Dark Path [PM Jiktaq/Bubble for Invite]

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The thumping against the cavern floor and her new seed-filled orbs whacking against him earned an unexpected string of gooey bird seed to forcefully eject from his member. The fat knot was already inflating as if it had a nice pussy around it; it couldn't tell that its owner was cooing along to the sounds of his guts getting anally re-arranged by the now much stronger and much more dominant drakoni. When she lifted him up, his wings hugged at his chest harder as he gasped for air. His butt, whilst already tight, became much more so now that he was raised and at a worse angle for anal penetration.

But like a champion, he grunted and moaned with each drop and collision against her, his much smaller balls pathetically bumping hers whenever she hilted in his depths.

And then she already threw him down into the bedding, barely even a peep escaping him as she threw his legs wide. While her black cock was hammering his butthole into a perfect circle, her hand could feel his rather average member pulsing. The neat mess of anally orgasmed spunk coating the plateau around them was nothing like the new pile that was on his belly as she grabbed his hips. Those wing-like arms reached down, resting atop her arms as she thrusted that final time as deep as she could.

All that cum had left him definitely a bit bloated; his stomach looked like it was in early pregnancies. If one believed the stories, he'd be about as big as a dragon egg forced up inside one of their mortal concubines! Either way, Cyo's eyes were distant and his lip bleeding from having biting down on it in the final sprint the herm went on. His prostate was likely as bruised as his butt, the tinting of purple spotting where her hips had been hammering into him. Either way, he returned the kiss like a good bottom should. His wings gently moved to his bloated stomach and her head, brushing against her and seeming to quite enjoy the motherly feeling of being properly butt-bred. But with the multiple orgasms from having his butt used like an onahole and cum inside of like a girl begging for children, Cyo's face slowly glowed hotter as his awareness and mind came back to him. The finger in his backdoor made the dark-skinned boy squirm, but not enough to have his still-erect cock soften or slip out of her lips.

She'd fucked him good and proper; his ruffled feathers and some bruises on his cheek from where he ate frond bedding was the proof she needed. And it was only now that the boy gasped, his breath heavy with the scent of the herm.

"I... could stay... like this for ages. Th-this... must be what they felt like... back then... to be mated with a dragon... nnmf... I can taste you and feel you everywhere. This... is... bliss~."

Well, she had fucked him silly, even if he was at least aware of his surroundings... but as they sat in the cave, it was a good time to consider that when they awoke, it would most likely be darker. She would need to explore this cave and the oasis; find whatever she could, perhaps. Or she could keep mating her birdy. But even ballooned birds had a limit on how much of her jizz she could put away inside them. This oasis was stained into her memory as the place she and her would-be kidnapped victim made some hot and heavy buttsex the likes of which the cavern hadn't seen in ages; this was her cave... should she wish to make it a home and a place where she could do the opposite of what those others wanted.

A place to bring others like her, who opposed things like that; to build a harem and circle and perhaps even a nation. If a dragon was supported by this oasis, then why not a city?

----------------------------------------------

The movement had Janis slipping right back into his virgin status entirely; out of his element and moaning miserably as he tried desperately to fight his urge to nut her butt. Even if he didn't see it, he sure heard her tongue race across those cock-sucking lips. That brought him back and down, their mouths mashing together as he once again shared a nice makeout session with her.

And then he started hammering her butthole like he meant it; pulling his hips up despite her legs wreathing his body and then driving his full length right back down into her anus like it was a plot of land in need of tilling. She felt that pre-cum drool hotly as he clapped together with her, both of his hands reaching to her horns as he broke their kiss and gritted his teeth.

Because that's when the real fucking started; he simply threw his hips back and forth with as much force as he could. Even though it wasn't exactly skillful, her hungry hole ate him up and the raw force was almost like a primal answer for the roughest sex one could get as a demon. She was getting her little fuckhole pounded and, if she was lucky, maybe she'd get an anal creampie! Either way, their vastly different elfin and demonic bodies slammed again and again in their intimate meeting.

And the boy's eyes hadn't fully closed yet, half-closed as he seemed locked in a battle of wills. And considering how hard he was and how she could feel his arousal through powerful throbs of his cock? It was a miracle he hadn't blown his load. But that was definitely going to change.

"F-Fuck... fuck... fuck... fuck... fuck!"

His balls met her thick cheeks and his holy rod wedged nice and deep, both of his hands releasing her and instead reaching to grab the grass of their small island. Rather than nut, he used the new leverage to throw himself at her backside even harder. This was the kind of sex that left even a succubus walking funny, his girth more than enough to likely even give her a gape for a few days! And as every inch of his eight-inch pecker buried itself one final, dominating time, his moan was coupled with him biting her ear.

And she felt every bit of that elfin earplay kick in through her whole body like she was connected and experiencing his nut-emptying and butt-filling orgasm with him. She was going to cum at the same time as a virgin; and she was going to cum with her asshole.

The holy warrior of prophecy was no joke; this was the kind of skills that would let Janis fuck his way through the demonic realm and placate every demon with his dick alone. This was the sort of tool that definitely would break the cycle for a while; this was likely going to be the parent of a new demi-human species when that holy war came, especially if he went humping stronger demons and angels like he did just now!

Jiktaq

Apr 2, 2016
Being an unholy abominable spawn of two creatures of darkness had its own perks. She had a certain privilege of body integrity that most mortals wouldn't be able to enjoy. Like how mortals when doing buttstuff would eventually in life suffer from weak anuses that would result them unable to control anything...she however would bounce right back after this rough fucking...

And boy was it rough...If Lilith didn't know better, she'd think he was trying to get her ass pregnant after this.

Not like she had the luxury to really think at the moment. That ass pounding was just mystical. She couldn't do much of anything but just be on the receiving end of a brutal fit of pounding that made her ass quake and her tits bounce around. Hey eyes rolled into the back of her head as screams and cries were ripped from her throat with every thrust. It truly had been a long, long time since she felt like this...it was too much for her.

And then he bit her ear and unloaded himself deep in her ass. An ear-shattering scream came from her as it happened and her asshole clamped tightly on him as he shot his seed so deep in her. Her body quivered with the orgasm and she had to fight for breath in the aftermath of the sensations.

What was this man? And where has he been all her life? That cock could conquer the world if he cared to try...it was out of this world.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
She suckled him further, and slipped her lips down his rod, barely managing to get past her gag reflex and take him to the root even in her frenzied aftermath. Still. She managed it through sheer willpower, wanting to feel him in the back of her throat, and lifted his balls to smell them, and feel their softness against her nose as her lips trembled around his cock. She withdrew, from him, her face a sticky mess from the seed coating his bloated belly, then licked up his belly to his nipple, suckling it too, before nuzzling his cheek with her nose, kissing his lips, and tasting his mouth. She was smelling him, tasting him, everywhere. "Mhmm... next time, I think I'll sit on your face. Maybe I'll suck you until you can't walk anymore. Maybe I'll want your cock in me, too." She blinked. Well, that had... been fun. But she'd gotten carried away, too. She blushed, and stood, looking around at the place in a new light.

An oasis, little more than a rest stop for merchants right now. A deep cave, that once hosted dragons, that still had their energy around, for those that could feel it. She blinked, looking around. That spell that teleported her here... had the imp really cast it? This was... such an oddly suitable place for her to be spent. Cyo even seemed ok with staying here, with her. How odd... she wondered. Was it her dragon nature stirring in this place, giving her a desire to conquer? Conquest was in her blood, even if she had a code of honor to temper it. And this place presented interesting possibilities. She'd leave her bird to rest, strapping her sword to her waist and taking up her broken broom handle, determined to do a little spelunking. You'd think there'd be some odds and ends left behind by traveling merchants in such a prime spot, evidence that they traveled here, but she hadn't seen any. Not yet. She'd look deeper, and on the morrow, hunt, and see what she could figure out about their location... as well as search for some herbs for her boytoy's skin, so he could bath and not have to worry too much about burning.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Even if the harpy wanted to follow along after her, her sexual conquest was too meek to even try standing after a fucking like that. Her words had reached him, even if his wings were still rubbing his belly and cooing as she descended into the cave from the plateau.

And as she descended and went further, the dunes went down and the caves grew wilder.

Beneath the sands and the oasis, as her footsteps slowed with her makeshift equipment, the cave began to change. Mushrooms and glowing cave flora dotted the walls and entire lining around her. So that was how the drake lived here so long ago; the den was connected to an underground chamber. She could sense creatures in the tunnels ahead of her, as well as a crystal torch-lined path that circled back toward the oasis. It was likely a way to check out the area beneath the oasis itself rather than just the sands around it.

And she'd see what she was looking for; cave herbs that could help deal with the sun. The dragon must have had concubines that lacked protection from the sunlight and had it cultivated and prepared. Honestly, the way it grew now was very wild and lucky... she would likely need someone who knew how to cultivate underground plantlife. Someone to conquer or recruit to her new abode.

And that sensation was yet again reminding her that this was hers. No other drakoni claimed this place, her destiny was in shambles and in need of rebuilding... this place was offering her more and more. The lower realms, otherwise known as the underground, were seldom tapped even with the use of quarries and yet she had access here.

And then she heard it. Crumbling stone from one of the tunnels ahead. It was likely some sort of creature... but there was the chance it wasn't just a creature; it could be a person.

------------------------------------------------
As she got to bask in her anally-induced bliss, she got a great taste of his seed with her pristine succubus butt. While his cock had been amazing and her body was wracked with pleasure, the fact his seed was holy made it nowhere near as tasty. It was certainly packed with energy, but it left a sour taste on her tongue as she absorbed the seed.

The male was panting, his eyes closing as he lay atop her catching his breath. She'd tired him out, it seemed; it made sense considering he was a virgin. As the cock slipped free and rested between her thighs, the elfin barely stirred atop her. She could feel the seed still oozing and from his member even if it wasn't the quality stuff... if it was corrupted like her, then all that energy would probably be astounding! But to get it, she'd have to pound his butt and fill his guts with demonic seed until it did the job... hell, that might make him even better at sex, knowing how demonic transformation could change humans.

But pounding that butt also meant having him at her cave; fucking him in town or even in this Elder Realm was a bit risky.

The elfin slowly but surely got a hold of himself, grabbing her fat jugs and pushing himself up to look down on her in a deep sweat and lightly gasping for air.

"F-Fuck... L-Lilith..." Those closed eyes hid any chance of emotion, but the red-faced elfin was innocent enough to see he was looking at her far differently now that he had fucked her. "I... that... I can't believe... th-that I haven't done that! I... I... and Gilda... w-wanted us to do that? I-I want to do this more... i-if only I didn't have to work in the morning, I would keep going..."

Jiktaq

Apr 2, 2016
It certainly took more than a bit of time for Lilith to recover from the anal pounding that Janis had given her. This male was out of this world. He had the visage of an angel, but he had the ability of a demon in bed! She couldn't even think of how that was even possible outside of this supposed destiny that was locked within him. So much power, so much potential.

Unsure of how she should proceed from these...she figured she'd give him the option. Keeping her intentions to herself, she smiled up at the Elfin boy and let her hands come up to his head. Gently grabbing both sides, she raised her head up to give him a few, smoldering kisses before releasing him.

"Well...who's to say this should be our only time? I'll probably be visiting Fordyk often...I could probably show you where I'm hiding away in. Whenever you want a piece of me, I can take you tehre and you can enjoy yourself for as long as you want, in any way that you want. And do be a dear and tell me if you have any curiosities...as a succubus, I have a great deal of control of my body, you know. I can even grow a nice, hard cock if you want to try that in the near future."

She giggled as her hands went down to his back and started to lightly scratch at his flesh, "Though...I suppose it goes beyond saying. But the more we do things like this with each other, the more likely we're bound to cause...consequences, towards each other, considering what we are. Consequences for things we may not appreciate or like. But for now...I can only think about how much I enjoy having you in my arms."

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Aitainyn was surprised to find this place so... unspoiled. She began to grow suspicious... there must be a reason. It looked as though desert dwellers must not have known about it, or perhaps avoided it. There were plants down, cultivated plants that could aid in medicinal needs against the oppressive sun for other races, less capable of handling it. This place called to her, and she was sure it had to do with her drakoni heritage. No species had a genetic memory so strong as them, she had little doubt... dragons were the most power terrestrial force the world had ever known, even if they'd fallen almost totally, in time. This plane was once theirs, and only remnants, adapted and surviving a new world order survived of them, threatening to one day be extinguished themselves in the march towards another ultimate destiny. Places in this world could certainly hold their memories, the memories of their dreams and desires, or so she'd been taught.

She found glowing mushrooms, soil was lovingly cared for and nurtured, still holding some of its vitality after so long. Where did the moisture come from? It was amazing. She was mulling over the possibilities and implications when she felt another presence, heard a noise. Crumbling stones, probably indicative of another presence. She'd felt it, she thought. "Who's there?" She called out with authority. "Show yourself." Her words echoed down the cave, strong, resolute, demanding. She stood as tall as she could, broom handle still in hand, peering down into the darkness, looking for the silhouette of the of the one who should be soon revealing themselves.

Reactions: Jiktaq

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Aitainyn's beckoning and impressive form waited... but no one came out. Instead, the shuffling grew quieter.

Well, she probably should have given chase. It was probably smarter to not run at the sound but to shout at it, but the tunnels down here likely were better known to whoever dwell down here. But the ground beneath her sifted and she felt herself grow shorter in in an instant as something grabbed her ankles and pulled her down. She was going to turn into mush, flattened against the hard-... no, wait, she was sinking. And she didn't stop until she was waist deep in the terrafirma, thankfully avoiding a scenario that would cause lifelong trauma that the world was hungry for drakoni.

And then her intruder appeared; the dirt breaking away some distance away from her within the cavern floor, the stone and soil mix nowhere near strong enough to stop the massive clawed hands that broke through the surface. Each finger bore a thick, dull digger's claw, the human-like shape giving away this was a demi-human. More accurately, it was a very rare one that seldom was seen but many knew to be around. The human-like face did have an animal-like nose, a black bead atop a neat pointy crook. They wore no clothing above the waist from what she could see, strong arms thudding down on either side of the hole. Softer scales adorned their skin in protective patches on the shoulders, elbows, and down their back. Hell, their hair seemed to be made of scales despite growing around and spilling over one another just like hair would.

This was some sort of mole and pangolin mix, but as their eyes opened and they were a ghostly white around the iris, it was the last bit of confirmation that this wasn't some monster or otherworldly beast. It was a member of the demi-human group known as the Drilgi. And the two D-cup breasts above her compact and well-defined abs bearing supporting ruts of scales made it all the more obvious that this was one of the world's toughest underground species; the ones who had long ago lead the creation of quarries that started the age of current level-society. While they were old and mostly ignored, the Drilgi's ability to sniff out ores and taste the quality of stone gave them astounding skills as builders. They bridged the gap until technology allowed the other mortals to determine such things on their own.

And this one was looking at her with a scowl, her voice rather deep and commanding like that of a fellow warrior; considering her muscle it wasn't unlikely.

"Tits out and hands up, intruder." Her accent was thick and slowed her speech on her T's and P's, anytime she had to give a hard punctuation exaggerated. "I knew I heard something coming to my garden! Topsiders always get curious and intrude in these caves."

Well... she was in a pickle. But there was no way she was the figure that was in the tunnel ahead of her, right? Aitainyn really had stumbled into a new world and it was just outside of her temporary home's doorstep!

----------------------------------------------------
"A... cock?" The blind male seemed uncertain at even the mere mention. "I'd think a bigger consequence would... be you turning me around and... p-pounding... me."

While he was complaining, his cock throbbed a bit more whilst thinking on it. Once she pushed that switch, it was quite likely that pounding his rectum full of corrupt seed was the fastest route to her consequences; but perhaps that was the intent. Either way, with their lips parted and the male sitting up to gently grab her breasts. It was more to give his hands something to hold, looking down toward her with his closed eyes and a smile.

"But if you show me where you live, I'd end up getting addicted to this... a-and as great as it might sound, m-my duty to Fordyk is to keep it safe and help the souls of it find peace. Even if I lay with one who is corrupt and assumed evil, they all seek purity and balance... I... have to be that light, don't I?"

A final squeeze to her mammaries is all he gives; Janis rising shakily and recovering his clothes. The busted pants definitely presented a problem; while he dressed and had to hold it, his cock was exposed and practically taunting her to go another round. But it did eventually slip into those pants and vanish, a new belt from his possessions tied and snapped tight to hold it. The elder tree began shivering around her warning they were likely moving back to the real realm. Staying in the Elder seemed to have a timelimit or perhaps was based on the stamina or emotion of the elfin who brought her. In his current state, unarmed... Janis and all his usefulness had been shown to her. He was ripe to be kidnapped, to let this place suffer; if she stole him now it was unlikely she would be welcome here again. Considering his own words, it was likely her reputation and requirement for the brothel would be shared, but... was Gilda and this small place truly worth her legacy to not have him enthralled to her beck and call? To not have him in her bed, a member of her harem? The demon in her wanted to dominate and break, to shape this warrior of the light who smiled and made love willingly with any so that he could promote peace and love.

She felt her clit pushing against her now-returned clothing; it wanted to form a fat cock and get that boy into a lifelong experiment called "being her bitch". She felt an ache to do what came naturally and claim.

But there was also a new part that soothed and made this only wants; a part that gave her balance only from purity and awe. Something inside of her that threatened to twist and throw her being into something different; the beginning of purity. But it wasn't from her rough buttfucking; it was only a meal, after all. This was from her good actions and her lack of giving into desires. Creatures of darkness were prone to evil because it was truly a part of most demons; whether they were calm like Zazz or cruel like Tyrin would become. All demons had a privy to becoming evil... yet she had refused it.

And now standing in the park of Fordyk with her recent lover fully dressed and reaching down to grab his things, she was given a choice. She could take and rape him, breaking him and molding him to the dark to live with her and be so much more... or to ignore the instinct in her; to let him shine and be himself so that Janis could influence and be of a different style. Rather than facedown on her bed like Sunna or on his back with her riding him, she could hold hands with him; an admittedly far more lewd concept to a demon than even throatfucking a man. It wasn't appropriate for a succubus or incubus to reject their instinct and to fall in love with their marks? To fall in love with mortals or even angelic demi-humans? All of this led her to the biggest crossroad yet.

She could take this man and doom Fordyk, likely to march on it later and see Gilda and all of its people's hopes break at the sight of a corrupt Janis.

Or she could choose not to and continue this path of corruption abstinence. She could continue letting Janis risk her soul's balance and enjoy the sex he brings, all while trying to ignore the effect this man had on her while playing this city's strings.

Or... she could take his life now. All of this was mixed up because of Janis; if she killed him, she would fulfill one side of her ancestry's desires and ensure the vampire could continue her climb to power. It wouldn't be hard to frame a guard or someone, right? She could end him now and try to wipe this away; Zazz would no doubt recommend such a scorched earth tactic if he knew what her mind thought and how endangered she truly was.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Aitainyn quirked a brow at the Drilgi, folding her arms defiantly. "Topsider, is it? Tell me, do I look anything like the locals to you?" She was irritated now, and scowling. Her hands were up and visible, and her tits were out, though in a roundabout way, with her arms folded under them. "Tell me, whereupon do I intrude? I saw no signs of habitation in the chamber above... and thought of making a more permanent home there, and exploring lower. I'm not here to conquer, though, nor step upon the toes of others territories. I'm no thief, and if I am unwelcome here, by those who claim it as their home, I will leave. However." She looked back towards the cave entrance. "I have someone with me, who needs my protection in this place. We are from a far more hospitable clime, teleported here by some strange magic. Lucky us it was to an oasis, with a hospitable cavern system." She looked back at the Drilgi.

"I can feel the presence of old dragons here. This was a home to dragons, once, and it calls to me. It makes me wonder if that odd teleportation was no accident, if my landing here weren't." She shrugged. "I'm not normally one for superstition, though. Anyway." She noticed she still held the broom handle in her folded arms, and dropped it, rolling her eyes. "Are there more of your kind here? I'd care to negotiate, if possible. I've always appreciated the Drilgi... demi humans, angels, and demons alike wouldn't be anywhere near where they are today without the abilities and efforts of the Drilgi." There was honesty in her words. She'd respected the Drilgi as hard workers, talented and a pillar of modern civilization ever since she'd learned about them as a little girl. "Nobody knows the stone as the Drilgi. It still holds true, I see." Aitainyn was a blunt, honest sort, and she came across as such, tiny and loud as she often was.

Jiktaq

Apr 2, 2016
Lilith managed to catch the cock forming already and worked to get it back under control. Her dress didn't exactly allow such a body part to go unnoticed and the last thing she needed were people to see what she had there. Besides, there's nothing worse for a being who wanted absolute control over everything was start losing control of their own bodies. That was a ship she was going to have to sink right here and now before it became too much of a problem.

But that then leads to the crossroads she had found herself in, with this being at the very center of everything...Janis. It was still true that she was better off letting him do his own thing. It offered her the least bit of risk. No chance of the holy order being mad at her, no catastrophe to come to the town of Fordyk, no prophesied hero to gut her, and on and on. She had what she wanted to get her business from Gilda. She could get that bounce back she needed to get on her feet.

However, the possibilities and rewards he presented as an underling were too much to just throwaway haphazardly. But to take advantage of what he had to offer, she would have to be very careful and only do what Janis himself would allow to happen. Which she could intentionally or unintentionally change on her own, since it seems he really did have a soft spot for her.

She just grinned to herself as she walked up behind Janis. Within a moment, her arms were around him and she brought him into her, letting his back press against her large tits that were once more sheathed by her favorite shadow dress. She licked her lips as she thought about her next words very carefully.

"Aaah, yes, of course, my dear...But surely one who works tirelessly for others should have something for himself, hmmm? If not for you, then for me? I don't think I'll be satisfied if we're only doing it the one time, Janis. How about I show you where I live and we can talk about how to make easier for you to find it. Whenever you get the free time, we can do whatever you like, however you like...even if it's just to stop and have some tea, if you're not up to...fooling around." She purred out a chuckle as a finger came up to play with his hair.

She cooed, "I can sense a great power within you. I felt it that moment you nipped me on the ear. I have my doubts that, even with repeated fucking akin to what we just did, you'll nary have a blemish on your soul. So if that's another of your worries, I'd doubt it would be an issue. As for the rest of the town...they'll always be around. I can even help you when you visit, so you can make use of my business relationship with the Lady Gilda."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Oh."

While most of the story seemed to go over the tough woman's head, her scaly brows furrowing as she raised a hand to gently cradle her chin, she did seem to take part of the important stuff. And the compliments. It resulted in her hefty chest heaving and her giving a deep sigh. As her hands plopped down to the dirt around her, she pushed herself up and out of the ground without any issue. While her teats had been bear, she was wearing a pair of rather tight-fit pants that tucked tight at her ankles to prevent any dirt from slipping in. Her feet were bare, which made sense considering her toes also bore digging claws. And the thwack of her heavy, wide tail as she clambered to stand over the drakoni with her hands on her hips, signalled her final bit of body being exposed.

And surprisingly, she was only about four feet tall.

"I... didn't... know there was a place like that nearby. I only use this place as a garden since the soil here carries water from the nearby oasis. That'd explain why I could taste good stone whenever I dig around here, though... dragons always loved that sort of thing from what people tell me."

Her big, bright eyes turned downward, tilting her hand-filling hips so she could peer back and around at the woman properly.

"There's a few of us in the area, but... I'm the only one who lives near here. My burrow isn't that far from here. Drilgi are pretty much loners, after all; working in groups gets annoying because everyone messes up your tunnels."

The drakoni would see the pants-wearing woman step up and over, her legs wreathing her form and the woman sitting down on her shoulders and her hands carefully holding the drakoni for balance. She was heavy despite her size, not even threatened as her big tail thwomped against the dirt and seemed to completely ignore the fact her captive had a broom and was a member of one of the most fearsome races in the mortal realm.

"Let's deal; you eat me out and I let you live here on my doorstep. Rock dildos are fun and all, but they're not as good as a tongue can be. Drilgi can sometimes be born with long tongues, too... but unfortunately I don't have one or I'd do it myself. I don't ever get company and you seem the sort who needs food. You're my new neighbor, so... let's get neighborly. Humans fuck like this, don't they?"

The strong Drilgi woman wriggled her hips, one of her hands grabbing the front of her pants and tugging them down. She didn't wear underwear, it seemed, and her clit was rather engorged as she flashed Aitainyn her womanhood expectantly.

"Come on, come on... deal, yeah?" The hurried manner she spoke in was accompanied by her smiling and and flushing a bit red; her pale skin made it easy to see her growing arousal at the idea. Aitainyn might have been trapped, but she was starting to get an idea for the dirt surrounding her. Once the shock passed, the amount was actually pretty loose and not that heavy around her. She could likely break free and turn this around so that she had more negotiation power, but there wasn't any true sense of rape to this woman. Drilgi were notoriously open about sex, but were passive and didn't pursue it. Aphrodisiac tests had even proven that even under heavy drugs, they would rather just masturbate than use another person for their dick, mouth, or cunt. It was a hardy species, these demi-humans... and not just because of all those scales and the strength they harnessed in their small and heavy bodies.

-------------------------------------------------

Her honeyed words and hair-twirling finger did their trick, particularly with their closeness and the night air back around them ensuring that a few were watching their intimate and close encounter now. His head turned, uncertainly shifting his pack of equipment into both hands.

"I... do guess that wouldn't... be an awful idea. I worry for my soul, true, but I mainly want to help everyone. As long as it doesn't get in my way... what harm is there to enjoy myself and have a place I can go during my nights?"

She had him hook line and sinker; the male's bulge hadn't faded away either. Even though he softened up, his stamina was a nice bonus; even if it were only one or two rounds, that was better than most men who blew a load before they could truly make her orgasm. But as she took the lead and her elfin followed along with his pack in hand, they made their way away from their intimate tree and Fordyk. The forest moved around them, Janis gently grabbing her for safety to ensure that he didn't wander or trip. It made the trek a bit slow, but thankfully not more than a few minutes more than the usual half-hour to get there.

But as she entered the clearing her cave stood in, she could see that something had happened. A cart was turned over on its side, Zazz resting against it unconscious with his demon blood oozing down a gash on his bare head. The servant's assailant was standing between her and the imp, nearly seven feet tall. The frame was familiar even if it was larger, the red skin bare and covered in still bleeding cuts and burns. A spaded tail swung hastily behind him, his right hand grabbing the imp by his shirt and raising him with a distorted chuckle. It was Tywin's voice, muddled with the depth that came from corrupting; but also torn and jagged with the rawness of a demon who has lost control of their facilities. And he was now raising the beaten Zazz with a chuckle, his tail's tip shifting into a spear-like point instead of a more tame spade.

"I smell her on you, you little shit!" The demon squeezed Zazz's neck, his voice causing Janis to flinch and drop his bundle. The thunk of it hitting the ground - the blind acolyte fumbling to open and bring out his hammer and some of his armor - drew the male's gaze toward her. "And I smell her now, too... she smells like my bitch did!"

Tywin's eyes were now changed, the whiteness replaced with a brilliant blood red and his pair of iris pitch black as he smirked. The demonic change had made him quite the hunk; unlike Janis, his body was ripped with muscle and his now thirteen inch cock bore plenty of bumps along its surface. That was likely what the commotion had been from Damston; the demon had slipped loose and now he was here hoping to get revenge. Janis slowly rose with his breastplate in place and his helmet sliding on, the rest of his armor absent as he raised his hammer.

"Lilith, who is that?" His voice was hushed through the grille of his helmet, raising his hammer whilst Zazz was thrown like a ragdoll at the pair and simply rolled to Lilith's feet. "I sense their soul is dark like yours, but... their malicious intent... their heart burns. Their body is full of muscle and-"

Tywin simply points at Janis, his smirk growing as he looked at down on Liltith from across the distance between them.

"Give me your boyfriend and I'll rape him instead of you; that's fair since you took my Sunna, my prized cocksleeve... don't you agree?"

Even if he was mad with his power, Tywin's ability to speak alone meant that diplomacy was an option in this. Obviously giving Janis' virginity to anyone but her was out of the question, but the bruises Zazz had made it seem like his recent gash was the only wound Tywin inflicted. Battling him now, without her full access to magic, was going to be difficult... but she could put an end to this here and now. Janis would no doubt fight at her side against such an evil opponent... but there was also the reality that Tywin's demonic nature and influence made him a much more compatible male when it came to sex; he could make Sunna cum her brains out just as good as she did, after all. This was a second chance in many ways; a chance to prove herself and face him to either add to her prestige by killing him or turning him into Damston... or to beat him down and shame him, either by making him serve her or taking the two thick horns curling from his forehead and upward over him. Horns were the pride of any demon worth their salt; taking his would give her good material to perhaps making a proper knife, too. But she didn't need to throw him away to acquire them; a servant with a broken horn knew their place just as good as any other.

Lilith's crossroad was behind her now, but she still had a challenge. The runic man was far tougher than him and she had held her own for some time within her castle... surely this is a challenge she doesn't need to negotiate out of, right?

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Aitainyn found her composure broken by the open nature of the Drilgi. She was... certainly unafraid of casual dalliances. She knew the Drilgi were notorious loners, and honestly liked that about them... she always appreciated the sort prone to minding their own business. And her request came with an innocence that endeared Aitainyn to her. She was asking, if in a bit ham handed a way, and that was just fine. Aitainyn welcomed the chance to start off on a good foot with her neighbor. "If you're to be my only close neighbor, then I accept your request. I'm glad my presence won't disturb you or yours, and it would be my pleasure. It isn't often that I'm propositioned by someone as attractive, strong, and considerate as yourself." Again, her flat tone and blunt, honest nature put impact behind her compliments... they weren't idle flattery, she wasn't sucking up. She only tended to say what she meant.

It was telling that the Drilgi hadn't even known about the dragon's nest up above. They were deeper minded, and didn't bother with the affairs of the surface. Well and so, Aitainyn hoped for an opportunity to safely build down, without interfering with the Drilgi or encroaching upon their domain, before building up. Plus, it was possible she could use the Drilgi's help for actual building efforts. There were simply none better, though she'd have to figure out how and with what to pay them. Sex didn't tend to cover hard labor, after all. Her hands pressed up under the Drilgi's butt, lifting her to her lips, and she kissed her cunt gently, lovingly. Aitainyn might get rough at times, but she always valued intimacy... making love over sating lust. She showered her cunt with affection, teasing her pleasure spots with lips and tongue while slowly worshipping her sex... while she casually stepped up above the earth, lifting the Drilgi higher. Her long, serpentine tongue might not be able to compete with that of a Drilgi's own, when they had it, but it was long enough for these sorts of tasks. It wiggled its way in, after spiraling over her sex a few rounds, searching out the deeper crevices of the Drilgi's pleasure. Her hard cock pointed up at the Drilgi from below, and Aitainyn folded her arms up under her, lifting her up, then flipping her upside down, nigh effortlessly. She held her by the waist, nudging her legs apart with her crotch just beneath her chin, and started really digging in, pun intended. Her tongue assailed that pussy like a hostile invader, rigorously penetrating her and punching in and out with pussy wrecking force.

Aitainyn aimed to please. There was also the matter of a large dong now pressed to the Drilgi's face, letting her know that her new friend possessed something other than a tongue that she might have some interest in.

Jiktaq

Apr 2, 2016
Everything seemed to have been going great and well within the direction she wanted it to go...until she saw Zazz'raqk looking like he took a beating to the inch of his life and a large demon was present before her. But that voice...was so familiar...

"Tyrin?..."

Well, she certainly wasn't expecting to him see him so soon. She figured he would either have been executed or it would take much longer for him to get into his demonhood. To see him devolving so quickly spoke wonders of his power and potential. It seems she was right in thinking of him as a resource. But there was still the problem of him being here so soon...

Thinking fast, she hoped that Tyrin would be inexperienced with how demons work and tried to work from there. She kept her hand held with Janis. She used her thumb to subtly write in his palm or the back of his hand "B-E-P-R-E-P-A-R-E-D." With that done, she let go of his hand as she started to walk towards the large demon.

"Pardon my surprise, Tyrin...I didn't expect to see you so soon." She looked him up and down appreciatively, as if sizing him up, "It...seems I was correct about you, but...you certainly decimated my expectations. I could just feel the power radiating from you, what you could possibly be. Sadly, I just didn't have anything at the time to unlock it then and there...so I, you can say, gave you push, in the right direction."

She looked over to where Zazz'raqk was flung...she would have to tend to the bugger at some point. But not while there was a raging monster in front of her hoping to get revenge. Hopefully he could care for himself as she tried to talk this former human down. She looked back to Tyrin.

"But now look at you...your potential unlocked, and ready to be seized! But you could be...just...so much more. You are new, fresh to the world and a newborn. There is so much you could accomplish, so much you can be. In the grand scheme of it all...what would getting your revenge on me be really? A momentary satisfaction, a brief flash of joy within the expanse of an eternity? Hardly fitting for one such as you, mmm? You'd rather have the finer things, yes?"

She smiled up at him, giving him a look of someone who saw him as something else. Not a monster, or an enemy, or a friend...but rather, as a powerful, potential ally...a smile a would-be teacher to a student. That look would go away as she chuckled and shook her head, "But...where are my manners. The name "Tyrin" is no longer who you are anymore, now is it? A name for a mortal who contented himself with petty slavery and being outdone by a mere woman. No, not a name fitting for you at all. All demons are born with a name that perfectly encapsulates who they are...a name at the forefront of their mind upon realization that stuck with them forever. Tell this name to me, so we can truly begin something far, far greater."

Now this could play out one of many ways. Optimally, he didn't know the power of true names and fall for her games...which would result in him giving her his true name which she could use to enslave him to her will indefinitely. Or he could still not know about true names, but decide he would rather have his revenge...in which cause a fight would have to ensue, but she could possibly salvage this. Or, if this was going to end in a catastrophe, he would know the power of true names and being doubly pissed at her and try to kill her even harder knowing that she is attempting to enslave him.

Hopefully, if a fight were to break out...she could at least count on Janis to help take this behemoth down. She couldn't do magic, but she still had her levitation and her vampiric and demonic strength to account for. She can imagine she was a bit quicker than him and could dodge some attacks, but she would be counting on Janis to do a lot of the heavy hitting.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Nfff. Yeah, yeah... only neighbor. Just put that tongue to fucking good use, yeah?"

The unnamed Drilgi let the woman wrestle her around rather easily, not even flinching as she enjoyed the accepted deal. Her taste wasn't that bad, albeit a bit earthy; her plump pussy was rather soft to push up against, too. Her tongue rooting around inside the woman had her wriggle contently, simply raising a brow when she got turned upside down and put in a standing sixty-nine. Her powerful thighs squeezed gently around the sides of Aitainyn's head and her knees bent to gently hook behind the woman and pull her deeper and harder against the muff. The increased force and assault had the female growing quite wet as her rough hands smacked onto either side of that fat, black dick and the Drilgi spoke.

"Muah... not bad... for a surfacedweller. You even got one of these guys?" One of the hands moved and wrapped around the thick drakoni cock, her tongue rolling out and partially wrapping around the ridge Aitainyn's cockhead. She might not have had a proper tongue, but it was certainly longer than a human one and had much more control. "Nhahh... I'hh hyuk yu hy."

Not one to keep talking with her tongue tangled with penis, she aligned her head and thumped her palm against the herm's groin before taking half of her dick into her mouth whilst jerking off the other. Even though her claws could potentially do damage, the digger had experience working with dicks it would seem; her muscle made her tugging just like that hot warm butthole that Cyo had given to the woman not long ago. The cave was getting nice and noisy from the pair of them, but her partner wasn't so submissive like Cyo had been. That thick tail wreathed over and curled, locking her lower half into its defensive curl so that Aitainyn was not only held to that pussy, but the light was practically gone; it was basic sensory deprivation, trying to make Aitainyn experience only the smell, taste, and feel of the cunt rather than see the world around them. And as if on cue, her hand slid away and the partially tongue-wrapped cock felt a whole lot better as the drilgi buried herself down to the base and sheathed her entire length in her throat expertly.

Unlike her resting companion, her neighbor knew how to fuck... and one of those hands slipping down to her cunt marked this growing far more telling. Precisely because the strong shorty fixed her claws teasingly around the clit, the other arm instead wrapping around Aitainyn's hips so she wasn't getting bounced back by her tits bumping the other woman's stomach. And her claws gave just the smallest twists, expertly using their blunt tips to send pangs of pain but far more intense pleasure through the herm's body.

-----------------------------------------------

The demon smirked, seeming ready to speak but not before reaching out one of those hands and grabbing her by the throat.

"Please, I'd rather fuck you so raw your pussy can't remember life without me than play games with you; a teacher to a student doesn't fit for a soon-to-be-whore!"

Naked as he was, the man seemed about ready to force her down and rape her here and now; negotiation backfired hard as hell. He had no interest in giving her a name, but more with making her bear a child. His focus on raping her silly must have meant his ancestor was an incubus for him to be so single-minded on sex... that was good in its own way!

But thankfully for her, a glimmering beam shot across the field and smashed into the man's head, searing a burn across his cheek and making him drop her whilst stumbling back. Janis had spent her time talking preparing all right; the acolyte's helmet now glowed with a halo of holy magic, his hammer steaming from the intensity of projecting his attack moments ago. The male charged forward, roaring a battlecry that actually sounded masculine for once. The time to fight was now and the boy who had been fucking her butthole not long ago was ready to stand up against his natural enemy. Her voice must have guided him in, however; because as he charged, he didn't anticipate the demon rolling his shoulders. While he did hear the punch get thrown, the demon's superior physicality let him simply gut punch the elfin and drop him to his knees in a single go. And the big demon didn't even hesitate to grab the helmet and tear it off, smacking Janis with his cock across the face a moment later to drop the boy.

It wasn't every day she got to see a member of the holy order get knocked the fuck out by a dick-slapping.

But his motions and his wound did have an effect; the demon fell to one knee as the skin on his cheek continued bubbling and burning. Holy magic had residual effects and was often used in wide bursts that covered areas with multiple casters because of it. But when turned into such a precise beam of light, that magnitude turned over ten-fold; so much so that his red flesh boiled and his left eye was forced shut from the swelling. It'd be leaving a scar on her opponent... but it also meant that his left side was exposed and open. One good shot here could end it.

The question was whether she wanted the blow to be fatal or simply incapacitate her opponent. Considering the pre-cum dripping from his dick all over her Janis' face, she could probably also encourage him to get revenge and watch a nice show of Janis getting throatfucked like some imperial princess in a bandit party. But surely more sex wasn't the answer to asserting her dominance, particularly when Janis was her conquest! But it would probably be hot watching the two men and getting to think of it as her own personal show. Leaders had that sort of power to make people fuck for them, right?

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Aitainyn found the Drilgi to be rather assertive, but didn't mind at all. Not even the sensory deprivation play... it gave her a vague idea of what it was like to be a Drilgi, in the earth, and she enjoyed the experience for what it was. The Drilgi started suckling and jerking her as well, and demonstrated some fine capabilities, pinching and teasing... she was far more experienced than Aitainyn was. Aitainyn was, after a time, driven to her knees, still stubbornly holding the Drilgi aloft, but the one with more skill, and experience, was obvious at that point.

That earthy musk. The smell, the taste. Aitainyn found it quite palatable. She'd always enjoyed extremes of the elements, save for water. Water and ice were something of a counter to her nature, but wind, earth, and fire alike were all welcome to her, most especially fire... and its brother in earth. Aitainyn decided to do a little playing of her own, wrapped in that thick tail. She let her fire breath catch in her mouth, being sure not to burn the Drilgi, so that her mouth heated wildly. It would heat that small area, and when her tongue started lashing and punishing that pussy again, it would be hot, hot hot.

It took effort not to buck her hips into the Drilgi's face, and she had to stop her own ministrations to moan when the Drilgi took her whole manhood in her warm mouth, back into her throat. That got her cock throbbing, leaking, threatening to blow. Aitainyn trembled, caught upon the precipice of pleasure. She found she was very glad to have met the Drilgi...

Muffled within the tail as she was, she was still easy to hear from so close. "It is my honor to learn from you, m-master Drilgi. My name is Aitainyn. Might I have the privilege of your n-name?" She was recognizing her superiority, and honoring her, in taking lessons from her technique, though many didn't really recognize the obscure swordsmans code. Aitainyn was at the peak of pleasure, and struggling not to stumble over her words. She'd been asked to give, but had been given even more. Even the pain only goaded Aitainyn's fever pitch of pleasure... the right sorts of pain had wonderful effects on her.

Jiktaq

Apr 2, 2016
At least he didn't seem more angry...so chances are he didn't know what names brought to the table for demons. But to say that she was a bit frustrated at the situation...was an understatement.

When she was released, she coughed to try and get her breath. When she did, she just managed to see Janis get knocked out. She couldn't process what was going on for long and had to act fast. The diplomatic approach didn't work...so it seems she was going to have to negotiated from a position of power. And that would require a bit of flair. She wasn't going to be charitable...but everyone deserves at least one more chance before they become a lost cause.

Letting the shadows slip away from her, she donned her true form. If she was going to do this, she was going to do it all the way. She even went an extra mile by giving her feet and hands razor sharp claws...points that would surely hurt. Her feet claws even had serrated talons to ensure once she had grabbed a hold of him, she wasn't going to be letting go.

With the transformation complete, she let her succubus wings kick her off with a pillow of air, her vampiric levitation helping her with building up momentum quickly. She did a back flip while in the air and swooped right for Tyrin with a leg outstretched. With his opening, the foot would kick him right on the side of his face while her talons latched on and stabbed into his flesh.

The impact would send his body backwards into the ground and allowed Lilith to have a position of supposed strength above him. She kept his face to the ground as she crouched down, her cat-like red glowing eyes staring straight into his as she glared at him...her teeth exposed with a deadly snarl and her fangs looking as sharp as either.

She growled out, "You...fool...To take the opportunity I gave you, and to squander it away. Such short sightedness fit for a cur has no place within my army." She made the foot holding him raise his head before slamming it back into the ground, "What makes you think you could have taken ME on when you couldn't even stand against my servant before!?" Another slam into the ground for him, "You just took out a twink with magic light that turned half your face into volcanic ashland!"

She let the talons squeeze tighter on his head, "You were nothing before...a pathetic mortal who enslaved for something as insignificant as mortal wealth. And in the end, you were taken out as you were balls deep in a squealing bitch, completely oblivious to the grand scheme of things around you." And once more, she slammed his head into the ground.

Tyrin would feel something else as her hand claws came to his neck and gripped the front of it, her claws dangerously close to stabbing into his jugular, "I gave you a higher purpose...I gave you the means of unlocking your potential, to be more than what you were, and what you are now. And you were going to throw it all away, for what!? A need for revenge over some preconceived lost of the absolute nothing that you had?"

Lilith tried to seem as if her anger, and thus her power, was rising as she manipulated the shadows around her. While she was still naked, those shadows roared up around her and started to flicker and fan...as if they were like fire of pure darkness. Hopefully he would by into the image and believe she was much more powerful than she was at the moment.

"I could have given you anything you wanted...wealth, power, women...anything your heart desired. You are barely fit to challenge the holy orders right over the horizon on your own. As you are now, I could just give you to my imp to feed from...drain all of your life essence and kill you for good. No demon realms for you. Not that you would survive there either. There are beings far more powerful than me there...you'd be just a crumb to them."

She then leaned further in as she spoke softly, but firmly...making it clear that this was going to be his last chance, "Give...me...your...name. Serve me and I can make you a being that the Hells themselves would tremble against. You could have a whole legion of wives to call your own. Abandon this path of challenging me for your pathetic, petty reasons, and embrace the bigger picture...embrace what you are truly meant to be. Unless you believe yourself only worthy of being meant to be imp food."

As she stated this, she look around to see if there was something she could break his horns with. She was getting to the point that even if he did submit, she was going to punish him by taking him down a couple notches to dare defy her wishes. He was going to learn the hard way who was in charge around here.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The heat earned a trill of the Drilgi's throat around her shaft, the woman looking down - or up from Aitainyn's stance - and clenching her legs tighter to keep the drakoni on the right path. That hot tongueplay was doing wonders for her, clenching and squeezing at her tongue despite how hard it was ravaging her flush pussy. She didn't care much for the woman's questioning, squeezing her throat expertly on the fat herm dick before slurping her way off and letting her tongue unwrap. And then her strong hand grabbed hold of her member once more, her claws flicking and thumping her clit without mercy. Aitainyn's knees gave and she collapsed with her back against the floor, but her head resting on the soft underside of that tail and cradled in the woman's legs as she sat up and threw her hips back atop the drakoni's face. And at last, the gruff-voiced woman spoke, leaning back and planting her hands on either side as she simply bucked down and back on Aitainyn's face; but she hadn't given her release. She was going to have to get herself off if she wanted to pop her load; or get off on the earthen cunt now oozing girljuice all over her face.

"I am Iona... gnh." She rose and then dropped again, the smack of her plain butt mushing against the drakoni's face as she grabbed her wrists to keep the herm from grabbing her cock or playing with her own pussy. "And I want you to cum for me, surface-walker. Do not use your hands... and I will cum with you."

Her demands were plain, the smaller but heavier and perhaps almost as strong woman began grinding faster and grunting, sweat sticking between them as she heated from both sex and the precise amount of heatplay from below. The caves were also likely capturing all that hot and steamy air they were generating well; it made a lot more sense how all this stuff was growing if the Drilgi were fucking in these tunnels. Sloppy sex in the underground must have ensured plenty of vapor and water permeated through these; it was likely almost as good to live down here for them as it would be on the surface! Either way, she was being ordered to cum first... though she could tell that overpowering and dominating the muscular woman was an option; despite her order, she had been just fine deepthroating and bringing her right to the edge... surely this Master Drilgi could see her student to that orgasmic bliss in a way that was more fair.

Otherwise she was going to cum without any real way to touch herself; forced to experience an orgasm simply from eating out some hot demi-human pussy.

--------------------------------------

The ex-human roared in agony as he was attacked, but that was quickly silenced as she slammed him down. If he were to truly use his size, there would be no question she would be a piece of fucked meat with a belly so full of cum that she could be pregnant with triplets. But the wound given to him that still hissed and steamed as she manhandled him against the ground had him unable to think reasonably. Each slam further compounded his disorientation, the claws of her hand making him carefully open his good eye as he scowled in defiance and withstood her berating.

Her final offering drew the man's anger to a simmer, his eye averting her look. The ground nearby crunched as he squeezed a fistful of the soil, knowing that defiance was impossible in this stance. It was truly a test to see whether he would die for his beliefs or crumble to her will and submit. Her promises were only words as far as he knew and there was little reason to believe her... but as Janis groaned, the male turned his gaze over to the elfin and then looked back to Lilith. There seemed to be a deeper thought process... but she could not see what it was. Instead, she got exactly what she was asking for.

"My new name... is Tywin'valio. I will serve you... and if you wish to break him, let me. Let me and I will teach his body the pleasures of this new power... I swear it!"

The demon seemed about to lose his calm, but she'd feel a weight slip into one of her hands. Janis' hammer had been given to her... but by Zazz and not the acolyte, the grip of the weapon wrapped in a cloth to protect their hands. The imp was at least walking, his other hand stuck to the gash as he turned and made his way over to Janis quietly. Because the next part was going to be loud.

Lilith took the demon by his right horn, the male confusedly looking at her and then paling to almost pink as he realized what she was poised to do. Of his two five inch-long horns, their intricate curves taking them skyward like that of a wild antelope, she could choose to take one or both of them. Sparing him could be unwise, even if it makes him loyal; any other minor demons or demons like him that join her legion may not truly respect her if she is unwilling to put her unruly ones to the block. One horn would be enough to set and example and give her material to allow Zazz to make her a new ritual knife. Two would leave Tyrin - now Tywin - submissive to her in every way and unlikely to maintain his confidence against others of their kind; horns didn't grow back quickly unless one grew in power after all. Not to mention that two would be enough to make a shortsword instead of a knife. A simple sword or weapon could be given a side-layer of the bone to allow her to shape any weapon into a ritual tool. Not to mention make her a fine treasure and legendary tool to build her legacy with. Thankfully such things like that can easily be removed from a blade and applied to better ones, should she get a better weapon than some basic iron sword that they stumble on.

Either way, Tywin closed his eye and waited for her to decide.

Jiktaq

Apr 2, 2016
When he had decided to finally give her a name, she let a grin form on her features. There was still the chance that it wasn't his true name, but demon's names came in all sorts so it really wouldn't be confirmed until she spoke the name and command him to serve. Only then it would show if he told the truth or not. But in all honesty, he was a mindless brute before so it's doubtful he is capable of such treachery, nor even know the value of such a thing.

She purred out, "There, now was that so hard?" That was when she felt the hammer. She looked down at it and grimaced...such a tool was something she was not interested in. However, given the situation she was in...she could make an exception. If this pathetic mongrel lied about his name, then she would have no choice but to knock him out and feed him to Zazz'raqk. Such a meal would certainly do the little bugger some wonders.

As she gripped his horn and raised his head up, she spoke plainly, "However...there must be recompence for your past transgression. Serve me well, and I shall give you enough power to grow a new one...with enough power, you could have horns twice as magnificent as this. Take it as a lesson of acquiring long-term benefits, at the expense of short-term indignation. You only have yourself to blame...try to repent by being better."

And with that, she did whatever she had to...she broke that horn right from his head and tossed it to the side. Before Tywin could start getting active in any means at the lose of his horn, she raised the hammer high in preparedness to strike down at the demon. Meanwhile, her voice echoed throughout the clearing as she spoke clearly and with authority.

"Tywin'valio, I command thee! Serve!" Given that Tywin told the truth and had given her his true name, the effects would immediately show. He would feel the burning sensation of being branded all over his body. With it, dark purple and green lines would snake all along his being to form the intricate runes of servitude. This would mark him as her slave until the last day of her life or if she decided to release him from the servitude. He would be unable to ignore her commands nor betray her so long as these marks haunted him.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Miscommunication was a common issue between strangers having hot, casual sex. Aitainyn figured 'Lonagun' was the answer to her question, and somewhat misheard it... "Lone Gun, then." That worked. She was hot from the smell of that heated earthy pussy, the metallic, forge and soil scent radiating from it was intoxicating in an utterly alien, and new way to her. When the demi human threw her around and made her demands... Aitainyn had little objection, somewhat to her own surprise. The right dynamics made it pleasant to be dominated, for this Drakoni, which was certainly unusual for the species as a whole. But she'd also already acknowledged the Drilgi's superiority in this art, and in the pursuit of learning, submitting to a Master was honorable, and didn't compromise her stubborn pride.

Moreover, Aitainyn was curious to see if she -could- master this skill. Cumming without any contact to her genitalia... she'd never tried such a thing, didn't imagine she could. Thus... she viewed it as a challenge to be overcome, in the pursuit of understanding and prowess. She redoubled her efforts, growling and hovering on the verge of transformation, small rocks floating around her, dust stirring, her blood pressure rising. She allowed the Drilgi to pin her wrists down, and let herself fall into her task, mind, body, and soul, letting the eroticism of the situation's various nuances affect her, seeking to find pleasure purely in the intimacy, purely in the pleasure of another. Her cock twitched, and leaked, and her lips moved, sealing themselves around the Drilgi's clit, and sucking... hard. She bucked her own hips, body desperate for stimulation, and tried to fall into the mind numbing euphoria of orgasm... and failed.

She winced, feeling as though she were close, and kept trying. And trying. Perhaps she'd give Lone Gun a dozen orgasms, but it seemed she just wasn't skilled enough to make herself cum like this, and she started to grow frustrated with her failure.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The drilgi groaned as her clut was sucked on, enduring the treatment for some time while hazily looking at those bucking hips. But no string of cum came flying out; the lack of it did disappoint her somewhat. But her fluids had practically intoxicated the air in her sensory deprivation headlock; she was far from going to complain over her submissive neighbor not cumming hands free. She did do exactly as she said, however, by holding those wrists down and moaning huskily in her gruff voice as her cunt spasmed and squirted a thick layer of girlcum into Aitainyn's mouth and all over her face. One juicy, explosive squirt that wracked her body so hard her hands squeezed the drakoni's wrists and threatened to bruise her tough mix of skin and scaly hide.

But after a few moments, the woman laxed her hold around the drakoni's head and slowly rose up and off. Fresh air flowed and the scent of the woman's pussy seeped away as the demi-human's tail even slipped away. Soon, she was left right at the edge with her thick dark cock pointing toward the cave entrance and that huge tail waving side to side and curling as if Iona were working out her sexual kinks.

"It has been a long time since I found someone so submissive... you're good." She looked back over her shoulder so her brilliantly bright eyes fixed on the drakoni, her legs thumping down and pinning her arms. "Now... let Iona help you cum harder than you ever have in your life."

Looking back at the cock, the short woman plopped down atop those breasts and Aitainyn's stomach, her hand wrapping that thick shaft and the other moving three fingers to stroke her clit and along the labia's folds. Her pussy shivered still from her orgasm for Aitainyn to watch, feeling her cock tugged with that strong grip at a fairly fast pace; it was almost painful but the pleasure rocked through her lower half with each pump.

"You're going to cum and reach the ceiling." She leaned in and let her tongue wrap around the cock's head, looking up at the roof above them. It was about seven or so feet up there... and from how hard she was giving Aitainyn a handjob it seemed like a very real goal even for her. "Loaw... cuhm!"

Her lips sealed around the side of her cockhead, Iona sucking on the side of it and waiting patiently for her to bust her load. The drilgi female was nothing if not concise; she wanted to get all that juicy seed to spill in this cave, even if it wasn't to her demanding terms from before!

---------------------------------------

She wasn't going to need the hammer, the broken line of the demon's horn spilling black blood over the broken point and solidifying as a clotting agent. Demons had evolved to endure their horns being torn away after all. And her demand was met as his body writhed and his back and torso rippled with her colors and markings; they thankfully didn't cover his entire body but they made their point by covering his entire torso and running around his neck in what appeared like a collar. Of course it was just the design, but it was more fitting than even the marks that Zazz bore.

As the runes stopped, Tywin growled but did nothing more. The nude male was still and his burned shut eye toward her. The male turned his good eye upward, scowling and carefully turning over to crawl his way out from under her. But he did it on his hands and knees. Zazz - having finished binding Janis out of habit - approached and grabbed the horn and lifted it fondly. It had been a long time ago that his horns were broken by previous masters; it was why Lilith had needed very little to bring the demon under her control. Perhaps it was part of why he enjoyed the idea of an abusive mistress, too; the idea of being battered and broken was the fire that consumed and made new ashes for stronger demons. Each time he had survived had let him grow smarter and his body had endured. It was a shame he wasn't going to get to grow, but he understood his mistress wanting a handsome and large demon to fuck with and have for more... physical jobs. For now, he slid the horn into his belt and raised the cloth he had taken from Janis' things to cover the gash for now.

"Congratulations, mistress... we have a cock we have to worry about, but this find you brought will do fine for that. I won't pity this holy warrior if he is to be the one your new slave fucks to sustain himself. I had robbed a merchant and almost recruited someone as well, but the two of them were taken in some giant flash of light. The cart is still here, though... we will be able to finally clothe your harem."

As Zazz spoke, Tywin rose at last to his feet and grabbed the cart in-question; it was likely he that flipped it but now he was using it for support as he rose to his feet. The man turned his head to look over at the still out-of-it Janis, then to Lilith.

"I was almost killed by one of those in town, you know... when I turned. They dropped the blade on my neck and my body decided to change then and there. The new dick is nice, the height and strength too, but a holy warrior like this one attacked me. I was unarmed... that's why I got all these cuts. I'm starting to be thankful that I knocked him out before he could cast magic like this fucker... I want his throat until my balls are empty. I can't feel anything but burning pain in my eye... and I doubt it will ever work again."

For someone who was apparently blind in his now ruined eye, the one good side was that the flesh would slowly heal around it. Disfiguring a demon was difficult, but since he had been bound with his eye lost... well, it was unlikely she could give him a rebirth anytime soon that would mend the damage. The moon was rather high and perhaps starting to fall by now... taking everything inside and getting things cleared up with Janis would be vital. Not to mention standing around out here after barking all those commands wouldn't be a wise idea; no telling who else might stumble along. Zazz pointed at the bigger demon, his voice harsh.

"You! Flip the cart and gather all of its contents to take into the cave! I will hide it, so that we can get it fixed up and potentially use it for our own benefit."

"Me?" Tywin scoffed, his hand reaching down to grab his semi-erect member; wait, it was that big and it was only partly erect. Dear lord, he must have been way more hung. "I just got made a servant and can't see out of my left eye! I want to - no, deserve- to fuck that boy or someone to make up for this shit! I'm on your team now, aren't I?"

Well... having two underlings was going to require more energy; at least Sunna was likely to be a very simple servant once she had some proper training.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Aitainyn blushed at the compliment. It was rare for a Drakoni to accept any kind of submissive role... even more so for them to be praised for it. She'd never even heard of such a sentence being directed at one... it was refreshing. If she was going to be the runt of her kind, might as well break the mold wherever she could, right? Iona, as she seemed to call herself, didn't seem to mind too terribly that she'd failed, though Aitainyn minded more. She didn't like failing... though on the path to mastery of anything, one had to be ready and willing to endure failure, until they learned. It was something many Drakoni never mastered, the ability to swallow their pride and open themselves fully to learning. To discard opinions, presumptions and prejudices wasn't something they were skilled at, on the whole. Aitainyn broke the mold in this way.

Iona's promises were met with approval, and some measure of thanks... her frustration could easily solved with a strong orgasm, like most frustrations. The Drilgi applied her expert oral skill to that cock, while laying atop Aitainyn. Though the heat from their little oven was fading, Aitainyn was thus able to indulge in what was most likely her very greatest kink... intimacy. Having the Drilgi laying atop her, feeling her body's weight and heat against herself, she felt comforted, she felt wanted, desired. A simple embrace went far with Aitainyn, in many ways. Her hands caressed the Drilgi with affection, and roamed her breasts, her sides, her hips, as she moaned whorishly with her ministrations, that ebony cock leaking long streams of precum as it swelled, preparing to unleash it's load.

And when it did... boy, did it. The Drilgi had confirmation of her skill, as Aitainyn cried out, and shot a thick, hearty load that indeed reached the ceiling, with enough force that it actually splattered off of it. She came more than usual, by far, cumming nonstop for almost six seconds, spurting jet after jet of thick, sticky seed. Nothing like a transformed orgasm... but still wildly impressive compared to normal, for a girl her size. When she was spent, she panted, eyes heavy lidded from the exertion of her efforts, and pet the Drilgi. "Iona, was it? I believe I will enjoy having you for a neighbor." She had so much she wished to talk about, but she needed a short rest first... that had been a hearty little fuck, in many ways even fiercer than her toss with Cyo.

Jiktaq

Apr 2, 2016
It seemed Tywin'valio was already making himself quite at home...making demands and having arguments with Zazz'raqk. Normally should would be annoyed, but the two were under her thumb and she could crush their whining with a simple command. It was below her, thus it was far more amusing.

Her more aggressive features slipped from her being until she was in her usual true form. She cleared her throat as she simply says, "Enough."

The two would find themselves unable to continue their argument as their mistress spoke. She looked between them and spoke plainly, "No one will be touching the boy. He is a special case, one that I shall handle personally. It has come to my recent attention that this may in fact be one of the many prophesied successful attempts of subjugating the demon realms on the behalf of the angels...until prophesy has the demons rise up again and bring the fight to the angels' realms, and then back to the fights ad nauseam. He requires a special touch."

She looks to Zazz, "Zazz'raqk...I need you to look inside the carriage and take everything within it inside. We'll need to catelog the contents so we can see what we did get from your attempt of recruiting someone to my cause. Once you've done that, I need you to see if there's a way you can run me a bath within the cave. I trust you still remember how to treat the water so it doesn't scold me. We'll discuss any information you managed to find out later."

Lilith then looked to Tywin. Staring at him, she raised a hand and motioned him to lower himself so she could get a closer look at him. As he did, she looked at his injured half of the face and inspected it. After a bit, she said, "Yes...the damage done is pretty severe. The swelling and pain should go away on its own eventually, or sooner with some treatment Zazz'raqk can provide. It'll leave a scar, for sure...and the eye...unless we get you into proper form, or spend a great deal of energy to undo the damage, that eye will be useless." She then smirked, "Could be a good look for you...you were a handsome rogue before, but women do love scars and eyepatches...gives the man an aura of mystique and toughness that makes 'em weak in the knees."

She let go of his head, "Tywin'valio...I'll need you to get this carriage on its wheels and stashed away. Then, I'll need you to check the perimeter to ensure no one else is around and if any of Zazz'raqk's traps caught anything."

After that, she went to go get Janis and tried to carry him into her hideout, "I'll have Sunna help me get Janis here comfortable, as my guest. You two have your orders. Once you're done, I'll leave the both of you to keep the cave safe and to occupy yourselves that won't interfere with me, Janis, or Sunna for now. Nor will I hear anymore petty bickering. Tywin'valio, you were bested by Zazz'raqk once, and Zazz'raqk was bested right back. You both are equals now. I'll give you more orders by the end of the night."

With all of that said and done, she would drag Janis into the cave and towards the master's chambers. It felt almost like a lifetime since she last saw Sunna. She wondered how she was holding up to the new living arrangements. She was also curious to see if the soul-servant looked as if it would have any demands to be met. Considering it was here for gods know how long, it was highly doubtful.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Sitting up and looking at the mess above, Iona didn't notice at first when her ass was being petted and she was being addressed. Looking back at her neighbor and her panting, she smiled and turned her gaze toward the ceiling; and simply held her hand out to catch a drip of the seed. Licking it from her hand to get a good idea for the taste, she slowly got up and stood over her new local drakoni and flexed her tail as she spun around and moved to sit on the herm's tits. Her left foot moved and gently stomped at the side of her head, Iona smirking.

"Iona, yes. If you cum like that and can eat me out like that, then I don't mind sharing food... and exchanging like this. If you're intent to set-up shop here, though... then I have a request."

Hooking a thumb up and over her shoulder toward the paths, she gave a small tilt of her head.

"There's a thief who keeps messing with my crops; surfacer who enters from a different spot, I think. The human always tries to collect herbs and my mushrooms, but... well, if he keeps doing that while you live here, then we'll run out. I can only support a few people right now because of that pest... get rid of him. Do me that favor and I might just move my burrow a bit closer; good neighbors that can help me are better than freeloaders and dirt-stealers."

Getting up and bringing her hands together with a powerful clap, the woman sighed and pulled her pants entirely back up and dropped down to her hands and knees. A heavy hand slammed into the dirt, her burrowing claws getting good grip for a few moments before she gave a hefty scoop of it like it was nothing. And then again. She could do it easily and fast, her sweaty form's muscles rippling with every bit of action she went through. Her power was the real deal; it likely wasn't that great for fighting, but her strength could probably let her do just about any sort of physical labor that Aitainyn could do while transformed. And unless she tried to stop her, it wouldn't take very long for that huge tail and shaking rump had vanished into a new tunnel and the entrance even was sealed up by her feet kicking dirt back from within. All that was left of her companion was a pile of dirt and all the girl cum on her face.

The sun was no doubt nice and high now and Cyo no doubt sleeping... and unless she forced herself up and off to search, she felt her eyelids growing heavy. If she fell asleep, she likely wouldn't wake up until much later in the day... maybe when the sun was low enough to go out and explore with Cyo. These herbs she was allowed access to would easily give him something to let him go out; perhaps they could find some bandits to raid and steal from or the thief. But pushing on now would likely be risky; her body might not respond as well if she needed her strength...

---------------------------------------------------
Her words to Tywin were taken well, Zazz grumbling a bit at the mention of losing, and overall things went well enough. By the time she was passing into the main chamber, she could see some of the clothes being brought in behind her. The soul-servant was also present, but seemed to not want to show itself; it likely had no demands as it likely had very little energy to properly manifest. A blood sacrifice would have to do in the future... either way, she and Janis were tucked into her chambers in no time. Inside, Sunna was sitting on the bed with her legs crossed and her hands on her knees, blushing at the pair as they entered. It truly had felt like ages ago since they had rutted through the night and morning. It seemed that Sunna had discarded the cloak given to her and instead draped it over the bed as yet another sheet to warm them through the night; perhaps it would go with her if she was kicked out of the quarters and made to live in the servant quarters.

"... L-Lilith... wasn't it?" She raised a hand to gently grab one of those brown ears, averting her gaze for the moment. "Y-You... brought someone else? Does that mean you're... done with me? I... I was told by the... imp... that you would come back and we could have sex again, s-so..."

Wait... Lilith could smell the girl; had she been masturbating while she was waiting? Her legs might have been crossed, but the scent of the bunny that she had learned well was strong; the little slut was actually preparing herself to have sex!

"I-I apologize... I-I guess Tyrin taught me that I have to have sex every night. A-And your tail was so good, so... I-I shouldn't have assumed."

Pushing up and off the bed - her tits jiggling wildly before her right arm wrapped around the massive jugs to stop them - Sunna stood there patiently whilst Janis groaned. She had no idea what was going to be happening soon enough...

About a good hour or so and Janis finally began to stir. Lilith had the time to clean up after Zazz got the water to draw and heated; all of them had cleaned up at least somewhat. Janis had been stripped and cleaned by Sunna, whom had been blushing the whole time but seemed far more comfortable than most women would be, and now was resting on her bed. The bunny girl was kneeling beside him, looking down at him with a blush. Tywin hadn't met Sunna yet, thankfully, so she and Janis were all ready and good for whatever the mistress had in mind whether it was going to be an all-dayer or just a nice and rough romp. However, there was some benefit; among the clothes, there were three outfits laid out for Sunna that Lilith could choose for her bunfolk. One was clearly for travel and work, another for formal events (and containing her massive breasts), and one clearly just for casual wear (with a sash intended to help the clothes deal with her fat tits).

Zazz had mended his wound and set to work within the mouth of the cave carving and preparing; his skill at working demon horn was exceptional, after all. He would likely resume his work of of tending to the area and hold onto the knife until she dropped by to give him the finishing details on it. Otherwise he would likely be forced to finish it and hope it fits her desires, lest the ritual-markings on the bone set wrong and it was ruined.

Tywin had already checked the traps but for the most part was staying outside and keeping watch. They'd already got some food; he also mentioned he had an idea for tracking down a creature tonight that could pull the wagon... and with how late it already was, she likely wouldn't have long to follow up on it. He had put together an outfit as well; albeit one that was far more simple outfit intended to be a bit for everything. The man had been an adventurer before being a slaver and then later a demon, after all. It would have to do until he had proper armor...

Jiktaq

Apr 2, 2016
It had taken some time, but she was able to calm the nerves of the bunny girl. It was really charming that the girl was worried she would be replaced so suddenly and also that she seemed to have..."occupied" herself. It seems the slave girl was indeed loving her new mistress. The new mistress had smiled at her and, when she put Janis down on the bed, went up to the girl and gave that slutty bunny a forceful kiss that stole her breath away. When it was done, Lilith commented that it was going to be hard to replace that ridiculous chest and that adorable face of hers. She also ensured Sunna that the bunny was gonna be her bedmate for a long time yet to come.

That all tied into her leaving to bath and allowed the girl to take care of Janis for her as she took to herself. It felt good to make progress. And she was at least glad that Sunna and the soul-servant spirit remained so simple. That spirit was the only thing she had outside of this cave to tie her into her necromantic heritage...but that was fine for now. She had specialists in the form of Zazz and Tywin and both Gilda and Janis. Though the later weren't servants, they had their uses. She didn't really have a need for mindless legions of the dead yet...there was more groundwork needed to make that a workable asset.

But now sitting upon the bed with Sunna to look over Janis, Lilith's mind was filled with plans. There were plenty of other things that needed to be done that she could get Zazz and Tywin working on. But they needed time for what they were doing already and she needed to ensure Janis was perfectly on the same level with what was going on so an incident wouldn't happen. She did need to stay on his good side, after all.

Hoping to distract herself from the swirling of thoughts of her mind, she got closer to Sunna. Sitting behind the girl, she whispered gently, "Don't move...let me enjoy my play..." And with that, she was on the girl. Her lips went down and began kissing at the slutty bunny's shoulder and neck. Meanwhile her hands came around the body and went straight to Sunna's tits. Both hands started to grope and knead the ridiculous tits. It was oddly therapeutic to do this...maybe the girl would be useful as stress relief.

She allowed Janis to come through on his time as she continued to molest and toy with Sunna's body. It allowed her time to think carefully and weigh her options as she waited for the knocked out blind Elfin to come back to the waking realm.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Aitainyn liked her new neighbor... and she needed one thing more than sleep, right now. Food. Her body was weary, yes, but it wasn't half as much an issue as making sure she had something to fill her belly with, and soon. Her injuries had mostly healed, but she was pushing herself too hard, too soon, physically. She'd pick herself up, and set about eating carefully, mindful of limited resources. She needed to convert what she could into fat while she slept, and scrounged up tubers, vegies, and mushrooms, eating for herself, then taking some with her to where Cyo slept, laying them out for him to eat when he woke. She also went to the oasis, and made more tea, drinking her fill of water there and setting it aside with the food for him. He'd be well cared for. Then, she cuddled up to him, and slept at his side, holding him tight while she rested.

When she awoke some hours later, she'd be quick to make her decision and move out. She had to hunt, gain protein, build up her fat, or she'd find herself in a bad situation quickly. She'd check around the Oasis, especially looking for fish in the water... they'd be easy prey. She'd gather some coconuts and the like from around the oasis, taking them into the cave for storage, and sharpen her broom handle into a spear. Not that she necessarily needed it, but it might help. Then, she started tracking. Flight made searching dunes quick, easy, and she was hardy enough that the heat and sun wouldn't do her any harm. She had a limited amount of time, though, and felt the pressure keenly... she needed success, and fast, and couldn't afford to be picky. She roamed in a perimeter, gaining a feel for the land... finding landmarks, looking for trails, keeping an eye out for signs of civilization especially. But most importantly, looking for herds, or lone desert dwellers... snakes, small mammals, even larger predators were all on the menu when a dragon hunted.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Cyo might have been useful if she took the time, but as fast as she rushed out? All he could do was sit there and watch the cave; perhaps he'd tidy up like a housewife and further be a lovely slut-boy. But as for Aitainyn, her traveling was much more simple as she flew around. The dunes were wide and there were only a few landmarks that did little to truly help navigate. Her wings and position above with the sun near setting was the true help; the stars were becoming visible and that meant she could navigate somewhat off them with the biggest rocks acting as basic landmarking to find her way to the oasis. It was a much better time to traverse and move; night time even with the cold would likely be a perfect time to act.

And she definitely filled her belly with a few catches; mostly small snakes, but the proteins and fats were enough to heft her up a good cup-size. Drakoni bodies knew where to deposit the excess and did it right. But mammals weren't a thing, nor larger ones.. even though she wasn't quite a dragon, perhaps the dragon moved on or perished because the large sources of food were gone. But then again, perhaps it was a mortal eater and devoured those who roamed near. That might explain the oasis having no other unsightly visitors.

As she returned to the cave with a bundle of other snakes in hand, she'd see some adjustments had been made during the search; primarily that patches of grass were absent from the oasis stretch. Inside, the harpy boy was awkwardly stuffing the grass into a tightly bound frond mat. Cyo the little merchant had some basic survival skills after all; he was making them a proper bedroll. It wasn't made of cloth so it wasn't going to be the most comfortable... but it would be better than sleeping on just the plants and certainly softer! That meant better sleep. Not to mention he had set-up a ring of stone and stuffed it with tinder. The position of it was near a chute that had some sand nearby... he must have also cleared the cave's fireplace. That meant they could both cook and cook inside. The housewife thing was definitely much more accurate for the houseboi. Fucking his butt gave him much better brains to handle this sort of work.

"Ah... c-can you come give me a hand?" He gave a beat of his wings as he struggled to stuff the last bit of grass inside the mat, scowling as he looked back at the basic necessity. "I-I wanted to be helpful, b-but you said the sun was going to be bad, s-so... I wanted to do this much. I've been trying to do this for two hours now... i-it was much easier to handle that dumb chimney than it was to handle this..."

----------------------------------------------

"H-Hnn... m-mistress."

Sunna's voice was a whisper as she did exactly as ordered and sat perfectly still for her. Those knockers were heavy in Lilith's grip, her neck tasty and practically inviting or even taunting her to try her blood out. But the horny bunfolk woman was plenty of fun without feeding and more than useful for waiting for Janis. The elfin had begun to stir by the time the soft pattering of her cunt's liquids were leaking to the mattress. She was probably getting nice and wet so she could take that fat tail; it had been her lover and she had adapted for it, after all! But there wasn't time to get to bunny-fucking, oh no. The large breasted servant bit her lip and closed her eyes, unaware of Janis finally waking and sitting up.

Right into her breast and nipple, the elfin mumbling as the bunfolk's face grew redder and her teeth nicked her lip. Her furry limbs reached out and gently grabbed the boy's head, pulling him lip-first against her nipple in her building heat. And fortunately for her, Janis latched onto it as he continued stirring and both of his arms wreathed around her for support. By the time his lips pulled away with a strand of drool between the two, Janis' naked body showed exactly how aroused he was.

"L-Lilith, I... your tits are-"

Sunna moaned out and the boy's face grew even more red; not to mention the holy warrior's dick turned rock hard as he pushed up and away a bit uncertainly. He wasn't running, though, instead his closed and blinded eyes furrowed their brows.

"W-who are you? Where... I was trying to protect Lilith and then... I was hit by something?"

Seems Janis had no clue he got cockslapped like a ton of cute boys in the imperial brothels do every day; it was up for Lilith to decide on how to approach this. Sunna was likely horny enough to fuck around with Janis and provide a pleasant show. Perhaps she could fuck both of them with a cock and her tail, or mix it up further and get into some sandwich-loving action. Either way, her sex avenue was wide; but perhaps telling Janis he was minutes from being buttpounded by a demon who had a dick nearly as big as an arm might be a bad idea. Perhaps she could save his pride a bit and lie about that... or rub it in his face. The mention of dick had clearly had an effect on him so far; perhaps she could use the story and see just how flexible this elfin was when it came to his partners.

Jiktaq

Apr 2, 2016
Lilith giggled at how Janis introduced himself to Sunna...by diving face first into her tits. The slutty bunny really was too easy to work up, it was adorable. She let out a sigh, "Janis...this is Sunna. She's a lovely, adorable little bunny I rescued from a very abusive master. Needless to say, she prefers living with me."

She gave Sunna a deep kiss before retreating from her body and slid over to be besides Janis. When she was, she wrapped her arms around the boy and drew him into a hug that would put his face in her still sizable, but not nearly as impressive as Sunna's, tits. She stroked his hair as her tail came up and coiled around his waist.

"You were incredibly brave, my dear...You tried to defend me from a big, bad demon! And almost succeeded too! Managed to give him quite the scar and made an eye of his ruined. But before you could do anymore, you were knocked out cold. I managed to use your opening against him. Sadly, I wouldn't have been able to vanquish him on my own...so I tricked him into giving me his true name and now, he is in my eternal servitude. Don't worry, I'll make sure he'll behave...after all, he can't disobey me until I release him, or if I die. Thanks to you, there's another less threat to the world."

She brought him out of her tits to give him a kiss on his forehead, "Thank you for saving me, Janis. Now, as for where you are...you're in my bed, in my lair. Me and Sunna have been tending to you while you were out. I hope nothing else is wrong or hurting. You've been out of it for a bit, the night is coming to a close."

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Aitainyn smiled at Cyo when she returned, and lay down her snakes. She went to his side and helped him stuff the mat, telling him what had happened. "I rushed out without telling you because I was in a bit of a panic. I needed to build up fat so that I can fight if I need to, and that meant hunting as soon as possible. Next time, I'll probably wait to take you with me, though I'm very impressed with what you've done here. You're quite skilled." And he sported some initiative, which she highly valued, especially in tough times like these.

She told him about the Drilgi, their good new neighbor, and the thief that the Drilgi requested her to catch.

"So, I'll dress these snakes later if you can't, keeping in mind that we may need their hides for clothing. I doubt you'll be very comfortable deeper in the tunnels... but if you have any experience in gardening, particularly in cavern soil, your help just further on up in the caves would be appreciated. It's the Drilgi's farm, but as long as we pitch in, we're welcome to it. I'm going after the thief... if you think you can help, I'll take you, but as I said. Caverns, harpies... I would assume it isn't quite your scene." She could be wrong though, hence her mentioning it. She'd learned to find snakes, and that would do in a pinch in the future, and she told him the basics about that. "It was about all I could find, though. No desert foxes or any such thing, sadly. I wonder if we can find some desert cotton somewhere... I hear it's some of the best in the world, and if you can use raw cotton..." She doubted it, though. He probably needed a loom, and all that other important stuff for clothes making. "Maybe some day."

She'd rise when she was ready to leave. "I'm going to head into the caves, and start tracking that thief down. We could learn a lot from them, especially if they're coming from civilization. Would you like to join me, or wait here, Cyo?"

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Cyo had been a blushing mess after her compliments of his skill, thankful and folding his legs as he listened to her. The mention of the drilgi had him a bit shocked, but then she kept going. All of her plans seemed fairly okay - he did try to forget the most wishful parts since he didn't want to get any hopes up that they'd have better and more proper clothing - and then she reached the last part. Of course he wasn't fit for going into a cave... but she wanted to go search? The idea of being left alone again and potentially into the dark night showed; his face picked up a frown as he carefully reached out and took the snakes from her.

"N-No, I... I can take the snakes and... take care of them. I thought that we could go out since the sun is going down a-and... I'd be better suited to that. I've been sitting around all day and... I..."

The boy gently laid the bundle of snakes down before slowly getting up, looking over at his pile of clothes; was he unable to get dressed again? It was likely that adjusting underwear wasn't so bad or impossible, but pulling on clothing with his wings must have been nearly impossible. Helping her bird and taking him out definitely seemed like it was a good idea, but tracking the thief was equally important; without it they would have to rely on their ability to grow things within the oasis before their supply of natural food wore out. It was definitely a decision that would have her suffering somehow; ignoring the birdboy might be just as bad as being unable to tend to him. The caves below beckoned however; she could definitely hear shuffling that didn't sound quite right for the size and stature of Iona. Not to mention exploring the tunnels was just as important; perhaps there were treasures here that were originally from the dragon's den but were taken deeper by servants.

Either way, she could see that Cyo was visibly upset that his work had been met with such a quick jump back to things; she may have been a warrior and worried about survival, but he was a civilian and a merchant who was thrown into this unwillingly. She needed to make the right move here... perhaps even a move that wasn't just choice alone but actions or the right words.

------------------------------------

Janis relaxed a bit with the explanations - albeit her tail did make him flush a darker red and shiver - and was spared from any sort of embarrassment. That would keep him from at least quivering and thinking about fat dick all over his face. Resting against her chest was definitely unusual for someone who had been a holy warrior virgin not long ago. Now the acolyte was rock hard, his cock standing at attention, and blindly looking up at her expectantly.

"I-I really... did all that?" His hand brushed over the spot she had kissed, averting his gaze for the moment as the bed creaked. "I guess it's good I woke up, even if it's almost day. I should really get- ngh!?"

She could feel him tense up a bit, her favorite bunny having slipped down and between his legs. Just like he had done with her, she had his thighs wrapped in her arms and tugged him so that he fell to his back with his ass up in the air and his rod dangling and dripping at full erection. Sunna didn't even hesitate, leaning in and burying her face against his butt and balls. She was rimming the boy of her own free will, Janis' girly voice growing high-pitched in confusion as his toes curled and her tongue pushed into him unceremoniously. This might be a good chance to have some unorthodox fun... but with how those large breasts were supporting Janis and the elfin was doing little more than wiggle? Was he actually wanting to get out of the hold?

"H-Haaa... wh-what... is she... d-doing Lilith? N-Ngh... m-my butt is... it feels weird! H-Hoooo... her tongue is... I can feel her breathe on me d-down... there..."

From her current position, it wouldn't be hard to let go of his waist and simply piston the bunny's pussy while sitting on Janis' face and having fun with his dick. Stopping Sunna was also an option, but this sort of initiative might be good for the developing harem-girl. Relations with Janis didn't seem threatened, either, since he wasn't complaining. If he didn't show up there might be questions, but perhaps... that was worth getting to get more than a full meal. This could be an elfin milking ceremony to reward the hero for his hard-efforts!

Jiktaq

Apr 2, 2016
Well, that was a familiar position. It seemed as if Sunna was as needy as always. She was going to need to spend some time really putting it to the bunny slut...maybe giving her cock the stretching it required after so long of not being used. Lilith looked to Janis and giggled, "If you want it to stop, dearie...you'll have to do so. Sunna here is...quite the very needy girl."

She then got off of the bed and sighed to herself, "Sunna, sweetie...if he commands you to stop, then do so. Otherwise, finish him quickly. Once done, get him dressed and escort him to Fordyk. We managed to find clothes for you too, take your pick of which you'd rather wear. If you don't know where the town is, then I'm sure Zazz'raqk, the imp, can give you the directions you need."

With her orders given, she snapped her fingers to allow the shadows to once more caress and cover her body...her true form draped in her favorite dress, heels, stockings and gloves. Everything in proper order, she said, "I have to attend to my other servants and make sure everything is in proper shape. I would have loved to spend more time with you, Janis dear...but fate has a funny sense of humor. I'll be back at Fordyk at sun down, so we may cross paths again there before or after I meet with Gilda. See you then, lover."

She then sauntered her way out of the bed chamber and made her way to the entrance where Zazz'raqk was more than likely at. She had a small team under her leadership finally. It felt so good to be back in the swing of things and be in charge. She felt like she was back in her element and that she was on the track of recovery and progression. Maybe this time...things will be different.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Aitainyn noted that he was growing restless, only a day in. And lonely. Ah, well. He was a soft creature. She had to be gentle with him. "Listen... I made a promise, and for both our sakes, I have to keep it. But I'll make a deal with you." She caressed his cheek, and put her forehead to his. "I'm going to make sure you're taken care of, in every way. I won't let you go lonely, alright? I..." She heard it. Already? The thief was down there. "The thief is there, even now, I think. Here's my deal. Give me enough time to take care of this thief, alright? I know I'm very busy right now, but I'm thinking of you. I won't forget you, I won't leave you lonely. We'll go out together, we'll do things together. You and me. But if we want to eat tomorrow, I have to do this. If we want to be welcome to stay here, I have to do this."

"When I get back, we'll do whatever you want, ok? How does that sound?" She'd give him a little smile, the best she could muster. She was working hard, and was still somewhat fatigued, trying to make everything work in a land of scarcity, with many obligations to tend to. She'd kiss his lips, holding him tight, and pet his head, coo'ing to him. "You're mine. You're mine, and I will take care of you. I promise. I'll take care of you, and I'll make you happy. Just give me a little time, my pretty Cyo." She'd kiss him again, before taking up her makeshift spear, and darting down silently into the passageway, aiming to catch the thief with a mix of stealth, and speed.

Not wearing heavy armor helped... being able to glide helped more. The cavern naturally descended, so she soared swiftly and silently towards the garden, and though there wasn't much room to fall on a foe from above, they would be very unlikely to expect something approaching so quickly, that they would have barely have any time to react once they saw her.