CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8w-z for CoC 1.0.2)

Tsui Xingjuan

Jun 10, 2016
*throws Snickers* Better now? I hope now you would tell what you couldn't before xD

Should I take you find this one TF interesting one? If yes then you should say huge 'thank you' to Liadri too for pitching me idea to make it ^^

yes Gorgons are cool like Medusa 

Reactions: Ormael

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I haven't found the mantis tf yet

Go to He'Xin'Dao and look into TF shop there at st1 stall for Blade Grass item ;)

Re: untill mantis npc to fight will be added that shop is only source of TF (along with few more of newest ones)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Agrok

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well due to tests it turns out some of effects of certain TF was too OP so I would be nerfing it at least noticable for next release (I would only say with proper setup this thing allow PC dish out between 1,6 to 3,2k dmg in one attack).

Stadler

Jun 21, 2016
Not sure if you looked over other mod thread so would as well talk about it here.

What you think about possibility of including part or whole of your patch to Xianxia mod as well?

Didn't realize, that Xianxia mod is your mod forked from @Kitteh6660's mod until just now ^^

Well, yes. There is a possibility. But not right now, since this would take some time. Especially the upcoming push is somewhat tricky right now, since I'm fixing a lot of the skinType checks right now.
To be more precise: I've already fixed the checks, that use 'skinType > ' or 'skinType >= ' since most of them would conflict with SKIN_TYPE_DRACONIC and right now I'm working on the checks for skinType == SKIN_TYPE_SCALES. I'm grepping through the latter using a somewhat ugly RegEx now.

Anyway: AFAICS the only difference these is in CoC.as. Or did you alter other files, too?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Didn't realize, that Xianxia mod is your mod forked from @Kitteh6660's mod until just now ^^

Well, yes. There is a possibility. But not right now, since this would take some time. Especially the upcoming push is somewhat tricky right now, since I'm fixing a lot of the skinType checks right now.
To be more precise: I've already fixed the checks, that use 'skinType > ' or 'skinType >= ' since most of them would conflict with SKIN_TYPE_DRACONIC and right now I'm working on the checks for skinType == SKIN_TYPE_SCALES. I'm grepping through the latter using a somewhat ugly RegEx now.

Anyway: AFAICS the only difference these is in CoC.as. Or did you alter other files, too?

Well how Xianxia is related to Revamp and Vanilla CoC it's as they say: a bit complicated.

And...for been slight worried about using some code I may wish for not been used without my permission I withelds whole code at my personal computer and not putting it on github. CoC changes are to make github not go derpy and showing as latest build the oldest one uploaded. I suppose I should put some of actual code on github ^^

So far nothing I worried about happened so maybe my worries was baseless. So I think over the weekend would make some changes to actual make it look more like the one code I got before my eyes ^^

As for possibility you meantioned...I won't push you hard and jsut let first finish your patch untill you feel it's ready enough for me to look over how much of it can be integrated into Xianxia (maybe even whole). So work at your own pace and when it would be in shape you wanted let me know so I would look at it to see how it would look by then.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Since we got weekend I got more time for...stuff other than work. So my questions to people that checking on this thread.

1) Will you all wish to see new monster encounter already with full package (so not only fight itself but also all win/lost scenes afterward) or could bear with that I would split adding them inot adding first fight (along with loot) but leaving any possible to get scenes for later?

2) If any of you could pick male of any race in Mareth that isn't demon (so imps and incubus or all other versions of incubus that are former other race turned real demon like incubus-o-drider from D3) to became camp member which one race it would be?

Ad. 2 My initial thought ended with cat/horse/bull aka minotaur choices but maybe someone will throw some idea that will amaze me.

Of other news aftereffect of talks in Revamp thread plus with one of devs lead to that I added new effect to mander TF - changing to plain type of skin or some could say human type from all others possible.

Kharn

Mar 27, 2016
How about a Fox companion then? Probably a trickster personality without malicious intent behind his pranks.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Kharn Male fox or male kitsune? Technicaly we could have either fox or kitsune npc's.

Side thing is...I not see issue of adding tons of new camp memebres if not the issue that each currently so far got ...'some usefull thing' outside of most for them been lust dipensers. So I kinda WISH to new camp memebers have some other uses as well. One of things I want to try make is dedicated crafter/blacksmith but we got Rath here already for those things. Yet there is few areas that could be used as things that new to been seen npc could do like: teaching some most complicated spells or int-based soul skills, sparrings that are group based, someone helping PC gather materials for building camp structures or...well at least helping to gather more resources at once.

Kharn

Mar 27, 2016
Thinking male fox, but I wouldn't be opposed to Kitsune (maybe an Onmyoji) either. Just feel right now most of the current companions almost border on monster girl (nothing wrong with it, but not my cup of tea). As a content creator it is up to you overall. I'm just trying to help inspire ideas.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Since technically I keep trying get over to add new female kitsune npc male fox would serve as not been another the same race npc.

Yeah I'm greatfull for your thoughts...it always helps push things ahead.

Do you got any thoughts what could this fox-morph be doing in camp?

Side note: I really itching to make some new npc to fit into slaves section as I got way too many ideas for npc's to fill either followers of lovers tab :/

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
personally id like to see a male fennec fox or male arctic fox camp follower (and even better if they would be half kitsune so a fox morph with multi tails) and maybe he could be a fire mage(if fennec) or ice mage (if arctic) 

CascadeRX

May 17, 2016
@Ormael Just letting you know that there's a bug when you chose to make Utra pregnant, Edryn pregnant from Utra, or have Utra make the PC pregnant. Also what is Moga Hen by the way, and where would you find it?

Kharn

Mar 27, 2016
Since technically I keep trying get over to add new female kitsune npc male fox would serve as not been another the same race npc.

Yeah I'm greatfull for your thoughts...it always helps push things ahead.

Do you got any thoughts what could this fox-morph be doing in camp?

Side note: I really itching to make some new npc to fit into slaves section as I got way too many ideas for npc's to fill either followers of lovers tab :/

Doing in camp after they are there or before they are officially in the camp in the tab settings?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
personally id like to see a male fennec fox or male arctic fox camp follower (and even better if they would be half kitsune so a fox morph with multi tails) and maybe he could be a fire mage(if fennec) or ice mage (if arctic) 

If I find good reason I would gladly add both of them - fennec fire mage and arctic ice mage. And I would probably try do it since it was brought many times we lack male npc or those that would usualy be in male form not herm which again mostly are female versions of females.

@Ormael Just letting you know that there's a bug when you chose to make Utra pregnant, Edryn pregnant from Utra, or have Utra make the PC pregnant. Also what is Moga Hen by the way, and where would you find it?

Yeah I think Urta stuff is still bugged in some way. So reast assured that thing is still on my radar for been fixed.

Moga Hen is merchant that sells PC most of TF items for three times of it normal value. You can find him in He'Xin'Dao under 2nd button next to golem shop.

Doing in camp after they are there or before they are officially in the camp in the tab settings?

After he join the camp. Eventualy he could provide some services even before joing camp like JoJo or Rathazul are doing now.

Kharn

Mar 27, 2016
I'll need to think on it some since we have a lot of merchants the player can access so not something like that and I don't know how random items work like Marble gives you (except geared more toward transformation ingredients instead of whole items). That and if we go to the whole trickster route he's probably just as likely to give you an item to change you to be more like him. Sort of like gambling for a reward I guess. Not sure how people would react to forced transformations unless it was temporary though.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Ormael Okay, But what does it do?

He's npc that would sell TF items that people may not wanna farm or want get faster than farming them from drops from enemies. And for few of the items there he's only one source untill mobs that drops them will be added. So he's npc your PC go if they want let say...become salamander or mantis-morph or scylla. So if you wanted PC change into some specific race for whatever reason most of those items to do it can be bought at his shop.

Does this answered your question?

I'll need to think on it some since we have a lot of merchants the player can access so not something like that and I don't know how random items work like Marble gives you (except geared more toward transformation ingredients instead of whole items). That and if we go to the whole trickster route he's probably just as likely to give you an item to change you to be more like him. Sort of like gambling for a reward I guess. Not sure how people would react to forced transformations unless it was temporary though.

Yeah I think him been some kind of merchant isn;t fitting. All merchants aren't npc that PC can inv to camp so we always need to go somewhere to buy stuff. Camp npc. can only do something of items we gave them. Okay Rath with addition of oils and dyes is only exception of no merchant in camp. Kitsunes already giving PC fox gift that have some randomn effect after been opened so he could similary like Marble giving this item to PC after joining camp. Abotu forced transformation...well maybe some item that will make only temporal effects like Bimbo Champanage that giving temporal bimbofication. Or him casting some minor forced TF effects that would wear off after max day or two.

So nothing extremem like changing few body part types drasticaly like...growining huge dragon wings for PC without any wings or with shark fin or changing spider adbomen into 9 fox tails or...well chaning lower body from bipedal to scylla.

I would give it a think what could be trickster doing in the camp aside pranks.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@CascadeRX I feel lost now -_-' I mean not sure what exactly you asking for :(

Those TF items looks the same as those that could drop from some of beaten up enemies. So like MInotaur Blood there is the same thing that Minotaur Blood that Minotaur enemies in Mountain area can drop. Or Drake Flower is the same as the one PC can find in Vulcanic Crag area. This shop was meant to give PC easier access to many of racial TF items tus allowing easier et to they prefered race/mix of races.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Nope Moga Hen is just human NPC and TF item is well just an Transformation Item that after use could cause: change of PC stat like speed that can rise or lower, eventualy it can cause other effects like change some body part for ex. cause PC to grown small dragon wings or change normal lower body into centaur 4 legged lower body. Or sometimes it can not cause any chage (suprising sometimes TF item won;t give anything but that mostly when all effects it could grant was already attained by PC)

Kharn

Mar 27, 2016
So after thinking I wondered about what a trickster could do to help you in camp aside from pranks. So how reasonable would it be to think of a job perk and the perks for said job being under that npc? A job based around distracting and lust increases/decreases for self and enemies?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
A job: x perk that he can teach PC similar like JoJo that would do things you meantioned? (Asking to be sure if I get it right) Yeah if that the case as long it would be something fitting to game it would work (aka thinking about how this distracting and lower/decrese lust things would work). I think we not have much ways to manipulater lust aside rising enemy or well our own. I do thinkiing about giving "an battle option" for PC that is or minotaur or cow-morph that would lower their lust and probably if it hit enemy rise their ^^

Distracting...could be something to make enemy got lowered stats for 2-3 rounds (something like blind or stun yet not exactly like those other statuses been something brand new debuff for been used at enemies). Maybe even something to upgrade PC tease option like Seduce perk jsut not req. to been corrupted asshole ^^ (not that req. of corrupting JoJo is actualy checked by game...probably will need patching to been checked)

Kharn

Mar 27, 2016
Something like that. Perhaps even have the player's tease skill effect the skill rates (although I feel the 5 tease skill cap feels low).

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Tease lvl is affecting % of succesfull using tease so with more lvl's it could even without bor/bimbo/fute body perks or other perks/things hit 100%. For now I left it untouched but there is more than few ways to change it without breaking the game.

So far your thought makes me more lean toward this fox/half kitsune male camp member.

At least they somehow better than my initiall idea of making either super buffed and muscular horse-morph/zebra-morph that got tiny cock or reversed by making really lithe stallion with monster cock. Or instead of horse morph put minotaur. I suppose both of those ideas would be too cliche so as expected forum peeps giving me better ideas.