Reaha patch addiction

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Probably not going to have more than a couple reappearing characters, though homages are certainly possible.

That's fair, there were a ton of great characters in CoC but I can't argue with meeting a host of new ones in the sequel, variety is the spice of life...and sex life after all.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Wait, someone actually still has a working copy of that??? 

>_>
<_<

What you think I just throw copies of good stuff away? On my old/new computer I kept every new version of CoC just in case I needed to return to an earlier version, do the same for TiTs.

SavIP was meant as a "proof of concept" for CoC2, and was written in a way that the CoC IP could be applied with a few minor edits (ie, the Demon King becoming Lethice the Demon Queen, etc.). But yeah, now that CoC is actually ~done~ish and I have secured Based Code Dragon, well...

Nah, nah. SavIP was years and years ago (and was abandoned because lol coding hahaha). CoC2 is happening as CoC2. 

Good guess.

The sheer, massive differences in CoC's epilogues (not to mention how sweeping and expansive they are -- some taking place over generations) makes a direct continuation pretty much impossible. At least without screwing half the audience and choosing a "canon" ending.

:3

Can say with some confidence most of what was in SavIP (mobs, characters, locations) will be making the transition. Though the context for them will be fairly different.

Ah that explains the relation between it and CoC2, also good to hear most of it will be transitioned to CoC2! 

Also good to hear you've got Gedan to help, no offense (especially since I know you're improving your code, thanks to your recent practice runs), but SavIP was pretty funky with its code. The weird screen size and saving problems being the big ones.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Oh yeah, SavIP was even spaghetti-er than CoC. Shamefur dispray. Definitely didn't help that, at that point, my entire coding knowledge was from a High School programming class taught by the football coach several years prior.

What you think I just throw copies of good stuff away?

Not necessarily that. The release that sat on the blog for like a year was apparently broken -- and it's the only one Fen and I had. A problem which we discovered about a week after I used a new Windows 10 install to wipe my old computer's hard drive.  

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Oh yeah, SavIP was even spaghetti-er than CoC. Shamefur dispray. Definitely didn't help that, at that point, my entire coding knowledge was from a High School programming class taught by the football coach several years prior.  

Reminds me of the time my P.E. coach was in charge of my remidial English class, schools have some weird choices on who to throw into some classes.

Not necessarily that. The release that sat on the blog for like a year was apparently broken -- and it's the only one Fen and I had. A problem which we discovered about a week after I used a new Windows 10 install to wipe my old computer's hard drive.  

It was broken? Huh, never knew since I got a copy of it the day it came out, if you want I can send it to you using the pm system.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
I have to admit I liked it, and it definitely whetted my appetite for when it becomes a thing. That being said, I am just as much looking forward to Reaha's content being done. Besides her going Glamazon (due to Treatment I assume), what are her other fates if it's not too much to ask?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I have to admit I liked it, and it definitely whetted my appetite for when it becomes a thing. That being said, I am just as much looking forward to Reaha's content being done. Besides her going Glamazon (due to Treatment I assume), what are her other fates if it's not too much to ask?

Either Treat her, turning her into a big ol' amazon, or cure her addiction for good and help her earn her freedom. Or do nothing, and keep her as she is.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Either Treat her, turning her into a big ol' amazon, or cure her addiction for good and help her earn her freedom. Or do nothing, and keep her as she is.

Thank you, I don't like pestering you guys and gals in the dev department if I can avoid it, but since someone decided to be a pain...anywho, I like the options and for my druthers will probably just cure her and help her be free...hopefully still on the ship of course. 

Tainted-Alice

Nov 20, 2015

Ummm if we cure her will she be back to being dominate Savin or will she stay the same? 

Tainted-Alice

Nov 20, 2015
I don't think Reaha was ever dominant? She's pretty assuredly a sub, maybe a switch at the best of times. 

Oh okay oops. i thought because of her background that she was dominant must have just been wishful thinking on my end xD  ummm in the future is there going to be more Sub pc content to balance out all the dom pc content? Sorry if that's a silly question x(

Bravanger

Aug 26, 2015
Is Amazon Reaha just as much of a sub? Or is she domm-ier at times? I vaguely seem to recall some chatter on the subject but with the doc down, that's all I have to go on.

Darkfirephoenix

Oct 19, 2015
Is Amazon Reaha just as much of a sub? Or is she domm-ier at times? I vaguely seem to recall some chatter on the subject but with the doc down, that's all I have to go on.

You could imagine Amazon Reaha as a inverse of the normal Reaha, big with muscles, horny all the time and a bad mood because she got treated against her will. "You wanted me to get treated?! Ok now handle THIS!"

Bravanger

Aug 26, 2015
*shrug* I don't know about all that. She seems like she can get a bit aggressive when she's really and truly horny, as shown in that one semi-aggressive scene she can proc. Being bigger and buffer might just amplify that.

Either way, I doubt I'll see those scenes outside of reading them in the code. Cured Reaha 4 Eva,

Last edited by a moderator:

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
I'll definetly go for a cured Reaha. I'd love to help her earn her freedom back. Besides, after hearing the story of her running away from New Texas out of the fear of getting treated, I don't want to force it on her. 

But I am quite intrigued by amazon Reaha. I might create a new character who chooses this path, and most other paths I normally wouldn't take.

In both cases I wonder what would happen if she were to meet her family again.

Tainted-Alice

Nov 20, 2015
I'll definetly go for a cured Reaha. I'd love to help her earn her freedom back. Besides, after hearing the story of her running away from New Texas out of the fear of getting treated, I don't want to force it on her.

Yeah that's how i feel about it too xD  

Last edited by a moderator:

Tainted-Alice

Nov 20, 2015
Seems like a major dick move to treat her, after what she's told Steele. Besides, I kinda like having a non-bimbo cowgirl around.

Oh no i meant the first part oops sorry i thought i had deleted the treatment part i could never bring myself to use that abomination on anyone especially not Reaha x(

There fixed :)

Darkfirephoenix

Oct 19, 2015
Seems like a major dick move to treat her, after what she's told Steele. Besides, I kinda like having a non-bimbo cowgirl around.

Well she is one of the rare cases where the treatment doesn't turn her into a bimbo but into a amazon like Big T.s secretary (she ends up like a bull, horny but still smart). So after you treat her you have a big, muscular, horny, intelligent and pissed Reaha to deal with AND she prefers to be the one in charge.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Well she is one of the rare cases where the treatment doesn't turn her into a bimbo but into a amazon like Big T.s secretary (she ends up like a bull, horny but still smart). So after you treat her you have a big, muscular, horny, intelligent and pissed Reaha to deal with AND she prefers to be the one in charge.

I meant non-treated, not non-bimbo. Should probably go edit that.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
 ummm in the future is there going to be more Sub pc content to balance out all the dom pc content? Sorry if that's a silly question x(

There's as much if not more PC sub content compared to PC dom. If you preferred the other, you'd be asking the inverse. 

Treated Reaha is a dom. Sometimes the PC can turn the tables if you can overpower her (or figure out where she likes scritches and turn her into a puddle of fuck). 

Tainted-Alice

Nov 20, 2015
Really hmmm it seems like everything i do encourages me to be dominate I'm a sub so maybe i just notice it more x(

Bravanger

Aug 26, 2015
This entire game could be pretty well-summarized as Steele questing to find where the Universe likes scritches.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Is scritches a new type of slang or a typo? Seems to mean "Deep-soothing scratch" according to the net.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Heard it first on either CoC or TiTS, myself.