Doodledump~*

VivInSpace

May 9, 2016
Hellooo, I'm new here, but after watching Shou's stream, I decided to doodle my Steele, and, well, thought I'd show her off + some oc doodles of mine :'3!

viv.png

This is my Steele, Viv, very sloppily coloured but I wanted to get this out of my system, haha;; She actually has a kitty ween too but I didn't feel like drawing it :'3

laat me leven.pngaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh.pngzucht.png

^That's just some random OC stuff !

I might draw some character fanart as well, just dunno of who yet :'3

Reactions: Thi

VivInSpace

May 9, 2016
i just encountered the Fungal Queen for the first time and thought she was very pretty, so I quickly doodled her :'3

fungjjkghj.png

VivInSpace

May 9, 2016
Lots of first encounters for me today haha~

i just met Zaalt for the first time, and I tried my hand at drawing him... I never really draw animals and even less furries so it was hard though!!

ewgggr.png

Viv's definitely enamoured by him though :'3

(I hope it's ok to post multiple things in a row! I didn't see anything about it in the forum rules but still! I might've misread something ahahaha)

VivInSpace

May 9, 2016
Aliss is so cute.... she's one of my fave npcs.......

aliss 2.pngaliss 1.png

this is a bit sloppier/messier than I'd normally line + shade but I've got a hand injury haha......

+ I took some artistic liberties with her design bc boy!! I refuse to pair red shoes with pink lingerie!! That's a colourscheme sin!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Shouyousei

Eccentric Artist
Creator
Oct 2, 2015
Watertown, New York
shouart.weebly.com
Aliss is so cute.... she's one of my fave npcs.......

View attachment 3539View attachment 3538

this is a bit sloppier/messier than I'd normally line + shade but I've got a hand injury haha......

+ I took some artistic liberties with her design bc boy!! I refuse to pair red shoes with pink lingerie!! That's a colourscheme sin!!!

Super cute, Viv! That being the case - of course I had to alert Aliss' writer of the adorableness. :3 Great job!

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
If you're capable of pushing out decent and unique-looking character impressions this fast, I would talk to Fen about hooking you up as a bust artist - particularly as you don't seem to mind drawing guys.

VivInSpace

May 9, 2016
If you're capable of pushing out decent and unique-looking character impressions this fast, I would talk to Fen about hooking you up as a bust artist - particularly as you don't seem to mind drawing guys.

aaa, do you really think I could do that? That'd be so cool ;u; And I don't mind drawing guys, no.

Should I just hit Fen up then??

VivInSpace

May 9, 2016
I thought I'd look to see how quickly I'd be able to draw a bust, so I drew a bust of Viv :'3!

vivbust.png

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I would be lying if I said I knew how the bust system works; all I know is that there's an order document that is ever increasing in size. E-mail Fen or message Savin on the forums, show them your work here and talk to them about it.

Fenoxo

Corrupter of Tainted Space
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Mareth
www.fenoxo.com
The bust document has actually been shrinking at a fairly steady pace, even in the face of us pumping out new NPCs for Uveto. I don't even have to grump at Adjatha or Shou when they draw a super minor character like the Pexiga. 

So right now I'm not in the market for hiring on any more artists, but if you ever doodle up an NPC who is missing a bust and slap them on a png with a transparent background, I wouldn't be averse to using them as a stop-gap.

(Viv is super cute, btw)

VivInSpace

May 9, 2016
The bust document has actually been shrinking at a fairly steady pace, even in the face of us pumping out new NPCs for Uveto. I don't even have to grump at Adjatha or Shou when they draw a super minor character like the Pexiga. 

So right now I'm not in the market for hiring on any more artists, but if you ever doodle up an NPC who is missing a bust and slap them on a png with a transparent background, I wouldn't be averse to using them as a stop-gap.

(Viv is super cute, btw)

Alright, thank you for letting me know! I'll just keep on doodling whoever I like, then, hehe :'3!

And thank you so much for the compliment and the feature ;u; I got a slight heartattack when I saw my doodle on the front page but, in the best way possible.

VivInSpace

May 9, 2016
So no new sketches yesterday, bc I was busy with.... eurovision...........

But! I decided to challenge myself today!

So! Meet Katarina Steele!

katarina1.png

She's a very regular, average human Steele, average height, weight, cup size, etc...

My challenge here is: Whenever I play TiTS, I never really use any transformative items. So, I decided, with Katarina here, I'll use every transformative I get! And draw all her transformations! Or like, all major ones, haha

So of course on Mhenga I got a bunch of zil transforms, leaving her like this

katarina2.pngbeez.png

So thats!! Going to happen...

I'll try to keep this up, haha. I might totally abandon this challenge, though.

Also if anyone has a character they'd like to see in my style feel free to request/suggest them!!

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
So no new sketches yesterday, bc I was busy with.... eurovision...........

But! I decided to challenge myself today!

So! Meet Katarina Steele!

View attachment 3561

She's a very regular, average human Steele, average height, weight, cup size, etc...

My challenge here is: Whenever I play TiTS, I never really use any transformative items. So, I decided, with Katarina here, I'll use every transformative I get! And draw all her transformations! Or like, all major ones, haha

So of course on Mhenga I got a bunch of zil transforms, leaving her like this

View attachment 3562View attachment 3560

So thats!! Going to happen...

I'll try to keep this up, haha. I might totally abandon this challenge, though.

Also if anyone has a character they'd like to see in my style feel free to request/suggest them!!

You'll get alot of responses if you ask like that.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015

How about male/female Lane? S/he doesn't have a bust yet... and I've longed to see art of this mystic scammer since I triggered his (in my current run) scenes.

VivInSpace

May 9, 2016
How about male/female Lane? S/he doesn't have a bust yet... and I've longed to see art of this mystic scammer since I triggered his (in my current run) scenes.

Oo, that's a good idea! Lane is very cute..... I'm def gonna draw them!

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Wait, I thought Ausar just had padded, human-like feet, not paws. Or is it just her specifically that went for something else?

They normally don't have black sclera either, but you can chalk it up to mods, right? Modded ausars are still a thing!

VivInSpace

May 9, 2016
Short-stack abomination Alexandra Steele for @Woider :'P

xandra.png

She's so cute and fun to draw! I always love characters that are described with stuff like ''short-stack abomination'' because, yeah, same, me too ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)