Plain cute outfits

Signup

Nov 26, 2015
Before I start, let me just say that I know this is probably not the appeal for the majority of people.

The most important aspect of this game to me is the character creation and character customization. The sex, the story, and the world is second to it for me. So what I spend the most time on is customizing my character, making them into what I want. I like cute characters, and I want my character to be the cutest. There is however a distinct lack of cute outfits in the game.
Sure, there are outfits such as the nurse outfit, maid outfit, babydoll, but all of these outfits are still "sexy". Their description describe them as such.  I would love for there to be some outfits that were JUST cute, nothing overly sexual about them.

A non sexy nurse outfit, an adorable pink hoodie, frilly witch outfit, a cute pirate outfit (not a skin tight leather outfit) something your character could wear without screaming "I want you to lust over me".

I know how stupid of a thing to ask this is. Even though it has so many other qualities,  It IS a game about sex. Plain ordinary cute might not fit in.

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
*ahem* Write it.

Seriously. Equipment is probably one of the easier things: a name, flavour text, look at current clothing shops to get an idea stat wise, then stats. That means you, yes you, can do it.

Signup

Nov 26, 2015
You overestimate my writing abilities. I failed both English, and My own native language in both elementary, high, and college. The little wall of text I wrote above is one of the longest pieces I have ever written.

However.... I will look into it. Maybe I will surprise myself.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Moreover, if it is an outfit, not an armor, it does not even require stats. Just name and tooltip. The only problem is - it has to be sold somewhere. And, if you want too much of them to be added to existing shops, you'll have to write new shop for them.

BTW, what would you consider "cute"? It's quite subjective. My cute fox doesn't usually bother with clothes at all, content with own luxurious fur, genital slit and an illusion to avoid excess attention from prudes.

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
As the princess says, if you just take a serious run at it and throw it in ideas/event submissions, the community is pretty good at giving feedback. Be the spark for this, and a fire may alight. It's just that when people post about things they want and either go "I hope this happens" or "Now do it", nothing will ever come of it.

Also, my initial response was pretty curt, but I do like the idea.

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
This topic popped some ideas, so a few examples. Personally, I like simple descriptions that give just enough to guide the mind while remaining vague enough to have many interpretations. Purple prose is evil. I obviously tried for flavour text over straight descriptions.

Huskar Fur Scarf/ Not made with real Huskar.

Black Capris/ Comes with an adorable lavender lace trim and rose embossed on the thigh.

Black T/ A snug shirt that promises a variety of logos and sayings.

Window Shirt/ Hey, my eyes are up here.

Simple Choker/ A plain black choker. Not durable enough for BDSM play.

Red Choker/ May remind humans of a beloved animal. Good for Ausar who like to tease while remaining safe. Who would call you on it?

Lace Camisole/ A bright red camisole that sports a lace frill along the bottom. Looks great layered even under armor and prevents that itchy feeling.

Pirate Outfit/ Everything but the hat. Makes you into the quintessential pirate captain of old when ships were limited to water. Cravat definitely included.

...Having read over these, feel free to add the "Cute" prefix if it helps add cuteness to your mental image.

Last edited by a moderator:

FrankenApple

Mar 29, 2016
This topic popped some ideas, so a few examples. Personally, I like simple descriptions that give just enough to guide the mind while remaining vague enough to have many interpretations. Purple prose is evil. I obviously tried for flavour text over straight descriptions.

Huskar Fur Scarf/ Not made with real Huskar.

Black Capris/ Comes with an adorable lavender lace trim and rose embossed on the thigh.

Black T/ A snug shirt that promises a variety of logos and sayings.

Window Shirt/ Hey, my eyes are up here.

Simple Choker/ A plain black choker. Not durable enough for BDSM play.

Red Choker/ May remind humans of a beloved animal. Good for Ausar who like to tease while remaining safe. Who would call you on it?

Lace Camisole/ A bright red camisole that sports a lace frill along the bottom. Looks great layered even under armor and prevents that itchy feeling.

Pirate Outfit/ Everything but the hat. Makes you into the quintessential pirate captain of old when ships were limited to water. Cravat definitely included.

...Having read over these, feel free to add the "Cute" prefix if it helps add cuteness to your mental image.

Cute Simple Choker - When you need to choke something, with affection.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Personally, I like simple descriptions that give just enough to guide the mind while remaining vague enough to have many interpretations. Purple prose is evil. I obviously tried for flavour text over straight descriptions.

I wholeheartedly concur with you. Especially concerning purple prose. And I'd be all for that fur scarf, a choker and the black tee.

If you ask me, "Sexy" and "Cute" are in the eye of the beholder (though "Sexiness" is a stat here).

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
Absolutely love the idea. Sadly I am not self confident enough to write something up myself, but maybe the thread creator will surprise him/herself.