General New Races / Codex Thread

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Okay guys! We had a HUGE thread of codices back on the old forum. So here's the deal: rather than creating a new thread for races you create, please dump their codex and info here! Only put up Ideas/Event Subs threads for actual *projects* you're writing -- ie, characters and events. This is going to keep clutter to a minimum, I hope. 

Please note that, as per normal FenCo rules, anything you submit here is free for use by the dev team and other writers! If you post your special dragon-shark-fairies here (or anywhere on the forum!), don't complain if somebody uses them! 

JimThermic

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Did this thread actually serve a purpose? I mean, I thought people who write content either use an established in-game race or invent their own, codex included. Posting a race codex here and doing nothing else sort of seems like 'Here's my boner fuel, pls make." I mean, I could be wrong. Is it for clutter control?

Reactions: Jongeedubs

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Did this thread actually serve a purpose? I mean, I thought people who write content either use an established in-game race or invent their own, codex included. Posting a race codex here and doing nothing else sort of seems like 'Here's my boner fuel, pls make." I mean, I could be wrong. Is it for clutter control?

I think that idea of what this thread is for would make a lot of people very happy [just not the right people].

Third

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Here are my races and codices:

The Ovir (as seen in-game with Aliss): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1V2fEqG89p8ovPCRMUKkOTKXq58IQHuebJYY0DOMmXdg/edit

The Coeurls (wolf-like race where the males are feral in appearance, walking on all sixes): https://docs.google.com/document/d/19sjguIwdU5McCIJgu_TmJ_l69owmmKPoaILcmH0nDfo/edit#

The Caruna (fluffy mothfolk): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fprs4GMS-BhK-qBZDA4ovSoXzZ0Vgl6ssTRf2-ftoPE/edit#

The Taesekari (ancient extinct race of humanoids): https://docs.google.com/document/d/16-62D_ERJt0nh7GvvWPVo4kL6tS3xb0m1VfvG53CHxs/edit

NEET-Hime

Aug 27, 2015

Saiya

Aug 28, 2015
I... uh... made this. Please be kind... I hate my own writing, and haven't written anything since George W. was president, due to serious writers block. TiTS broke me out of it. I owe Fen (and Savin) a lot for that -- making me want to write again... and other stuff I won't go into here.

I have recently written some other stuff for this race, but I am always terribly shy about my writing... or anything, really. It took me years just to make an account on this site, and I've been playing CoC since before you could pry Marble off the farm. ;_;

I call my race, the Futanairy (sort of... read the doc and you'll see). I have the imagination of a brain damaged weasel. Link below. Not... to the weasel... the doc.

HIT THE LEVER!

I started writing this in April of this year as a way to get the bug outta my head, after I saw the TiTS wiki. But I actually just jammed most of this out today, like I was possessed or something. Now I'm sitting here, sweating about pushing the Submit Reply button.

This is a race of my own creation, duh. I've been playing as some form of them for years, starting way back in CoC since Amily was implemented. Heh... <_<;; And I've been subtly updating them as time has gone on, but their main look has stayed the same (I could show you save files). I didn't really like TiTS at first, when it came out. I've always been a CoC kind of girl. :^P But I picked the game up again around March or April, and it has grown on me, to where I now love it.

I'd like to also thank the person(s) who came up with the elf ears transformation, because up until then I had to use... drider ears. And that's... that's just not the same man! Now I can have ears the exact length I've always imagined them! ^-^

Saiya

Aug 28, 2015
Holy twirled moustache thats some attention to detail.

Thank... you?

Wait, is that a good or bad thing? 'Cause I'm kind of neurotic about things being complete.

Last edited by a moderator:

Grohiik666

Sep 9, 2015
So this isn't exactly a race or anything, but I was wondering if anyone on the team was willing to make an item that was similar to the mods Penny took, but made you a wolf-morph instead of a fox-morph. I'd write it myself if I could, but I'm utter shite at writing anything (just ask my english teachers).

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
I've no objection to stuff being used, but I'd like to know if I submit something do I still own all creative rights? Just don't want to bone myself in the future when I want to use my own things my own way but for some legalese can't.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I've no objection to stuff being used, but I'd like to know if I submit something do I still own all creative rights? Just don't want to bone myself in the future when I want to use my own things my own way but for some legalese can't.

You own anything and everything you submit, and can use it in other things. You simply ALSO give FenCo unlimited permission to use and modify what you submit within the context of the games (with or without your permission thereafter). 

So for example, I could go and make The Adventures of Helia which is just her recycled into her own game, but while I'm gone Fen could go write a giant expansion for her in CoC while I wasn't looking and I'd just get to roll with it. 

easykiln

Sep 10, 2015
I have a trash idea so I am throwing it in this trash bin thread!

Mosquito people. They have cum that makes you itch for days. Don't lose.

Also like I was thinking about the crazy amounts of cum common to TITS and I thought of a race with no testicles, their blood itself is their seminal fluid with lots of sperm swimming around inside.Not my idea of sexy but I know blood fetishes do exist, and this is a violence free way to cater to that, that can also get you pregnant.

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
I have a trash idea so I am throwing it in this trash bin thread!

Mosquito people. They have cum that makes you itch for days. Don't lose.

Also like I was thinking about the crazy amounts of cum common to TITS and I thought of a race with no testicles, their blood itself is their seminal fluid with lots of sperm swimming around inside.Not my idea of sexy but I know blood fetishes do exist, and this is a violence free way to cater to that, that can also get you pregnant.

Go home, you're drunk. Also, blood-fetish anything is a no no around these parts.

Crimsom

Oct 5, 2015
Is there no official guide to what is allowed for psi stuff? Is it free for all at the moment? (On species, and species to be created that is.)

Also known as Psi | Psychic | Mental Powers | MAGIC

Crimsom

Oct 5, 2015
Well, for what it's worth I created this species; The Quargris Bipedal, four armed, telepathic, tiger-reptiles. Whom hail from a deadly planet, and have a split between males and females (look like cuntmen to off-worlders)  and built part plant machines.

They're heavily unfinished. and for the most part need to be fleshed out some more. Any feed back is great. I wouldn't mind integrating NPCs transformations, and such to get them in the game.

The name isn't final either.

Fisto

Aug 26, 2015
Well, for what it's worth I created this species; The Quargris Bipedal, four armed, telepathic, tiger-reptiles. Whom hail from a deadly planet, and have a split between males and females (look like cuntmen to off-worlders)  and built part plant machines.

They're heavily unfinished. and for the most part need to be fleshed out some more. Any feed back is great. I wouldn't mind integrating NPCs transformations, and such to get them in the game.

Reminds me of Fanfir, But only the short description really