Dark Path [PM Jiktaq/Bubble for Invite]

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The tail was a bit shocking to Sunna, giving her a fright as she looked at the member and stopped her tongueplay momentarily, but the taste and coating of girlfluid was enough to stifle that concern. But it was robbed of any chance to go poking and prodding at her cunt. Instead of just keep her mistress pinned, Sunna freed her face long enough to stand up. Her hands were holding Lilith, keeping her otherworldly cunt skyward momentarily before the soft thud of bunny feet landed around Lilith's head. The bunfolk woman's eyes were hazy with lust, tongue rolling out as she plopped down and her plump cunt thudded into contact with Lilith. Sunna had gone into heat, her body hot as her hands squeezing the vampire woman's legs to hold her still as she gave a juicy, slicking slide atop her.

"N-Nfff... m-moar... moar... moar for Sunna... moar moar moar!"

Thrusting her hips as if she were fucking someone invisible, she moved back and forth so that their cunts lips grinded and pressed into one another, her stiff clit thudding against Lilith and earning a loud moan from the slutty slave. Her own tail was flicking side-to-side in pleasure and excitement, oblivious to the cock-like tail that could be slamming into her muff right now. Her cute backdoor was still more than available (though knowing mortals it was probably virgin-tight) but if Lilith wanted to get at that hot box, she'd have to partially frot and fuck her own otherworldly box. But the connection of their lady-bits was definitely arousing the fat-chested Sunna, her small nipples nice and erect as her large breasts swung up whenever she thrust forward.

"Nnngh! Ngh! I-I want to cum more! Haaaa!"

The girl's body writhed powerfully as she continued her vicious pussy-frotting, no doubt riding an orgasm and not caring to stop. Bunfolk could have back-to-back orgasms... it made since that they had bred themselves into large numbers if they could keep fucking and rutting even while cumming their brains out. And as she came, the first bits of her cum showered Lilith's face and pussy. It smelled and far tastier than Lin's had... and from how much she was squirting and screaming while being raped? It might not be the most magically filling thing around, but there was probably enough of it that she could just keep Sunna hydrated and fed and fuck her through the night to refill her current level of powers! A daily recharge in the form of her perfect energizer bunny. As she grew in strength, though, she would likely need to find ways to improve Sunna's flow, someone with a better capacity for her blossoming power, or build a bigger harem to sustain herself from.

Jiktaq

Apr 2, 2016
Well, that was unexpected. Lilith should have guessed working a Bunfolk up would of had her sex drive going crazy...but this was something entirely else. And while this did give her ideas of how effective Sunna was gonna be for feeding, she as a mistress shouldn't content herself with staying on the receiving end for long. But damn this was feeling so good! And the taste of this girl...it was something else.

Grinning to herself. She decided to use her supernatural strength and position to her advantage. Using her upper body to give a push and the fact that her legs could assist her thanks to their position...she was able to do a reversal on the horny slave. Sunna would find herself on her back with Lilith straddling her. The demonic vampiress was even able to catch the Bunfolk's legs and spread them wide.

She licked her lips as she stared hungrily down at the girl. She had all night to feed off of this girl...but maybe she should make her complacent? Purring at the idea, that tail got to work as it snaked back towards Sunna's body. A faint chuckle oozed from Lilith's lips as she leaned into the girl, the tail getting ever closer.

Lilith whispered into the girl's ear, "You...belong to me now. I can give you untold pleasures, sinful delights, and absolute comfort...all that you would ever wish. But only, if you do as I tell you, and serve me well. Be a good, sweet bunny...and you'll receive sweet rewards." She punctuated the "sweet rewards" by having her tail thrust into the bunny girl's pussy. The thick, pulsing thing wiggling its way into the carnal tunnel of the slut. And as it wormed its way in, it kept worming its way further and further into the girl at its own pace.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Haaaaa~!"

Stuck on her back in an instant, Sunna had kept gyrating her hips even after being put on her back and her hips raised. Her arms seeped back, wreathing and containing the massive chest mounds so that they weren't spilling away and looked even more absurdly large in the process. The words hadn't made much recognition to the in-heat bunfolk, her tail twitching the whole time that fat cock-like tail lined up. But when Lilith thrusted into her, the warm and slippery tunnel squeezed in total recognition.

"Hiiiiiiiii-yesssssssss! Fuck Sunna, fuck Sunna!"

Since she couldn't wrap her legs around Lilith, the furry lower part of her legs simply went lax and bent, her cute toes curling as Lilith went deeper and deeper. The demi-human's pussy was snug despite how well-used it had to be, hungrily clutching at every inch as if to stop it from worming further. But anytime it got further, that inch got squeezed hard too. She was a good foot or so inside Sunna before the bunny girl's pussy ran out of room and she thunked against her cervix. The girl's lips shivered and sprayed up as if to celebrate the occasion, her eyes rolling back whilst Sunna slid her hands to grab at her massive jugs. Massaging her own chest and submitting, those long ears twitched at each and every moment of their body's being connected. Lilith could feel the tail thwapping around side-to-side even though it wasn't touching her! Sunna's eyes finally returned to normal as she came down from the most recent climax, those pretty blue eyes practically shaped like slutty hearts from how lovingly she looked at Lilith.

"Luv... yuuu... maaaaa... ster."

The little slut's cunt squeezed around her tail as she finished speaking, part of some training or maybe her instincts to serve were just that good... either way she was waiting for the true fucking; as if she was expecting to get a bun full of baby rabbits to take care of. Being in heat like that was certainly going to be a disadvantage; it wasn't like Lilith could grow a virile cock without some serious magic or some proper alchemist to whip something up...

But she could tell that she could hammer away and make Sunna pass out from one big orgasm. After all, this was their first night together; she was going to be refreshed anyway. Fucking her hard and having one explosion of a climax would make sure Sunna never forgot the night she was saved from Tyrin and introduced to a new life. But fucking that fat pussy through the night without such an event would leave Lilith's very best in her pocket to act as a reward someday, so there was definitely an advantage to her choice, now that she had assumed dominance over their fucking. This was her new abode, so either way she was going to be breaking the place in as the first worthy vampire in ages to steel this place with a proper servant screaming in ecstasy.

Jiktaq

Apr 2, 2016
Well, at least this bunny was too much of a slut to try and fight back. She seemed all business upon first introduction, but get between her legs and it seems like she can't really help herself but fuck all the time. It'll be interesting to see how long Sunna can go in this state. After all, Lilith did have all night and all day to enjoy this newly acquired slut. So Sunna can be as horny as she wants for as long as she wanted.

The new mistress just continued to grin and smirk at her conquest and watched her moan and squirm at the feeling of being penetrated. She can imagine that this slut thinks that she is better than her old master already. She probably never had anyone this deep in her before while giving her such a stretching.

Lilith thought about not going all the way on her...but she did call her "master", accepting her ownership over her. That alone should be rewarded and enforced. So, with the idea of rewarding the slut for submitting to her in full, Lilith did the one thing she should do.

The tail slowly started to pull itself out of the bunny girl. It gave a few wriggles here and there to keep the girl on her toes (or back rather), and keep feeling sensations. But as she pulled out, the tail started to coil on itself, not really moving away from the girl's body. The reason for this was shown once only the tip of the tail was all that was left.

With a lick of her lips, Lilith's tail then shot immediately back in...crashing right at the girl's cervix as the tail speared back in. That was the last straw as far as going slow went. Repeating that action, the tail coiled itself back up and slammed itself back in at an ever increasing rate until the pistoning was rapid fire. She was going to give this slut one hell of ride for the night...especially when she started to make the tail twist and turn while inside of the girl. It began to corkscrew and bend and stretch inside of her, thrashing about. It had benefits to get fucked by a fully prehensile appendage.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Her reward had quite an explosive effect, even if her fluffy slut was twirling her hips and making a cute little o-face as she waited for the real fucking. And when she started getting pistoned, her tongue receded and she grit her teeth in a big slutty grin; but took it like a champion without even a moment of hesitation to start clenching around the intruder. Unlike some women, this one enjoyed the thud against her womb's entrance even if it wasn't going to give her a full belly of kids. Then the corkscrewing spins starts; her demeanor shifted from a pleased slut to one uncertain in her element. The shifting of her insides forced her hips side-to-side, trying to squeeze around the tail to be battered wide and make her lock up in a mix of pain and pleasure. Then it started pushing, bending, and trying to expand inside her.

"Ooo...ooo? OoooOoo!"

Sunna's hands squeezed her plump jugs, her cunt squirting powerfully under the rampaging tail-fucking. Her ears were turning and bending upward, as if listening to the sounds of her guts being claimed and her pussy worked into Lilith's personal chasm. The bunny's hands reached up and out as if to stop it... but instead, one grabbed the demon by her hip and the other viciously began rubbing her clit. Those blue eyes were empty of any sort of intelligence; Sunna had given herself to instinct and was staring at her bulging belly whenever the tail struck deep. Her moans were growing quieter, her cunt still squirting and her toes curling as the only sign of her still enjoying this. She was taking this new level of sex and adapting; a slut learning what her master could give. It seems this reward might have backfired; Lilith might not be able to get the bunny off so easily after this! Cursed slut genetics!

But she could see the bunny girl hazily peering up, her hands giving the mistress' clit a flick before relaxing back on the bed. Her arms went wide and outward, beckoning her mistress to lean over and pin her. She wanted to be held down and thrown over the line into her bliss... and those adorable lips were pursing in the hopes of a kiss.

Jiktaq

Apr 2, 2016
Well...this was an interesting discovery to make! She didn't foresee this happening and she equally parts hated it and intrigued by it. Though this could have potential in the future, if she could adapt to the ministrations of her partner. Sunna could be very useful indeed. But, now wasn't the time for that...there was a slut to use.

Upon seeing the girl wanting to be kissed by her new mistress, Lilith could of sworn she felt her heart melt. This adorable bunny was just so starved for affection. How could she say no to this delicious pet?

Purring at the sight, she let her tail continue its onslaught as she leaned further down, spreading the girl's legs wider as she did so which made the tail's job easier. Her hands came up to gently caress those massive tits before they went to the arms. Her breasts, which were smaller by a couple cups to the size of these mammaries, pressed against Sunna's the closer she got.

When they were face to face, her red-glowing eyes pierced deeply into the vacant eyes of the bunny girl. She truly was far gone in the moment, lost completely into the animalistic need to breed. This slave really was a slutty bunny...least the feasting would be quite simple. Just give her some pleasure and she'll moan and whine to just about anything and enjoy it.

Seeing that, Lilith finished her journey as she leaned in the last bit and got to the kissing. She didn't let all of the cats get out of the bag yet, so she kept the kissing as relatively tame compared to how she could have really made it. She forced the lips of the slutty bunny open and allowed her tongue to explore the depths of the other girl's mouth. It stayed relatively human in size and shape as it did so before starting to wrestle and dominate Sunna's tongue.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Just like her girlcum, Sunna's mouth provided a savory blend of sugars and carrots. At least Tyrin fed her well... he certainly must have to supported tits as big as hers! Her tongue still had some of Lilith's taste to it, but she otherwise got the full bunny makeout experience. The pair of them smushed together likely would have popped more than a fair share of trouser buttons if this was for an audience. Her fingers gently brushed along Lilith's hands as she endured the mating press-like hold, moaning and cutely whimpering in her own world of pleasure.

And through the rest of the night and even a few hours into part of the day, they were locked in what could have only been called a breeding ritual. If there'd been seed to give, Lilith likely would have made one cum-stuffed girl.

The sun was dipping low, Sunna's naked body sprawled out on the bed nearby as she rested from their rough lovemaking. Zazz had stopped by during Lilith's resting to clean the bunny up, but likely didn't have any clothes for her. The cute girl's collar, however, was still present; but it now bore a simple crude iron tag bearing Lilith's symbol. Sunna was her property and her imp had seen to getting something to prove it... albeit her unappealing black collar and the tag were far from fitting of the mistress' ownership. She could always buy a new one for her new pet... but the cow-chested bunfolk woman passed for a servant at the very least.

Alone at last, she could always stir her now nocturnal-scheduled bunnyslut and chat. Or, perhaps, she could find Zazz near the cave's entrance keeping watch no doubt. Either way, it wasn't likely she could bring Sunna with her as the girl only had a cloak. She would need to acquire funds or a proper outfit to make her slut... presentable. Otherwise she was really only going to be good for keeping around the cave.

And that presented an option beyond visiting one of the three nearby towns; with her powers restored and night closing in, she could choose instead to go on a hunt. The area currently has no idea there's a vampire active, and likely only has normal guards in low numbers. The ideal area to hunt; but she should be careful. If she gets something too big that she can't handle cleanly, she might start building a reputation.

Jiktaq

Apr 2, 2016
It truly was a night worth having. It was safe to say she probably earned the girl's loyalty and love after such an explosive night. But she only gave Sunna that night to show what she could do and to reward her for calling her master. At the next opportunity, she should lay it down professionally that Sunna would only get nights like that as rewards for being a good and proactive slave. Beyond that, she was probably only get to feel some pleasure from the feedings if Lilith felt like feeding from her and in that way.

Truthfully, Lilith wanted to speak to Sunna...to see how exactly she had figured her out so easily. But she decided to let the girl rest and take care of other matters. There was no time to slow down now, all time she had deemed necessary to gather strength was now over. Now, she needed to work and rebuild everything she had lost. And to do that, there was an imp she needed to see.

She made her way over to where Zazz'raqk was, not at all surprised seeing him keeping watch at the entrance. As she made her way to the small creature, she simply stated, "Zazz'raqk...we must talk." She stood confidently before the creature. She had snapped her fingers and the shadows once more came onto her being...forming her usual outfit, the dark half-skirted dress. Though, this time around she had stayed in her full demonic vampire form.

"That man...he held me prisoner for I don't know long, with the intent on enslaving me. He thought me a threat to his power and to his realm, though I know his place, this Thetham, is of no consequence to me nor my desires. But that was not all...he has crippled me. Even now it nauseates me and hurts my head. I cannot recall details about...most, things, I cannot tell. And I know that I have learned way more spells than I know currently...it was only luck that I remember how to summon you. I doubt I could do the same with the most basic of necromancy rituals, like bring to life a damned zombie! I don't even have my earliest of possessions! My book, my research, my knife and sword, my carriage, none of it!"

As she spoke, she could feel herself getting angrier. It really was a sore topic still, but it was vital to talk about. She needed to catch up if she wanted to move forward again. She shook her head and looked back to the imp, "I...I can't even remember everything that I have lost, everything that was taken from me...again. So I need you, Zazz'raqk...I need you to fill me in on what exactly happened. What, exactly was stolen from me. Everything that you can remember, I need as many blanks filled as possible."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
As she left Sunna behind and made a move to dump the series of events that led to their reunion on Zazz's plate, Lilith would find two things. The first that there was still some sunlight out and about whilst the second was that Zazz'raqk was sluggish as he spun around. Hearing everything oddly enough didn't phase him; rather, it brought a smile to his face.

"So you've been suffering and now I have to help you? I suppose it is my punishment... despite catching a spear for you during all of that."

The imp looked her up and down, then turned a bit to face out the cave's mouth and toward the glimmering sunset-caught lake just in the distance.

"Thetham is an island; an insignificant one but where you chose to start your reign. We're far enough away that an ocean separates us, but we do have much... larger problems with the Empire so close. I cannot guess that we'll find your research or carriage since they were likely looted alongside our castle... and your book as well is probably in the possession of that man." The imp gently raised a hand to stroke his chin, the smaller demon thinking for a few seconds more before turning to face Lilith.

"Your sword may have been valuable, but I think you will find a proper weapon in good time. One better than it ever could have been. But finding a blood ritual knife... there's only one source for that beyond an arcane-smithy. And that would be stealing it from another demon. Your blade is out there, sure, but we don't have the resources to secure it as is. And, truth be told, I've never been fond of zombies. They don't quite cook right when they burn... and fire is the best teacher."

He knew full well he went off topic, bowing his head for a moment in silent apology before raising his gaze to the unholy mistress.

"But I should tell you my accounts of what happened. The runic man assaulted our castle alone in broad daylight. He used potent magic the likes of which only powerful mages seem to learn, blowing apart our ramparts like they were made of hay. You ordered me to help in the defense, where I commanded your personal guard. We held him in the courtyard for some time - sacrificing many if not all of our servants - but he eventually slew my detachment. By the time I fell back to your chamber and had ordered the last of our soldiers and servants to defend you, he had arrived. I used every spell in my arsenal, but there is little a meager imp without additional power can do. He just kept marching forward and told me he would take you as his wife. Then, while I laughed at the mortal... he ran me through."

The imp tapped his stomach, grumbling.

"I do apologize... but my failure does not change that we have only that woman and this meager abode to settle for. I got snippy before... and it's only because this is my fault. I should have been able to deal with that mortal. If you will allow me the chance, I will redeem myself. Give me this night to pursue a lead. I cannot come at your call, but I swear I shall find a lead to something; whether it be a knife, tome, or a blade!"

Zazz dropped to one of his furry knees, the demon bowing his horned scalp. It seemed he was cooled off a bit from before, but shared in anger at the situation. She could give him a chance to redeem himself, but it would mean going out on her own tonight...

Jiktaq

Apr 2, 2016
Well, it wasn't much, but at least she knew what was going on now. Who was that man? And how powerful was he? He took on her entire fort like it was nothing...all by himself. He was certainly a man not to mess with...yet. One day she would have her vengeance on that bastard, but this wasn't the time for that. One step at a time...

She sighed as she put her hands on her hips, "Zazz'raqk..." She really couldn't be mad at the little guy. After all, she was overpowered by the bastard as well. Lilith sighed again, "I am not mad, and there's no need to apologize. If it wasn't for the fact that I was teleported out of his dungeon for some reason I can't think of, he would of had me as his slave. He stole everything I had from, including my memories, and crippled me. We were horribly outmatched."

She looked to the outside world and thought for a moment, "We'll need to rebuild...And this time, ensure that we have a tight control over what we do have. Me, you, this place, that girl...even that el-Sahata soul servant, for whatever good that'll do us in my state. I am barely even worth being called a vampire or a succubus...little to no necromancy, little infernal power, and no way to even use my natural blood magic. I am back to square one...like when I left that cottage as a little girl. He turned me into this...and he will pay...someday..."

Lilith looked to the imp with a confident, serious look, "I have a task for you. I need to go out and earn us some coin, as we'll need it. So much happened the other night I forgot to rob our "friends" of their possessions, so I'll need to make up for that. I'll probably also need to see if that soul servant can keep the girl in the cave until we come back. While I do that, I need you to gather what information you can on everything and everyone within this region alone that you can. We'll be here for awhile and I want as much information as possible about it. I would ask for more, but we need a low profile and I don't want you to start getting tangled up in something we can't tackle yet. I'll also need to acquire food and clothing for our latest addition. It's going to be a slow crawl, but we'll get back to where we left off, and we'll go beyond it."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"I'm no scout, but I will try my best."

Although she didn't let him take after his lead, the job given was a simple one and still better than sitting around twiddling his fingers. The imp didn't take much longer within her presence, turning and taking off with his wings as best he could to the darkening skies.

The spirit was a much more simple task; it manifested at the doorway behind her as she had spoke. It crossed its arms and dipped its head, the doors slowly grinding closed at is slipped back and inside. Her servant was nice and secure... it seemed the spirit had enough of its power and intelligence to understand that servants needed to be kept under key until they were truly loyal. Sunna was locked up tight and secure, safe from anyone dropping by and possible stealing her bunny slut. But the night was young, she could sense things in the area around the cave. If she didn't want to visit the towns, she could go after one of the two signals.
  • A small group and what seems like a large animal. Probably a caravan...
  • A lone traveler; that's a bit odd...
There was also the idea of going hunting traditionally; even without a weapon she could slay some natural beasts and that would net some furs and meat... but that was no job for her, right? She could also sense that something was going on in the towns...
  • Fordyk seems to be bubbling with activity, despite its small size.
  • Damston's population is gathering near the fortress, probably to see an announcement from Numos or someone important.
  • Bridgetown smells of fire; perhaps there's a small siege or skirmish going on there between two groups.

Jiktaq

Apr 2, 2016
Lilith had originally intended to just go back to Damston and get herself integrated into the prostitution game of the town...but it seemed it had its own thing going on and probably wouldn't get too many bites. And while she was curious as to what was happening with Numos speaking to the crowd, she imagined Zazz'raqk will hear about it and summarize it for her later. There was a lot of other more...interesting things to consider.

Like the seeming raid that was going on, or the people out in the forest. If she had her necrotic abilities, she would have loved to go to the battle...nothing would lift her spirits more than using the fresh bodies to raise so she could replenish her lost forces. Perhaps another time...

The caravan was interesting...but could have been many things. Merchants? Pilgrims? Missionaries? Mercenaries? Lots to consider there. But that lone individual...that one presented the most risk, but maybe also the most reward. The possibilities that single person could be boggled her mind.

And while she has stated she wanted the least amount of risk...her curiosity kept getting the best of her. So, with her mind made up, she proceeded to go into the direction of the lone individual. And as she did, she adopted her human guise...staying her true form probably wasn't the smartest of ideas when investigating things.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
It didn't take Lilith long to reach the individual as the moon began its ascent into the sky and the sunlight truly faded. The road was only a few minutes away, after all... but the natural defense of the environment made there little worry that anyone but someone who knew exactly where the cave was could pose a threat. As she approached, she'd feel the other signal fade... another treasure potential lost.

As she reached the individual, she saw that this was definitely going to be a big risk. It looked like a member of the holy knights; clad in steel armor lined with the bane of her kin. There was no priest with them, their armor draped in the robes of a simple Acolyte. This was a new initiate... but despite that armor, they were certainly not that impressive. Their shoulders were fairly narrow, their hips even a bit wider than a normal man should be... this must have been quite a young and effeminate youth; the knights were almost exclusively male and the armor design all but seemed to rule out this being a woman. They carried a one-handed warhammer on their belt, marching down the path and looking to a map in their hands.

Facing this opponent would be foolish; even if she won, acolytes didn't just go missing. But his path was taking him not to Damston but to Fordyk; perhaps to deal with whatever the activity there is all about? The holy warrior slowed to a halt, putting their map away and gently grasping their helmet to pull it up and away.

A pixie cut hairstyle and an effeminate face... but their pointed ears and somewhat thicker brows made it clear what this was. A member of the Elfin, one of the demi-humans born from those of the angelic realms. Raising one of his gauntlet-covered hands to gently run through his silver hair, those almost goofy-length ears twisted and the man seemed to look right at her. But there was no sight; the acolyte wore a blindfold!

"Is someone there?" His voice carried feminine charm to it, the young man frowning. "I am heading to the city of Fordyk in search of my next master... can you point me on the path?"

Someone blind all the way out here was definitely strange. That also meant their map and information would be in the language of the blind; a series of bumps and tones through magical etching. But the strange factor that made this concerning was that they were heading the right way so effectively. Deceiving someone who was blind and inexperienced like this was probably possible... but this could also be a good challenge. If she could somehow get the Elfin to let down his guard and steal his virginity, that would be a significant blow to his powers. Chastity wasn't necessary for holy warriors, but it was almost a hard fact that losing one's innocence had a blow on the spirit and a change to someone. This may be a good time to try and hinder what could be a foe later...

Or she could ignore him. If she spared him, perhaps this knowledge and memory could help her in the future. Stand-offs with the Holy Orders were something vampires and even demons walked out of if they played their cards right. Unlike vampire and demon hunters, they had a belief in balance. All Lilith needed to know was that her next step had to be chosen wisely.

Jiktaq

Apr 2, 2016
This was something. She had the idea of a holy man to be a possibility, but it was one of many. Who knew this just so happened to be the time that she would run into one? At least he seemed non aggressive for now...maybe he doesn't sense her presence? Then why would he be asking if someone was around here? Maybe he knew she was there, but doesn't know what she is? Maybe he doesn't care? Some holy men were rather passive if nothing makes them think there's a perceivable or possible threat.

Normally, she would just back off and focus her attention on something else. But chances are he would just get curious as to why she didn't answer him and start snooping around. Despite being blind, he obviously had a means of navigating and could potentially catch up to her easily. She made this choice, might as well handle the consequences of it. Mayhaps she could spin this situation into her benefit somehow.

Steeling herself for this sticky situation, she straightened her back and strolled from the underbrush and onto the road. Not point in trying to look sexy to put him into a false sense of security. If this was a competent holy man, even if just an Acolyte, he would already know her dark presence. Plus, no point in pushing her tits out or swing her hip in the direction of a man who really couldn't see it.

Lilith spoke out plainly, "I am, young sir...and I am unsure as to why you'd be asking if you were heading in the right direction, as you were so confidently heading into what is precisely the right direction. Surely you don't need that much help."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Surely I don't need help or surely you think I don't? I may know the way... but no one is truly on the right path of their own choosing without aid."

As she spoke, the elfin tracked her silently, the blindfold doing little to hinder his ability to track where she was.

"Your heart beats, but your steps... they are light. You are a demi-human, but not a slave." The male didn't reach for his weapon, but rather smiled. "You are lucky... though a tad bit rude. I can hear and tell you're beautiful, yet you travel alone. Are you so certain that I am the one who walks with a hidden purpose? Purpose you sought to mug a blind man?"

The last question was goofy in more ways than one, since the man's voice was only just on the masculine end. But she had made a mistake in doubting his other senses; he could hear her step, her heartbeat... he likely knew she's beautiful from how she walked and the weight sounded beneath her. Even though this acolyte was blind, the loss of his sight granted him the ability to hear... something very dangerous when sight was one's main course of deception. His hand had begun reaching toward the warhammer only to veer to his hip and grasp a simple flask, popping the cork. It smelled of garlic... but it wasn't a vampire hunter's weapon but broth! The holy man drank from the flask for a gulp, making him smell a thousand times worse in a second to her hunter's senses.

"You should be careful... this close to the Empire and you're in vampire territory." The thump of the cork being shoved back in interrupted him, the man turning so one of those ridiculously long yet oddly beautiful ears was aimed at her.

"I am Acolyte Janis Grenlithe... and I am sorry if you still find me untrustworthy. While I trust my maps, I do recognize I am blind... getting lost would be detrimental as I was summoned to Fordyk to take the place of my master, Sir Juno Lochs. If you live in the region or even in the village, I suppose you would see me often. My hope is that I can bridge the faith between demi-humans and mortals there... something our Holy Order of Faithful Hammers has been trying to do for a good ten years or so within the Empire. Not that we're very successful... after all, I'm being sent out here. But I have to try... how else can we unite against evil, holy or corrupt?"

A holy man that understood the evils of the angelic variety? That was indeed strange... but she did have a choice to trust him or not. This man was going to be in the area and, as such, could one day become her opponent... but that also went another way. This person had a shared goal; something any smart demon understands can make a powerful ally in the right situation.

Jiktaq

Apr 2, 2016
Thankfully her ancestors were master necromancers who ended up achieving lichhood through vampirism...otherwise this would have been real messy. Beating hearts are just great to have. It certainly helps with bypassing a situation like having a conversation with a man that could easily kill her with holy magic if he just knew that she was actually a creature of utter darkness. It probably helped keep his guard down and not inspect too deeply as to what she is. Hopefully she can keep that advantage, especially if he's just going to stay around here more...under a MASTER.

Wouldn't hurt to build up some good faith...never know when good points might become valuable in future markets.

Trying to not sound too surprised or intimidated by this man's astute senses, she responded, "Well, when you've lived away from human civilization as long as I have...one tends to be skeptical about a strange man's disability when he is in fact heading where he wants to go and might not harbor secret cruelties he wish to do. However, I don't think there is any ambushes nearby to be wary of."

She inspected the man a bit more before speaking again, "You can call me Yennifer. I've recently come into these woods, and do plan on staying for a time...catch my breath, replenish supplies, maybe earn some keep if possible. If my earlier statements haven't made it obvious, you are indeed heading in the right direction of Fordyk, it isn't far off too much."

The wheels in her mind started to turn. If this man's order is to try and bridge relationships between humans and demi-humans...then maybe it might be beneficial to tag along. Of course there was the risk of his master catching whiff of what she is, as well as the possibility of chasing off any potential supernatural allies with the presence of holy magic. But it is often said the best place to hide from an enemy is right under their nose.

With this in mind, she simply offered, "If you truly fear your senses failing you now, when they clearly haven't before...I could show you the rest of the way. I have been meaning to scout around myself."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
With Lilith's offer made, the acolyte smiled. "That sounds fine, Yennifer."

The man approached, the silver in his armor and weapon only further compounding the issues of simply being in his presence. His hand gently grasped his gauntlet and pulled it off, however, and tucked it beneath his other arm with his helmet as he carefully hooked his now-bare hand around her forearm. His skin was a good middleground between tough and soft, not quite at Sunna's level. The nails of his hand were well manicured as well, the blindfolded man bowing his head with a smile gracing his thin lips. Up close, he really did look more girl-like.

"If you follow the path, it won't be long... you should join me for a drink in the future as well."

Their steps were unhindered, the path smooth enough. It took about half an hour of walking, the man quietly humming a holy psalm as they made their way, but eventually they reached the destination; the small town of Fordyk.

The humble village was smaller than Damston by leaps and bounds, the banners of the other side of town's borders visible from where they stood. There were no major guilds and all of the buildings and shops looked new and small; this was a place where there was little need for the hustle and bustle. Unlike Damston's image of servants, however, there were demi-humans walking the street without chains. They walked in small groups; elfin, bunfolk, and harpies. They steered clear of small groups of humans, guards even breaking up an occasional fight or two. There wasn't even a brothel or a spot that seemed nice and seedy for an aspiring thug!

But most of the folk were not roaming the streets with their simple lives; they were gathered out near the manor a short distance away. Fordyk Manor was the oldest place in the village, with a simple and thin stone perimeter wall surrounding the two floor building. It was certainly more fitting to Lilith than a cave... not that she could likely take such a place.

A man wearing holy knight garb with a pure silver helmet covering his head stood before the people with a beaten drakoni to his right and a battered man on the ground. Even though he could not see the exchange, the elfin frowned as if he knew what was going on.

"Sir Juno is having to deal with them... I suppose he will be unhappy with me." The elfin turned his gaze toward a large tree in the center of the town before tugging Lilith in its direction. "Will you see the Elder Tree with me while I wait for him? That tree is how I mainly found my way here... I heard it calling to me."

The forest spirit part of the boy must have been strong; a large tree easily big enough to house a family if carved out stood in the center of town. A few people gathered and spoke beneath it, but this place radiated warmth even at night with glowing leaves of blue in the moonlight. It was a form of nature magic... holy in appearance but thankfully not in the way that mattered. She could always keep escorting the blind man or leave him to investigate what had brought a crowd of nearly thirty or so forward. Of course, a proper holy knight with working eyes might make her out... it would be dangerous but give her a first-hand account of whatever this situation was.

Jiktaq

Apr 2, 2016
Him removing his gauntlets set off a flag for Lilith...that was a strange thing to do. It could hint that he had some idea of what she really was, but he still wasn't being aggressive. So, she just had to take this chance and see where it takes her. Who knows, if Tyrin managed to survive and try to track her down...having a friend or two of a holy order might be useful in getting rid of him or detaining him. Or help her lie low if that rune man managed to track her down. And it also helped to lay low if you were in the company of some holy man...why would a vampire or a demon hang out with people designed to kill her so easily? Certainly would help her reputation a bit.

When they arrived to the village...it certainly became obvious as to why she sensed so much activity here. While it seemed like there was great diversity and the population seemed free...tensions were pretty high, and that was putting it mildly. How often were these out lashes against each other? Were some of these buildings new looking because the place itself was new, or because people keep busting down walls or burning buildings down due to unrest? It seemed like a real messy situation.

Cringing at the heavily armored man, she just nodded her head at the blind acolyte in going to the tree. She was really going to need to steel herself at the risks presented by meeting that radiant bastard. She was more than willing to procrastinate on that eventuality. Besides, Elder Trees sounded infinitely more interesting than a heavily armored and armed paladin or crusader in a tense situation where a fight can literally happen at any moment. Best to save that for when the man has time to cool down.

She helped guide Janis to the Elder Tree and looked at it with an impressed look on her face. She never got the chance to really see an Elder Tree before. Or...did she? She didn't quite remember. She bet she read a book on them before, without a doubt. As she got closer, she spoke out to the Elfin man.

"Elder Tree, huh? Certainly beautiful...even just looking at it I can tell there's a power to it. How interesting."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The elfin smiled and nodded, but remained silent as they stood beneath the tree. His hand tightened only a mere moment before a leaf broke away, the glowing piece shimmering and fragmenting away into magical energy. Janis gently released her, reaching toward it for a moment before finally letting his hand fall. But this time, it didn't grab her arm; he locked his fingers with hers.

"It is more than you can imagine... dark powers and angelic ones have battled for ages, yet things like the Elder Trees continue to thrive. Some say they're the last remnants of the gods."

The male turned his blindfold-wreathed gaze to her, seeming to hesitate. She felt the hand squeeze harder, a few of the people around them looking there way. It was a strange sight to see a holy man holding hands with anyone but a child in need or someone in need of help. It must have looked like to those around them that the pair were a couple or very close. But Janis made sure that wasn't an opinion, carefully releasing her and turning his gaze back toward the tree with a frown.

"If I told you I sensed something in your fear... something dark... would we be unable to stand here peacefully?"

There was only one thing the man could have sensed, but he wasn't reaching for the hammer between them or even trying to recover the glove and helmet. Rather, his hand was gently moving to clasp at his tabard.

"Yennifer... I suspect you lied to me when you gave me your name, too. But if it would make us foes to give me a true name, then I would prefer us stay as we are now."

The commotion of the crowd beginning to disperse allowed her to see the drakoni being dragged away kicking and yelling whilst the human was helped up. It seems the disruption was far more in line with her theory that this place suffered from unrest. The paladin had yet to spot them and head their way, but she knew that this would be the last moment alone with him unless she moved quickly. This acolyte had caught on to her being something else, but wasn't hostile. Stealing him might be for the best, since he seems trusting, but she could also try to trust him. The gleaming tree seemed important to this blind youth, his blindfolds growing damp from tears as he smiled.

"I really would prefer... that we be friends. It has been a few years since someone walked with me as you did... even if it was for your own means."

Jiktaq

Apr 2, 2016
This was a very, very strange youth...she knew not the intent of the hand holding, tough it seemed as if his very being itself was swayed just by the mere presence of the tree. As he is, Janis certainly had a lot more of a vision of a grander scheme, or a worldview that was beyond the black and white dichotomy of "good and evil" or "light and dark". Common among adolescence who believe themselves to be explorers of the world and wish to see all that was offered before settling down to hardened worldviews that come more in common with age. It certainly did open him up as a future ally, if this worldview could be kept.

But then...there was that line...the implication that he had seen right through her from the very beginning...

That made her give a reflective flinch, but she was careful in trying to not make it seem like he really caught her with that revelation. Really, she should have seen it coming...but if a lowly Acolyte could pinpoint her, then surely the paladin that was to be his master would outright see her as a beacon. Unless she so happened to have the luck to find some sort of holy prodigy.

She looked behind her to catch an eye of the resolvement of the issue they had witnessed upon their entrance. At least that was taken cared of...but now she was on a hard timer. She had to chose here and now what her relationship with this Elfin was going to be. It was going to be an important one, as it would leave a lasting impression Janis was going to have, and by extension his master...chances are if she made the wrong move, she was going to have a significantly harder time around here.

Looking back to the tree, she mauled over her next words carefully. She wanted these people to useful to her, but she couldn't give away too much. But the Acolyte had her pinned well enough that she couldn't keep up the lie, but she would have to set boundaries while attempting a peace offering.

Licking her lips, she had came to a conclusion. Sighing, she calmly said, "Didn't realize it was that obvious...should have known you would. Some old saying about only the blind being able to truly see and what not." Hesitating for a moment, she had reached up and out to rest a hand on his shoulder, "Janis I...I at the very least do not want us to be enemies. And you have shown no reason I should keep up my distrust of you, so it is only fair I return the favor. While I cannot give a true name for many reasons...there is one that I would rather you know, for it is far more meaningful to me and the world at large...and it's one I'd rather not have spread around. And that name, is Lilith La Trurras. I trust your wisdom and discretion with that name."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
And so it would seem the necromancing half-demon had grown a heart, her hand on his armored shoulder laced between the silver lining. Any moment now, their closeness would end and she would-

Janis stepped forward, his unarmored hand gently reaching to clasp her chin and bring her into a simple kiss. The angelic warmth of his saliva shot through her and made her feel a bit weak, the male's tongue sheepishly touching her own. But it wasn't a makeout session... simply a greeting, almost; the blind elfin pulling away just as the crunching of heavier armor started.

"Lilith... you will be one I save." His smile grew, releasing her and sliding his hand back into its gauntlet. "But you must live to be saved. In the future, you come visit me... we can find you a path that isn't one of darkness... at the very least of evil."

The male slid his helmet on at last and vanished beneath its faceless visor. And without a word, he pushed around her and toward the approaching paladin and spread his arms. The other armored knight had been approaching fast, but now slowed to a halt in an instant and crossed their arms. The tactic was transparent considering he wanted her to live; she was given a get-out-of-getting-killed card. She had found a temporary ally in the cute male; if she could feast on his energy and corrupt him, that taste would make him delicious! She still lacked a proper soldier in her collection; a holy acolyte turned to the dark side could be that with ease. Not to mention his connection to nature begged to reason he could give her a more important tool; an understanding of what those runes her biggest threat etched into his body could do. Nature magic had been its source and its glow was similar to that of the tree... holy but not.

Either way, she was left to either stay in town and search around or leave. Fordyk's Manor didn't have anyone but two guards posted at the gate; that could serve as a method to infiltrate the compound's walls. Finding out about whatever person led this town would be good for her plans if she chose to make this multi-racial place her new base. Of course, she could also likely search the alleyways and maybe offer her hole up to someone; it was unlikely prostitution would be a very effective tool in this place as a larger town, but she was desperate for funds. That might also backfire given the fact there were two holy men to report unsightly acts to; even a moment of suspicion from the locals and she'd be exposed. She could feel the issues at the other towns also resolving... but changing towns now would burn precious night-time. They were a good distance away, after all... but perhaps she could see what happened in Damston or Bridgetown. If there really was a conflict, it was possible a weapon lay at the latter still; a prime way to get a cheap piece of junk but at least something to defend herself with.

And, of course, she could simply wait; stalk the town until Janis had free-time. She'd likely meet some of the folks who had seen the pair kiss and start making a name for herself further... a place that seemed willing to accept her without the need for amassing an undead army, if even only for the moment. Janis had all that pesky armor blocking whatever true scent and goods he could offer her... finding a time to meet with him again quickly might spiral this into more of a romance however. If her heart felt and swooned over him before he was darkened to her, then she would suffer a being brighted by him... her soul locked in balance likely put at risk of being purified. Too much of a cute elfin was risky, in this case.

Jiktaq

Apr 2, 2016
That...was a very, very strange man. She just gave the Elfin acolyte a peace offering in the way of some trust...and he just goes and kisses her. No need for seduction? Charm? She wasn't even aiming to get something out of it, he just went ahead and kissed her. And all that talk of saving her, taking her away from darkness and evil. She cared not for the foolish debates and dialectics of good vs evil. She only has the mind of revenge and to take back what was stolen from her. Can't exactly become Queen of the Vampires if you were no longer part Vampire. He is a fool with too much idealism in him, but staying on his good side was crucial at this point in time.

Slinking away from their immediate area so she wouldn't catch the gaze of Janis's master, she decided to focus herself elsewhere. While she certainly missed out on prime fund collection time, the knowledge of where such holy men were was priceless. And in such a small town, it was unlikely she was going to get much funds unless she resorted to larceny. And that was a reputation she didn't want quite yet.

But that was when she saw the manor. Normally courts would be filled with clergy members and paranoid court members. But a simple manor for one who owns a new village? Especially one filled with unrest such as this? Chances are it was probably occupied by a stressed out lord that has to think about their every move and wasn't allowed much time for vice to unwind. A prime target to infiltrate and extract some benefits out of.

With that in mind, she made her way over to the manor with the helps of seducing her way inside. Getting to know the local leadership and building a foundation of political interests would certainly be useful. Luckily it was only just the two guards...she could do this with her eyes closed.

Keeping a naughty smirk about her and walking with a sashay to her hips, she strolled right on up to the front door. She looked to both guards as she let out silky voice ooze out, "Hello, big boys...I am a representative of an...invested party, hoping to reach out to the owner of this manor. I have come such a long way and I really need this meeting to go smoothly. You wouldn't mind helping escorting a lady so she can do her duty, mmm?"

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Of course not; if the lady strips naked and bears me a child so my wife gets jealous."

One of the men had answered her rather coldly; perhaps it was karma for feeling nothing of the sweet and helpful Janis.... not that a proper evildoer cared for that nonsense. But one of the guards, whilst the other laughed at his own joke, stepped forward and grabbed the woman's wrist. The man pulled her away, leading her over to a section of hedges splayed outside the manor wall. She was going to get her way, it seemed; the man pushing her down to her knees once there was some vegetation between them and the road, the other guard taking up his position as this new one grabbed her by the hair and pulled her to her knees.

She was being treated like some slut, likely due to how she dressed herself. The man's other hand sat his spear against the wall before clasping his trousers and tugging them down. Unlike Lin, this man was much more appropriately sized with a rather thick and average-lengthed hog.

"Open wide, 'dignitary'. A whore like you can play at diplomat once you prove how you got where you have... by sucking the dick of men just like me." His hand secured his dick whilst holding her head still, smacking her cheek with the beefy head of his rod. "I want to let you meet our lord, just like you asked... you don't mind having cum on your breath when you do, do you? After all, you came such a long way, right?"

The corny story had even backfired on her; it might do her better to not so quickly play the generic card. This was all about life lessons, of course; a way to teach her that if she did poorly she would have to suck the manhood of strangers who weren't up to the kinds of bars that could send her cumming her brains out or leave her gasping for air. She did have a route in, though; suck and likely throat the guard and she'll get through those gates and get to see her first semblance of a prime target. Maybe even get to see what else in this town besides for Janis that might play into her hands...

Jiktaq

Apr 2, 2016
The guards were definitely very simple men. She liked simple men. They were incredibly easy to work with. It wasn't the first time Lilith had to suck a cock, and certainly wasn't going to be the last. It didn't bother her...after all, sometimes she survives by sucking cock. The guard's attitude, however, was something more to be desirable. At least his shaft was something worth working with. She didn't really have much to negotiate with, outside of her body. So she'd just have to suck it up...and this dick.

She just looked up at the man coyly as she opened her mouth and slowly let her tongue loll out into the open. Before the man could take advantage of the position, she took charge of this whole deal. Moving her head to the side, she let her tongue teasingly caress the head of the man's cock before it went to the shaft. She slowly made her way down on the one side of the shaft, licking and lapping at the thing gently.

Low coos and moans came from the hybrid's mouth as she made her way down to the guard's balls. Her tongue curled up and started to cradle the sack that was there as her lips came in to kiss it. It seemed before she got the cock ready, she was going to treat the guard's family jewels properly.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Fuck... what a tease. Sluts don't get that right."

She was pulled off the seed-packed orbs, the guard roughly feeding her a throat-filling without any mercy. Whilst they might uphold the law normally, men had a tendency just like women to use power to their advantage. She'd been able to taste the man well enough with her tongueplay, but now she got to smell him as the man rammed her face mercilessly. His nuts struck her chin again and again, both of his hands grabbing handfuls of her hair to even ensure the domination.

Even if it wasn't anything special, she'd feel her oxygen flow lower and her gaze darken... but thankfully for her, this man must fuck throats a lot. He slows his slamming whenever she's on the verge of passing out, letting her saliva strand and drip with her breathing before hammering hard and fast again. The noise alone no doubt was drawing attentions, but the other guard would yell and direct them away before anyone dropped in on the pair. Again and again, her throat got rubbed raw; a stamina unlike the pathetic excuse from before and much more in-tune with a solid enough male. The guards of Fordyk were likely all similar to this man; they'd make a good and basic stock for troops, whether alive or undead.

But her thoughts were interrupted as the man groaned, pulling out and firing his load. Thick strands of heavy, succubus-appeasing cum shot over her features. The left side of her face was plastered, forcing her eye closed even before the man's spent cock smacked down on her face and he smirked down at her as if she just got the best facefucking in the land. But the fact time flew by made certain it was barely passable to someone of her age and experience.

"Haa... that's a good girl... now you're definitely looking good for the mayor... now get up and head through. Don't clean that face off and I'm sure that the mayor will take you far more seriously."

The other guard clinked the gate open, laughing to himself as he pushed the gateway open. She could always try and get even, ignore them and enjoy her tasty treat, or even do what he dared her to do... but she was certain that in the future, this could become a required thing. Choosing the right method now would eliminate any blowjob entrance fees for peaceful visits... choosing poorly might have her stuck on the other end of a dick that might grow dreadfully old to suck off.

Jiktaq

Apr 2, 2016
Well this one seems to have a sturdier will than most men she has met. Maybe that spoke well of the guards around here. Though if not a bit annoying while she has nothing to be able to make use of them. But still, at least the people around here were actually competent. Even while her throat was being pilfered and she had almost passed out from lack of oxygen, she was running ideas and scenarios through her mind...wasn't like she could do much else while the guard enjoyed himself.

And then it happened...

Her left eye forced itself closed as he just exploded all over her with his seed. The bastard didn't even have the common courtesy to cum inside a lady. How rude! And while she planned on meeting someone important too! While she would love to school him in proper manners, she had something else to do....something far more worth her time.

She just got up to her feet and walked over to the gate calmly. When she crossed the threshold, she looked back to the guards with a calm and collective face. As she looked at them, she raised a hand up and, as someone who seemed to have plenty experience with this, started to clean up her face with that one hand and licked it all clean. Within a few seconds, her face was as close to spotless as one could get without magical help. All the work the guard had put in, gone...and she barely even looked that impressed.

Giving a wink to him, she then slipped inside the manor. At least she wouldn't have to worry about suddenly starving tonight...but there was the matter of meeting this lord and also securing funds. But it seems recon was the task of the night, and so she set about exploring the manor in hopes of finding the head of the house, whoever that may be.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Inside the manor, the night-time hadn't done much to hinder the workers. After all, the sun had only just gone down so the place was still very much in full swing. Servants worked tirelessly in the halls, both demi-human and human alike, with the grandhall opening wide before her. The place was in a bit of disrepair, but mortals often seldom delivered with astounding and super-fixed up buildings. A few paintings of nameless goons in the grand scheme of things adorned the walls... but above all was a pathetic family crest that hung upon a shield over a nearby fireplace. An owl chasing a bat. Another family of vampire hunters, it seemed.

The slutty woman didn't have to wait long, however, as a door opened and a woman strode out. Or at least, she was pretty sure it was a woman. The choker they wore made it hard to detect if there was a pretty boy before her, but their rather flat chest and lack of a bulge made it still pretty safe to think of it as a woman. Her hips weren't too wide, but her butt could definitely feel the hand. Among a crowd, this woman likely couldn't have stood out; most mortals didn't, though. A holy pendant dangled from her belt, a charm that was common to help protect against vampires; but the silver on it was old and likely meant it was not her own. The woman crossed her arms looking out through her short black hair with a scowl that seemed to fit her well.

"I am Lady Gilda. I have a lot to handle already with the drakoni getting into trouble in Fordyk... what is it exactly that a stranger like you could want?"

Two guards came hulking out of the door after her, unfortunately preventing this from being anything more than social. Taking on two mortals in full battle gear without her necessary tools was risky, after all! But she knew the leader of Fordyk now. Lady Gilda was only about 5'6 or 5'7, but she was at least of sturdier stock than most. The smell coming from her was one born from natural power... she could become a good food source or perhaps a servant; a tithe for possibly keeping her in power if she fit the needs of the dark mistress. But it was quite likely, particularly from the drakoni getting into trouble comment, that this woman wasn't a fan of demi-humans... perhaps a change in regime would be good for the small town; if she actually new someone capable of taking such a role. Janis is about the closest to an authority figure she'd met so far in this town... and his instructor, for however long that cursed paladin would be around.

Jiktaq

Apr 2, 2016
An interesting woman...but it certainly didn't give Lilith a good feeling to be here. What was with all of these hunters suddenly getting into positions of power? The lot of them usually content themselves to their paranoid stricken, insanely obsessed lives with hunting her brethren. It didn't bode well that it seemed these urchins were growing ambitions. Seemed she'll have to be far more careful than she anticipated.

Upon Gilda introducing herself and the guards showing, Lilith decided to play along with her role that she constructed for herself. With that in mind, she bowed her head and bent her knees to do a formal, courtly greeting.

"My apologies for my sudden arrival, Lady Gilda. You may call me Yennifer. I have traveled here from the deepest parts of the Empire on behalf of my master. You see, he has been meaning to look into investments beyond the Empire's borders, a means of trying to improve relations that have certainly been soured by the Empires lack of constraint and greed, while also ensuring his own coffers and those he invests in are filled."

She ended her bow and stood up properly to look warmly to the owner of the manor, "I have come to this town to see if you, m'lady, would be most interested in this offer. And, if you happen to be, to discuss where and in what ways the investment would be best used."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Not far away, in Bridgetown...

The world flashed back into reality, the smoke and death around Aitainyn very real. She had been in her full gear, fighting yet another battle... but now that battle was over.

Her employer had lost.

Among a field of wounded and dead, with various banners draped and fluttering across the battlefield, the mercenary had suffered defeat at the hands of the Bridgetown guard's elite and a woman that had come from beyond the battlefield. They had the city besieged and were even preparing to try to take the walls, but it all failed because of her. Countless drakoni lay dead around her from other walks of life, slain and killed as they resisted... yet she still lived. More precisely, her wounds had been lightly bandaged and the already severe wounds were already beginning to close. The same woman that defeated her army in a powerful flank stood dominantly not far away, a cape of gold billowing beneath two massive wings of energy. They were the wings of an angel, the scythe in her hand glowing hot with the embers of holy magic.

The head of her employer was nearby; but his body wasn't attached to it.

"You are a strong one, mortal." The woman's voice was rather flat, her head turning to peer over at the injured herm with a small smile. But it wasn't comforting, with those golden eyes glimmering with unnatural power. It was a reminder that angels could and were as bad as demons in the right light.

"But you have lost. I spared you because I found you wanting... you have a destiny unlike the dead around you... but, this will be my prize."

The woman's free hand turned and showed the drakoni her ancestral weapon, the angel smiling... before the weapon's edge rusted and the mithril soured into iron within her grasp. She has stolen the life and the ancient shine from the metal, dropping the weapon with a crude thud against the ground before she turned. It was only now that the woman's true height shined; she stood nearly eight feet tall compared to the men on their knees before her. They were speaking in a different tongue... the holy dialect, perhaps? Either way, none of the words reached Aitainyn. The drakoni slipped out of conscious yet again...

This time, she awoke in the woods with her body bare of any clothes. But her sword, even in its diminished state, was in its sheath at her side.

And standing atop a nearby rock was an imp with a scowl on his bald-headed face.

"Do not get any ideas that you will be able to best me, drakoni... as powerful as your kind are, your wounds are still healing. I am certain my mistress will be angered to hear I deviated from my task... but perhaps you will humor me; why would an angel... spare you?"

-------------------------------------------------------------
The honeyed words of the succubus were at least somewhat fruitful in her own discussion. Lady Gilda seemed amused at the courtly bow, slowly walking over to Yennifer with her guards keeping a short distance back. They could react in time to protect her, after all.

"Invest in my town? My father didn't slay so many vampires so our town could be bought out, Miss Yennifer... but you can color me interested to hear you out." The woman smiled, her hand reaching out and gently taking the vampire's hand. A pulse of panic shot through her body, but it was too small for the woman to notice. It must have been that amulet and its proximity... but since she had been the one grabbed, it must have been harmless.

It was a good note to not try and touch Gilda unless she received permission, lest she incur the pain of that damned amulet.

"But the night is a bit late for business... did your lord send you to try and seduce me, to wrestle my decision from my control with some scantily-dressed harlot?" The woman raised Lilith's hand, bringing it closer so that the woman could turn the hand over and bring the palm up to her chin. In this position, Lilith could simply twist her arm and end the woman... not that it would be a very good idea at all. But she could feel the woman's neck and warmth, sense the tasty morsel even more clearly than ever. It was enough to make most lowly scum drool.

"If you strip, here and now, then I will hear you out... otherwise, the door is behind you and you can surely find another bed for the night dressed the way you are. I wouldn't doubt there are many men who would be willing to make your chest heavier and your belly swell if you gave them the chance..."

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
When Aitainyn came to, her face was streaked with tears. She'd dreamed of it, over and over. Not the battle. Not the blood, the carnage. The look on that angels face when she'd defiled her sword. She'd rather have been killed, then and there, with that little bit of honor intact. Her hand, shaky, reached down and drew out the sword. It was so much heavier... it was brittle, heavy, dull iron. Her tears were shed anew.
"Why else, demon? The same reason all my foes spare me. To humiliate me. No one will do me the mercy of letting me die with a shred of dignity, of honor." She held the blade close, like a swaddled babe, curling around it in fetal position.

It was everything, all she had, the only thing that carried the burden of a wounded pride by her side... and it had been raped. She'd failed to preserve even this little bit of her soiled legacy. That angel... she wanted to kill her. She hated her, hated all their kind because of her. Angels... were worse than demons. At least demons were honest. You knew you couldn't trust them, they didn't bother to try and tell you otherwise. Angels acted as though they were morally superior. Dignified. Honorable. They were none of those things. They were monsters, and she vowed to make them bleed, to make them eat their pride as she had, alongside her own Drakoni kind.

She thought back on her past, on all of her decisions. Trying to become stronger. She'd been on death's door many times. Even as a Drakoni, her body should be crippled for life, without powerful divine magic's intervention, but she'd always been able to take a beating, and spring back. Even the imp was underestimating her... but it didn't matter, not right now. Her sword was... she couldn't even finish the thought, her eyes moist. She shined it every day. With stone and oil, she kept it sharp, kept it clean. Now... now her kit wouldn't do. It was made for a different metal, for a mithral edge. It would take hours for her whetstone to give an iron sword an acceptable edge, and her oils wouldn't keep it against wind, water and salt. Still... she'd never surrender. Only death could hold that power over her, and if he didn't see fit to exercise that right, then she sure as hell wouldn't surrender to anything lesser. Never.

She rose, slowly, shaking, her eyes a staring a thousand yards away. The battlefield. There were cleaning kits on the men, she would find one. One for iron... even if she couldn't use this brittle blade in battle, she had to care for it. She could barely stand, at first, but her shaking slowly subsided as she stood in place, contemplating which way the battlefield was.

Last edited: