General New Races / Codex Thread

Crimsom

Oct 5, 2015
Reminds me of Fanfir, But only the short description really

A little now that I look, though they should mostly be seen as tiger like. The scales were added because I wanted to make them more different than the cat starting race (whose name I do not remember.) I realized after that the naleen are more similar now, but I said screw it since they're nagas.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
This race was posted in the previous forums, but since then I have given it some small improvements. If you have any suggestions (specially for flow) comment on the gdoc please.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JCTyiCRHNYA0bH2i2st_m2rGNxNUwMI3Ve1kwv3E9lA/edit?usp=sharing

They are race of imp-like coreworlders, but are more infamous for being pirates and enslavers in the fringes. Male-only and reproduce by generating pseudo-wombs with their stings and then impregnating each others asses. (the result of a female extinction event caused by a transformative virus) They are inspired by CoC and DnD Imps, scorpion samurais and Majin Buu.

Reactions: Jongeedubs and Bab

Fisto

Aug 26, 2015
Two races

Beskar - Cuddle monsters - edited by lashcharge

Vexxus - Plant people things -  Vexxus was made by Crazymoniker and me, recent additions have not been edited yet.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Kiwirar

Oct 13, 2015
I need some help filling out some of the filler things but I've got most of the important shit down.

Quote me and maybe we can work together on this, also comments are appreciated.

Priscellian < Woah, like a proper link and everything!

SpaceFurry

Feb 18, 2016
okay I miss spoke I just thought that adding something like the prehensile clitoral hood to the game would be cool. and maybe someone would read this and add the prehensile clitoral hood to one of their race codex designs, that's all.

View attachment 2864

female anatomy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xqoiSS5Gm7hUr8Sw6BAd9ajiJxU6N7CSKOfgyssrbGU

The Vradka are a race of highly mutative ogres that naturally produce booze from their bodies.

Me and Foxxling devised this race for Phaedra II, using previous ideas we had. This is pretty much a prototype codex since we have very little information on Phaedra II itself and will likely go through some work when more information appears.

Foxxling will seek to adapt Gavril that he created for Gangs and Whores into TiTS using this codex.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
L

Lawleious

Im almost done with my Deathclaw Waifu race!

Edit:Ignore this they aren't even close to done

Reactions: Grimoire

epidemico

Apr 5, 2016
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OHcp-nFwkxQIfcebxxJ2WdLcv0sxZ4_ywJD1ye5SY-w/edit?usp=sharing

The Sahuagthys (name may change in the future) are the combat encounter that I'm going to finish for submission for Uveto VII. They're a race of violent coastal raiders who act like you've crossed the worst parts of a Betta fish with the overall power and aesthetics of a shark. The above link is a rough draft of their Codex entry that I took most of today to bang out, so any offers of constructive criticism are highly appreciated. I don't know if I assumed too much in what I wrote, or if the species won't work in TiTs itself; but it was still a ton of fun to write!

Terra_Lupis

Aug 28, 2015
Bat People.

Since my last project turned out to be something bigger than I could handle (slaps the back of his head), this time I am going to attempt a new race, the Terrophians or Gargoyles. Said new race though will actually have more in common with bats than the cathedral Gargoyles we are used to. Will post an update when I have something more substantial.

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
Since my last project turned out to be something bigger than I could handle (slaps the back of his head), this time I am going to attempt a new race, the Terrophians or Gargoyles. Said new race though will actually have more in common with bats than the cathedral Gargoyles we are used to. Will post an update when I have something more substantial.

I think that might be Ted's territory, if he chooses to expand on Aurora there may be his own bat race.

Terra_Lupis

Aug 28, 2015
After speaking with Ted and gaining his blessing, I present the Terrophians. It is currently WIP, when closer to completion am hoping that one may take on the role of either an auctioneer for new/used ships, a piercing/tattoo shop owner on Tavros or another planet or a sector celebrity. Terrophians

epidemico

Apr 5, 2016
@Savin sorry if this is a bother, but if I were to write up an expansion or something for a species already-in game, would they require a codex entry?

I have an idea for a type of Zil based on the concept of a "Royal Guard," but I'm not sure if they necessitate a full codex or not--or if one is required at all.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
@Savin sorry if this is a bother, but if I were to write up an expansion or something for a species already-in game, would they require a codex entry?

I have an idea for a type of Zil based on the concept of a "Royal Guard," but I'm not sure if they necessitate a full codex or not--or if one is required at all.

You don't need a new Codex too add onto a species, no.

Partysan

Sep 16, 2015
I am not totally sure if this fits here, but i think it would be cool to have entries on the codes about that tell you what kind of transformations you got in your past experiments with x or y TF, and aswell what % of max transformation you got by consuming such object

RequiemForAMeme

Jun 29, 2016
Sup. First, i'm a new guy to the forums and I believe I know enough and read all the rules. 

Second the Tassai Race - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jaXdXG43kx1JZCTdX2PgLGwwadwF80ntojgpAi87Mvo/edit?usp=sharing

Give me your criticism and thoughts. My tears sustain me. 

On a more serious note, the lack of Psionics in TiTs has been bothering me. And I've wanted to write a codex for a race ever since I really got into the game. And here we are. I was inspired by the Dzaan and Gryvain races, god I love the diversity in this game. It is my hope that this race, or some sort or psionic race, makes it into the final version of TiTs. Because I want to be able to be a sexy male/female/herm, furry/demon/alien, SPACE WIZARD! like seriously, how fucking cool does that sound?

Fort

Jul 6, 2016
Okay so this is my first time post anything because I just made my account two days ago. But I've had this race idea for a while, but if I am completely honest with myself they are essentially the vipers from XCOM 2 except they have shorter tongues and cant spit poisons gas, with 6 breasts and four arms with the chance of being psionic. The main reason for this was while I like reptilian transformations and snake races, I also like snek boobs, and the closest I've seen so far is the naleen.

I also came up with an idea for a quest you can go on if they were ever implemented in the game, basally the combara used to be rather small, and "standing" just over 4 feet tall, but about 800 years ago an ancient factory/satellite thing crashed into the north pole. It activated and started producing a form of organic nanobot/mutigeneic virus that are slowly altering the Combara, making them grow larger/sexier ect. Now the Combara have always been curios about why they are growing and several hundred years ago the sent a series of expeditions to try and find out  anything, only with their current tech level they couldn't find anything. Fast forward to the present and with the help of advanced alien tech they find the satellite, now a huge production complex, at the bottom of the ocean. You the player somehow get involved in the expedition  to explore it and you are the one that discovers the main computer and find out that not only that the organic nanobots it is creating are what is responsible for the races growth, but it also has no upper limit, meaning that the Combara are essentially going to grow until the cant support them selves. You are given the ability to interact with the machine and disinde the fate of the Combara, and you are given four options...

1. Return the Combara to the way they where before. (But honestly why would you do that?)

2. You can stop their growth all together and have them stay the way they are know forever.

3. You choose how big the Combara will finally grow to in a hundred years or so. You would be given an option list similar to that of Bess/Ben and choose the final dimensions the Combara will grow to, for both male and females. (I was thinking of and upper limit to height would be about 10 feet or so)

4. Or you can just leave the machine alone/destroy it, this would mean that the Combara would continue to grow until they became to big to even survive (This would lead to the races eventual extinction and is obviously the bad/Evil choice.

If anyone has a better on a name or just general improvement feel free to comment.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/18l1s8GAxtnlMez1mQwMzT210xkiDWEl6j5xYhCFbFGc/pub

P.S. Just as an after thought, I am completely okay with other people using this race, just message me if you do because I do want to see it if it is used. I can also say that if help is needed I will try my best to be of assistance, its just that when it come to writing stories or smut I am basically useless, I'll try to help in any way I can though.

JohanLitvisk

Aug 28, 2015
I suppose. If you like massive boy/girls that are extremophiles a tidally locked, volcanic wasteland, then you'll love the Lithonians

Any parallels to Diablo are completely unintended. Just used the pictures you'll see in here as rough idea. NSFW pictures, btw.

Lithonian Codex

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@JohanLitvisk Well those sizes of their frame not ooks like massive boy/girl thing...Leithans can get to around 11 feet so this one race would need to be like 11 for males and 10 for females to be considered as such. Well still it's interesting idea for race :D

JohanLitvisk

Aug 28, 2015
@JohanLitvisk Well those sizes of their frame not ooks like massive boy/girl thing...Leithans can get to around 11 feet so this one race would need to be like 11 for males and 10 for females to be considered as such. Well still it's interesting idea for race :D

Fuck. I forgot about that. Thanks...but I'm confused by what you mean with that first part. The size of their frame is off? Is that what you're saying?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@JohanLitvisk As massive I taken you mean their really tall one race. Well massive can also mean their tall. So due to that I called example of Leithans that can be also quite tall. I would say talest Leithans or Gold Myr Queens (Irelia is I think even more than 11 feet tall) could be in this case probably called massive with their nonbipedal lower bodies + sheer tallness. So yeah I was telling in firt part that I felt their a lil bit too small to been viewed as massive especialy with leithan race already around (thou I not think all of that race npc's are at max height too).

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
I suppose. If you like massive boy/girls that are extremophiles a tidally locked, volcanic wasteland, then you'll love the Lithonians

Any parallels to Diablo are completely unintended. Just used the pictures you'll see in here as rough idea. NSFW pictures, btw.

Lithonian Codex

Cool concept :)