Dark Path [PM Jiktaq/Bubble for Invite]

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Cyo blushed at the kiss, having been a bit saddened at her choosing to handle other things. Harpies being social definitely had a part in this, but the second kiss definitely helped him brighten up after her assurances. Being told he was hers, even though he barely knew her, truly did help him accept that this drakoni would keep him safe in this ordeal. She assured him again and again and those wings gently wreathed his body as she turned and took off.

The cavern moved quickly around her - the smell of her spunk dried still quite strong even this long after - as she descended within. And crashed right into someone and outright knocked them over. The thudding of mushrooms and herb bundles hitting the floor of the farming section of the tunnel drew her gaze downward, a human in rags laying on the ground. At a glance, they definitely seemed male; they were flat-chested didn't have the most appealing hips or butt. But a tattered head-wrap lay on the floor near the individual as they sat up and crawled back, one arm clutching their goods tightly. Black hair tied into a tight, multi-jointed ponytail ran down their back and their effeminate face snarled at the drakoni as the pushed further and further back. This was definitely a girl, her voice barking out with a soft, lisp-accompanied accent.

"Leaf me be! I need these to feed my brother!" The food tumbled from her arm, the rag-dressed young human pulling a stone knife and aiming it at the drakoni and her spear defiantly. "I-I won't let either of us die from hunger because of that slafer... I won't let this be my end or his! I'm taking this back no matter what! Haaaaargh!"

The girl yelled and pushed up to her feet, the tattered rags around her feet barely hiding her dirty and beaten feet as she stabbed forward at Aitainyn. It was slow enough and easy enough to dodge without much issue. This girl seemed willing to fight... she could put an end to the thief here and now with a simple thrust. Humans were feeble and fell when run through the heart, after all... but the young woman was definitely malnourished. She likely could capture her as well; find out where the other humans are or perhaps help her... but this reminded her that the battlefield she had almost died on was one of the mortal humans. Every time humans got involved, things always got complicated. She said she was a slave; that wasn't even a fathomable idea in the empire, but out here... pleasure slaves and entertainment slaves alike were in high demand; such slaves were picked from all walks of life.

This girl, with her knife swinging skills, likely could hold promise... but the idea of contact with the civilized world also provided various benefits. If she turned this girl in, perhaps she could get help from the woman's owner; perhaps she could simply take from them and get well off. The options were expanding before her more and more, all while that girl snarled and drew the knife back in preparation for her next strike.

----------------------------------------

"W-Wait, y-you can't just leave me here! N-Nnnngh... ha-haaaaaaa...."

Grabbing his dick, Sunna began jerking the elfin off while eating his butt out; and from the way he grabbed the sheets and squeezed, it seemed he was too focused on trying to figure these feelings out. Hopefully getting his dick involved would help ensure that cumming from attention to his butthole didn't hinder that cock of his. There wasn't really answer for Sunna to give; her mouth was busy tending to one of her guests, after all.

As she made her way out to Zazz, she found him thankfully still working on the tool. The bone had been carved down into a flat shape, but still hadn't been shaped. A grip was even nestled around one end of the bone in preparation for use. The imp's bandaged head was at least cleaned up; maybe one day she should get him a wig for the sake of making him a bit more presentable... or just let him become a proper and stronger imp. Either way, his attention turned up to her as she made her way closer before he hopped off the stone he had been sitting on. He carefully extended the weapon to her while tapping the stone in the other hand against his own horn.

"It's almost ready, Lilith... I made sure to keep myself busy since we have that other one now. He mentioned something about going off anyway since you were taking too long, but... well, I think this is more important. Ritual knives like this as you know are useful for protection and spells alike. I still hope we one day can make you a proper weapon that can be a ritual tool as well as a fine weapon, but until then... well, this one needs a shape. As you know, there are various knife shapes and each has a good use."
  • "You could make a thick and straight blade, where I can fit a jagged granite piece in to allow it to act as a hardy survival knife. Always a good fall back... even if you're not one of those outdoorsy mortal types."
  • "A fine, curved karambite knife with a finely sharpened piece of obsidian is a fine weapon for assassinations and bleeding. Whether it's cutting a neck or digging through a back, it will always have an iconic use."
  • "Proper stiletto aren't very popular designs for ritual knives, but they're good for proper combat by comparison. I just have to load it with an iron band from the cart's spare parts and I'd bet you could drive it through the joints of armor. A tool that doubles as a good back-up weapon... at least better than other types of knives."
"Of course, I hope you'll stay here so I can shape it to you... otherwise I can't be sure how the knife will feel. I'll also need you to strip, so I can cut the owner's rune into you. I know how thick your skin is by now, so there won't be any nicks that you can't just cover with a bandage and it'll heal on its own while you sleep."

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Aitainyn watched the girl, listened to her... then shot a hand out, and caught her wrist. She knew knife fighting, of course, and her strength and speed were out of this girl's league, both, while she was malnourished. She tucked a foot in behind the girl's ankle, gave her a light bump with her hip, spun her around and clasped her to her chest. She'd take her knife, and tuck it into her own boot. "Come on, let's go up here to talk. Don't struggle... I'm not going to hurt you, and we're going to discuss how we can help your brother, too. You don't have to trust me yet, just don't hurt yourself while we're walking." She'd carry her, gently but firmly, up the cave passage, to where her harpy boy waited.

Once there, she'd set the girl down, and pick up a string of snake meat, cooking it nigh instantly with her fire breath, and shove it in the girl's mouth. "Eat while you listen, so I don't have to hold you. If you try to run, know that I will catch you, so just don't do it." She'd also share the jug of tea with her, explaining what it was.

"Now. You're a runaway slave, as is your brother, I take it. You're both starving." Her tone was flat, and sounded unempathetic, but that couldn't be farther from the truth. "I do not condone slavery, and never will. I will certainly not turn you into your 'master', nor will I leave you and your brother in this condition. I'm going to find a way to feed and protect you both. But, to do this, I need your help too. I need to know about where you come from, most importantly. And once you and I have a better understanding of one another, perhaps you'll see fit to bring your brother here, where I can protect him while we work to nurse him and you back to health." She cracked her shoulders, rolling her neck.

"You are skilled with that knife. If you'd been well fed, you might have even nicked me. I'm not from around here... arrived with the harpy boy through a strange portal that came out of nowhere, but I intend to make this a home. This place... do you feel its energy around you? It was once a dragon's home. Every time I look a little deeper, I find more treasure, more mystery here. An oasis, a farm in a cavern. I highly doubt the mystery ends there. But if I'm to make a go of truly exploring it, I need supplies. I need allies. And, eventually, I am going to have enemies... because I will not let your 'master' have you back. I predict they will take exception to this if they should discover me. And then, well. I'm quite a fighter, but let's hope I've expanded a bit by then." She gave a smile, a bit tight lipped, and a bit heavy lidded. She was working hard.

"So please. Consider my words. You can of course walk away... but I can't let you rob this farm anymore. It's necessary for others, and I am offering you an alternate means for you and yours. A way to not just survive... but thrive."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Grabbed and dragged back, the woman grit her teeth and struggled in vain the whole way back. Cyo sat on the bedding quietly as they returned, frowning at the cursing girl. But all that cursing ended pretty quick when food was brought up. The girl's eyes grew at the food, and tripled in size when it was put in her gullet like a cock for a whore. But she ate without hesitation and drank without even considering the idea of drugs or poison. Dirtied as the human was, the flat and rather masculine bodied female averted her gaze in defiance as the drakoni spoke.

As Aitainyn finished, she was only defiantly staring at her stolen knife.

"I'm.. not escaped. I want to escape. I was bought for my body, but this master... all he wants to do is torture me. I chose to become a pleasure slave so my younger brother could be educated and trained to entertain and be a bard... but he starves both of us and enjoys it. I learned to fight from our father but... without food like what you gave, how can I gut that man?!"

The anger in the human girl grew to an overflow, quickly jumping to her feet and raising her fists as she glared at the drakoni. This girl has likely undergone this treatment for months... and had no care for things like rules. She stole to survive and if she ran then the nation would no doubt put a bounty on her. Cyo got up and carefully approached, the click of his talons sounding as he paused and her fists were turned at him.

"Please, just let us help. You clearly need more food!"

The girl showed her dirtied but strong teeth in a snarl, but nothing came of it as her eyes rolled up a bit and she flopped down into the harpy's wings. The girl hadn't passed out but tiredly glared out from the wings at the drakoni herm.

"My brother... left tunnel... right... down the hill from the cave... camp... bring him food... before he starves... please."

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Aitainyn listened, and watched the girl. When she was done, she put a hand on her shoulder. "I'll bring him food. I'm going to borrow your knife, alright? I'll bring it back to you. I promise. Along with your brother." She'd grab a snake, cooking it on the spot, and bundling it up in a frond, along with some vegies and mushrooms. "When I get back, and you're both fed and safe, we'll talk more. Cyo, please care for her. I'll be back soon." She might be taking a risk leaving the girl with Cyo... but she wasn't armed, hopefully. Aitainyn didn't want to show more distrust by patting her down for more knives, and the way she'd watched the knife Aitainyn had taken... well, if she was acting, she was damn good. Aitainyn set off quickly, and followed the girl's directions. Left tunnel, right, down the hill from the cave. She barely stopped to memorize where she was going. Lives were on the line, and her single track mind had taken over, putting her on a mission.

She'd look, desperate to find him quickly. These two had been put through too much horror. She'd not stand for such abuse. She knew what it was to go hungry... and would wish it on no one. Thoughts of how the girl and boy could benefit her were far from her mind, truly. Her idealism outweighed her practicality in times like these. Good had its costs, but she was glad to pay them.

Reactions: Jiktaq

Jiktaq

Apr 2, 2016
Lilith mostly ignored Janis's complaints. She gave strict orders to Sunna to stop if Janis told her to quit or after getting him off once. It was in his hands on how to proceed from there and so long as he didn't stick his dick in her, he should be able to leave well enough. And there should be no fear of Janis getting lost on his way back to Fordyk as Sunna could be there to guide him.

When she got to Zazz, she looked over his work and inspected it. Over all it was looking more like a finished product that as a raw horn. The imp talking about the shape of the knife then clued her in as to why it wasn't more presentable than it was now. It made sense he was waiting on her to give him the word of what sort of knife she wanted this to be. She was only going to use this knife to allow her to do the proper rituals with her blood magic and possibly some of the infernal magic to do the more complex spells. She'd rather not have a unified magic focus for all of her spells, so she wanted to get a book to replace the grimoire she lost...to put her notes, research, and spells in while also being able to cast her magic with it.

She simply stated, "I was hoping to talk with Tywin'valio to ensure he didn't do anything too drastic that would ruin our position. But I'm sure the big boy can handle himself for a bit. Also wanted to lay down my plans for him, but this is important...I need my knife back. Also, I want curved karambite blade. This is only going to be used for official magic work...I wanna keep the risk of people recognizing it to a minimum."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The young woman seemed ready to add more, but the rate of which the drakoni took off left her running through the tunnels to the directions. At first she seemed to be going deeper, but then the tunnels began rising. It was a good many long minutes before a light besides the crystal growing in the caverns came into view; she had reached the surface and come right out of a cave. The dunes rolling around her were lower here and a rocky outcropping stood in the near distance. The largest of the rocks were obviously meant to bear the winds across the desert, whilst lower rocks were carved into and built up with lumber supports and awnings.

She had found a desert camp with an oasis pool at the middle. Trees spotted the oasis and basic irrigation around the place had seen to it that they had a lush place. It must support a good couple hundred people... but it was the first sign of life she had seen among the wastes. Only a few towers were positioned on the rocks to keep watch; some of the people visible in the waning hours of the day. This desert camp was the first real connection to this strange desert nation yet; and now she had to go and find the slaver and the boy. It was also no easy task to find the girl's brother, but considering that it would be a slave who probably looked like her? It was a possible task at the very least... but this had to be done correctly. The drakoni girl was heading into a camp and certainly couldn't just go murdering everyone or fighting her way in. The matter of urgency made this a very difficult decision, but the fate of that boy was dependent on her next actions.

There was a gate she could try to push through, or she could risk flying over the walls, or perhaps she could find a spot to try and slip through their wooden barrier; perhaps a hole? Time to decide and quickly!

----------------------------------------------

"Of course."

Zazz bowed his head, turning and grabbing the obsidian as he set to work. While she might not have had Tywin around to order and boss around, she did get to see the pyromancer dig and work the bone with a combination of the stone and his magical touch. Proper heat usage with the right saw of the blade grooved its way through the knife as he affixed the blade into a custom-cut niche before heat-sealing the horn around it. Then he began sharpening it with grains along the nearby stone before simply grinding the bone itself smoothly into a fitting shape. It was nearly an hour, the moon vanishing and the first bits of light entering the cave (thankfully not enough to reach her) before the work was done.

Etched with runes and form-fit to its obsidian edge, the karambite-style weapon was sinister and definitely looked far more like a primitive or specialized knife than a magical tool. The ridging of the horn had even been smoothed out, further helping to disguise its true identity. Zazz had done a fine job and as she was given the weapon to examine? She felt every bit of that craftsmanship; the way it weighed was perfect for her arm and general strength while the way it moved called out to her. It was a blade made for her... even if it wasn't a pristine weapon of legend like her servant wished to give his mistress.

"Well, it's done... it might not be that great, but it should let you perform your blood magic." The demon servant looked toward the sun, sighing. "I should probably go find your new servant as well... he hasn't returned which is very strange. Not to mention that elfin you brought still hasn't left..."

That was true; considering how fast she made Janis cum, shouldn't he have been done by now? The fact of the matter was she was still hearing cooing moans from inside and the male had mentioned needing to get back; perhaps her servant had got too focused on fucking or perhaps he simply got too absorbed in her astounding skill. Whatever the case, she could always go check; or perhaps she could get proper clothes from nearby and go visit a place during the day. Nothing bad could happen if she left those two consenting adults to their own devices, right?

Jiktaq

Apr 2, 2016
Watching the process of the knife making was interesting to say the very least, and helped her keep her mind off of things. It certainly was a relief to digest the idea that she would be able to do spells again of some kind. She felt naked without her knife and grimoire on her...and while she was still missing a magical tome, this would at least help.

She inspected the blade after it was done and while Zazz was talking. He had managed to nail every conversation topic that she was worrying about. She let out a sigh as she gripped the handle of the knife.

"Indeed...it seems there is a bit of a discipline issue that needs to be solved around here." She stood up straight and looked towards the inside of the cave. She narrowed her eyes, "I want you to try and find Tywin'valio...if he isn't doing anything that would compromise our position, then don't let him see you. Might as well let him believe I trust him to be competent. While you do that, try and see if you can create a discreet sheath for this blade. Do well...and you might just have bunny on the menu."

As she said that, she went to go inside of her lair with the intentions of entering her bedroom again. If she still saw Sunna and Janis fooling around, two pairs of asses were going to be turning red and it wasn't going to be from thrusting.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Aitainyn found the place she was looking for... a large encampment. There were many slaves here, doubtless, and likely many masters... learning of this place would start her on the road to liberating those that suffered under the heels of their masters. She was searching for a ponytail, on an emaciated servant, and a yellow headwrap... hopefully they'd be distinguishing features, and not common marks of slaves and masters. She wouldn't go over, and wouldn't go through, not forcefully... nor did she want to be widely recognized, not yet. It would be difficult, but she might be able to disguise herself, even hiding her drakoni heritage. As long as she kept her head down and didn't let anybody see her eyes, it might be possible, kept her tail wrapped around her leg. She'd look for a hole in the wall, so to speak, to slip in at. If she could leverage her size, that'd be useful. Then, she had to try and procure a long, concealing garment, which might require stealing. Something small and practical like that, she could stretch her sense of honor for, and promise herself to return it at a later time. She didn't like it, but she would already be running contrary to local law in helping these runaway slaves anyway, and she couldn't afford to be too choosy.

Her plan in mind, she set in motion, exercising all due diligence in stealth. She didn't want a fight, if she could avoid it, and left her 'spear' at the cave entrance. She still had her short sword, and the girl's knife, though.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
It didn't take terribly long to find a hole, but it was rather awkward for Aitainyn. The hole in question gave her some problems when her fuckable butt wedged in it a few times thanks to its size or her tail not working with the gap, but eventually she got in. It had burned a bit of time, but nothing too ridiculous; just a few kids that were now looking at her funny and whispering about her thick ass. Either way, she made her way into the camp... and got her first taste of the Dongarmen culture. Slaves dressed in revealing clothes that concealed just enough of their bodies to be appropriate; from blocking their backdoors, their pussies, their dicks, their chests. Other slaves poured glasses and danced, the campfires glowing and crackling to the sound of celebration. It was a land unlike others where slaves were for pleasure and entertainment rather than labor; completely different than back home. It wasn't hard to acquire an outfit since so many dancers seemed to remove theirs whenever they began dancing; it was a rather simple red harem outfit with some big puffy pants and a long-sleeved top to protect from the sunlight. That thankfully helped hide her scales on most of her body and the pants had room for her tail... rather convenient.

And then she saw a yellow flash. A man flanked by three large men wearing brilliant armor and carrying scimitars as they moved. And in that man's right hand was a boy she was looking for being dragged by his ponytail. He wasn't as much a boy but a young man, likely just on the cusp of proper manhood. Even with his body malnourished, there were soft curves; the pair of them likely were descended from thieves to have such agile and well-adjusted frames. The man dragged the youth to a stall and threw him, yelling down at him from behind a featureless mask with small holes for his eyes.

"I told you once, Kadir, that you will work and pay me back for your education! Now dance!"

One of the three guards moved forward and tore Kadir's rags from him, his lean body on display; even with how little he ate, there was still muscle that kept Kadir looking at least a bit in shape. He was masculine, certainly, but that was likely because his attractive features were lost beneath his hindered health. If he were given time to heal and recover, he'd likely be quite androgynous... and his sister might be quite the beauty. Either way, the guard then tore his pants away to leave him in nothing but a loincloth, forcing Kadir to stand shakily. Three on one wasn't ideal... not in a place like this; but thankfully the owner turned to leave and only left one guard posted near to stand and keep an eye on the slave. She could at least approach him... but feeding him may incur the wrath of the men and put her in a spot if it was some sort of cultural faux pas.

---------------------------------------------------

"I'd rather not have your bunny, mistress. But I will see to the rest of your tasks as ordered; he will never see me."

The imp turned and set out to his task as Lilith went inside. The main chamber alone already smelled like sex, so it wasn't surprising when she reached the bedroom and got greeted with the sight of the pair still going at it.

Janis's eyes had actually half-opened, the boy grunting and bent over her bed with his hands digging into the sheets while Sunna was on her knees behind him. Her mouth was still pressed to his butt, much of the bed covered in seed from how much Janis must have been tugged and eaten anally out to orgasm. She was actually holding him up, his legs on either shoulder and her cute tail twitching she stroked and played with his cock and balls between her tongueplay. She even pulled away with a lewd strand connecting her and his quivering backdoor, releasing his sack and instead shoving a finger into him and hammering away down to the knuckle with a soft coo.

"Good boy... now squeeze." Janis lustfully moaned into the bed, his toes curling as the lewd sound of his cum splattering the floor made the bunny laugh as she seemed to push and press on his prostate. "That's the spirit! You're so much fun... you keep cumming with your butt and you're a virgin back here!"

"Mmmn... ghn..."

Janis slowly pushed himself up, his erect nipples covered in cute bite marks from the bunny's playing. But the control and voice of her bunny implied she hadn't given into her heat and Janis was responsive. It seems like they had genuinely just got absorbed into the sex and experimenting with the boy's rear end. Considering half of her room was covered in elfin spunk, clearly they were learning exactly how to make him blow his pure soul's load. If it wasn't for the fact that Sunna and her big jugs and body were absent of any real amount of cum on her, then it'd make one think she wanted to get pregnant. But she wasn't even drinking it or riding him; she was simply smiling and making Janis forget all about his job in Fordyk and think only about satisfying his butt curiousity for the day. Sunna was thankfully the first to notice her mistress, flushing dark red before carefully withdrawing her fingers and getting up, grabbing the boy and throwing him onto the bed.

Her servant and her guest quickly worked together to form a gift from Sunna and an unintentional display for Lilith. With her cunt dropping and resting so that his cock was pinned between their bodies among the piles of seed, she pinned the boy and pressed her tits to his face with their legs up and back. She had that well-tongued and well-lubed boy hole winking at her beneath the no doubt emptied testicles whilst Sunna's dripping and eager cunt and similarly virgin tight butt were aimed at her. Sunna reached her hands back and spread her cheek while using her legs to spread Janis' legs.

This "gift" could let her get Janis on his back, fuck Sunna, or simply spend her day reaming them... but this was also about getting her servant on task, right? She'd have to turn down the golden opportunity to have both of them moaning and around her finger to be a serious and upstanding demonic regime leader. She couldn't have her holy boy pawn screwing around with her slutty bunny instead of building face with Fordyk since he was her way to taking the town over! This was an important thing and they were messing it up with all their hot... body-mashing... hole-offering sex, Sunna looking back and removing her tits from Janis' face before pushing into a tongue-filled kiss.

This was definitely inappropriate!

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
There was celebration going on, which gave Aitainyn her 'in'. She had done this particular number before, when certain... situations called for it. Stealth wasn't her strong suit, so trying to steal keys would be foolish in the extreme. She got close, hiding the leaf of food next to a close stall, squirreled away out of sight, and approached the guard... stumbling, heavy lidded, laughing. She draped her hair over her face, hiding her features. Hopefully he wouldn't notice how pale her skin was for this clime. She rubbed up on the guard, her short self pressing massive tits to him, and finding any bare flesh she could and licking it, before giggling and twirling 'drunkenly' away, crooking a finger at him and beckoning him around the side of the cages.

"Hey, handsome... I've got something for you." She'd look around conspiratorially, noting only the boy she sought to free could see them from the side and would whisper,

"He can watch, but no one else, ok? Back here~" A free good time with a drunken dancer oft did the trick, and she was a dancer. Mastery of the blade came in many styles, and she didn't terribly limit herself... she could dance with the best of them.

If she couldn't pull him aside where no one would witness, this would be more risky and difficult, but she wasn't leaving without that boy.

Jiktaq

Apr 2, 2016
To say she was unamused at this display was...putting it mildly. At the sight of this "gift", the demoness took the opportunity it presented. She strolled up to a side of the bed closest to them and let her tail act out her thoughts. And those thoughts were resoundingly obvious as two sharp slaps echoed through out the room. That thick tail struck like lightning as it slapped both of the toys' asses.

She crossed her arms as she said, "I distinctly remember ordering you...to stop playing with him if he were to ever say stop, and after he first cums. He is a very important figure in a nearby town and I do not want people to be asking questions." Another slap came to their asses from that tail. The vampire let out a sigh, "I reward ambition...but I do not tolerate disobediance. He should be at Fordyk by now and you should have been coming back home."

Some more slaps, "I want the two of you to get cleaned up and get to Fordyk as soon as possible. If anyone asks where he has been, tell them that he saved you from bandits or something, and then head back here so I can administer your punishment. Sunna. Do not make any more mistakes."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The guard was uncertain, but the way she pushed against him and acted did the trick; she'd feel a hard smack and then a squeeze across her ass. The guard definitely seemed on board, shooting a look at the boy before following along with her and into some privacy. The plan worked for separating the guard, the man instead choosing to push her up against the wall face-first as his hand on her ass shifted to instead move to her cunt. He spoke in a foreign language outright, leaning closer as he seemed about ready to turn the offered private dance into a free fuck; perhaps the communication issue was at fault.

But thankfully for her in more ways than one, there wasn't a need to spin around and fight him in all that armor; a single thunk sounded as the man dropped to his knee and tilted to one hand with a confused gasp. But then the donation bowl that had been set by the weak boy swung into view, smashing the guard in the face with a gush of blood from his now-broken nose and dropping the man with a hard crack against the ground.

Kadir let the tip bowl fall and staggered into the wall of the private backstreet, gasping for air and sliding to the floor. He must have had an idea of what this guard was capable of and rushed in... but the act of beating a man with his limited strength with an improper weapon had taken a deadly toll. Those eyes of his looked at her for a moment, closing the next as he gasped for air.

"Run... they killed... sister... fine... dead."

The bundle of food was still available and this boy was here, but did he really believe his sister was dead? Feeding him here and now would only get problematic, especially with the fallen guard. The better move might be to flee and take him with her and away from this camp for now. Taking him back to the cavern would unite the siblings but moving him that far would sap even more out of him and likely leave him worse for wear far longer. But if she didn't leave now... well, there were more guards and people in this camp to connect the dots and leap to assumptions that it would get far messier far faster than it would clean itself up and resolve peacefully.

-----------------------------------------

"Hooooo... ooo..."

Janis squirmed weakly with the adorable cry as his cum leaked idly from the smack; his butt must have been super sensitive and ready for a fucking after that. Unfortunately for him and a pouting Sunna, they got hit again and his cum laced up their body between her tits and all over his face. Sunna was the one to take attention to her mistress, however, and fearfully paled at her mention of disobeying. It seemed her order had either been missed or forgotten; because as she delivered these additional slaps that made a huge mess out of the now cum-covered elfin and the messy-breasted bunfolk, Sunna could only meekly nod at her orders.

"Y-Yes... m-mistress. I-I apologize, I-I... I just got so into it and he was enjoying it... a-and he didn't cum for the longest time..."

She quickly rolled off the acolyte with her ears sagging rather pitifully as she wreathed her arms around the blind elf and gently dragged him off the bed. Their red asscheeks shined the whole time that she quickly got the pair of them cleaned and dressed the elfin; not that he was very sensible at this point. Unlike Sunna who was operating on the same sleeping schedule as Lilith, the boy had been up for a long time and basically been unintentionally trained in the first stage of butt-slut training.

It was about an hour later before Sunna returned; her hood was pulled up and around her ears shamefully as she entered the demoness' chambers. Her new outfit looks good; hugging in the right places and making her look like more than a slave. The only exception was the woman's collar still wreathing her neck. Her hands moved to her somewhat contained chest as she bowed her head with both palms over her heart; a very basic slave training that proved just how effective her imperial breaking had been when they were teaching her to be a slave servant.

"M-Mistress, I... apologize with all my heart and accept... a-any punishment you deem fit..."

The huge breasted bunny slowly lowered to her knees, then her hands, before pressing her face to the floor with her ears spilling out of the front of the hood to rest facedown with her. Like this, it was obvious that perhaps just fucking her silly bunny was truly a waste; she knew how to serve better than most could at the very least. The punishment here would be one of great importance that would shape her relationship further with Sunna. Lilith had already established her bunny was to be her bedslave and reinforced it earlier by her loving reaffirmation and display of affection; but now it was time to teach her how she would serve whilst in bed or out of it, regardless of whether that mouth was eating Lilith out or she was working that slutty bunny pussy.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Aitainyn was amazed that the guard never felt the tail above her butt as he manhandled her. She was fully prepared to do a dirty deed or two to wait until the proper moment when his pants were around his knees, but it didn't come to it. Kadir proved his valor in one fell swoop, and Aitainyn's eyes went wide. The sight of that boy, near to death's door, protecting her with what he must have assumed were his final moments as a living man, was something she'd never forget. She caught him before he could fall, held him, and smiled, eyes moist, in a way she hadn't smiled in over fifteen years. "Your sister's fine, and you're going to be with her."

She'd lower herself, and ease him onto her back, then as stealthily and quickly as she could, move across the stalls and grab his lunch on the way. Once they were close to the wall where the hole was, she'd pull out cooked snake meat, and shove it in his face, before disentangling the two of them, and finagling him through the hole in the wall. It would be a rough on him, but he'd endured hell already. Food in his belly, and a safe place was what he needed, and he needed it now. Once she got him through, she'd be out right behind him, this time carrying him like a babe in arms with the food on top of him, and spreading her wings, to all but fly back to where his sister waited. If nobody and nothing got in there way, it would be a swift journey indeed, and smooth. Much less jostling with the wings in play, good for someone in poor health. She would have to find better ways to feed everyone, but once she had them all together and able to think clearly, they were going to start hatching somewhat more ambitious plans.

They wouldn't merely survive... they would thrive.

Last edited:

Jiktaq

Apr 2, 2016
It was a bit harsh, but it got results. The bunny was taking the Elfin boy away and escorting him back to Fordyk. As she did, Lilith looked around at the room and sighed...it was doubtful she could walk around here without stepping in some of the aftermath of the time Sunna and Janis spent together. What a waste.

As she waited for Sunna to get back, Lilith had left her knife on a raised surface around the master bed and explored the lair. She was curious about the ins and outs of the whole place. When she felt it was close to time for Sunna to get back, she went back to the sullied bedroom.

When she did get back, Lilith stood before her in her full, true glory...though still dressed in her favorite dress and accessories. She had crossed her arms and stared down at the slave girl as she apologized. Her eyes were cold and distant, putting on the affect of a very displeased and angry mistress. When the bunny was done groveling, Lilith decided to act.

The vampiric succubus had turned her back on the girl. The tail meanwhile slithered over to the slave and cupped her chin. She used the tail to tilt the girl's head up and begin to stand. As Sunna was forced to stand, Lilith began to talk.

"That boy...is the apprentice of a very competent and very stern warrior of holy might. If anything were to happen to have that man come snooping around, I could very well be dead. Janis only likes me because he is naive enough to believe in good in corruption and I have went out of my way to cultivate good will. It is unlikely his master will give me the same courtesy."

The tail would leave the girl's chin and went to wrap around her waist...before yanking to signal her to come closer to Lilith. The mistress continued, "You need to understand the gravity of the situation. I did not tell you this before because there was no need. I gave my orders and I expected you to follow, but you didn't. I even had to tell you that I was going to punish you to ensure you would do your task. That shouldn't have to happen, my little bunny."

When Sunna was just within arms-length away from Lilith, the tail unwrapped around her waist...which allowed Lilith to turn and look at her. She still had that hard gaze, but she didn't do anything else but continue talking, "Now...I will let it slide, this one time...as he is back at the village while it is still early in the morning, and this is more to blame for your...nature. But the next time you do something I find worth punishing, you will suffer it three times as hard. And we'll have to start on a regiment to make you more...attentive, when you are performing your duties. You must be capable of performing orders at all times, and be as close to perfectly dependable as you can possibly be. Anything less will be useless."

She then gestured to the entire room, "We'll begin your regiment here. I won't be using you for entertainment until this room is so spotless I could eat off of the floor. Start with the bed so I may rest upon it until night time. Only once everything in this room is clean, will I accept you back into my bed."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Feeding him a bit of the food definitely helped, even if he was groaning all the way to the wall and back to the gave. Even with it resting in his lap, the sheer act of her moving to escape before being noticed and chased preventing him the chance to eat.

By the time they returned, he was quiet and half asleep or passed out in her arms. Cyo had carefully moved the sister to one side and sleeping. It was for the best that she wasn't awake to see her brother brought in, Cyo quickly getting up and helping usher her to put the boy down and get him fed and tended to. The hunger pains they were going to experience was anything but pleasant; this was going to likely be an all nighter... and not in the good way for their little amount of supplies. To thrive, they needed to help the two survive this and hope...

After a night of sweating, painful twisting and turning, and plenty of times where Cyo spilled water trying to handle it for the weak siblings? It was done at last.

Cyo was resting nearby and was curled up quite tightly so his feathers could keep him warm in the night wind gently flowing into the cave. For the most part, the place was maintaining its temperature well. Both of the siblings were curled up to one another, the sister burying her weaker brother's head into her bosom as they huddled for every drop of warmth. They had eaten most of the meat from those snakes and left them without supplies, but the sister stirring was going to give Aitainyn her chance. The girl carefully reached a hand back to her brother's large ponytail and smiled as she wearily closed her eyes. Even if the worst came that they were hunted, they were free and fed a better meal than they'd likely had in some time. The stomach cramping had required tea just to help alleviate... and now the girl's eyes opened and looked over toward the drakoni as they were the sole ones awake.

"My name is Kana... thank you... for saving Kadir. We're humans and slaves, yet you helped us... you even fed us and gave us a place to sleep...

---------------------------------------

Apart from the master's room, there was little for her to have checked in the absence of the two; this cave was in disrepair, after all.
  • The main chamber where the spirit seemed to manifest and lurk about was the center of the lair.
  • The servant chambers were a hall that led to four large barracks; in their current state they would likely be better used as personal rooms.
  • A dining room. A place to keep slaves with plenty of cubbies to support a small, rural village population for feeding and labor.
  • A bathing area. Connected to the main chamber and the bedroom, it allowed a good few people to bathe with ease as well as holding a personal bath.
There was a broken and rubble-filled staircase; a job that would require many hands and not just a strong person. No telling what sort of things lay in this lair waiting for discovery... but it needed people for that.

And then we're back to her speech and appraisal of Sunna.

The bunny girl followed and walked, listening and shamefully averting her gaze. All of this was her fault and she wasn't rejecting it; being told that she was irresponsible seemed to only dig her guilt deeper. Even though she was forgiven, there was little to suggest she enjoyed being scolded and told that she had messed up. This new regiment was accepted with only a nod as she moved to the bed and did the only thing she could with the lack of proper cleaning tools; she lowered down to the sheets with her face flushing red as her mistress no doubt awaited the cleaned up mess.

Sunna's tongue rolled out and she licked a long streak of seed away. And then did it again. Remarkably, there was little liquid trace left in the sheets as she worked step by step. Her right hand even moved up to brush her hair and ears out of the way a few times, looking quite erotic as she lapped an entire load and swallowed again and again. The slut training had a use; and in a matter of minutes the bed was clean. Not to mention that her legs were shaking and her face glazed with arousal and some of the cum sticking to her face. Lucky for her, most of this spunk was fresh thanks to the magic of the chamber and there was little hygenic problems with cleaning the bed away. She dropped to her knees before her mistress, waiting to see if she would take her bed before whispering.

"M-Mistress... h-how... would you like me to clean the floor?"

Her hands fidgeted uncertainly, rubbing them together as she looked up with a mix of shame and curiousness.

"I-I can remove my clothes and use them i-if... you desire. Or continue... l-licking or.. or collect it and smear it on myself to bathe away. P-Please, I-I want to be forgiven! I-I don't want to be punished..."

The way the last word fell away and her eyes darkened, it made it clear that Tywin had done his fair share of abusive punishment of her adorable bunny in the past. She had been helped to cum and hadn't been getting treated badly beyond some disciplinary spanks; this was her desire to maintain this loving relationship. Degrading her, however, would definitely have a more serious effect; it would teach her that she had to follow orders but no doubt hurt that image of a close and intimate connection that glowed when she was being kissed and played with or when she presented herself for Lilith.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Aitainyn helped as much as she could. She made hot tea for them, and gathered tinder and fallen wood from the oasis, building a small fire to keep them warm. She didn't have blankets for them, but they'd work on that. When the sister rose from slumber to talk to her, Aitainyn first handed her her dagger back to her. "Of course. I'll not leave anyone I can help to a fate such as that. I'm sure there are hundreds, if not thousands more in the desert in situations just like yours..." She shook her head.

Aitainyn took a moment to get comfortable, then told her the story of her arrival with Cyo. From the angel and the imp, to the kidnapping, the stand off, the portal, then dealing with the Drilgi, and her promise to stop the thief. There weren't enough supplies, of course, but Aitainyn had bigger plans anyway. There would be enough supplies... once they started a proper settlement. She told her she planned to use this as a base of operations, create a fully fledged community from this place. She had no money, no contacts, no allies and no supplies for the morrow, but Aitainyn seemed undaunted by it all. "I wish I didn't have to ask anything of you, but I do. I need to know about the settlement you came from. I have little, but I am experienced with a sword, used to a mercenaries life, and we have an immediate need for supplies. A contact or two that could get me work while we build would be appreciated, if you know anyone. I need to meet people, make allies who might be sympathetic in the future to the idea of a free settlement, willing to take in runaway slaves. Willing to defend them. Right now... you're the best I've got, the one who knows the most about where we are. I don't even know the name of where I just got your brother from, let alone understand the balances of economics and politics in the area.

There was so much to do, but so little she could do without a steady base of operations, and an income.

Last edited:

Jiktaq

Apr 2, 2016
Lilith was rather surprised with the chosen method of cleaning of the bed. She as about to protest in when she saw the results of the licking. It produced surprising and pleasant results. It looked as if she could actually lay down on it comfortably again. Then again, it shouldn't be that surprising. Considering how hedonistic her earlier ancestors must have been...having a master bedroom where liquids don't cling to the surface of things must have been an ingenious idea just to survive because everything would be wet with some combination of sexual after take and blood. If you trace far back enough...everyone's ancestors must have been savages of some kind.

Laying down on the bed, she sighed as she looked over to the rest of the room, thinking over Sunna's question. She thought it out loud.

"Well...don't want you ruining the clothes we had just gotten you. Putting it all over yourself however would just have you dripping all over the place. Licking seemed to have produced good results, but even I would think licking the floor would be unhygienic and too much of a hassle..."

She looked over to her slave girl and eyed her up and down. She thought carefully over what the next step should be, as well as a bit of what to do with Sunna's training management to have her take better control over her sexual desires. And that is when it hit her. It seemed the same genius that struck her ancestors was striking her now. She grinned as she reached over and picked up her knife.

The demoness gave her command, "Put your clothes away so they don't get ruined. Then, I want you to take all of the semen and juices here... rub them on yourself, as much as you can. But, only on your neck, your breasts, your stomach, and the front of your thighs. Do not worry if you can't fit all of it on those spots alone...we'll take care of it later."

With that said, she began inspecting her knife and do practice slashes. It helped her keep her mind focused as she thought about her next moves in regards to this lair as well as what to do in the future in general.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
After the lengthy storytime, the sister averted her gaze rather uncomfortably. It was quite likely she wasn't intending to learn nor get dragged into this at all; she had only been trying to steal and had been caught by Aitainyn. But there were questions worth asking; hospitality in need of being repaid at the very least. Carefully sitting up and shifting so that her brother could lay his head in her lap, she looked to the drakoni and looked to the sleeping Cyo.

"The most valuable commodity in this land are entertainment slaves. Pleasure slaves are a close second... so those are the most valuable piece of commerce here in Dongarme. But... you would be foolish to take in runaway slaves; most who runaway in this land aren't doing it to escape bad masters... they do it because they have broken the law."

Letting that sit for the moment, she looked to the knife that the herm had taken from her.

"I stole that knife and that is only the beginning of what most runaways do. Slavery here... servitude... can be bought out of. My brother only wanted to become a dancer and yet... he was forced to work day in and day out to pay the debt for me as that man abused me. It weakened him faster than me and that is the only reason I did not become a killer. I was too weak and had to support him... all I could become was a thief. But the others who are worse than us... they would have killed you in the caves or captured you to rape you and sell you away for coin."

Her gaze rose, pointing to the blade.

"The place you went to is known as Al'qurao; a small camp compared to the bigger oasis towns. The only one I knew who would have work for someone like you would have been my previous master, but-"

"I got work for you."

The thudding of feet drew the woman's attention beyond and over the drakoni's shoulder. Iona, with her tits out as per usual, looked over at the two as her hands went to her wide hips. The armored woman seemed to recognize her thief, but chose to ignore it as she looked over to the harpy boy.

"I need him, though. Let me borrow him when the sun comes up and I'll take you into town; let you sell iron I dug out the other day. Friend of mine will probably hire you after that, if you're willing to suck him off or ride him for a while. I'm not a fan of towns but he brags about jobs and his money all the time; it's enough to afford large places... if you're up for dealing with the pervert and his shenanigans. Bird boy and I will be handling replanting; take the other surfacedwellers with you or leave 'em here, but keep them out of our way, neighbor. Topwalkers never bring good things."

--------------------------------------

The bunny gave a nod, but even if it had been her idea it still seemed to embarass her. The soft patter of her clothes on the bed and the clean spots of the floor signaled her undressing was complete; now it was time to start her messy job. That soft skin slipped away beneath a shimmering layer of spunk, her tits lewdly bouncing from time to time and leaving a sticky, strandy mess between the jugs. The longer it went, the more messy it became; but by the time the room was spotless and she was standing covered in Janis' seed? It was a fine enough job; and her slave felt both shame and arousal as she resisted her instinct to lick her palms or rub the seed over her. The lesson was definitely sinking in.

The plans for her lair were very limited; this lair had problems that were honestly a large investment. In many ways, it seemed like a no-brainer to take a new home and make it hers. There was no protection or outside fortifications which made this place unsafe if she started building a bad reputation. Her knife swishing reminded her that sometimes the best way to take a place was through violence; she did have a peaceful entryway into gaining some power in Fordyk, but there was also going to be a bloody path soon enough. If Janis were corrupted after that other man left the town - as Janis has said again and again he was intended to be his replacement - then she could likely overwhelm the manor with her demon entourage. Hell, Janis on her side would make it even easier.

Aside from either acquiring slaves from the population of the villages or area nearby, her options moving forward were small with real estate and resources. More valid cases lay before her with her servants.

While Sunna was her punish slut, she could take the girl on a quest to train her tomorrow; her skills could alleviate a lot of problems if she could overcome her meek nature. She could make a nimble scout that could act, just as Zazz currently does, but with better efficiency thanks to her size and even a simple stone knife. She could also make a wonderful spy with some harsh discipline; sucking the right man's cock here and there, she could infiltrate courts or businesses and supply or start leaking goods. And, of course, there was the option to turn her bedmaiden into a harem warrior. Sunna's massive tits meant that fighting in a melee would be challenging... but she could definitely wrap her tits enough to wield various bows. A proper archer would be useful for any attacks or defense... she certainly could have used a good one in the prior castle.

Zazz'raqk, whilst he was away currently, could also very likely be helped to improve his abilities. That pyromancy skill of his could be refined into something rivaling a proper flame mage and give her a powerful tool for facing other magic users. But his brains were another useful tool she could turn practical; his abilities could be mixed with a more... unrestrained approach. He could viciously sabotage the area and other places to hinder and throw things into their favor. Without one of these things, however, there was no way to truly upscale her imp's power.

And then there was also Tywin - her newest capture - and his ability to fight. She could turn him loose, teach him to harness his demonic rage and set him as a berserker and raider on the area. It would put the fear of hell into those who walk the area and perhaps make patrols more predictable; raid an area hard enough and they turn a blind eye somewhere else. His stature was also fitting for a demonic knight, albeit without the armor. With the right gear and training, he could become imposing beyond the foolish mortal realm's holy orders. And, of course, his expertise as an adventurer could be retooled. He already had gone to try and find them a beast for the cart; encouraging and sending him out could net them treasures and likely throw rewards into a random pool... but compared to the other two options, his fighting prowess wouldn't draw on his bloodline and would remain truly unrefined.

When the morning ended, she could continue sitting around and contemplating... or she could try to put that knife to work. Damston was still plenty ripe with opportunity and there was no doubt things to do at the much larger city of Bridgetown; she had forgot to get a true account of events from that place, since she knew Damston was alight with the execution of Tywin and had been in Fordyk to see the group and the drakoni dispute. She had a reputation on its track to becoming good in Fordyk... but in Damston and Bridgetown, she could no doubt set herself up as a town villain or maybe another 'good' person. The corrupt part of her still hungered to take Janis, too... but he was but a morsel in her domination path for this region. She needed to start getting active and taking things into her full control. She had a weapon and could use her blood magic... so perhaps she could even roam and find a juicy target. Her roaming had given her Janis, after all... it may be just as profitable.

"M-Mistress? You're... s-staring at that knife... v-very weirdly. M-May I please go bathe now?"

Sunna was still waiting for her next order, shaking uncontrollably as she pressed her thighs together to stifle her arousal. She'd been waiting while Lilith's mind raced... and was certainly starting to get horny if the veins of fluid running down her legs was anything to go off of.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Aitainyn smiled to listen to her, nodding. Good. They had good sense, they were realists. Just taking in run away slaves was a bad idea on many levels, unless you had the might of a nation behind you. Yet, without options, aimless, Aitainyn was willing to do exactly that if she made all her decisions herself. She thought in too narrow a way, in a way that threatened to miss the big picture... she needed realists at her side. When Iona popped in, Aitainyn's heart could have burst with relief. The offer was so much appreciated. "Then you shall have him. I should not speak for him in such a way, perhaps, but we have few enough good options to us right now." She would convince him however she had to.

She looked back at the girl and her brother. There was no way she wanted to lose these two. Cyo she had little use for... he was an innocent caught up in all this, but he also had no talents that she had noticed, that were useful. Not here, not in this situation, not at this time. She was glad Iona had a use for him. She owed Iona a lot, and her debt grew larger still. "Your brother, and you. I want to hire you. I can't pay much, not yet, but that will change. I've seen your spirit, his spirit. I formally extend to you the invitation to join the Cupitor Immortalis... my mercenary company." Her eyes blazed, ambition stirring still more, ready to leap at the opportunities presented. She could handle a lech or two... she would build a powerful private army. From that base of power, such ideals as freeing slaves weren't so terribly impossible.

She turned to Iona. "My debt to you grows. We will sell your iron for you, and meet your friend, gladly." She turned to the girl. "I won't ask you to go back, not yet. I plan to find a way to buy or steal your slave contracts, so that you'll be legally free. I need people like you at my side. You have indomitable spirits, and so much potential. I know your brother wished to be a dancer... and I can train him to it. I have studied many sword arts, and some are more ceremonial in nature, involving lengthy lessons in dance." She'd questioned many of those lessons, back in the day. She remembered well the feel of her master's stick, smacking her about her head and thighs for questioning him. She'd even learned erotic dancing, though she only years later came to find he truly hadn't taught her just for his own perverted benefit. He'd taught her because he knew she'd need it to survive. She missed many of her old masters... some were wiser than she had ever realized while learning under them.

She looked down at Cyo, frowning. He was so soft, so lost here. She was fine in the fire, it was where she had lived all her life. But him... she worried for him. What else could she do to help him, though? She pet Cyo's head while he lay there, a small, comforting gesture, and symbol of her affection.

Aitainyn finally held the knife by the blade, and put the grip in her new friend's hands. "Think on it. My name is Aitainyn. And keep this knife. Remember what it means to you, what you did. What you had to do, and why. What lengths would a sister not go to to save her brother?" She believed there was good in everyone. The capacity, certainly, for all walks of beliefs... but there was so much good to be found, if one was willing to fight for it, to look for it. She chose to believe in this girl, and her brother. To believe they were good, and deserved better, and that they were worth saving.

Jiktaq

Apr 2, 2016
She was lost in her thoughts as she focused in on the blade of the knife. There was a lot to process, a lot to think about. Her current position in things gave her many branches to route about and explore hypothetically...but she could only do so much. In a way it was a bit of a blessing. All decisions she has to make carried huge impacts and there was a lot of pressure to make decisions on the spot. It helped knowing that once she made a decision, there was no back tracking and she would have to commit. This allowed her to create hierarchies of choices depending on her needs and desires of the moment and what seemed to outweigh others at a given time. It helped form a linear decision path for her.

Her thoughts and rationals were interrupted by the slutty bunny asking if she could bathe. This made Lilith blink a few times and shake her head as she got out of her thoughts. She looked to Sunna and eyed the slave girl up and down to see the aftermath of her "cleaning" had done. Seeing it, she looked back to the knife and eyed its blade. She then let out a sigh, "No..."

She put the knife gently away besides the bed and then raised a hand to snap the fingers. The shadow clothing disappeared to leave her naked on the bed. With that same hand still raised, she pointed downwards on the bed, "Lay on the bed...on your back. And no matter what happens...do, not, move, a, muscle. I don't want the bed to be ruined again."

Once Sunna laid down on the bed, Lilith wasted no time. The slave's mistress would roll over and lower herself down on the girl's body. It seemed the slutty bunny would be getting a bath...but not in the traditional sense. Because, starting on the left thigh, Lilith unfurled her long, demonic tongue and started to firmly lick at the cum that was sticking to it. It wouldn't really satisfy her, thanks to the amount of cum that was drying up and being absorbed into the girl's skin...but it would prevent her from feeling any hunger pains for the day until she could get a proper meal. Plus, it would really rile up the bunny girl without her feeling any actual physical pleasure, which would add to the punishment. So, this was victory in Lilith's books as she set about giving the girl a bath by liking all the spots lathered in the Elfin cum.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Taking her blade, Kana averted her gaze bashfully at the acknowledgement of her efforts. Her free hand gently stroked her brother's head, leaning in and closing her eyes as decided to rest while on alert. Considering the pair would be staying, it wasn't all that bad for her to be at least somewhat on the lookout. After all, they were escaped slaves now; there would no doubt be people hunting for them.

Cyo on the other hand stirred beneath her touch, pushing into her hand for a moment before his eyes slowly slipped open and his head turned to face her. The affectionate display had him remain still, rubbing his head into her hand for a few moments before carefully placing his wings against the ground and sitting up beside her. The bird boy looked beyond her to Iona, the Drilgi giving a small wave of her hand and plopping her way back to her stretch of the tunnels. She had no reason to wait around; her exchange would be coming later after all, right? It was now that Aitainyn had time to think; that she may have the aid of two but also had this soft and defenseless harpy to care for. They could be mended to health and face battle with a bit of training... but what true sort of chance did Cyo wield?

The merchant's potential, however, wasn't entirely flawed as she stayed up close. The way his eyes looked at her and then averted as if to spot some bug crawling in the corner of the room made it easy to tell his eyes were good. With goggles, the flyboy likely had natural speed over the powerful wings she bore. Cyo would have made a great scout and still could. His ability to work with things could easily be improved as well with proper protection; acquiring some sort of harpy feet protectors and some books could let him turn all his freetime into a crafting time. They may not even need to take ore into town; they could refine it here and make things to sell. But distant memories also spoke of something harpies all had a talent for: singing. With the right work and a modified instrument, he could be a bard that could tell the tales and keep things gentle. His presence in this cave was already a morale boost; all the times he dropped something and Kana and Kadir laughed was proof of it.

Her birdboy, as innocent and fluffy as he was as he pushed that feathered scalp into her hand, wasn't entirely weak; he just needed direction. And as he finally broke away from her touch, she saw the dark-skinned boy smile and blush now that they had some privacy with the siblings resting and Iona leaving.

"Aitainyn... I... want to thank you... for saving me from that imp. Even if I never see my home again, it's better to be alive... here... now... than enslaved for life." Carefully looking to the pair on their bedding nearby, his voice lowered solemnly. "I know that for certain having seen these two. A demon couldn't be any better than their owner. I might not have my goods or... or any skills beyond some survival help, but... I will keep helping you. You could have ruined my life, but you tried to save it... and... you keep trying to save things. I thought about flying out and trying to find a better way to help, but... after seeing them, it made me realize that... maybe I'm not fit for fighting. But I can help by taking care of them, helping with this den, or making you feel good; I don't mind any of it either. This is how this has to be; how we survive and turn this around. So... don't worry about me so much. I want you to believe in me, too; and I'll do my part until you can relax."

---------------------------------------

Her loyal bunny obliged, even if the bunfolk wasn't quite certain what this was going to bring. Her cute tail was visibly shook between her legs as she kept them just wide enough and held her breasts carefully with the cum sections that didn't get absolutely smeared. And as the mistress brought her bare fom low, she had even been a bit hopeful that this would be satisfaction for her. But then the tongue ran down her thigh, the girl's pussy dampening and her body twitching as she locked up a bit. She knew her order and was vehemently doing her best to remain still. Tywin trained her to try and impress her master well, whether or not it was him, through all that abuse as well.

Sunna's sweat, girl-juice, and Janis' seed made quite the interesting meal; it was sweet and plentiful in energy. Mixing the best of both clearly had its advantages! Not to mention that this intimate tongue bath-feeding was giving her the chance to grab and feel the meaty parts and learn just how good the curves and weight to Sunna was. She wasn't overweight or even really thick, but fit from all her carrying and physical labor between her nights of getting slammed like a good slut. It took little time to clean one thigh and transition to the other, the scent of the bunfolk's desire wafting up to her by the time she finished right near that pussy. Her legs were truly impressive; all the time she licked and intimately sucked or played with the girl's meaty proportions she could feel muscle. Bunfolk truly had great leg strength befitting their heritage of demon hares and rabbits.

Her stomach was smooth and tight as well; her core strength had to be high from carrying Tywin's stuff back in her prior ownership. The angle allowed maximum intimacy as she neared that adorable inner belly button and its sensitive skin. Her tongue lapping away at the precious food source made those cute furry legs quiver and gently wrap her mistress tightly. While it was movement, she remained largely still; her slutty Sunna had done well to make it this far without overtly losing control. She could probably drop down and start eating her out and get her cumming in seconds with how hot and bothered she was.

So it was no surprise that as she reached her hands and tits, the bunny began suffering the worst; her nipples stood lewdly stiff on those fat cum-glazed mounds. Her bunny looked delicious; her lips on the breast and tongue around fingers ensured the girl cried in lusty agony, her ears twisting side to side as she wanted to instinctively throw her head but couldn't because of her neck. Her fear and meek demeanor kept her perfectly submitted and following this order better than most probably would, bringing one of her hands agonizingly to hook and grasp at the collar once her fingers were cleaned up.

"Fuuuck... fuuuck me mistress. M-My pussy is so hot and needy... th-this is... this is agony!" Her thighs wrapped tighter around Lilith, tugging hard enough on her collar that her skin and the cum on her neck's sides and throat strained red slightly. "P-Please... please fuck me... I-I'm so sorry for disobeying... I-I'm your needy slut... I-I-I learned my lesson, please stop teasing me and fuck me pleasefuckfuckfuck..."

Gritting her teeth, the girl's tits weren't even halfway cleaned... those adorable nipples were still plenty coated and covered with delicious seed. Her fuck-servant was mumbling beneath her breath but had been largely staying still... had she earned more punishment through those naughty nipples? She could give her fat cow pair a nice piercing; with her ritual knife, she could use the blood from piercing them to actually make small blood gems like brilliant rubies! Or perhaps she was deserving a reward for her hard efforts and could give Lilith's body its first chance at using her cock again. Putting a load in her and trying to knock Sunna up could definitely make things interesting if she tried to scientifically prove how often bunfolk had multiple birth pregnancies! But that didn't seem right either; perhaps torturing her slave a bit more but keeping things nice was a better way to end this; the morning was still young for her to fuck and abuse her girl in their ceremoniously rough sex. Yesterday taught Lilith that.

Jiktaq

Apr 2, 2016
The tits really were the hardest part to work on for Lilith...all mostly thanks to the sheer size of them! This rack was absolutely ridiculous, she just had to think of comments about it every time it became relevant somehow. And it seemed as if the punishment was getting to the poor girl...good, otherwise it wasn't much of a punishment. To help shut her up but also torment her more, Lilith's tail entered the picture. The tip prodded at the girl's eager slit before slipping and running its length against the outside of that wet pussy. After a bit, it slithered towards one of Sunna's legs and rested there...its girth still resting against the drooling gash.

Meanwhile Lilith continued licking the girl clean of all the sexual fluids she lathered herself in everywhere. Once it was done, Lilith just grinned as she went back to the slutty bunny's tits. Sighing to herself, she rested the side of her face against those breasts and closed her eyes.

"Maybe I'll think of something to show how forgiving I am...later. I think I'll be taking nap like this. Please don't disturb my rest, I promise I'll wake before night fall to give you what you deserve. But for now, I could use a moment of quiet upon these most comfortable pillows of yours. You make the perfect bed servant..."

With that, she decided a nap truly was in order to relax and center herself. If Sunna could get through this torment, then perhaps she truly did deserve a treat before she goes back to business as usual. There was also the matter of informing Sunna that her former master was now under her employee...but that could be talked about at a later time. The demoness just wanted to enjoy this last, quiet moment to relax she could enjoy before things would get hectic again with her continuing her power plays. Who knows when she could enjoy moments like this again.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Bu-... bu-... butbutbut... nnnnnnnnnnf... nnnf..."

And so it began; a nice and comfortable sleep. She wouldn't get much disruption in her sleep aside from rolling into a nipple once in a while, thankfully. For what seemed a moment in her dreams would be agonizing eternity, right?

She had no idea.

When she awoke, her tail was absolutely covered in girl-cum. But Sunna hadn't jerked off; the girl's back was arching and pushing her pillowy chest in hard twitches. Her eyes were glassy and from the waist down the entire bed was covered in her nectar. Her toes flickered and her hips fought the instinct and desire to rub wildly for proper release of any kind. For the last few hours, she'd been cumming only weakly or not making it there with the lack of ability to masturbate. But when she felt her mistress stir, her body went still and the girl let loose a choked, pained cry.

"Breeedbreeedbreedmeeee. Mistresspleasepleasepleasegiveitgiveitcummmmmmmmm."

Her thighs wrapped and squeezed her tight, but didn't pull. Her hands moved to cradle and lovingly brush her mistress. For Sunna, this slutty endeavor through the day had been hell. Her hot box radiated musk in a desire to mate; her body locked into its desire to breed. Time to give the slut something, though: if she didn't really slam home the release then she'd likely be unable to handle the sexually denied woman she'd made her pillow after teasing her nipples and body so throughly without fucking her silly. Her punishment worked but it was time to get to work giving this girl the most explosive sensation possible to set her off and cumming mad... or brace for getting raped. She'd definitely be out of commission for tonight, though, considering how she'd exhausted herself to wait and was probably going to squirt the liquids all right out of her body.

Jiktaq

Apr 2, 2016
That certainly was a fantastic sleep, and very comfortable. She should turn Sunna into a pillow more often, it led to fantastic results when it comes to rest. But then there comes the consequence of doing so....the poor thing looked ready to jump on the nearest cock if it meant getting off. She was half tempted to give this sex starved slut to one of her demons, depending on how they performed their tasks. But that would just be needlessly cruel. Besides, this was her slut...and she was going to use her.

Lilith grinned and let out a coo as she got up off of the poor slutty bunny and looked down at her properly. She let out a lick of her lips as she gazed at the creature before her. The grin became a smirk as she let out a fake exasperated groan, "I suppose I could...in order to help wake me up...but you'll have a choice to make..."

She got off of the bunny so that way Sunna could see all of her mistress. That smirk never went away, "Option one..." she said as she took the tail away from Sunna and held it up...the thing saturated with the juices of the girl. But if that was just the first option...then what was the second one?

Then it would happen, the clit that was proudly displayed above her cunt would start to grow larger. It would expand in length and thickness as it grew into a proper, demonic cock. Even the pussy began to disappear as a sack started to form before the girl's very eyes. The result would be one for the girl to write about in a diary.

The meat was close to a foot in diameter and about three or four fingers thick. It had a shade of deep, dark red that got darker the closer it got to the tip. It had a wicked curve going up, giving the bunny girl ideas of how well it would be at striking her sensitive spots as it plundered her. The flared tip looked much like a blunted arrow, perfect for insertion into her pussy and possibly even into her womb. And right below the flared head, there was a ring of what appeared to be feeler undulating around...ready to stroke at her flesh and press her buttons. And than all along down the length there appeared to be wart-like growths that seemed to wiggle about and vibrate...who knows how those would feel.

Lilith licked her lips as she presented this cock to and simple said, "Or...option two..."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Sunna had been hungrily licking her lips at the tail, but her sex-muddled brain had enough restraint to see what her second fuck method was. And as that lengthy, exceptional dick grew and those hefty nuts fell? The demon practically saw Sunna's restraint snap; the bunny girl grabbed her hips and used every ounce of strength in her body to almost slam Lilith down onto the bed. She got put on her back and straddled in mere second, those fat tits bouncing as Sunna's hands grabbed Lilith by the shoulders and nearly impaled herself. But the dripping, mashing wet pussy lips coating the hybrid ensured her slut knew better; she might have been extremely enthusiastic at picking the tool to hammer her box but she was still trying her hardest to listen to her mistress. The lewd thwacks of her pussy against the shaft and breeding tip were rough, making a mess of both Lilith's spear and her groin as Sunna growled out in her lust while looking back at her own, firm ass and cute wagging bunny tail.

"Breed... breed me... make me pregnantfuckmypussygogogooooo!"

Falling forward so their tits mashed together - the larger chest balloons pushing their hardened nipples nice and roughly against her own for a brief moment - Sunna continued throwing her hips as she turned her gaze lustfully down. In her breeding heat and denial, she pulled them close and pushed her tongue right into her mistress' mouth. Though it was a normal tongue, the force she lapped at her mistress tongue and moaned or gasped into the kiss ensured that every ounce of her desire could be measured. To Sunna, Lilith's cock was the only one in the world long enough to hammer her pussy; even if it wasn't that thick, gut-wrenching tail it had cum for her. Every instinct in this demi-human to get nice pregnant with a few bunny daughters and sons permeated the room as strong pheromones clouded and pushed at Lilith. No wonder her Bunfolk's abilities as a whore could be exceptional; if broken and trained, this pussy hunger could lock someone into fucking her pussy until they were practically broke. The only reason her mind likely hadn't left her after evoking this state of raw desire was the succubus resistance and level of control it brought over one's desires.

But with her labia mashing against Lilith's stellar rod, it was time to get going; unless she felt another punishment was needed. She could hear someone in the main chamber which meant that one or both of the demon servants had returned. But with how fixated on breeding she was, they might end up knocking her up and then she'd have some weak imps through Zazz or demonic-blooded bunfolk from Tywin; the first was the common worker of the demon armor whilst the second would likely make for good, lewd servants to mount or dish out fuckings. But her offspring, she knew, could be special; after all she did have her vampiric blood... she could bring about a very useful child if she chose to personally impregnate Sunna one day.

But all of that depended on who was cumming and filling the slut's oven while jackhammering her starved womanhood; if they pulled out none of that mattered anyway.

Jiktaq

Apr 2, 2016
Seems option two really did the trick. For the second time she was pinned down by the sex starved slave who was begging to be pounded. Her hunger for cock and thirst for cum was astronomical it appeared, she could just barely contain herself. But she could see the fight in the Bunfolk's eyes...she just wanted to give in to the hunger and bounce on her mistress's lap, but she was fighting to stay sane. At least Sunna was taking this seriously. Now if she could truly harness her sluthood, then she would be extremely useful. but she wasn't bad as is.

The sounds of someone coming into the lair brought her to thinking of how to handle this situation. It seemed no matter what path she chose, Sunna would probably end up pregnant. Truthfully, she was already going to have a hard time to feed Zazz and Tywin the necessary life force they need to survive. If there were anymore demons walking about, she would have to send them away to the Hellish Planes or resort to kidnapping people from the roads or one of the villages to feed them. There was the option of doing it herself...

Which presented its own problems. She had no idea how that would turn out, or if she was even virile to cause impregnation. Could she choose to be sterile in this way? What being could be an offspring of this? Part vampire, part demon, part mortal? Or Bunfolk? What sort of degeneration would that cause when Lilith already suffered from a degenerative setback in being unable to devour lifeforce like her parent races. She had always thought about having her own children, some heirs to her throne...once she had a throne to claim after killing her grandfather. And she always thought of doing it with a true vampire or a demon, not with a bed slave.

Hoping to minimize damage with the least risky option, Lilith grabbed hold of Sunna's shoulders and rolled the girl over. She grinned down at the girl as Lilith moved the girl's legs over her shoulders. She then leaned forward so the Bunfolk was nearly folded in half. Licking her lips, Lilith only made one comment.

"Mistress...is always on top." And with that, she didn't waste any time on ceremony. That long, curved cock slid right into Sunna's pussy and a slap could be heard as hips and balls smacked against the girl's ass. The nubs along the shaft started to vibrate while inside of the girl's flesh cavern while the feelers felt around and started to stroke her insides, feeling around for any sensitive spots to tickle mercilessly. This was going to be one wild ride for the slutty bunny.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
With her mistress above her, Sunna's hands squeezed her shoulders and wriggled with baited breath; her tits were almost uncomfortably trapped in this new position with her toes curling and her legs gently shifting along the mistress' body. It was a good thing bunny sluts were born to be fucked and were super flexible. And then that demonic member buried itself inside her, those big ears curling up as she screamed through the entire lair.

"FUCK YES!"

The sound of her squirting didn't stop her from squeezing the entire cock hard; seed gushed out around her and practically across the room as she came on the spot. Both of her arms wrapped Lilith's neck and pulled her down, moaning into a deep and greedy kiss. Her cunt was warm all over, appreciating the vibrations and stroking tentacle additions of the cock in the form of squeezing her whole pussy around the crooked shape. The thumping of those nuts against her body helped her, encouraging her to wriggle her hips so that crooked fuckstick could hit every nook and cranny. She was learning the timing, spinning or throwing her hips despite her pinned position all with the intent of getting off. And gods; she was getting off nearly every second from how her cunt discharged woman-juice.

Her love canal squeezed tighter rather abruptly, their lips pulling apart so the bunny to press their foreheads together and let those ears wreath over the top of her lover's head; Sunna's hands moved between their mashing chests. Their nipples slipped between her fingers, locking the sensitive nubs together and squeezing her own chests with panting abandon. It tugged on Lilith's nips while massaging her own chest, trying to sensualize her mistress in the only part she could reach. Her pussy already had plenty going on for it with how wet and heated it was, trying to entice the mating ritual at maximum speed so that she could get that succubus shaft buried deep enough that her cervix got to kiss her mistress' tip and open nice and wide for a child. Pulling out of her was going to be hard even if there wasn't really any grip Sunna had on her; her velvet fuckbox didn't have any bit of lax or weak grip on the dick, squeezing particularly hard to prevent withdrawing and instead try to force Lilith to thrust back in before it relented.

This girl was weaponizing her pussy's grip, those eyes of hers darkening and flooding with red as she embraced her darkness and rejoiced in it. Demi-humans were already beings of light corruption; and from how those fuzzy legs and arms had their fur darkening it was obvious that her slutty bunny was falling a bit further now. In a matter of seconds, her fur was a fine, silky black and her eyes a fine scarlet. But there were still sparkling glimmers of the old, brilliant blue like embers from a flame. It made the eyes seem almost purplish in some places, both colors cascading within the shifted balance of her soul.

Sunna was a fine bunfolk, adjusted to her mistress' corrupt nature well. The new look to her eyes with the sapphire-dotted blood ruby glow made her look exotic beyond belief; and her fur and hair looked much smoother along her pale skin. It accented her lithe limbs while helping over-accent her lush curves. Lilith had corrupted her bunfolk on the sheer pleasure of this denial-play; and the pussy growing hotter like that of any demonic woman made it clear that she was going to have a much harder time not blowing her load inside this newly reformed bunny slave.

"Give me... every drop... M-Mistress." Her eyes might have been blurry as their lips pulled apart, but the girl turned her beautiful gazers into a battering ram as they made eye-contact and her lips curled into a sultry grin. "My soul... and my body... for your cock... every drop... wash the stain of my old master away... claim me and make me a mother... I feel so good... my pussy feels so hot... this is sogoodmoremoremore!"

Jiktaq

Apr 2, 2016
The transformation was rather unexpected, but she really should have saw some corruption happening. One doesn't go through that much orgasm denial and then receive demon dick without some change to their very being. Though, it wasn't going to do much for Sunna outside of some appearance change...she'll still be a cock-hungry whore and a slut that would rather spend all day on her back getting pounded until her brain turned to mush from all the cum she took. Maybe once she gets that brothel built in Fordyk, she would be useful there.

Back to reality, she bit her lip after the kiss as she got readjusted to the feeling of having a cock again. It certainly has been a long time since she felt what it was like to plunder a hole for herself like this. Far, far too long...and by the Hells it was incredible to get back into the swing of things like this. This girl was one hell of a hole to pound.

Lilith looked down at the slutty bunny and grinned down at her. Within moments she was set in the motion of thrusting in and out of Sunna at a rapid pace. She had spread her legs to give her a better thrusting position as she put the bunny girl into a mating press and started to pound her pussy with her demonic and vampiric strength.

The feelers would use the movements to help stroke the internal walls of her pussy and reach every single sensitive spot they could find. And when the cock's tip would poke at the cervix, the feelers would message the doorway to the womb in order to soften up for the main event. The nubs along the shaft would continue to scratch and vibrate against the walls of the lusty canal while the wicked curve of the cock helped it move in and out easier thanks to the position of the owner.

This was a cock made for breeding, and soon Sunna would feel that. Especially with the weighty balls slapping against her ass with every thrust, clapping against her. Lilith wondered who exactly came back into the lair as she made good use of her personal slut to enjoy. It should be getting close to night time if not there already...she'll need to get ready to get back with Gilda after this.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Fuck!"

Sunna grunted as their rutting reached her womb at long last, letting loose a cuter one every time those balls smacked against her. She wanted every drop in those large nuts and could only let her eyes roll up in desire as she got pressed and humped like the bitch she'd been born to be. Her cervix began to relax and widen as the brushing and fucking grew rapid, opening just that extra bit more to prepare for a proper seed flooding. With her legs spread, it gave quite the lewd display as Tywin entered her chamber; eyes looking at the mashing womanly forms and smirking as a jet of girlcum flew out in his direction. It fell short, of course, but the incubus wasn't going to stand around. The heavy thud of his footsteps brought him around to the foot of the bed as his clothes fell to the ground.

"Look at this; the thief looks like she's enjoying my girl well enough... surely you two can feed me a bit, hm?"

The shadow over her lasted but a moment; powerful hands slipping between them and grabbing Lilith's tits and squeezing. The massive cock thumped down in the groove of her ass for a moment, but the demon let it slide down and against her opening as he thrusted into her anus without any sort of mercy. His was much larger and built to break bitches; but for her butt it simply cozily smacked balls deep and let her stomach bulge. Her new cock's prostate getting struck sent her throttling toward cumming, the male releasing her tits and instead pushing her facedown against Sunna. The bunny girl didn't even hesitate to enjoy the pressure of their makeout session, tugging them closer and using her legs to hold Lilith balls-deep inside her with her cock gently pushed to her cervix as the girl gasped hotly into her ear.

"Let's cum together... fall with me... take me further, mistress... make me a mother!"

And then Tywin pushed down on her, slowly withdrawing within her tight confines... and started giving her the roughest, slowest buttfuck of her life. Her stomach bulged and her prostate was smashed hard; Sunna moaned each time as their already-forced together bodies pressed that extra bit more. With Tywin fucking her butt, he'd be fed for now at least from the sex... her body yearned to have that mixed orgasm and throw everything in her sack right into her bunny's oven. This was a good way to finish her morning; even if she was going to be gaping for a bit from Tywin, she was heading towards a nice and powerful climax on par with the one Janis gave her. A proper demonic orgy... with a strong brute of an incubus pushing against her back and a woman so lost in lust she didn't care beyond getting her dicking and cum-filling.

Jiktaq

Apr 2, 2016
That answered her question as to who returned to the lair. Which was good that it was Tywin, that made him easier to find since she really needed to talk to him. And he wasn't storming so she could assume that he didn't find Zazz following him to ensure he wasn't doing anything stupid. That was also good.

But then it sounded like he wanted to get in on some of the action that was going on in the bed. Before she had the opportunity to order him to do so, Sunna worked against her, making her grunt and groan instead...then it was just open game as Tywin helped himself to her ass. By the Hells he was massive.

After getting a cock lodged deep in her ass, and from such a strong mate...it didn't take long for her to grit her teeth and give one last thrust to Sunna. The feelers would take hold of the cervix and stretch it out as the arrow-head cock tip slipped inside and the cock grew in thickness as it opened up. The balls would churn against the bunny's ass before cum shot out of the cock and erupted like a volcano as Sunn'a womb was basted with the thick, warm seed of her mistress. Lilith was hoping to enjoy this a bit more...but fate always had to have its own sense of humor in things.