General New Races / Codex Thread

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017

Acalon12

May 27, 2017
can't remember if this is the place to ask this (and this may be just a dumb ass question but...) is there a way to go full dragon herm not just legs, wings, arms, tail, and horns, pretty much what i'm asking is, is there a way to go full scalie like in COC without being a rabbit lizard thing or turning into a bald frog or shark?

oh wait i just saw the post about Zamayans. now my question is when will that be put in and will it be a starting race or will i have to find transformitives?

QuietCoyote

Aug 12, 2017
can't remember if this is the place to ask this (and this may be just a dumb ass question but...) is there a way to go full dragon herm not just legs, wings, arms, tail, and horns, pretty much what i'm asking is, is there a way to go full scalie like in COC without being a rabbit lizard thing or turning into a bald frog or shark?

oh wait i just saw the post about Zamayans. now my question is when will that be put in and will it be a starting race or will i have to find transformitives?
They will be put in when i get to working on them after im done with frostwyrm.

RoguexRebel

May 15, 2018
nWEgP9y.jpg
Atlaians are a race of fish and aquatic aliens merfolk, and they are gender fluid beings capable of shifting their gender. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DYA3_zpxyCWS1YcAQaFDZ77Ku3ZkK5BYE9Jv4oG2LUY/edit

Last edited:

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017

Acalon12

May 27, 2017

flying_moustache

Aug 30, 2015
Sárka - shapeshifting fleshballs from a fleshplanet

I am hoping to write an NPC based on this codex soonish.

Please don't get your expectations up too high though, since I am a slow and inexpierenced writer and this is not necessarily the highest priority on my personal to-do-list.

The reason I am posting this at all, is that I hope to ensure that I made no logic mistakes while thinking this up, by showing it to a few more sets of eyes before I proceed. If you find any obvious mistakes, passages that make no sense or are too hard to understand, I would be grateful for your comment on it!

Last, but not least, I would like to state that I had a few inspirations for writing this, first and foremost the absolutely stunning Ageha of Ray-K. For this race, I tried to think up something a bit more inhuman and monstrous than the current races in the game, stumbled upon Ageha while looking for inspirations and continued to stare at her for longer than I care to admit. The appearance of this race won't be a copy of her by any means, but I tried to learn from her design.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Acalon12

May 27, 2017
hey when can we expect full scalies in the game, like that big dino/dragon dude we can "Help". i heard something was in the works but never heard any more on it.

Acalon12

May 27, 2017
so just wondering will there be a transformation item for Saurmorians? I'm a big fan of scalies and i love the half human dragon babes but does't have the same feel.

Ps. I just saw i asked about this a few months ago and never really got an answer. Does that mean no or is there something in the works we just haven't been told yet?

Jongeedubs

Aug 5, 2018
so just wondering will there be a transformation item for Saurmorians? I'm a big fan of scalies and i love the half human dragon babes but does't have the same feel.

Ps. I just saw i asked about this a few months ago and never really got an answer. Does that mean no or is there something in the works we just haven't been told yet?
There's a costume on Poe A that lets you transform into one & a TF consumable has been submitted - don't know its status, though, so I can't tell you whether its accepted or how long it might take for it to appear in game.

Acalon12

May 27, 2017
There's a costume on Poe A that lets you transform into one & a TF consumable has been submitted - don't know its status, though, so I can't tell you whether its accepted or how long it might take for it to appear in game.
oh, well if there is a costume that'll do just fine, now the big question is how do i proc the party world? it's happened randomly and i have no clue how to just get the planet to unlock ASAP.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
oh, well if there is a costume that'll do just fine, now the big question is how do i proc the party world? it's happened randomly and i have no clue how to just get the planet to unlock ASAP.

The only way I know of to make it proc faster is to set your system time to around halloween, as that's when the chance for it proccing increases

Other than that, waiting a lot tends to do it for me.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Fenrues shape-shifting mammals I just wanted to try and make a new species for the game I'm new to writing and creating so sorry if its junk.
It's always recommended you write content in google docs.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Also an update, Tra'hant were reviewed and approved by Fen, so if anybody wants to try their hand at writing some space bears, let me know!

Reactions: redknight and Ch0w

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Another race I wrote that people are welcome to make characters for, the Kygot. Warriors somewhat resembling rhinos that have living tattoos. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1C7f7X7ch1_L-Iil6XIovJbM__pr3TVLHUwFdQhLGTDg/edit#
As with the Tra'hant, I'll be writing my own character{s} eventually, but for now I have other projects lined up. Mostly posting here for feedback and on the off chance somebody else decides to make one for some reason.

Kingly K Duel

Jun 2, 2019
Last edited:

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
.....There's already an Ausar Husky subspecies. They're called the Huskar.

Reactions: Athena and Foxxling

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Dang it...ah well, theres other species out there, ready to be made.
I would recommend writing a species you have an idea for an NPC for so that they're not just un-attached concepts forever

Reactions: Athena and Foxxling

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
Another race I wrote that people are welcome to make characters for, the Kygot. Warriors somewhat resembling rhinos that have living tattoos. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1C7f7X7ch1_L-Iil6XIovJbM__pr3TVLHUwFdQhLGTDg/edit#
As with the Tra'hant, I'll be writing my own character{s} eventually, but for now I have other projects lined up. Mostly posting here for feedback and on the off chance somebody else decides to make one for some reason.

Should probably make the gdoc public

Kingly K Duel

Jun 2, 2019
Well, I have a couple ideas going on at the moment. One is making a Colosseum type of location, and another is making new Sylveteren classes. Its pretty safe to say I'm going to be doing quite a bit of editing and writing here...

Btw, thanks for the NPC tie in idea, ill give it some thought. Its all about what does and doesnt work for me.