a lock state waiting for the next level events (it currently stops at level 1 with a handjob being unlocked for all of them)...

PS - westside events are weekend only...

Daedolon

Mar 21, 2016
www.gaweb-studio.com
Yep, I know the current version doesn't have many events yet. Only the obedience events at the moment actually with the characters introduction events. I'll add more events obviously, it just takes time since I can only work on it on my free time :)  I'll add more hints in the girls daily talk to help players find events.

Hoboy

Mar 31, 2016
Yep, I know the current version doesn't have many events yet. Only the obedience events at the moment actually with the characters introduction events. I'll add more events obviously, it just takes time since I can only work on it on my free time :)  I'll add more hints in the girls daily talk to help players find events.

Thanks - really looking forward to this...great game...

Daedolon

Mar 21, 2016
www.gaweb-studio.com
It looks like Sexy Beach Premium Resort's Studio poser and character creator.

Yup it is ! Though I have to say, some features are a bit lacking in it but I really find the models in Illusion much more attractive than the other western 3D software which other hentai projects are using.

This is an awsome game. I have played it twice now and i hope you continue to make the game more awsome. 

Thanks ! With my patron' support, I'm now able to hire an artist to upgrade my other game (Vampire Revenge Rebirth) and I'm currently working on that. I'd like to release 1new version for both games each month in the future until I can work half or full time on my projects :)  So I guess v0.3 for Glassix will be out at the end of this month and will focus on the basics requested by many players (handjob outfit should match the time and location, underwear visible in x-ray, new scenes depending on the girl's kink, a few other bug corrections and a few other things I forget).

Sapphire

Mar 31, 2016
New York
this seems cool. i have a feeling this game will be amazing when finished :eek:

there is one thing id love to have but i doubt it will be implemented and i 100% understand why if its not.

but character creation (and gender selection). lesbian loving would be awesome but it would be a lot of work. but even just some sort of mild character customization for the main character would be cool. idk if that is planned at all and its probably far off if it is, which is fine.

Hoboy

Mar 31, 2016
but character creation (and gender selection). lesbian loving would be awesome but it would be a lot of work. but even just some sort of mild character customization for the main character would be cool. idk if that is planned at all and its probably far off if it is, which is fine.

I could see where this would be a bit off from where it started, with a horny nerd that can now dominate women. I am sure I will enjoy where Daedolon takes this...

Daedolon

Mar 21, 2016
www.gaweb-studio.com
Although it would be really nice, character creation or gender selection are not planned since it would make it much harder to create the scene with the hero in them.

However, I'm planning more varied situations with the girls in the future like you guessed. Lesbians, threesome, harem and more are already prepared but it will take time to implement all of them. I'll add them little by little with each version.

Sapphire

Mar 31, 2016
New York
Although it would be really nice, character creation or gender selection are not planned since it would make it much harder to create the scene with the hero in them.

However, I'm planning more varied situations with the girls in the future like you guessed. Lesbians, threesome, harem and more are already prepared but it will take time to implement all of them. I'll add them little by little with each version.

thats still cool i guess.