Dark Path [PM Jiktaq/Bubble for Invite]

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Fuck, I feel you tightening up! An anal slut mistress? Ha!"

Tywin gave her time to dump her load, bottoming out against her ass and holding her so that she could deliver her seed. Sunna enjoyed this the most, groaning in relief as she came the whole time her pussy was violated with her corrupt mistress' seed. Her womb filled up in no time at all, the pressure of Lilith's cum finally slipping free and squirting gushes of cum out over her cock and eventually out the hole. And just as she felt her balls relenting, a fine mess made of Sunna, Tywin pulled out and thrusted right back in, setting her into another body-wracking orgasm as her male parts got that bitch button mashed finely. Sunna's head whipped back as this new load forced her belly to expand, giving a low moan and letting her head flop to the bed as she gasped for air.

Thankfully for both of them, Tywin gave an approving grunt and slowly pulled out. A hard smack across Lilith's ass and the man grabbed her balls approvingly.

"You did a good job mistress... knocking Sunna up, though? Braver than me."

And then her spent sack was released, leaving the two girls locked in their sex as the man moved to the bathing area and left them alone. Her butt was spared mostly... but she definitely wasn't going to be sitting right or walking without a funny limp for a few hours; just what she needed to convince Gilda she was a slut, honestly. But beneath her, she could definitely tell Sunna was pregnant. Aside from looking the part, the bunny girl was at last satisfied; her breeding instincts were receding and her hands gently flopped to rest on the bed as she gasped for air.

"So full... I'm... going to be a mommy... nnngh... m-mistress made me a mom... d-don't pull out, mistress... d-don't... don't let this cum out!"

The weak attempt to raise her voice was rather pathetic but adorable; the bulgy stomach was like getting a preview of what was going to be in the near future for the two. It would be interesting to see what sort of spawn they had. Considering demon birth rates and bunfolk birth rates having small gestation periods, it was likely she'd see her pregnancy results within two weeks; potentially sooner if she had the right potions. It'd be only a matter of days before she was milky and started showing, too. But her job of breeding complete, she had to choose. Spend some of her night snuggling or pull out and get to business. Tywin being the one who came back at least implied he had found something for their cart; not to mention that she could speak to him. If she wanted to meet with Gilda, she also had to get there quickly. The noblewoman went to sleep early, after all. Not to mention that her hunting options would thin out the later it became as few people were traveling in the darkest hours of the night.

Jiktaq

Apr 2, 2016
While it seems he was well beneath her and her slave for the end of time...he still had a high sense of confidence, to the point that he would bad mouth her in front of one of her slaves. He was going to be a handful...but she planned on working on his discipline as well. He was going to need to be a tempered sword to be of any use to her.

She sneered in his general direction when he left but let that clear up when she looked back to Sunna. She seemed to take the fact that her former master was around relatively well. Maybe that wouldn't be as big of a problem as she thought it would be. At least some things were going simply.

The mistress just sighed as she leaned in and gave the girl a quick kiss before getting off of her, "Sorry, my slutty bunny...but there's other things I need to take care of. Just rest for now, okay?" She let her cock slip out of Sunna before returning it back to her normal pussy and clit. With a snap of her fingers, the shadows around her enveloped her and she was back in her human guise wearing her favorite clothing.

She stood up and stretched as she thought over her options. She would have to get to Gilda soon if she wanted to finish the agreements on the brothel and get an estimate of what funds she needed to gather for it. She also still needed to talk to Tywin about her plans for him. Then there was also Zazz who should have made the discreet sheathe for her so she could keep her new knife on her.

Figuring that no matter what, she wanted her knife to be on her at all times...she picked up the knife and then left the room. She was going to need to find Zazz and get that sheathe if he managed to fix it.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Sunna groaned in displeasure as she was unplugged, too fucked-silly to lift her hands and try to seal her cunt. It made for quite the lewd display as Lilith left; cum was pumping back out of Sunna and ensuring she looked even sluttier for wear.

She passed through the main chamber and out into the cave with ease, the moon on its starting climb as expected. It wasn't until she left the cave and was in the clearing around it that she'd spot where the cart was properly hidden; a good collection of branches had been broken and set to cover it. And beside it was a familiar beast along with her familiar imp; her knife's sheath in his left hand whilst the right was petting what looked to be a large lizard. The demon species known as the Kodralgo, they were one of the lower level demons that were weak and pathetic, normally summoned and abandoned to this realm to grow. They could get as big as a horse if given food sufficiently; and the imp was feeding it a few rabbits. Each one it took into its toothless mouth physically bulged its body a bit bigger. With some active hunting, it could be full-sized in no time; this must have been the creator that Tywin had found and acquired for their goal.

But as his mistress came, Zazz'raqk seemed to sense her and turned to face her. The imp stopped his feeding for the moment before reaching to unfix the sheath from his hip and then extend it; it was definitely fitted for her new knife and could affix to a simple loop of her shadow clothes or be wrapped around her arm or thighs in-case she wanted to keep it safe from falling away when her clothes vanished.

"That Tywin isn't awful; I was surprised he knew about the Kodralgo when I saw him corner it. Your sheathe is done as well, but I have to say... I think you shouldn't go back to Fordyk."

The imp's gaze turned to the beast, reaching to grab another rabbit and toss it into its open and waiting maw. Teaching it to eat from hands was important to remove the instinct to actively hunt; otherwise it was an awful beast of burden.

"The elfin; if you don't corrupt him, he will mislead you. We can't afford for you to risk your health being harmed or potentially killed from you playing girlfriend to that mortal, mistress. You should fetch Tywin and we should go there, steal weapons and armor, and take the town. If we forced the demi-humans there to fight for you and promised them the right to owning a human, we could amass the might to take it tonight. Without slaves and workers; this place is dangerous for a base. A noblewoman forced to her knees and that boy corrupted before you? That town could be timber for something better."

The fires of destruction burned brightest in imps; unlike most demon breeds, they could thrive off sexual fluids and food because they sought to burn and break. They were one of the smallest breeds of demons born to wage war and grew in power through the destruction and death they caused. So it was no surprise that keeping Zazz in the sidelines kept him small; it had allowed him to build experience after everything they'd been through. And now he was wanting the violent path; the path that she had so far strayed from.

"Fordyk could be destroyed and its people uprooted... we could put them here; force them to farm and settle under their new leader... the promise of spoils and slaves, the right to rule through might... all of it is a tool, mistress. One you should consider; I suspect these mortals will give you ways to enjoy yourself and feed, but your ambition is not worth being put beneath the cocks of mortals. They should be beneath yours or further to be beneath your wondrous heel. Save the trading and diplomacy for powers that deserve it, I say... not some feeble village that would execute a demi-human for beating a human for raping their woman."

Wait... what was that her servant said? That had to be the story from last night; the drakoni that was held on trial had been executed because he fought for what was his? No wonder the imp - a species of demon that saw power through strength pivotal - was upset. That man had been denied his very right to protect what was his because of the mortal castes of social "law". That must have been why he thought about the plan and had such a clear cut route; her personal servant had been contemplating this all while fulfilling her orders to maintain vigil over Tywin. It further proved how the old imp still had plenty to provide.

Jiktaq

Apr 2, 2016
"It seems our newest acquisition is already paying for himself..."

She too was surprised at seeing the Kodralgo, and learning that it was Tywin who captured it. Did this mean that the brute had some knowledge of demons before she came around? It was an interesting question to ask the demon when she next was able. Meanwhile, she focused herself getting familiar with the sheathe as Zazz spoke about what he felt she should be doing. She waited until Zazz was done before she sheathed the knife in it and strapped it to the thigh that was hidden by the skirt of her dress.

"I have my plans, Zazz'raqk...you of all beings should know this. That boy is a replacement for another...granted, not one of as great potential, but far, far more competent. To attack now or even soon would risk him getting involved. And even if we were to succeed in killing him, it'll send the other holy men to come sniffing around. The boy will get what is his in time...but when the time is most opportune."

She then looked over in the direction of Fordyk, hands on her hips as she peered there thoughtfully. She then nodded her head, "My problem before was that I built myself in the shadows...I only had myself to get me out of a situation. I need to build up an image with these immortals...gain good will, a reputation, put a face of what I want them to believe in. I have my plans for the good Lady Gilda and Fordyk will be mine. But for that, I need easily accessible funds, which is what is offered to me from Fordyk. It'll also allow me to keep a close eye on what happens with that paladin, to see when the time to strike would be."

She looked down at the imp and then grinned, "Meanwhile...I have a task for you. Have Tywin know that, since he was so good at acquiring a beat of burden for us, it'll be his task to go about and try to acquire himself a weapon. Just something that'll be useful for him in some way as I may have plans for him later. When you do that, I'll need you to go to Fordyk. Stay far away from Janis, the Elfin boy, and his master...and learn what you can about the village. I want you to continue building unrest there, keep stoking the flames. Once that paladin leaves, and Janis is in my grasp...I'll want the village at the ready to be for the taken. The labor force will be fantastic in getting this cave up and running as it should."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The look on her imp's face said it all; he didn't believe in the idea that they needed mortals at all. But he would never say such things in contradiction to her, turning his gaze downward as he bowed his head.

"I will do as you order. I will head there after I finish feeding the beast and speaking to Tywin. I will leave him a duty to prepare food for your pleasure slave as well; she has only been eating fruits and wild vegetables I've been collecting. Feeding her meat will be wise... I could hear you knocking her up all the way out here."

Turning back and focusing on finishing his current task, it was time for Lilith to get moving. Things were going according to her plans, but she knew well what her imp believed now. Biding her time was certainly smart considering the risk of Paladin Lochs, but if the fires broiled over too quickly before she was ready? The rebellion may attempt to happen and she could miss the most opportune moment to strike. A village united behind a rebellion would be extremely resistant to shifting that promising new rule and leadership to someone like her. If her efforts were too slow, then it could force her hand to violence later. If she were to quick then there were obvious risks such as the Paladin and a lack of true muscle even if Tywin armed himself successfully tonight.

The forest felt familiar as she started out; Damston seemed rather quiet for a change tonight, whilst there were plenty of folks active in the direction of Bridgetown. Likely cleaning up or discussing what may have happened or perhaps just some sort of event or squabble. It was far less obvious than the smell of blood and death from the battle that took place over there. Fordyk seemed quiet as well, but that may have just been because tensions were keeping things bottled tight until the next time it popped. She also felt the presence of others...
  • A group similar to the one the other night; perhaps it was them passing back through? This might be the last time she could give chase to find out about it.
  • A smaller group, albeit still about the size of two families or so; perhaps a band of soldiers or something? Maybe an adventuring group, prime for their demise and potential chance of being captured for a greater cause!
Of course, she could always keep going and ignore them; Gilda would go to sleep if she spent too much longer playing around. But perhaps that wasn't a bad thing; nothing said she couldn't pay that manor a visit in the dead of night and have some fun. With her cock, she could no doubt blindfold and fuck that bratty bitch and make her think she'd been raped by some drakoni. Nothing like throwing fuel into the fire!

Jiktaq

Apr 2, 2016
Optimally, the result of all of this would result in Fordyk being under Lilith's heel. This would be with Lochs away to do whatever duties is necessary of him, and Janis perfectly under her control. She could have him send updates to the holy order to ensure they don't come sniffing around. Lady Gilda was up in the air in how she wanted to take care of her...appeasing the crowds with her punishment or death would be simple, but it would also be useful to use her as a puppet leader. If the rebellion wanted her dead or enslaved, it would be easier to use her as a sacrifice for the soul-servant back in the lair. Of course it would also leave her with a solid, loyal foundation to work on...with a bunch of slaves who think themselves as their own liberators.

And that came with its own uses...slaves for feeding and working, sacrifices to make undead servants, or feed her demon servants. As well as as some individuals being perfect for forming her own slave army. Though she would have to be subtle with how she did it, least she exposed who she really was. Within time, she would no longer need to be all secretive about her doings, but the shadows gave her her strength, and she needed to use that to its full advantage.

Her thoughts were interrupted as she felt the presence of mortals stirring nearby. There was that familiar feeling of the small group form before when she found Janis, and then there was the absolutely large group. As curious as she was about the smaller group...chances are it was some merchant with guards or slaves, or maybe some pilgrims traveling around. Meanwhile that large group...she could have a big use for them, if they were adventurers. Maybe they were even bandits? That certainly had some cogs turning.

Thinking that maybe the brothel could wait for a moment, she made her way to where the large group was. She was already thinking about all the excuses she could give to Gilda for not showing up, as well as to Janis for not showing up like she promised she would. Right now, she had other things to investigate.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Aitainyn held her harpy boy as he spoke, petting his feathered head. She was glad for the change in attitude... he wanted to be helpful, rather than being restless and demanding things of her she couldn't afford to give. She knew this was hard for him... but she died too, if they failed. She'd watched him, for some time, looking for strengths to leverage. His sight was hard to miss, but she was scared to put him out over the desert, even with the mushrooms for his skin. If he was noticed by slavers... and he could hardly hunt anyway. Hell, he could barely dress himself, she didn't understand how he crafted anything. Kana and Kadir hadn't given their answers yet, but she wanted to give them time to discuss it among themselves. Cyo was in for the long haul... though that was mostly her own fault, and she would live or die trying to find him happiness or take him home.

She kissed his forehead, and held his head in her lap. "Iona had something she needed your help with. The farm down below, if you don't mind too terribly. I... will be going into town to sell her ore, and looking for a contact she knows, that I might be able to do merc work for. He's not a great person, it would seem, but we should be ok for now. Cyo... if I could get you things, if I can make money that doesn't need to be spent on food, what would you want? Starting practical... things you could use, here." It would be telling, what he asked for. "Maybe an instrument, or something to craft with? Maybe goggles, something for your feet?"

She looked to Kana and Kadir, chewing her lip. She wanted these two, badly. Iona was a loner, naturally, with her own comfortable gig going. Otherwise, Aitainyn would love to have her as well.

Reactions: Jiktaq

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The question took the harpy boy off-guard; but thankfully not for very long as she looked away and thought of her desires for others. The way she looked at them was almost like a demon desiring slaves; albeit Cyo knew she was nothing of the sort. Those winged arms folded close to his body as he flushed red.

"I... I think I would be fine with either. M-My mother used to be a singer a-and my father was fond of making bows. It's one of the weapon weapons a h-harpy can use, so..." Indecisively closing his eyes, he enjoyed her lap for a few seconds longer before pulling away and slowly rising to stand before her. That bulge of his was right in her face; thankfully he wasn't hard. "B-But... I... think I would enjoy singing; i-it's not the most useful thing, but... my mother always made me feel better when she sang so-"

"Come on! Let's go!"

The drilgi woman had called up and interrupted, leaving the harpy flustered but quickly smoothing his feathers and looking down to Aitainyn. It was clear that while he was good hearted, he would follow her; there was a lack of spine to the boy and made it hard to believe he made for a very good merchant. Perhaps it was his pretty face. Either way, Cyo started off after Iona and left the siblings. For now, they would rest; perhaps after a day, she could try to speak to them about joining.

After following along and preparing with Iona, she was given an account of what to look for; a man that would be nestled near the border of the camp in a forgehouse. The bag of ore was big, easily strapped around and to Aitainyn's back before she set off, but thankfully lightweight. As long as it got delivered and the bigger pay was brought back, Iona didn't mind much; but she intended to borrow Cyo the entire time that Aitainyn dallied around. Perhaps some time apart would be good; help him steel himself a bit and give her time to consider a way to approach his thoughts on the matter.

Back in Al'qurao, the camp finally opened up a bit in the early morning sunlight; the gates were open and travelers and people moved freely through it. There was plenty of shade cast in the sunlight thanks to the large rocks around the city; along with the wind, it must have easily cooled the place and helped support life extensively within the small oasis settlement. With its proximity to her den, it wouldn't be hard to lead others or change the success of this place to be her own; but the mercenary was here for work. She had some options here that were considerably better than the imperial nations might have allowed; after all, demi-humans were fairly equal in a place like Dongarme.
  • The smithy and her potential employer was no doubt open; she could perhaps head there immediately and try to do more than just get some work. A good blowjob or offered sex and - if the man really is a pervert like Iona says - perhaps net her a simple but proper blade.
  • Visit the oasis plaza. The place was quite clearly the center of town and would be a place she could relax and examine life here; it would be a good way to learn about the area and perhaps gather names of her own.
  • Visit the biggest brothel. In a place like Al'qurao and perhaps in this entire nation, the pleasure and entertainment markets were huge. Visiting a brothel might give her a good lay; perhaps give her work as a guard, too. Places like that always needed more hands, but it would likely be far less honorable than building reputation as a mercenary again.
  • Visit the guildhouse. In a place like this that stood as an apparent rest-stop, guilds normally come to one place. There'd definitely be work there, but she would be guaranteed to have to fight or face some sort of danger; adventurers only came to these places for a reason!
-------------------------------

Pursuing this group allowed the other to get away; maybe someday she'll learn of what she turned away. But as she approached, the forest line thinned and she was thankfully on the high-ground overlooking a clearing.

It was a band of adventurers, ten of them at least, and they were setting up camp for the night. Seven of them were men, a group of humans and elfin mostly adorned in leathers and metals. The other three were women or just really effeminate men, bearing robes of minor mages as they sat and drank at a separate fire. This had to be some guild expedition; perhaps one intended to find and explore her cave. Such things weren't entirely unfounded, but the fact they weren't heading toward her but away from her for some time ensured that they weren't coming for her cave. They would likely be turning in soon from how their tents were all set-up and the fires weren't being stoked as they sat, giving her some idea that she could go down there soon. One was trudging their way up a worn animal trail toward her highground with a bow over their shoulder and their hood up; one of the men likely being sent to be the guard for the night.

Passing them up now could allow her to get to Fordyk in time. But she could also choose to kill them; their bodies could be useful once she had time to prepare... but this was also another prospect for growth. The more she could bind or capture alive, the more Zazz had to milk for their fluids to sustain her and her incubus. Not to mention slave labor to start handling simple tasks like feeding their beast. This adventurer party vanishing wouldn't go noticed for quite a while, if at all. Killing could give her undead soldiers, not very efficient for much but still better than no soldiers. It may be a waste of some fine pussy or decent dick, but it was a safe decision. Capturing them and holding them could also lead them to becoming better than mere stock; adventurers in demon armies often made but a beginner's elite unit once broken and corrupted. It was simply a matter of taking the easier vampire path of using undead, the demonic path of corrupting and investing into them, following the leader's path to break them into servitude... or simply turn away.

She wasn't going to have long to think about it; the guard was drawing closer and she wasn't exactly fit for hiding. Her knife was well within her grasp; Lilith could feel that hungry killing edge practically desiring to run through this fool's chest. Once she got killing, there was no telling whether or not she'd come out of this with any of these adventurers alive... even if she tried to preserve these three women. Having Tywin with her might have allowed such a thing, but alone? Adventurers liked to fight raid bosses like her to the death, seldom breaking until only one or two was left. But perhaps that was even beneficial? If she went massacring and chose who to spare last; she may just be able to make this bunch of people down to their last and find someone who stood out. Find the diamond in the bloody rough, as it were.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
If Aiyainyn had the luxury of choosing, she'd start as an adventurer. Unfortunately, it was a risky profession, in more ways than one. She needed a payout, now, to feed the ones depending on her. Which meant she'd have to swallow her pride, and take the best immediate opportunity available to that end... dealing with this smith. Besides, she had a large bag of ore to take to him.

Cyo's words rang in her ears though. Singing. Bows? Perhaps either would be a good fit for him. Better yet, both. And if she were to find a little money and leverage the plaza and guildhall properly... she could start asking around to see if angel's blood could be found on the black market.

Aitainyn looked towards the sky as she emerged from the cave, and watched the clouds drift. She dreamed of such freedom... cast to the skies, drifting where she may, at what pace she chose. But such were the luxuries of those with power, those that owned the skies above and the earth below. Those with money, with armies, with magic that sundered the planes. And she hated her lot in the world. She felt that creeping bitterness that drove her to stubborn survival, drove her to seek strength, to work herself to the edge of death and beyond... and the teasing, tormenting death wish that hovered at the edge of her thoughts. The desire to surrender... to let death take her and end her struggles. She was so very, very tired. Her eyes moistened, and a tear rolled down her cheek. Before she got to the camp, she wiped it away, gathering her resolve.

She could dream of the sky later.

For now, she needed to find the means to feed the few she cared for, and find a way to return to the battlefield, where she belonged, struggling for power by throwing her skills to the field of honor, placing her life in the bargain. The only place she had ever felt alive, beyond her sweet brother's arms.

This time she entered the city properly, through the gates, bearing a load for commerce, wearing normal clothes. She'd stowed the dancer's uniform in a frond and stowed it among her bag. As soon as she was allowed into the city, she'd return it to where she'd stolen it from, unwilling to retain stolen spoils, unwilling to impede the life and happiness of innocent others for her own needs. They'd served the needs of another, and she could only stretch her honor so far. She felt great shame in doing so, though she hadn't allowed herself to indulge it when she had to act.

But all of this survival bubbled up a lust for blood in her. A lust to struggle in the only way she truly knew how... all of this stealing, this kidnapping and hunting, this scrounging and dealing... she hated it. She hated the trappings of civilization, and longed for combat. This was torment worse than the most garish wounds, and she couldn't let any of them see it. See that her addiction to struggling for her life in the pursuit of power wasn't sated, that it affected her mind, slowly, turning her more and more feral, more and more hungry for violence.

When she arrived at the smithy, her features were schooled into a placid, stoic mask, showing nothing. "I have the shipment of ore from Iona. Where is this to be delivered?"

Jiktaq

Apr 2, 2016
The last thing Lilith wanted to do was killing people, as that would result in people looking around and being suspicious. Though, she was in need of strong hands back at the cave and these people would give her just that. If she could somehow enslave all, or even most, of them and have them do heavy lifting for her...it would be perfect. But how to do it was quite the tricky question. Even with both Zazz and Tywin with her, it would a fight to ensure that she had enough muscle that it would be considered a substantial gain.

But at the very least she could try and build some good will with these mortals. Maybe, with time, she could convince them that she is a friend and start picking them off one by one subtly....working her way through the group, corrupting them until she had them groomed to the task she required of them. More demons or undead are the last things she needed at the moment...she just needed a labor force.

She heard the guard behind her and had to make a split second decision. Planning on befriending these adventurers to see what benefits she could get out of here...she confidently strolled into their main camp, looking like a curious third party. She made no attempts to hide or look suspcious as she did so.

As she walked in, she let out a curious, but satisfied voice, "I thought I heard something 'round here...I was just headed on my way to Fordyk and happened upon a camp. The things you find in a forest, huh?" Hopefully they won't turn immediately hostile...who would be intimidated by a random woman in the woods?

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Her trip into town went well enough - as did depositing the uniform back and hopefully helping the unfortunate slave out whom she had stolen from - that it was no surprise she reached the smithy easily. And as she entered the abode with smoke coming from its chimney, she came face-to-face with a familiar species.

A strong drakoni pitch black skin swung a fist down against iron, their transformed hand's brilliant silver scales smashing the molten material and sending sparks flying. They raised it and struck it again, their powerful back and broad shoulders on full-display. Their tail was lengthy and curled around the base of their large anvil to hold it steady as they smashed away at the metal. Large, gropeable breasts stuck to the person's chest were easily as large as their head. Their hair was silver as well, but cut short and close to their scalp as they smashed one final time and finally raised the weapon in her other hand. This must have been a descendant of a steel dragon; the most durable breed of dragon known to have ever existed. Turning the stick of iron over, a simple swipe of the claws tore chunks from the iron that let them fall to the ground.

In seconds, it had made an iron blade; it needed sharpening and a proper point, but otherwise it was ready to go once a hilt got strapped on. The figure tossed it away and to the water nearby with a loud splash and hissing, turning to look over their shoulder at Aitainyn before putting those strong hands on their hips and returning to their normal form. Those massive tits were still large, but many of the scales had receded to allow their toughened skin to be scrutinized; the figure turning so their powerful abs were on full display before approaching the counter and therefore the other drakoni. One of those hands beckoned Aitainyn closer, not even bothering to cover her chest.

"Bring it. Iona told me that I would be getting more... but I'm annoyed that she didn't tell me she had a delivery girl now." Their voice was more masculine than most, but still had the feminine edge to it. And as they smirked, their soft face took on just enough of an androgynous tone. "And put it on the counter before you take off your clothes. I'll need to give ya a tip, right? I got something a sweet thing like you could really get in-front of... unless you'd prefer to just get your pay and go, without earning a little bit extra?"

One of those hands reached beneath the desk, hefting out a bag and letting it thunk to the counter. A handful of coins were dropped down, easily enough to buy plenty of food and maybe some proper clothing for the siblings.

"Double if you put your mouth into it, triple if you're willing to... bend your principles."

This might not have been a man like she was told, but... perhaps that was just because Iona didn't understand anatomy? Either way, this strong, fit drakoni with tits was definitely a match. This description couldn't have been purposefully wrong. Certainly not... but they knew Iona and were paying. And were perverts... so... clearly this smithy was the right one.

------------------------------------------------------------

And she chose to do the one thing no sane person might have done in her position. The guard on the high ground quickly rushed to draw his bow and notch an arrow, most of the camp getting up from their logs and rocks and reaching for various weapons. Thankfully for her, someone stepped up in time to stop anything like that; someone quite delicious in fact.

Standing six feet tall with silky white hair with navy blue dyed tips was something she knew plenty about; before her was a lupine. The natural opposite of her kin and one of the most fearsome predator demi-humans to ever be born and perhaps one of the most hated. That ruled this out as an adventurer group... unless they were just unaware of what the wolf-like tail draping down and almost touching the ground behind her meant. Her hands and wrists were that of a wolf, bearing thick protective fur and fearsome claws. The rest of her seemed pretty human, with her chest sporting mere B-cups and her hips barely wide. This was a tomboy if Lilith had ever met one, both of her golden eyes holding the fierce glint of eternal hunger that a man might get. Perhaps it was just that of a beast.

Lowering her hand after ensuring everyone only watched her, she looked to her three mages and motioned for them to circle; and they ended up surrounding Lilith before the lupine looked at her and put on the perfect wolfish smirk one would expect. It made certain the woman saw her large canine-like fangs.

"Yeah, sweet thing... the things you find." Her sultry voice made her seem older, perhaps nearing her thirties; a pretty good age considering her species was hunted. "But what's a... ha... human doing in my woods?"

The way she said it - moving a hand up to her head of slicked back shoulder-length hair to free her wolf ears - made it obvious that she knew exactly what Lilith was. This could go very badly really quick. The mages could make things very difficult, while the others were just fodder... and then there was the lupine. A close match to the vampires of the world. And considering the moon was mostly full, her strength could definitely hit the mark to surpass someone like Lilith. She needed to choose her next words wisely and her actions well; perhaps she could offer herself and earn her freedom. The lupine would lose a lot of her strength in the morning whilst Lilith wouldn't be inclined to fight but could be quite dangerous in enclosed spaces. Such an offer could work but would waste her entire night. Another option was to defiantly fight against fate and try to kill everyone.

And another option was the one she felt in the back of her head as she felt something familiar. The guard on the high ground was missing... and the smell of a familiar demon was in the air, likely muddled with her own to prevent this lupine from detecting it.

Tywin had likely knocked out the guard. He may not be able to use a bow for all she knew, but that meant she wasn't entirely alone! It was most likely he would follow her lead. This could go a few ways, but such a prize like this woman could be an exotic and a potentially better servant than most. She had leadership skills, after all, even if it was only with bandits.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Aitainyn listened to the smith, and seemed absolutely unphased by her requests. She was sure that wouldn't last. Still. She was already in hell, and wouldn't likely suffer much more for earning. "Triple, then." She set down the bag of iron on the counter as she was bade, and stripped, with military precision, standing at attention when she was done, as though for inspection. She wasn't sure what the bending would require... but she knew her needs, and they were legion. The reed that did not bend broke, and though she welcomed such... if she broke now, it wasn't just her who broke. Others needed her, and she could still remember that, even through the haze of bloodlust.

Her own tail fell free behind her, her own scales visible down her arms. And, of course, the easiest feature to see... her eyes were red as blood, and hungry, predatory. Aitainyn was on display, with larger breasts than the last time she'd visited the fair little settlement. A neatly trimmed tuft led the way down to her manhood and womanhood, ebony in stark contrast to the paleness of her skin. So, this was a steel dragon... Aitainyn needed a weapon, more than anything. With a proper weapon, she could earn. Perhaps the desert lands even held a gladiatorial arena, where she could really, really earn.

Before they got started though, she looked around the smithy, at the wares on display, and the smith. She set down her own sheathed short sword with her clothes. "A steel drakoni. I've not seen one in some time. Powerful, too." She nodded her approval. "Tell me. Are your blades the best?"

Last edited:

Jiktaq

Apr 2, 2016
Well, this certainly was a pickle she found herself in this time. It was only but one of many in this long string of events that has been occurring the past couple of days. But so far, she had survived and progressed. She was a survivor first and foremost...and not only was she a survivor, but she was a pragmatist...and an opportunist. She could flip this situation into her favor, and she will. Suddenly the other mortals didn't matter to her. Sure, it would be great if she could get them...but this Lupine was of her prime interest. The possibilities that came from this subject...it was too juicy to let go to waste.

It helped knowing that she had back up...hopefully Tywin didn't act unless she commanded him to. This was a delicate situation and she wanted the optimal outcome. Hopefully this one would be more opportunistic and able to see the bigger picture a lot easier than Tywin. It also helped feeling that knife against her thigh. Even though she only remembered how to use Blood Barrier, it would offer her protection for a time if a fight broke out. And with every drop of blood she shed with that knife, whether it be her own or others...it would bolster that barrier and better protect her. She could fight and dance until the damn wolf girl tired herself out.

But hopefully it wouldn't result to that. This wolf girl was certainly the leader of this group, the alpha. And when there's a leader, there is a structure. And when there's a structure, there's negotiation. Only way to see just how negotiable these people were.

With that confidence secured, she looked the girl up and down before letting out an impressed whistle, "My, oh my...a Lupine, in the flesh. What are the odds? Well, as I said before...I was on my way to Fordyk when I noticed this little slice of life. I have business over there, and plans for it. You'd be surprised what nooks and crannies you could find opportunity at."

She took a step closer to the Lupine and looked her up and down, "I hear you Lupines have strong noses. Surely you can sniff out opportunity if it looked you in the eye." She looked around the camp carefully before saying, "Nice group you have here...what is it that you have going on around here? Mercenary work? Hunting? Maybe something more scandalous? Slavery? Banditry? Something interesting like that?"

She looked back to the Lupine, "Since I am in the business of...business, and surely you wouldn't say no to a bargain that would give you great benefit? To set you up in a position where you can easily acquire whatever it is you desire? Surely you can see the forest beyond the trees...the bigger picture? If you can, I think we should get to talking."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Approaching the woman while she asked questions, the smithy's body was soon on display. She was wearing pants but the fat bulge at the front made it obvious this wasn't a simple woman. And as those trousers dropped and were kicked away, the other drakoni locked the door and moved right up and around to face Aitainyn. Her cock was a silver color like her scales - her body is clearly very uniform in how it colors itself - and sat with a pair of fist-sized balls. And unlike Aitainyn, this "woman" lacked a cunt. This was a male... but had breasts? That meant they were born with one of the more rare drakoni flaws and had mixed parts; gender wasn't normal for dragons so it made sense that it sometimes broke their sexes when making someone. Reaching down and grabbing their dicks, she simply had the two frot as she stepped in close.

"My blades are the best alright; but my blade here? This one had Iona quivering all night once; and I think you'd look great on it."

Carefully guiding the smaller drakoni over and pushing her forward, she bent Aitainyn over the desk and rolled her powerful shoulders before her lengthy tail writhes back and around the mercenary's and then around their legs to keep them nice and still. Her hands reached around and grabbed Aitainyn's breasts firmly, expertly kneading the flesh as she leaned in and bit at the lobe of her ear. This woman's smell was like that of coals, her sweat from working the forge adorning her body as she hissed into the herm's ears.

"I didn't expect a runt... but you're going to be a pleasant surprise. Let's get you bent over; but first I want you to pick a hole for me. Iona always chose the butt because she doesn't want a drakoni kid; what about you?"

The smithy kept kneading and massaging away at those fleshy mounds, humping her cock up between Aitainyn's ass and against the base of her tail. This woman was strong... and clearly horny.

"Tell you what; let me pump loads in that pussy and take a risk getting pregnant? I'll throw something from my shop in for free; only the best weapons, after all... what do you say?"

----------------------------------------------

"We're in the line of banditry and slaving, yeah." Her smirk grew, not even fearing or seeming to care for pleasantries. She walked forward and grabbed one of Lilith's wrists, bringing the hand up; the same hand that could comfortably draw her blade. That was unfortunate. "Bigger pictures don't exist for me; only big bellied sluts that I fuck into utter submission!"

Spinning Lilith around and bringing the arm behind her back, the strength of the lupine was undeniable. She squeezed her wrist before striking that fat demon-vampire ass with a loud clap despite her clothes being in the way; she could feel the sting like it had been on her bare flesh, the lupine grabbing her pants and pulling the shadow-made clothes down to put her ass on display. The whole camp started whistling and laughing, letting their guard down as the lupine slipped her trousers down and Lilith got another reason to keep this one. The thick, bulgy canid cock was easily around ten inches long with a knot big enough to make even Lilith cum and maybe almost pass out just from getting plugged by it. The lupine reached to grab her other hand and heft it to her chest as the group dispersed around them. Tywin hadn't struck... was the bastard just going to watch her get raped!?

"You know, my buddy Tyrin would have enjoyed breaking you in and selling you to me. I'll put a pup in that pussy of yours... you won't mind right?"

Oh son of a bitch. That's why he wasn't coming down. She could hear laughing up above, the guard and the now-demonic Tywin coming into view. No one was reacting weirdly, not even the lupine herm as she pushed Lilith all the way to the ground and moved to hunch over her possessively. While this woman was getting ready to do some fucking, the big demon kneeled down and smiled.

"Mistress, I see you've met my friends. When I heard I had to get a weapon, I figured I'd come this way to catch up with them... but who knew you'd be here and about to get raped! Ha!"

The lupine scowled, turning her gaze to the demon as she pinned Lilith's arms at her sides and plopped down so her knotty member was resting in the groove of her victim's butt and dripping pre onto her back.

"Wait, Tyrin... I know you're different, but you're with this bitch?" The man gave a wavy gesture of his hand; that bastard wasn't even willing to tell the truth, but it wasn't as if he had to tell the truth to others. "Well... fuck! Can I still fuck her? I smell that... other species in her. I never have fucked a vamp pussy before!"

The guard beside Tywin paled, but Tywin shoved him away and then looked down to Lilith.

"Only if my mistress wants to try out being on bottom... she loves getting knotted... don't you boss?"

She'd see the smallest twitch of the man's finger against his knee. A signal? Wait... was Tywin wanting her to get fucked... because of a plan?

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
AItainyn had to measure out risks, now. Pregnancy wasn't too terribly much of a concern, generally. Low fertility, and all. Still. If she got pregnant ,the timing would be... far, far less than ideal.

But she was ready to take that risk. Part of her did like the idea of a huge drakoni dominating her... perhaps the only submissive instinct natural to a drakoni involved other drakoni. Then again, perhaps that was just the runt in her, again. She started by frotting them together, which, considering their size difference, was... something. Then, she'd bent Aitainyn over. It raised her hackles, but she quickly calmed them, as the smith's hands roamed. She was squeezing and groping her tits, and seemed to be quite enjoying it. Despite herself, and her disgust at the situation in general, Aitainyn found herself getting very wet, very quickly. Even her tail was employed, long and powerful, trapping the pair of them bodily together.

If there was one thing about this Aitainyn was glad for, it was that she was in a forge. She was surrounded by the scents of metal, and coal, and the heat of fires, and the one using her was physically powerful, a mighty drakoni who used their muscles to bend metal to their will. Far better this than being beholden to some simpering merchant or pimp or noble, weak of flesh, avaricious and worthless, yet dominating those around them with trifles like wealth and social prestige. Aitainyn might not be able to bear this humiliation from one such as they.

As it was, whether an act of pragmatism or of lust, her ass raised in the air, her tail moving out of the way, and she spoke, "Have at the hole you will, then. I won't turn down a blade forged by the best." She thought on it, then, and wondered. This smith... they clearly had the dominating instincts of a drakoni. Given what they want, they could give quite freely when their instincts were sated. She wondered, then, whether it would be a good idea to try and goad her further. Great pay, and a weapon... she couldn't ask for more. Could she? Not here, not now. Not for immediate rewards, at least. She had to establish a few things... goad the smith's desire, and win her respect as well. Then, in the future, she might have aid when and where she needed it most. Still, it was getting harder and harder to think the wetter she got, that massive cock looming behind her nethers. She made a snap decision.

"If you can pound me as hard as you pound that iron, I might be inclined to return... and to bear your forge symbol in battle. Prove your superior steel heritage... I want to taste your mettle." She ended it with a lusty glance over her shoulder, a lick of the lips... quite implying a desire to taste. She was challenging her to the contests only another drakoni dared challenge drakoni to. Contests of strength, stamina, pride. She goaded her at her own risk, but wars weren't won by the cautious.

Jiktaq

Apr 2, 2016
If the girl knew Tyrin...that would explain why she was so obnoxiously arrogant, because of course anyone that was friends with him would be. Nothing could ever be a simple as taking a deal and profit off of it later down the line...everyone has to think they're the top dog when they were just fleas. Hells, not even fleas...but parasites that depend on the fleas. In the grand scheme of things, they were nothing.

Lilith's frustrations were only compounded as Tywin'valio came up and started to act as if his mistress getting raped didn't bother him at all. Hells, it probably didn't. His discipline is a huge issue that needed to be addressed before it became too much of an issue. She didn't realize just how bad his attitude was until now. He seemed so agreeable once the runes of ownership were on him and started to talk about how he was "on their side". She thought about taking his other horn...maybe she would order him to take his own horn off.

But that was when she noticed the twitch. It was such a minute and small detail she almost missed it. What in the Hells was that suppose to mean? It was such a weird and awkward moment that there was no way he could have done that on his own. And the runes should make it impossible for him to betray her. Though that did have its own flexibility. But was he really going to save her with some grand plan? Or did he just want to see her get raped? Not that it mattered in the long run...Tywin couldn't break a bond that held his very soul in chains no matter what he did, he would always be beneath her. And whatever indignation he did to her to make her low, he would always be a league lower than her no matter what.

Also not as if she was in a position to really fight back. Tywin was her ace in the hole. She was in an awkward position to get her knife so it was hard to get to her magic, and Tywin had revealed himself and made no inclination to doing anything. Her strength and his strength combined would easily dispatch the other slavers if she ordered him to fight. But the Lupine was something else...she was breed all her own that would complicate matters. And the bitch already had her in her paws.

So, she just grit her teeth and see what happens...she could order Tywin to attack whenever it seemed like the bastard wasn't going to do anything. Even if he were to die, she could use it as a distraction to leave and she could summon Tywin easily with a more complex summoning circle. Besides...she wasn't satisfied with the bit of sperm she licked from Sunna and was looking forward to a meal...maybe she could get one out of this bitch who was too big for her own britches.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"I'll pound you as hard as I can pound steel."

The drakoni grabbed her tail at its base while shoving her facedown against the desk. The drakoni's silver slut-breaker pushed and prodded at Aitainyn's cunt for only a few seconds, finally grabbing a bend in her labia and slipping through those hot folds and deep into her. Thankfully for her, this cock might have been big but its user didn't want to break her; not yet. Instead, she waited until her hips smacked up flat against that nice ass before leaning over and wrapping her arms in a light headlock to keep Aitainyn nice and still. A wet pop as she slid back and then quickly back in was the set-up for their tempo, fucking her over the counter with a nice basic rhythmic clapping of her balls against hers. The black and silver tail squeezed and pulled her own possessively, the smithy pushing her chest against Aitainyn's back hard enough that her erect nipples pressed against the mercenary.

"Fuck, you smell good runt. I should see about keeping you and trying to make a clutch; they say drakoni pussy and drakoni dick make better chances, you know? It's all bogus, but I like the romance in it... that we should fuck our kin and see if we can revive the dragons from all the... fuck... nasty sex!"

The thwacking and thudding against her grew rougher, the wooden counter creaking beneath them. Each push of the smith's dick through her body spread her nice and wide whilst their sacks lewdly bounced off one another. This was definitely more fitting; her body was getting fucked nice a rough. It didn't feel like some casual sex, but it didn't hurt either. The creaking and groaning wood was the only indication that this was a nice and proper rutting. This was the kind that, were Drakoni more fertile, would lead to them very quickly becoming the most numerous and dominant species of the mortal realm.

As they fucked, however, a door behind the counter leading into the storeroom opened. And out walked an identical drakoni... except this one didn't have tits.

"Um... sis?" The broad shouldered figure, with their chiseled muscle, had a masculine voice and depth that very clearly marked they were male. They wore an apron and pants, however, and were far more decent than their sister had been. "Why... are you fucking this person on our counter?"

The pussy-pounding didn't slow, the drakoni girl grumbling and rolling her eyes.

"Iona... nnf... the dumb slut who thought I was you sent her. I already promised to pay her triple if I got to cum inside her, so just... sh-shut the fuck up you pervert and go back to counting the gold you're saving up to pay for your next visit to the brothel."

The male's obsidian skin flushed red around the face, but sighed and averted his eyes to instead look over at the cooling iron.

"No, that won't do... I'll just... urgh... t-try to ignore you two and work on some swords."

The bulge of his trousers was at eye level, the male reaching and grabbing his apron before tossing it away. She could always get a second cock involved, but the brother's frame was bigger and the bulge roughly the same size. It could mean she was getting her pussy trained into a new shape and her throat rubbed raw by the sibling steel drakoni. Or - watching the male grab the hilt and lift the mostly finished blade - she could take the time to enjoy a nice show... maybe custom-order a blade? She could probably forfeit the money earned and turn the siblings against one another; the one pounding her pussy wanted to nut inside? Her brother had to prepare a special sword for Aitainyn before she could nut!

--------------------------------------

"So can I fuck the slut already or are you going to keep polluting my air, you huge demonshit?" The lupine woman snarled at him, drawing her hips back and aligning with Lilith's pussy for only a moment before sinking in. "Nnnngh... you always were slow; I told you to get rid of that fucking slut bunny and you ignored me. Bet she was the reason you're all red and annoying!"

The fat canine cock definitely stretched Lilith; it wasn't the longest, but its width was a bit more than the cocks the succubus had bounced around on. Her wrists were pinned to the dirt and the bandit bit at her neck possessively and dominantly. The way her ass shook from each thrust stung, but she could see Tywin walk around to her side. The demon watched for a moment, both of his hands moving to his hips.

"You know, that slut slave... her name is Sunna and she's property of my new boss... the one you're... ah... going to knot?"

The lupine looked back over her shoulder, her tail flicking in confusion for only a moment; then Lilith felt that knot thud against her labia and spread her even wider. Tywin pushed his foot down on the woman's hips, forcing her to thrust and fuck Lilith that extra bit harder. While it was initially painful, her succubus half roared with pleasure at being made into a cocksleeve; the roughness stung her bare butt in the best ways, her toes curling against her will. The lupine woman grunted and gasped from the forced and rougher sex causing her unintentionally much higher pleasure, her knot inflating to easily as thick as someone's leg or arm might be.

And then she tried to pull out and couldn't; she was stuck inside Lilith's cunt. And Tywin grabbed her wrists and pulled the wolf woman up and back so that she couldn't strike out at Lilith. And when she initially seemed ready to bite down, a hard crack sounded as Tywin literally kicked her ass and her jaw loosened in a yelp. She was held up and Tywin dragged her over before throwing her to the dirt and on her back; this unintentionally carried Lilith up and atop to straddle the lupine. Only then did Tywin stomp his foot against the woman's cheek, yelling out to the camp and drawing all of their attention back as his demonic smirk grew and turned their way.

"I want everyone here to see it! Yui here is about to get her throat fucked so hard she's going to lose her voice and cum from her balls so hard she'll be soft for days! All of you men and you three girls will be under me now! Serving my new mistress! You women will be my harem - including you, pretty boy, I see you hiding that tent in your skirt - and you men will be pleasure servants! Whether it's your seed, blood, or your strength, you shall give it to my mistress or I shall be the boot on your neck, just like with Yui!"

The women (and the one boy who got exposed and was definitely tenting a boner) paled and the men of the camp looked between one another, but the action seemed to be going the right way. Sure, she was knotted... but this had been part of Tywin's plan, it seemed. She got to ride a nice, tasty bone and learn how this lupine tasted... but it definitely would inflate the demon man's ego. Perhaps not horn-breaking worthy, but she would have to have a serious talk. But for now, as the men of the camp dropped their weapons and pulled their cocks out, it was time to give a show. This would be the first time Lilith could perform and make an example of someone... while similarly giving her future servants a nice memory to jack off to or look forward to if they did their job. This was truly a good way to recruit from criminals; make an example of one while showing the others how they benefit. It may have cost her giving Tywin some mages to form his harem - likely to put them in a state of sexed out bliss so they forget all about casting spells - but she had a good basis for future plans. Tywin's dark past was a useful tool with criminal elements!

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Aitainyn heard dove wings beat in her ears. When the second one showed up, and much was revealed, any pleasure she felt vanished. Her anger rose in her throat like vengeance its self. But... it didn't matter, so long as what was promised to her was delivered. The brother seemed much more submissive, and that presented an opportunity. "Short sword. Foot and a quarter, steel hilt." She flashed a grin at him, the kind of cocky grin of someone who'd been made promises to, and expected them delivered. It didn't matter if there was an arm around her throat still, she'd make sure she was heard. But she wasn't sure he'd be spirited enough, just doing a blade for his sister's debt.

"I'm not full yet, though. I see two dicks, and heard the word 'brothel'. Let's get better acquainted, hmm? Drakoni should... nghhh... stick together." She tried not to squirt mid sentence, and it was an effort. The steel dragon packed more heat than she'd ever taken, though in all fairness, she'd never taken on any big customers. Her sexual experience was quite limited. As long as she was given what was promised... she had nothing to complain about.

Still. There were some... benefits to all the sex. It did indeed feel good. Hadn't she heard, though, that the smith was the pervert? Ah, but Iona thought she was the brother. Perhaps she'd never even seen this other one. If so, he was quite shy. He might need more coaxing. "Please. It's so rare to meet... such fine Drakoni. There's no need for you to go to a brothel. I'll fulfill... nghh..." She moaned quite loudly as the sister hit a sweet spot. "Any desires you have... No need for pleasure slaves when there's another Drakoni happy to handle your needs, mhmm? I bet I can... mhmm... take more than any of them too." She hoped she wasn't biting off more than she could chew, somewhere deep inside. Regardless... she needed this money, and this blade. Moreover, she needed good relations, for the future. She wanted these twins in her circle. Drakoni twins were especially rare, from a low fertility species.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Well, here she went; the moment she offered that mouth was the same she heard that same blade clang to the floor. The brother didn't wait long, slipping right up to the other end of the counter and grabbing his pants to give them a simple tug lower. His reaction time was like that of a pervert, his high libido leaving his dark skin glowing warmly as a better version of his sister's cock thumped down onto the counter beside her.

"F-Fuck... all that steel better... b-be worth it. We're going to stiff you good... b-but I call dibs on her ass!"

With the arrival of the brother, her senses dulled to the scent of the fires and cinders. Her lips didn't stand a chance as her jaw was stretched to its limits just to accomodate the hung drakoni. Just like his sister, he forced her to take every single one of a ten-inch monster. She felt his full nutsack on her chin; the sister wasn't joking that he must have wanted to go to a brothel. Unlike hers, his nuts were practically like grapefruits! There must be enough seed in him to turn someone her size into someone who looked like they were in their early pregnancy weeks.

But backing out wasn't going to happen know, the sister grunting and humping away at her pussy while her brother's hands moved down to grab either side of her head and give her a nice thrust or two before withdrawing just enough to free her throat up for air. Stuck between the pair, she was certainly starting relations off well; the question was whether or not her body could endure it. The thrusting from behind countered those from the front, pushing and pulling her back and forth across the counter. The sister did eventually loosen the headlock, only for the male's large tail to come around and wreath her neck to both hold her still and make it easier to feel his girth spreading her throat into a cocksock. Had Iona done something like this? How often were they fucking and battering the wills of customers with this kind of double-dicking? The hissing of the iron blade behind them as it warmed up had the male grunt, looking over his shoulder with a grumble.

"Fuck... pick her up! I can't work the forge fucking her mouthpussy like this!"

Wait... his vocabulary shifted? Not to mention the male's face was growing less bright and more confident. The pervert must use whores because he ends up getting more confidence as he has sex... which means she might just be in for something serious. As he pulled out and left her able to taste more than just drake dick, the sister hilted inside of her and pushed her brother's tail away before reaching down and hefting her up off the counter and into the air.

Carrying her with her legs spread and her pussy still packed, the female drakoni chuckled and licked her neck before hefting her up off and around... and then right back down so she was buried right back in all the way to Aitainyn's womb. Facing one another made it easy to carry her into the forge, turning and sitting on the anvil near the forge before smacking Aitainyn's ass while her brother walked up from behind with his right hand shoving the blade back into the heat of the forge for its next round of preparation.

"Lean forward; my brother won't bite... he'll just fuck your ass and help me make you cum so hard you pass out for an hour or two. You want that sword and your pay, don't you? Good girls... ask for it nicely."

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Aitainyn felt the shift before it came, but still, the strength of it was a surprise. Her brother packed a powerful libido... one that shucked his usually meek shell and made of him a ravenous sexual predator. Her provocations had paid off, but now, she had to be mindful of sheer survival. There was no end to this that didn't end with her absolutely thrashed... but as long as she was alive and had succeeded, it'd be worth it. If she could feed them tonight, she could take her blade and earn tomorrow.

But such thoughts dwindled from her mind as steel drakoni dick shoved her insides around. Her jaw was all but destroyed when that monstrous member claimed her throat for its own. He had none of the subtlety of his sister, jamming his cock in without ceremony, until his obscenely large nuts smacked her chin with a definite finality. She had to admit, there was something... fulfilling in the sheer brutality of their tag team. In the combination of forced pleasure and pain, something in her that demanded excess and violence and surrender to instincts and desires cooed its satisfaction.

As soon as the sister released her throat, there was a tail around it, disallowing her from pulling her head back, jamming her more fiercely on the cock, and testing the capacities of her lungs, as her airway was choke locked with thick, steel drakoni cock. She felt it stretch, felt her throat expand as his cock forced the flesh out of its way. But, it wasn't in the cards, for it to continue... probably for the better. The sight of his abdomen pulling away and the feeling of his cock sliding out from her throat made her strangely sad, as he proclaimed that he couldn't work this way. Then, her world flipped several ways as her head spun, and she was shoved face to bust with the female drakoni, face wrapped in tits, a small comfort, as she was lined up with the brother. She heard, then, her words in her ears, and turned... not enough to face him fully, but enough that one eye showed through a veil of jet black hair, eyes moist and streaked with tears from the serious face fucking, pouty and meek. "P-please... f-f-fuck my ass..." Hesitant. Timid. Begging. Nothing Aitainyn was used to doing. Why, then, did she do it so well? She sold it to herself, with that statement, cradled between those breasts. Her ass lifted, her tail wagged. Was she really this wanton, for a brutal pounding that she wouldn't even probably be able to endure? She was acting... right? It was for money. Not pleasure.

Right?

She grew a bit more mindful then. She'd not even noticed half of her own moans, the small motions she'd made in conjunction with their thrusting. Either acting like a wanton whore was an innate talent for her, or she was getting off on this. She wasn't sure which it was.

She was sure, though, that she couldn't stop nuzzling that breast, nor could she take that eye off the massive cock behind her, nor could she stop her pussy from possessively clenching the cock it wrapped around. Nor could she stop her tail from wagging lazily, her hips from bucking and wriggling, her mixed moans and sobs from escaping.

Jiktaq

Apr 2, 2016
As effective as Tywin's strategy was...she still didn't appreciate the fact that she was on the receiving end of all of this. But at least it led to a reversal to the rape, so now Lilith was on top. But at least his efforts worked in getting her all of the bandit slavers...so that drastically bolstered her forces. With this sort of force under her control, she could do a hell of a lot more. And at least she had a name for the Lupine...Yui. It was an interesting name to say the least, but it was something.

To help convince the lowlifes that cooperating was the best decision they could make...she let the shadows envelope her and covered her entire form...before showing off her true form. She looked back to the Lupine she was straddling and grinned in her demonic visage, "I would have fought back...but I needed a little snack. So I hope you don't mind."

She began to gyrate her hips around that thick cock and let out a coo as she felt it shift inside of her. The pussy on its own started to stroke the cock with its individual muscles. This wolf girl probably didn't fuck a succubus pussy as well as vampires...so chances are she hasn't really fucked something that was built for milking cock.

Lilith looked around at the others of the camp and saw that they weren't really doing anything to stop what was happening to their former leader. Seems they knew the pecking order of things, so at least that was good. So long as they didn't get bested by anybody, these lot will stay in line. Might equals right works when it works. She was starting to see just how to handle Tywin after all of this..

But for now, she had to focus on Yui. And she did exactly that as she reached for her thigh and grabbed hold of her new knife. She unsheathed it and turned it around. She held the blade to the Lupine's throat. With that, she let out a sigh, "It's always too bad when the new toy starts moving around too much. So please, just stay laying down and take what's coming to you, okay?"

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"That's the right attitude."

She'd feel the brother sink nice and deep into her butthole alongside his sister, the pair of them penetrated nice and deep with a thudding finality. She was well a truly skewered like the runt she'd been born to be; two full-sized and fully-capable drakoni fucking her. The sister kept her held close and used her depth to deliver quick, womb-kissing strikes again and again. Her brother, whilst he cooked the iron, held her by the head and thrusted his hips powerfully for a slow but brutal butt-stretching. All the ball-slapping action between them ensured that something was shaking her below the waist at all times, the male's tail slipping up to wrap her her tits and squeeze them together into a bondage-like hole. He squeezed and massaged at a slower tempo than he pounded her, having a hard time as he shifted the blade within the heat every once in a while.

Her body swelled with this heat, the exotic pleasure they were giving her from stuffing her two holes. It pulsed a heat akin to the embers of the smelting fires through her, as if they were beating against her hot body to temper themselves. Both of their silver-colored cocks relentless in their pursuit to pound imperfections away, the sister groaning and pushing her back from her cleavage just enough so that she could lean down and in to kiss her, both of her hands smacking that pale ass before grabbing and working it faster on her shaft.

This continued for many long, pussy and ass-stretching minutes; she felt her body practically melting. Perhaps it was her proximity to the flame, the brother now squeezing and pushing against the molten blade as he continued his relentless hammering. Neither of them was moaning out or throbbing to indicate they were close; the sister broke their kiss and pushed her forehead against Aitainyn's.

"You bring iron everytime Iona has it, got it? Nnngh... I'm going to make it a ritual to breed you, just like this. Your pussy won't be able to live without me. My brother can have your ass... I just want this adorable womb and your eggs! I'll pay you double every day... I'll just have to sell more... y-you don't mind letting me coat your cunt every day right?"

--------------------------------------------------

Yui was furious to say the least, her cheek pressed beneath the boot of Tywin. But even with her anger, her hips shook and thrusted against the dominant succubus and her unnatural pussy. And as Tywin removed his foot, allowing Lilith to put the knife to the lupine, her tongue had been lulled out and her eyes fuzzy. But she quickly regained her composure, seeing her jerking off soldiers and flushing dark red before turning and scowling.

"Y-You... f-fucking bitch... nnngh... I-I'll just...make you cum from the ground!"

The mouth on the lupine might have been big, but she stayed still for the knotted and dominantly positioned Lilith; her pussy truly could appreciate every inch of the dog-dick like this. If it weren't for that knot, she could truly enjoy this... but her pussy squeezing down provided plenty of pleasure her way. Tywin started moving over to the mage trio, ordering them to bend over and get naked for their own fucking. The bandits moved forward as well; all of them dropping to their knees and making a semi-circle around Yui as their cocks of different colors all plopped down on her face or her torso. Her hands were guided to a pair whilst another dipped her head and pushed into her maw without mercy. Two others poked and pushed against her cheeks while the rest simply jerked off and waited their turn. Seems the lupine woman getting put into her place had been coming; they'd keep her slut under control while she rode if she allowed them. No doubt Yui would be covered in seed and shamed, but that was good for someone who had been so confidently preparing to rape Lilith moments ago.

And she knew that this was probably not even rape for the lupine. As the first man started thrusting into her mouth and she mumbled curses at him from around his prick, she felt a gush of pre-cum deep inside of her. This lupine girl was ready for some release; seems she didn't mind whether it was from getting her throat rubbed raw or burying her knot into a muscular, cock-groping demon pussy. Either way, her chest shook as the men grabbed at her small chest and pulled her top away to reveal the rather modest pair of tits. They might have been small, but her nipples were leaking well enough to suggest she was prime for being a mother! Their fingers gripped and tugged, pulling and enticing her to thrust against Lilith and immediately panic as those wolf ears and her tail shook in panic. She was taking her threat to not move well; particularly now with so many getting ready to rape her... perhaps this would make a good case to inspire fear.

Of course, killing one of these men might teach her followers that raping wasn't their job unless ordered. Whether she wanted a professional legion of darkness or one of the raping hordes like the last attempted uprising about 700 years ago was entirely up to her.

Last edited:

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Aitainyn screamed. When he entered her ass, she didn't know what she'd been expecting, but it wasn't anything like what she received. It hurt... but not half as much as it pleased. She lost her mind, and her scream was half a moan of bliss. Her tail shot around him, pulling him close, so his masculine chest could hug her back, and it even entered his own ass, too short to shove much in there, but enough to tickle his own fancy. Her legs gripped the sister tight, pulling her as deep into her cunt as she could go, and she hung loosely from her shoulders, arms and eyelids listless as all sensation left her body above the waist. Her whole world was two holes being pounded, the rest of her was suddenly superfluous.

Deep. Stretched... words didn't come properly to her lips, lost somewhere between her mind and her mouth. Maybe they were bleeding out her ears, along with any common sense she possessed. The fucking was just too brutal, too primal. It seemed to personify everything a dragon was in nature. It was enough to make her wonder if being a runt really did make her naturally submissive... at least, compared to other drakoni.

Two ten inch, girthy dicks were pounding holes that'd never tried to accommodate such monsters. Tiny holes, on a tiny, if tough, runt. They screamed protestations and pleasure, enough to mix the wires in Aitainyn's brain. She felt her body succumbing to fatigue... as well trained and fit as she was, this was too brutal a pounding for any body to take for long. Her groans and moans steadily became more wanton, her eyes rolled into the back of her head, and she creamed all over the sister, her ass quaking with tired, intense pleasure. The heat only goaded her pleasure. Smoke started blowing from her nostrils, and her belly started warming intensely... with a breath weapon that she turned inwards, heating herself. They could handle it, they were steel drakoni. She wanted the heat. It goaded her pleasure, and it gave her energy even when her muscles were burning and her lungs straining, her bones aching from the brutal sexual beatdown she suffered. Soon enough, they'd be fucking a forge that could mold their dicks and her cunt into refined, sexual weapons.

At least, in her pleasure addled mind. Her wits had bled out long ago.

When the sister asked her, almost timidly, if she'd return and let her cream her pie over and over, Aitainyn gave her a coy, heavy lidded smile. Instead of talking, which Aitainyn honestly hated to do (and had been doing far too much of lately) she grabbed her head (which took two tries), and pulled her in close, devouring her mouth in a passionate kiss that she'd thought would be reserved for her lifelong lover. She wanted them, wanted them both. Her tail squeezed her brother in close, and she clung to the sister, and she bounced on their cocks to force the cream from them. They dominated her, but they were -hers- now.

At least, in her addled mind.

Jiktaq

Apr 2, 2016
It really shouldn't be a surprise to see how quickly these criminals turned on their former master and started to take advantage of her situation. Might help ensure that she knew her place at the bottom of the pecking order, and it would help the men blow off steam. Who knows what she did to these men to warrant them wanting to get their poles wet with her. Maybe they just wanted to rape someone? Well, Lilith wasn't really going to stop them...this one believed she could rape her and be the alpha, rejecting her kind offer. Tywin'valio learned the hardway of refusing diplomacy, and now so did Yui.

She didn't want a raping horde as her forces, but there were better ways of instilling discipline than just killing her own forces left and right at a whim. Those sorts of measures were best used to instill fear of failure or to ensure that certain actions that had already transpired shouldn't occur again. There was nothing to lose if these lot let out their frustration. But in the future, she wanted a legion that could restrain itself and carry out their duties. If they wanted to rut one out, they'd have to wait until they were off duty and took one of the slaves.

Keeping this in mind, she took the knife away from Lupine and pointed to one of the men who tried to take advantage of this situation. The vampiric demoness looked him in the eye with her predator gaze, "Know this well, mortal...I will allow you and yours to enjoy this change of leadership. But if you are going to be of any use to me, I need you lot to be in control of your desires. If you want to enjoy the holes of slaves, it better be on your own time and when it won't compromise work that I give you. Know this well, and act upon this knowledge. If you don't...where you're sticking your rod will be the least of your concerns."

She then flipped the knife in her hand and sheathed it back to its true home, in the sheath strapped to her thigh. With that, she went back to trying to gyrate her hips and bounce on the lap as she could with that fat knot inside of her. She wanted her meal and needed to get this knot under control so she could get back to business. But damn did it feel good.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The warmth of the pint-sized lover definitely made their steel rods bend and push her gooey, well-filled box and backdoor like she were their molten masterpiece. The sister moaned into the kiss, closing her eyes and squeezing that fat ass harder as she started pushing Aitainyn down harder. Even if the gods wouldn't let the drakoni breed as much as they wished, she was going to try and defy them in a moment. Even the brother had to stop handling his sword at the wanton abandonment of sense; instead, he placed the mostly finished word down and grabbed both of them and shoved them backwards over the anvil. Atop her anvil with steam radiating form their rapidly-heating slut, the smoky black siblings were going to finish her. The brother grabbed her shoulders and raised one foot up to step onto the anvil, thrusting down into her gaping asshole, his nuts stringing along the wetness whenever they smacked against the cunt his sister was hammering up into.

The brother was the first to cum, grunting dominantly from above and thrusting his cock deep and down, pushing the lining of her anal cavity and practically smushing her womb for a brief moment. His seed was like a vast wave of coolant, the first spurts alone filling her before he began pulling out. The lewd hole didn't even pop as he exited, letting his cock fall on her back and dumping the rest of a massive load all over her back and base of her tail. Only then did he spank her and push her down so that his sister screamed out in ecstasy. Her load pumped right through that cervix and completely filled Aitainyn's womb; it was like a gooey egg already formed before the rest of the seed spilled right back and out her well-shaped pussy lips to splattered down to the ground and down woman's balls.

Unlike her brother, however, the woman moved her arms to squeeze Aitainyn after the torrent of seed had finished. And started humping franctically, holding the drakoni to her breasts while her tail tugged hers to keep her ass from slipping up and freeing her cock from the pussy.

"One more... for the road... fucking... stuff you... properly... fuCK YES!"

Her screams tore through the place again, thrusting and nutting a smaller but still significant baby-barrage. Her already stuffed womb pushed and her stomach bulged, a vast majority of the seed messily exploding from her cunt as the brother just finished stepping away. His whistle spoke leagues about the few feet of ground now slicked in seed, his sister writhing in her double-orgasm ecstasy as she was certain she had done everything possible to knock Aitainyn up. Only time would tell for the slutty, moaning runt whether or not she'd be mothering her own steel drakoni, though!

------------------------------------

"Y-Yes... a-as you say... er... boss."

While this poor man stepped back with his boner effectively killed, another stepped in; but they all seemed to have got the message from how they'd paled a bit. But unfortunately for Yui, all of them hadn't grown disheartened from getting to rape their old boss. As she bounced up and down on the lupine's fat rod, she saw the first man blow a load from Yui's clawed hands, cum flying out and landing on the lupine's chest. She seemed to want to shout something with her angered eyes, but just at that moment the man in her mouth grunted and thrusted balls deep. His cock came sliding out before he finished feeding her, however; the cock spat a thick two ropes of cum over her face and glazed one of her eyes shut. The lupine's face flushed red in complete shame, biting her lip as the man laughed and got up.

"N-Nggh... ghack... f-fuckers... I'll... I'll fuck-grk!"

Her head had been turned and another man stuffed her throat, the lupine's cock inside of Lilith spasming and blowing a thick, messy load. This lupine's taste was exquisite; perhaps the best yet! But it didn't provide much energy; perhaps lupine were meant to just be delicious snacks? Either way, her cum also was different; it was far... stickier. Lilith felt that fat knot throb and blast another batch nice and deep... but she didn't feel it swishing around as much as she bounced away. This cum was built to impregnate; a defense mechanism for the hunted species perhaps? It wasn't likely she'd get pregnant since she was part vampire, though; this puppy and her prick were hers to abuse as much as she wanted without worrying for a bunch of kids. Perhaps it would be good to punish this herm's cock; bind it at the base beneath the knot so no matter what she did, she couldn't keep cumming until that was removed. Of course, all that hot seed inside of her still pushed and moved like an additional fiery warm lubricant; Lilith could simply let the ex-boss keep cumming.

In the corner of her eye, she could see Tywin humping away at a boy whilst the other two mages watched; much like Yui, the boy was blowing his load. One of the men even noticed and pointed it out to her.

"Ha! Look at Jin! He and Yui are both taking it! I think she actually came first!"

The men all shared a laugh at that one - and one man shared a thick load across Yui's face to briefly make one man scowl as it landed on his cock hammering that slut's face - and Yui's hips wriggled as she bore this humiliation. The first true defeated foe, albeit one that could have easily not been, gave some good insight into how that bitch Gilda would look if turned over to the Drakoni of Fordyk. Perhaps how the lady would look if she decided to slip into the room at night and rape the blonde, too... either way, it was giving her a good insight into how bad leaders were dealt with. Perhaps it was also a fine warning for her; not every servant would be bound like Tywin and Zazz. Someone like Sunna could even be dangerous if turned. Traitors would be something to watch out for in her regime of "might is right" and corruption.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Aitainyn was lifted and carried around like a rag doll, bent, and hammered like a hunk of iron upon the anvil. And then, she WAS upon the anvil, albeit with a drakoni cushion between her and the metal. When the floods of cum came, Aitainyn was already broken, stamina wise. There was effort put into pounding a pussy, pounding an ass... but taking both? After a raw throat fuck, too. She had lost what few wits she had left by the time the seed was spilling out of her holes, and her own cock was deflating, having poured loads on herself and the sister, though nothing to compete with what they showered her insides with. All she felt was what happened in her holes, all she saw was that heaving bossom, tits wrapped around her head, and all she heard were the muffled voices of someone, somewhere far away, saying something she couldn't care less about...

She didn't have the wherewithall to object to the second load dumped in her cunt, and when they were done, she was plastered to whatever they dropped her on, a sticky, mindless mess. Her holes gaped and twitched, finally emptied, and darkness took her before she could even try to muster the will to stay conscious.

They had literally fucked her senseless, until she'd passed out. If she did get pregnant, the first time she fucked another drakoni... it'd be a testament to the smith's virility and vigor, and not completely unexpected.

Jiktaq

Apr 2, 2016
At least the cum felt good, though it wasn't up to satisfying her hunger. She won't be starving tonight, but it was a good pick-me-up. Maybe this Lupine was good to keep around after all...though she wondered if all of this humiliation would succeed in kowtowing this bitch, or incite her to fight harder. You never knew with Lupines, they could do just about anything.

She didn't join the laughter at the boy's expense of becoming a fuck doll. Lilith just wanted this done and over with so she could just get back to business. She got what she wanted out of this exchange and was just waiting until the cock died down and she could get off of it. The demoness also wanted to talk to Tywin when he was done...but who knew how long it was going to take for him to be done dicking all of the new girls...and boy. She thought about the mages, but ultimately tossed them away. Chances are they weren't even that skilled at magic casting. They'd probably only be useful against people who weren't prepared to counter magic. Very useless in that regard, much more useful as pleasure slaves.

As well, she thought about what to do with the Lupine right now...more torture was ultimately useless in this situation. She was beaten and usurped, there was no reason to extend her suffering beyond what her former comrades felt was comeuppance. So she allowed the bitch to cum all she pleased. At least while she was still inside of Lilith, she could continue to feed her.

So there she continued to sit...waiting for the cock to lighten up so she could get off of it. And while waiting she enjoyed whatever cum the Lupine bitch could offer her and did some bounces or grinds to enjoy the cock while it was in her.