General New Races / Codex Thread

May 29, 2016
know what would be awesome? a race of psychic hypno otters, that are about as tall as raskvel, dressed in cosplay outfits, that use hypnosis to engage in erotic role play.

renoraider

Aug 16, 2017
Not sure if this would be the right place to ask, but are there plans to put the Siren race here? I recall a codex and even a character storyline for Minerva on the old Fenoxo site.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Not sure if this would be the right place to ask, but are there plans to put the Siren race here? I recall a codex and even a character storyline for Minerva on the old Fenoxo site.
... Have you not been keeping up? Do you not know about Azra?

Reactions: Jongeedubs

renoraider

Aug 16, 2017
... Have you not been keeping up? Do you not know about Azra?
Whoops. Thanks. Actually, haven't really checked in for a few months. Figured I'd stack up some new content. Also, would you happen to know if they got the Siren Codex doc up? Or know what happened to Minerva's storyline? I remember the former was in a post while the latter was in a google docs file. If not then thanks again, anyways.

Voyager

Sep 15, 2017
Is there any race like dinosaur submited yet?

Also,not like dinosaur in jurrassic park tho. That one is too inacurated. I'm not gonna explain every bit of evidenve and reason here but if you want to see(and listen) all the reason why please watch this video. This viedo is a good one.
I'm not here to ruin your childhood but to clean up some misinformation.
And sorry that I am a nerd and posting something like this in 18+ game thread but I just can't get these science out of my head. I'm sorry.

And yes,I want to f*ck the dinosaur...vitraully....and maybe dolphin too---

P.S.Oh god I need to stop.

P.S.(2) I am new here and these is my first post. Im sorry if I done anything wrong.

P.S.(3) English is not my first langauge so.....If there're any grammar error or typo...Sorry.

Last edited:

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds

Voyager

Sep 15, 2017
Still waiting on its acceptance status. No feathers though, if voyager wants that they can get it through Amber seed.

Electric raptor sound fine by me but adding amber seed into the mix...I think we may achieve the "Zapdos" race---

That sound awesome!

Cat boy

Sep 8, 2017
p.s add a way to have a robot transformation I know how it can be started too make it start by using nanobots in your character by using a item called nano programmer please give it some thought cuz I cant be only one that thinks this is a good idea.

Jhemun

Oct 2, 2017
Has anyone done a fairy/tiny people type race? Personally a fan of microphilia, something I wouldn't mind working on or seeing.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
Has anyone done a fairy/tiny people type race? Personally a fan of microphilia, something I wouldn't mind working on or seeing.
I'm pretty sure one or two people tried to get that into the game, but it's apparent from the game content that they either flaked or got denied by fen and co. There is an underlying problem with tiny npcs, a lot of the fetishes that surround micros fall under the blacklist of content.

This includes vore, loli, unbirth and in some niches if the net, gore or guro. Not to mention the chances of people wanting to also be tiny if there is a race that is incredibly small almost guarantee outcry, and there's the fact that if the player does manage to get that small none of the scenes will make any sense.

So to summarize, I don't think there will ever be content that matches what you're looking for, on account of technical and banned fetish issues. Perhaps a masturbation scene with a tiny goo girl shot from the goo gun but otherwise not much else.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Lizan Codex
I wrote this ages ago when i tried to write a space Lizan. It didn't turn out so well. Still might try and write a space Reptilium tf, but havn't committed to it yet.

soulF00D

Jan 5, 2018
Hey guys, I've been sitting on the idea of some form of an Ganesh/Elephant-morph race but am unsure as where to start. Thought I would come to you folks for some advice and pointers. Any tips would be appreciated.

Thi

Apr 18, 2017
Hey guys, I've been sitting on the idea of some form of an Ganesh/Elephant-morph race but am unsure as where to start. Thought I would come to you folks for some advice and pointers. Any tips would be appreciated.

Make a doc( a google doc is the preferred thing if you wanna share on these forums), write down what your idea is (here: Ganesh/Elephant-morph race).

Then make some points (or something similar) to "flesh out" the codex. i.e. history, culture, biology and so on.

You can also look at the other codexes posted earlier for ideas on stuff to write about. The codexes in the games(CoC and TiTs) would bee the best examples I guess.

Also I'm sure I've seen a doc somewhere which takes you through the whole process, although I might be mixing some stuff...

Anyways, GL ; )

PS: FenCo/OXOIndustries has the rights to use anything you put one the forums. This is a fact stated several places.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
@soulF00D Also, I think I remember seeing somewhere that your Codex entry wont get added until a character of that species is added as well.

Miakoda

Nov 4, 2017
Somewhere Somehow
forum.fenoxo.com
What, so I just post the Codex Entry for my species here? I mean, sure, I suppose. Here's the entry for the Cardaeth. I did already post this in Laethyr's thread, but I guess I'll put it here as well.

Cardaeth are a bit of a tricky race, given the fact that they've been declared extinct after an asteroid collision destroyed their home planet Laevanny. They're widely accepted to have been the only sentient and bipedal species on Laevanny. Scientists believe they may have been average sized humanoid creatures, equipped with four feathered wings, split ears, and fur covering their wrists and lower legs.

Obviously the Cardaeth aren't actually extinct; this entry would never make it in otherwise...

Acalon12

May 27, 2017
Well i had a thought on a race we don't even need a new item for. Turtles! I mean come on we've all watched that sex tape and heard that cute sigh they make. just add more transform effects to "Turtleneck cream". the shell/harder than average scales could allow for more physical defense on top of armor. Reflex would have to take a minor/mild hit. a bite could be added to the special abilities list. maybe a variant of the "Turtleneck cream" could give better movement in water (Name could be Seaturtleneck cream) i also had an idea of an aquatic planet (if there isn't one already) where transfomitives for aquatic races can be more commonly found. As well as have a deep sea area that requires you to have either aquatic features or special gear to go to. example for the turtle race: https://i.imgur.com/y7RTxVA.jpg

PS not my art it's just the pic i found that hooked me on turtles. the artist is pretty good, please give him/her props if you can.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
You gonna write/commission it? Because nobody's gonna do it for you unless you pay them.

Also the Turtleneck cream has never had anything to do with actual turtles, it's a foreskin TF

Last edited:

Acalon12

May 27, 2017
You gonna write/commission it? Because nobody's gonna do it for you unless you pay them.

Also the Turtleneck cream has never had anything to do with actual turtles, it's a foreskin TF
First off it was an idea to pitch I don't expect the devs to do it unless they already planned to do it. Second, if the devs ask me personally [which I doubt they would] I would be more than happy to Wright a codex entry for a turtle race and the description of an aquatic world. Last but not least I know what turtle neck cream is it was a suggestion to make it do more than that. No need to be a dick about it.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
First off it was an idea to pitch I don't expect the devs to do it unless they already planned to do it. Second, if the devs ask me personally [which I doubt they would] I would be more than happy to Wright a codex entry for a turtle race and the description of an aquatic world. Last but not least I know what turtle neck cream is it was a suggestion to make it do more than that. No need to be a dick about it.
1)Why would dick-centric TF that is designed to give foreskins and sheaths suddenly have scaly anthro or racial stuff?

2) https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/what-the-idea-subforum-is-for.4983/
Especially in this thread which is for alien race showcase only.

Miakoda

Nov 4, 2017
Somewhere Somehow
forum.fenoxo.com
Also, realize that a codex Entry as well as the species it talks of won't get implemented, lest there's at least one NPC of that race. So if you wanted your turtle race in the game, you'd also have to write an NPC that is that race.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Also, realize that a codex Entry as well as the species it talks of won't get implemented, lest there's at least one NPC of that race. So if you wanted your turtle race in the game, you'd also have to write an NPC that is that race.
Only if it's alien species; if it's a generic furry or scaly anthro TF like Pandareen, Pupper Poppers or Catnip it doesn't need an NPC.

Miakoda

Nov 4, 2017
Somewhere Somehow
forum.fenoxo.com
Only if it's alien species; if it's a generic furry or scaly anthro TF like Pandareen, Pupper Poppers or Catnip it doesn't need an NPC.
So then what's different between alien species and these?

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
You can bang aliens TFs are based off of. You can't bang animals furry TFs are based off of, but you can bang aliens which looks range from "kemonomini" to "outright furry". Now that I think about it, I'm not sure about the latter being a sizeable part of the current races, kui-tan aside.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Generic furry mods are just those, generic furry mods. They usually aren't related to an alien race unless said aliens happened to mod themselves with such mods (Like Ausar modding to go full furry canine for example).
To write a full on Alien race you not only have to write a codex, but also an NPC of some form of the race to actually introduce them to the TiTsverse.
Many alien species have the codex and whatnot but not the TF, while some have all that.

Generic furry stuff is not a race in itself, it's just anthromorphic animals of species we already know, so it doesn't need a codex. Kui-Tan don't count despite being space-tanukis, given they are deemed an alien race in the game.

Last edited:

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
One is based on an "alien" species in TiTS, the other are generic animal TFs. We have characters like Penny who is human but turned her self not into an alien but into a fenec fox-morph (a variant of the fox TF that we don't have) while we do have a normal fox TF and arctic fox Tf, but now arctic fox or normal fox-morph NPC. Nor do we have any bird-morph NPCs, though we do have a generic bird TF (Golden Seed), same with Shark Bites or the Horse Pill ect. ect.

(Damn, got ninja'd by Emerald)