The Island of Doctor Lessau [SUBMITTED]

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Intended for Uveto, Dr. Lessau provides Captain Steele with a bit of history regarding Victor and their microsurgeons, but more importantly provides access to a transformative vendor who produces any items they gain for Steele Tech throughout their journey and ones for Uveto's natives. He's also fuckable.

Written Expansions:

• Office Gangbang: Fuck Lessau's fellow researchers, led by the minotauress Cynthia.

• Cynthia Solo: You can also meet Cynthia at the Freezer for some more information about her and the team in general, as well as go to her house and spend the night.

• Holstaria: Talking to Cynthia unlocks her custom TF item at Lessau's. Adds a new perk to spot a fat ass on a toned character and a new way of getting a pumped pussy.

• Walt Solo: Like Cynthia, Walt can be encountered at the Freezer. Unlike Cynthia you fuck him then and there, with three exhibition-related scenes.

• Lupinol: Talking to Walt unlocks his custom TF item at Lessau's, a full werewolf transformative.

• Steele Biomedical Deepsea Research Facility: Delve to the ocean floor to stop a mysterious bioform that has taken over the facility.

• Frostwyrm TFing: Develop a transformative for a frostwyrm-morph by fighting and defeating the dragon. Do it again for a new weapon. (Written and submitted but not posted)

• Steeletech Synth Sap: Bring Lessau enough Sky Sap and he'll create Synth Sap for you. Synth Sap is already in the game but inaccessible: this allows access to it without the vanae xpack that was never finished and would have been required to acquire it. It also changes Synth Sap from a Xenogen to a Steele Tech product if you take this route.

• Steeletech Honey: If you wait on doing Dr. Haswell's quest to make Honeyseed et al., you can get Lessau to invent them instead.

Planned Expansions:

• I'll try to write a little something every time a story event adds a new Steele Tech product.

• Quests for any other Uveto species that don't drop transformatives, though Lessau will sell some of them without any quests required.

• While I don't have a specific questline for fighting Xenogen planned, Lessau dislikes them and will be willing to provide assistance in any endeavor that involves taking them down a peg.

Last edited:

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
This seems interesting. Trying to figure out how you're look as a frostwyrm-morph though?

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
This seems interesting. Trying to figure out how you're look as a frostwyrm-morph though?

That will depend entirely on how the frostwyrm actually looks, but it'll probably basically be a kind of white dragon thing.  Assuming it has some kind of ice breath, the quest will also give Steele a weapon that can be used to do the same if they're psionic.

Reactions: Agrok

Scarebear

Oct 16, 2015
Holy shit. Definitely looking forward to this guy. 

Any more sex scenes planned besides the gangbang?

MysteryMouse

Aug 29, 2015
I am also curious for this.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
Yes I like this guy. Pretty hot.

I like that he deals with one common complaint I've had, Steele constantly helping the competition.

One thing I would like to see is anthropomorphizing+sapience boost to one of the beasts. Guess that's my fetish.

EDIT: I also like that you considered the continuity of player progress.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Jongeedubs

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
:D cool, more content written by Couch. If I know anything you are planning some more awesome sticky cumflations aren't you... AREN'T YOU :p

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Updated with a bullet list of expansions that have been written, including a new office party.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Heh, corporate culture. One wonders how HR and the bean counters feel about the general "friendliness" between staff and the inevitable trickle of bastards putting folks out on maternity leave.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
I like the office sex party scene, and although I wish it had one more dude(preferably a bit more masculine than Walt) described as getting on the action(so it would be 2 boys 3 girls), it still is really hot.

Really, this is really amazing content and with males which is really rare. And takes for addressing my coments.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
I've remember that at somepoint the Cockvines would be modified so they could cum the PC'S DNA, so they could bear children with it. Maybe this character could be the one doing that (and to cuntsnakes).

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
I've remember that at somepoint the Cockvines would be modified so they could cum the PC'S DNA, so they could bear children with it. Maybe this character could be the one doing that (and to cuntsnakes).

I've always thought that Cockvines already spray their host's goop.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015

From what I understand having sex with a cockvine tail produces cockvine seeds. I remember this because their creator, I think it was Nonesuch, said that he would like to make a way they could produce their host semen.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015

They don't, it's why Queen Taivra is using her 10 tentacle cocks to keep her Beta's permanently knocked up. So they'll be filled with tentacle monsters that she doesn't need to feed, and keeps them too busy to revolt against her.

From what I understand having sex with a cockvine tail produces cockvine seeds. I remember this because their creator, I think it was Nonesuch, said that he would like to make a way they could produce their host semen.

Yeah I remember someone saying they'd eventually be able to cum the hosts semen if upgraded.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015

It would make their parasitism nonsensical if that were the case.

Perfectly happy with Couch offering cock-tail fertility treatment through this character fwiw, although I notice he's been volunteered rather than express any actual wish to do it.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Added an expansion to an expansion, allowing you to go to the Freezer and play with just the furry cowgirl if that's your thing.  You must participate in the gangbang at least once to unlock it, so it assumes she already knows you from that.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Taking advantage of Fen's newest work, wrote the TF Cynthia designed and used on herself, available for purchase after talking to her at the Freezer.  It combines elements of Mino Charge and Bovinium along with some new features: most notably, a way to be a fat-assed amazon and a way to pump your pussy.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Well the TF is certainly interesting. Not sure how I feel about the nips/lips/skin changing color all at once, as it is rather different from how most other tfs operate and feels weird for it.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Why on earth would it do that?

To appease Hashut and indulge pervs like me a little? It'd simply need to have bovine legs and biped configuration TFs separated into two steps for taurs. Since there won't be a tiered system in place, save scumming will do the rest. Give us a loophole, mang.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
It's a TF custom-made by a character to give her the specific appearance that she has.  If you want to be a centaur, start with a bugpony and skip the leg TF, write an item to make you a centaur, or commission me to do it for you.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
So does Cynthia and the TF have to locked behind the gangbang?

I've added the ability to talk to Cynthia without having to go to the gangbang, though some of her dialogue options are locked out without it.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
To appease Hashut and indulge pervs like me a little? 

The Bull Father won't be appeased until he gets a steampunk/Aztec/Mesopotamian ziggurat-temple to go with it! 

TheYounger

Jan 9, 2016
I can imagine the frostwrym dropping an egg that hatches into a baby frost dragon combat pet similar to Varmint/Tamwolf.  Also, Cynthia sounds awesome!

BlackPick7

Mar 16, 2016
Will Holstaria allow for sub 30 tone descriptors for your ass since the Buttslut perk doesn't let you truly have a fat ass.