Doodledump~*

Shouyousei

Eccentric Artist
Creator
Oct 2, 2015
Watertown, New York
shouart.weebly.com
Yeah, I was probably taking the whole "Ausar don't like mods" a little too seriously.

Shou was originally my fursona.
She's "technically" a wolf and not a pharoh hound/jackal like the Ausar are. But I drew her in the Ausar style a few times to please the Savin. And it just stuck!
She has wolf feet.
Aushou is only 5'1". 34DDD chest/ 28" waist/ 38" hips. She's my cutie!

VivInSpace

May 9, 2016
@Shouyousei Sooo, I accidentally went a bit further with this one than I was planning to....

shou.png

But she's just so cute!!! I couldn't resist making a fullbod pic!!

+ the SAI version looks a lot different for some reason, so here's the non-transparant one as well haha

shou2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

VivInSpace

May 9, 2016
EEEEEE! It's the first fanart I've got of her, and I adore it. ;A; She's soooo cute! You're amazing Viv! <3

What!! How can this be the first piece of fanart you've gotten of her, she's so presh!!

And thank you ;u; The amazing-ness is probably like, at least 80% your oc WORKING it, tbh

Shouyousei

Eccentric Artist
Creator
Oct 2, 2015
Watertown, New York
shouart.weebly.com
What!! How can this be the first piece of fanart you've gotten of her, she's so presh!!

And thank you ;u; The amazing-ness is probably like, at least 80% your oc WORKING it, tbh

It is! It is! She's not in the game yet, and I've only just been encouraged to try my hand at writing her. So she's so new! And omg, you make her so cute! ;A; LOVE! DAHLING! LOVE!

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark

The stuff you made for me was the first art I've *ever* gotten, so that's pretty big, too.

VivInSpace

May 9, 2016
The stuff you made for me was the first art I've *ever* gotten, so that's pretty big, too.

Whoa!!!! So many first times here >:'3c

And @Shouyousei

I realised your Shou and my Captain Viv are the same height

View attachment stupid shit.png

And now I will SLEEP bc it's 2 am here and I actually had wanted to go to bed early today haaaa......................

I'll probably draw Lane tomorrow! Or not! Bc tomorrow is the Eurovision finals and I'll have to party!!

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
I don't have any OC I would consider worthy of requesting. So aside from Lane and maybe Abel, I would like you to try your hand at drawing tentacle hair that would be middle-of-the-road between Vanae squid tentacles and regural hair.

VivInSpace

May 9, 2016
I'm super busy with assignments I'm making to try and get into art school, so I haven't really made anything for here - - - -

So, to show I'm still alive, have my silly sheepy persona I've designed to relax haha....

shaapie.png

The tentacle hair idea & Abel are both super rad ideas I'll def draw when I've got time- I luuuuuuv Abel, how haven't I drawn him before....

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
I'm super busy with assignments I'm making to try and get into art school, so I haven't really made anything for here - - - -

So, to show I'm still alive, have my silly sheepy persona I've designed to relax haha....

View attachment 3597

The tentacle hair idea & Abel are both super rad ideas I'll def draw when I've got time- I luuuuuuv Abel, how haven't I drawn him before....

Good luck on getting into art school.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015

Oh man, please do Able if you get the time. I'd love to see one of my own characters done in your style.

VivInSpace

May 9, 2016
Messy messy sketchy sketchy I LOVE LANE

View attachment laaaaaaane.png

I'll draw femLane later too

Also I haven't posted anything here lately bc I was at my parents' place and I can't draw there haaaaha

Lane!!!!

Attachments

• laaaaaaane.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 11
  • laaaaaaane.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 9
  • laaaaaaane.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 10

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Yaaay.

Afraid your parents are gonna see your smut and go all "son/daughter, I am dissapoint"?

VivInSpace

May 9, 2016
Yaaay.

Afraid your parents are gonna see your smut and go all "son/daughter, I am dissapoint"?

Y-yeah........................................ Basically............................................................................... That's the most terrifying scenario I can imagine lmao

facenemesis

Nov 25, 2015
That's a really good looking Syri! I really like your art style, your line work is amazing and the coloring fits it super well. 

VivInSpace

May 9, 2016
Aaaand here's Syri!!!

syri1.pngsyri2.png

Also a clothed version bc.... Honestly I just love her outfit ahaha

+ Let's not forget my stupid fucking sketch ahaha

syriiiiiiischets.png

@facenemesis Thank you so much!! That's sooo nice of you to say ;u;

Also cute icon!!! I luv Forrest so much... He's so cute :^!

Frogapus

Champion Cocksucker
Creator
Feb 21, 2016
I am absolutely loving this thread! Viv, your art is amazing, and its inspiring me to pick up my pencil again.

K

Krynh

I love the pic of Syri! Those fangs make her look like a vampire though :p

VivInSpace

May 9, 2016
I am absolutely loving this thread! Viv, your art is amazing, and its inspiring me to pick up my pencil again.

aw gosh thank you so much ;u;

And please do!! I'd love to see your art!!!

I love the pic of Syri! Those fangs make her look like a vampire though :p

Thank youuu~~

I just love drawing fangs haha ;u; I see the vampire thing now that you've said it, though... haha

VivInSpace

May 9, 2016
Here's my tainted space-verse-ish sona!!

SPACESHEEP.png

Lovingly dubbed ''Spacesheep''.

I should give her some more futuristic/spacey clothing but for now.... She's just wearing what I wear on most days lmao

RuBoo

Aug 26, 2015
I don't have a ref, but could you draw the character I made based on my Steele? The doc with his description is here.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Here's my tainted space-verse-ish sona!!

View attachment 3780

Lovingly dubbed ''Spacesheep''.

I should give her some more futuristic/spacey clothing but for now.... She's just wearing what I wear on most days lmao

She is so damn adorable!!

Love your style!

Now I'm embarrassed to ask  :$ ; I'm curious, though, but is there a reason why she has ram-horns? To my information, ewes usually don't grow horns like those.