Dark Path [PM Jiktaq/Bubble for Invite]

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Protect the mistre-grk...glkk..."
The gurgling of one of her human servants falling away filled Lilith's ears, the most recent of casualties put to the sword. How close had she come to achieving power, her home in the cold wastes magnificent and unchallenged?

But now, wounded from her extended battle with the invader, the vampire felt her left breast pinned beneath a steel boot, a mere mortal scowling down at her as he pointed his bloodied lance at her and prepared the final blow...

Thud.
The sound of her head striking wood as she awoke left her feeling true stinging. It had all been a nightmare, right? Seeing her imp companion slain and sent away, her castle fall, her cattle robbed... it hadn't been real, had it?

But she wasn't in her castle's bedroom. Her things were gone, the servants absent... and her room nothing more than a stone cell. And one of her walls was absent, replaced with silver bars.

A room built to hold her kind.

Whining hinges sounded out of her limited view from the cell, a click of a door closing as soft steps sounded down to her. And not but a moment later, a human entered her vision. The attire he wore wasn't too strange, black hair cascading just beneath his shoulders with the front tied into braids and tucked behind his ears. The man's skin had the color of warm flesh, tinted from working in the sun but pale from the weaker rays of the tundra. Green eyes peeked over to her, a single sensation shooting through her core.

This had been the one who attacked her.

"I struck you with a weapon that should have killed your kind... but I guess you're not some regular vampire or demon. Your clothes burned away so fast that I hardly knew what to do with you since you were still alive... it seemed a waste to just throw you away."

The man turned, grabbing at his cloak's binding to unfasten and remove the garb, then set to removing his gloves. The armor he had wore was absent, but his muscles were thick in just the right places to make doubting his status as a warrior foolish. The man finished baring his arms not that long after, approaching the bars and raising a hand to tap the side of his neck.

"The collar I've given you binds your magic... I can't take too many risks sparing your life... particularly when I even brought you back to my home and tended to your unnatural body. Not that it needed much... I just trickled some blood for you and you seemed to heal naturally."

Jiktaq

Apr 2, 2016
When the initial blur of unconsciousness was gone, it was soon replaced by the blurred rush of panic, confusion, anger, indignation, paranoia, and rationalizations. Many emotions in her mind raged like a chaotic storm as she tried to make sense of what was happening. She tried to still her mind as she focused on the facts of the situation and try to understand what was happening via practical observation.

First, she could tell this was not a kind place for her...as indicated by the small room with the silver bars, she can just feel the purity of the metal from across the room. Second, magic was not working for her. She knew this because she could see her hands...not covered by the manipulated shadows forming her favorite outfit which included gloves as well as her glamour not working...the extremities being a dark red. She was naked and in her true form. Third, she was alone...there was nothing in the room for her, not even her imp servant that tended to her every morning.

And then...he appeared...the subject that all caused all of her questions, and earned her ire. Her eyes practically radiated seething anger as she gazed upon this mortal. She eyed him carefully up and down, sizing him up...he was clear threat, obviously from what he has managed to do, no need for the flair to convey anything. And it seemed intelligent, implying he was prepared to taking on something like her, but not fully equipped for it, however still knows the bare minimum precautions. She had raised a hand to her neck as he had indicated and found her fingers gripping hold of the collar he had managed...damn bastard.

"Countess" Lilith La Trurras was what she went by, and she was more than just some pretty face to keep in a sex dungeon. She was a dangerous abomination of a forbidden union of creatures deep in dark, forbidden magics. The necrotic masters found in the Vampires mingling with the infernal powers of demons, a Succubus to be exact. Born from the union of a Vampiress and an Incubus to form this thing in a cage.

In her human guise, she would be considered a creature of untold beauty that one could only find in songs and poetry, painted and sculpted about by artists. It takes on a more hellish form as she was in her true form. With dainty feet leading gradually up long and slender legs to plump thighs that any man would like to hold, caped by very wide hips a blush bottom that would fill out just about any clothing a tailor would dare make.

Above this being a slim, and toned stomach and back baring the weight of breasts that wolud be impossible for any single man to hold on his own that seemed to defy gravity at will, even without support as they were. Her arms were like her legs as they delicately came down to hug around her mid-section. Her face still conveyed confusion, despite the beauty it held with her features being a mix of soft yet sharp, with thick lips put into a pout, and all of it framed by curly, raven black hair that was set loose about her.

The only other things really worthy of note was her...other, features. Those including her dark red skin that colored her devilously luxurious body, bat-like wings that sprouted from her lower back and flexed reactively, as well as a long, prehensile tail with a thick and suggestive tip, four horns that graced her head, two of them going straight into the air and the other two sweeping along her skull, cat-like eyes that glowed red at the irises, and two sharp fangs that was hidden as her mouth was closed.

This man, was something else...he couldn't have been a warlock, he'd have tried to go beyond just a collar to enslave her. If he was of the necrotic powers, he would have just killed her or sold her out. Of the holy orders he would have, once again, just killed her with no questions asked about it. He knew of her and knew she needed to be taken down by storming her keep and capturing her, he wants her for something. But for what purpose?

Not wanting him to get any of the thought processes that were going through her head, she decided to keep things simple as she tried to ensure her blood didn't boil in her veins by looking at him, "What...what do you want from me?"

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The seething anger of his captive didn't waver the man's emerald gaze, the raised hand shifting to take a firm hold of the silver bars. There wasn't any anger to his facial features, but rather a serious demeanor that permeated as loud as his simple answer.

"You." The man allowed the words to hang in the air, but not long enough for a reply. "I want you. I had heard of your power, your capacity... so I took things from you to make you weak. I would wager you had many spells, many things in that mind... but I suspect your knowledge of this world, of the shape of the demonic realm, and perhaps even some of our fateful battle has left you."

Stealing memories was certainly no feat for the magically incapable, but even through the bars there was nothing to suggest this as some magus or wizard. This man wielded a spear; a commoner's weapon unfit for the hands of the scholarly. But as he released the bars, her mind sang out in agony as it tried to recall the things he mentioned. But there was nothing. Patches of flashing stabs, vague shadows of the world, sparse names of nations but not of the history of them. Unlike the commoners who fielded that simple tool, this man's words were backed and hinted at something sinister to that solemn unwavering figure. But he grabbed the door of the bars and opened it wide, stepping into her cell without even a instant of fear at her inhuman appearance. The man grabbed at his belt, tugging it off and allowing it to drop before grabbing the coat and tossing it to the ground as well.

Before her, the man's flesh bore the secrets to his strength. Even if he looked human, the amount of intricate runes and cuts within the flesh was unlike anything normal for a holy order. A follower of ways without sin or purity, a rune druid of the mortal plane. And although the pants and boots he wore kept him still better dressed than the nude halfbreed, she could see the outline of his masculine bulge running about a foot down his right thigh.

"I spared you... so you will give me your name. Your full name, so that I may etch it to my skin and take my trophy. You will never again threaten my way of life nor harm the people of the Thetham Republic, lest I claim you and make you a cumdump. You will submit to my demands... or I'll grab you by the horns and hold your face to the bars until you're begging me to fuck you as much as I'd like."

That explained where she was, at the least. Facing him without her magic would be a high challenge if she chose the path of violence and freedom. But the path of survival and subservience was laid bare before her much as her body was to him now. Her body still hadn't been given true amounts of food to recover... willingly working with him could give her that. But if she bested him, she could also drink of blood and seed alike to restore her health.

To her left, the large bed of her cell offered the path of submission... whilst ahead of her lie the less traveled path to acquire freedom. Only through him could she escape and have a chance in the world again without any chains to possibly slow her down. Only if he was defeated, dragged into the depths of defeat as she had been, could her pride and life become truly hers.

Will she be a potential slave or will she risk her life for freedom?

Jiktaq

Apr 2, 2016
So...this explained some things. At least it did once the headaches started to clear away. That was annoying, and only really grew to make her dislike this man more. He was certainly a lot more than he seemed...but so was she. It seemed as if he had no idea what she was exactly, and she'll need that to try and gain an upper-hand on this mortal. The runes did not bother her so much...these mortal would need some sort of magical assistance to get away with a lot of what he was doing, and this just proof of that.

But so far he seemed pretty standard affair in terms of desire. Control, power, and apparently something to let out that beast within his pants on. She didn't know anything about this "Thetham Republic" as he called, or whatever it was thanks to this damnable spell he placed on her. She knew that her true goal did not lie here, but elsewhere. This place was inconsequential to her. Mayhaps he even had a bit of fear to him?

He is still mortal, plagued by mortal worries and fears, surely he just considered himself in some preconceived state of threat. Little did he know, he only just welcomed her wrath upon him. But first, she needed to recover...and he needed to get tired out. It was a gamble, who knew what he knew or what sort of enhancements he had on himself with these runes. But, she has yet to meet anything that could outlast her.

Lilith looked up at him and decided to test the waters. He wanted her full name, so he shall have it. At least she still had that in her mind. She swallowed her nervousness of this not working, and hoped he saw it more as indignation as she muttered out, "I...My name, is Lilith...La Trurras. Rightful heir to the La Trurras house..." Sure, you could count that as selling out her family, but one thing at a time. Not like they did much for her lately, anyways.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"A vampire and not a demon? Unlikely."

The man paced forth, his right hand raising and grabbing one of her skull-wreathing horns. So close, the man stood a few inches taller than her, squeezing the material as the runes on his flesh lit up. The brighter they hissed with energy - pulsing through as he pulled the energy from the air itself - the stronger that hand squeezed and began straining her body's physical limits. The ground itself rushed closer, the man forcing her to her knees with far less effort than it should have been to restrain her. It was a testament to just how weak she was... but it also meant that his strength wasn't a naturally-sourced well. Good for allowing her to get stamina back, but bad for the hope of outlasting him. If the winds of fate blew poorly, she'd be lucky and suck him dry... but if not, she'd be well mind-broken by the time the man ran out of manjuice for her.

But with her new position, the man's other hand grabbed the opposing side's vertical horn, pulling her against his crotch so that the bulge pushed against her face through the fabric. She could smell the man's pine and sweat-mixed odor, his voice demanding once more.

"A name... the real one. If you don't open up about who you are... then you're going to open up and I'll work that throat for a roun-"

The man's runes glowed hotter and hotter, his hands squeezing so tight that they seemed about ready to snap her horns! Gods, he couldn't control the strength that he now used on her, the man roaring and pulling her for a moment before the world flickered and he vanished.

Or, more accurately, she did.

Her necklace tore away, the air rushing around her as she fell a short distance to thud into a pile of leaves. The cell was gone, the man who threatened to rape her face until she bowed to his very will was no more. But above all, the necklace was gone and her magic returned to her. The lingering spell wasn't, however; things still felt fuzzy in her mind. The name of Thetham rang true to an island... had it been where her castle stood? It was hard to say, but the forest around her was certainly familiar. Or, rather, the lake that gently washed at a shore before her.

This was the free nation of Bridgesland, to the north of the Vatysian Empire. If she had been in Thetham before, she was now alone in one of the most rural parts of the mainland. This was a place she could start again or at least try... a place where she might have the chance to heal above all.

There were three places to go along the shores of the large lake, all of them close enough for messengers to move but far enough that they were still a day or two's travel apart. The question was where she wanted to go...

• Bridgetown: a large town built upon a massive series of bridges that has since become a major town within the free nation with an impressive castle rising from the waters of the lake and looking over it. Large population, plenty of guilds, but due to its importance and proximity to the Vatysian Empire a very hostile place to demi-humans where even slaves are cruelly tortured or punished for the most minimal of slights.
  • Damston: an old military fort-converted into a minor liege's abode with a village nestled around it. It has a medium population, only houses local guilds, and supports a very loose group of indentured demi-human slaves with more liberties than a Vatysian Empire outpost or settlement.
  • Fordyk: a rural village with an old manor nearby. It has a small population, no guilds, and actively engages in trade with demi-humans. This makes the town a prime target for Imperial Raids and inquisitors, but also allows one to meet the various other monsterfolk of the world once trusted by the town or connected properly.

Jiktaq

Apr 2, 2016
Well...shit...

It seemed her attempt to control some of the situation went in a direction that she hoped it didn't. It seemed he already knew that her family was of vampires, so she couldn't blame demon corruption on it. It was a gamble, and she might have just given this man one step closer to figuring her out. Well, you win some, you lose some...

And right now it really seemed like she was bout to lose pretty hard...

And that was when it happened.

She started to pant in panic again as she had no idea what was going on and looked around aimlessly. Where was the room? Where was the man? Where was she? Why is she here?

Lilith stood up as she looked around and the headache from before came back to her, signaling that she couldn't think still...but at least some information was coming back to her. Then that reminded her of something. She quickly checked her neck and an ecstatic, soul-easing sigh of relief came from her...the collar was gone. And she felt as if she could do things now, what she should always be capable of doing!

Grinning smugly, she put her hand on her hip, cocked it to the side, and then raised her other hand to snap her fingers. As soon as she did, the shadows of the forest around started to ebb and flow like water. Within a moment, the shadows jumped on her and completely enveloped her body. Letting out a moan of contentment, she relished in the fact she could do this again, being so close to a possible life of this being robbed from her. And within moments, her change was complete.

The dark red skin exchanged for a tan color, the cat-like red eyes replaced with smooth amber human eyes, the wings, tail, horns, and fangs gone, along with her lips having stylistic dark purple lipstick. And her body became draped by the shadows, forming fabrics that seemed poured and painted over her skin.

Dark high heels holding her feet as sheer, lace stockings went up to her mid thigh and held up by a garter strap that cut into her front and back thighs...though people would only see one leg as her ankle-length one piece black dress formed a half skirt that hid her left leg while her right leg was left out in the open to be gandered at. Her navel and back was left exposed as the dress came up and barely kept her bountiful breasts in check, the main body of it connecting to the elbow-length gloves that looked like her stockings, though they ended with a ring wrapped around the middle fingers and left her fingers opened.

Purring as she looked down at herself, she put her hands on her hips confidently only to be discouraged...the feel of her ritual knife and grimoire weren't there. She sighed and shook her head, "Right...back to square one..."

Seeking to rectify this as soon and as safely as possibly, she thought about her options carefully. Favoring a more moderate approach to try and appease all of her problems, she decided to head towards to Damston. First she needed to feed and possibly get some money...then she could get herself back on track.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Thankfully for Lilith, the closest town was the one she picked. It took little time at all to reach it - around an hour - and less to enter the village. There were no walls erected around Damston, the washing waters of the piers audible in her disguised ears. A beautiful woman like her had no guards to worry about or anything that might expose her.

The streets of Damston were as expected for the village's modest size. Children ran through the streets, demi-human servants chasing after them for their parents or tending to their masters and mistresses with bowed heads. It was a cruel reminder that in the mortal plane, many species were not considered equal to humans. This was only a brief window at how horrible it was to live in the Empire, however, by stark contrast. There were also guards that walked the streets, their gear and equipment representative of their status as a modest town. This was the one-brothel type of place one could live at their entire life and have plenty without trouble.

In the distance, set atop a rocky outcrop within the heart of the village, the old fortress rose in a mix of newer wooden reinforcement and the old stone. It was a relic, her mind finally remembering, of a forgotten age. It had been the vampire kindred who haunted these stretches of lake shores in the past. It had been her kin that forced the erection of this place and its ramparts as a bastion against the darkness. The local lord - Baron Numos - descended from a proud line of hunters that rose to nobility for their service to the free nation. Of course, her memory also remembered that the Baron was still young and inexperienced with the real world of politics. A prime and juicy target for takeover... but likely not one that would be for Lilith alone if she wanted to go for the head of this place.

But she did have options that were far more in-line with a simple recovery route.
  • The town's brothel, the Bunny's Glazer, was likely a place where the more tame demi-human kind and humans alike went to offer their holes and bodies. She could make a hefty fee and feed that way, but if they had a no condom policy then she might end up walking out of there with more than just her restoration and coin.
  • The local warrior's guild. Such places are often home to adventurers wanting to either make their own name, earn enough for a slave, or just get a good battle. It was dangerous, but with her body she could likely seduce an adventurer into being her "ally". Completing a job could be good for building a positive reputation... imagine her being reputed as a hero instead of a demonic vampire monstrosity murdering and torturing her way to power!
  • The shady part of town. She could get in deep with the riffraff. The criminal scum who might just rape her if mugging her didn't throw up any coin. A village of this size had those sorts hiding and that was likely near the docks; a smuggler's haven. That's a good way to get a bad reputation, which might be what she'd love... but it would also put her on the guard's radar. And with attention from the guards came hunters.
  • Seducing her way into the royal court. The most hard option and the least in-line with her simple goals. Finding the right guard to let pound her or eat out might get her in the door, allow her to start serving the Baron and meeting the power players of Damston as a result. It was extremely dangerous as any magical or holy fellow might sense what she was, but she might also get close enough to make her move and take Damston.
[All four options will be maintained anytime Lilith visits Damston until they're completed/exhausted/removed.]

Jiktaq

Apr 2, 2016
Already things were looking up Lilith's way. The location was incredibly close, plenty of easy pickings, and some of her memory was returning to her...slowly, but at least they were still there. Hopefully here she could catch her breath and get a hold of herself. And there were quite a few options to choose from!

However, the visit to the Baron was an immediate no go. As much as she would have liked to have attempted this before...well, THAT incident, she just wasn't ready. Her powers were mostly gone, she had no servants, she's weak from hunger, her artifacts and instruments were gone, and there is always a court priest or something present. She would not be able to survive there at all! Plus it was too high profile. More than likely that man is gonna be out to find her and she had no idea how well connected he was.

The other options however...they were more tempting. There was always the chance of a huge payout with the guild, which had its own benefits to consider outside of what she immediately needed. Then there was the back alleyways...all she really needed was something to feast off of. Surely she wouldn't get a bad reputation for being "raped". And then there's the brothel...which would tick all of her boxes nicely. But every option gave her the risk of getting her name out there...she needed to stay simple.

She would no doubt draw the ire of some of the prostitutes for soaking up their clientele. And she didn't feel like getting pressed against a dirty wall in some gutter. But a random traveling lady wishing to "sell her wares" to some strong men? Not many people would question that. So with that in mind, she went to the warrior's guild to try her luck...hopefully there weren't any demon or vampire hunters or holy men deciding to play out in a mercenary trade.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
As the doors of the local warrior's guild swung open, the "merchant" was graced with a sight that she'd known of but rarely seen thanks to her line of blood. Mostly human adventurers gathered around tables and near walls strewn with old maps of the area. Thankfully, there were no clerics... but she could taste the silver in the air of a person wielding a weapon designed to kill her kindred spirits. And it was coming from a unique pair of adventurers that were just the right marks. A bunfolk woman and an odd human. But the smell of silver wasn't nearly as bad; she could smell something delicious coming from the young man.

Standing six feet tall, the man turned from the map, adorned in a simple steel breastplate with elbow-length gauntlets. That much armor was better than the commoners would have access to; the blade of silver and that together meant this must have been a noble. His hair was a brilliant crimson, framing his young and masculine face. A human young enough to be cute but old enough to be handsome, both of his brown eyes fixing on the woman as he spoke out of earshot. Considering what she could see of his unarmored shoulders, he would likely be a fine and strapping lad to lay with. But the scent she smelled... perhaps it was demonic ancestry; or something from the other side that was waiting to be awaken or stolen.

The bunny servant's ears swept back and down her back, the fur of them matching her short ponytail of brown hair. She appeared much more meek and likely inherited her kind's shyness and hadn't overcome it, keeping her head low whenever she wasn't being spoken to. Unlike her companion, she was only about five feet tall... but her assets were certainly fitting and good for her equally young age. Her chest carried hefty globes that could easily be big on someone taller, binding visible from the low-cut neck of her crop-top. She was containing much larger breasts, likely around a good H cup for someone Lilith's size! Her hips were flared, but far less pronounced like the woman's chest. The skirt she wore easily contained a rather average butt, a cute tail poking back behind her. Her bare arms and legs had fur running up to the elbows and knees, her human-like feet bare to allow her to fully run. Unlike her armed master, all she had was a pack. The loyal servant ferrying goods for her master.

"M-Master Lin, I-I am certain whatever you pick will be fine."

Her voice cut through in a quieter cut of the populace, the bunny girl blushing and lowering her head so that her sapphire-like blue eyes stared at the ground as the man turned to face her.

"You think so, Sunna? I suppose you would know best what I'm physically capable of... but we don't have the proper nets to capture a harpy. The request is to capture it, not kill it..."

Jiktaq

Apr 2, 2016
Lilith started to reconsider her choice when the presence of silver started to become apparent...that blasted metal was everywhere, it seems. But oh well, it just means there was a chance of a great lay around her to feast off of and some possible coinage to earn...it wasn't cheap to afford this lifestyle so she could get lucky. She could pass off well enough for regular human, despite her looks. So she could at least skirt by some notoriety.

As she looked about the place, she notice tall, dark, and muscular looking her over as he was talking with other. Not at all disliking what she was seeing, she gave him a flirty wink before looking over the prospects. It seemed another stand out target was a man with his bunny-girl slave talking about a job. It was probably best not to interrupt him...if he was searching for a job, chances are his coin was rather dry.

Besides, there was just...something else, about that other man. Her curiosity got the best of her want to keep low and take the least amount of risks as possible. Perhaps with a bit too much of a tempting sway to her hips, she started to step over to the large warrior that was eyeing her up. She didn't bother to hide her interest in him, her warm gaze staring straight at him with her smile.

However, she decided to play the field just to see what this man was like. As she made her way over to him, and making it clear that she was focusing on him, she deviated when she got close...before getting to the table he was at, she found a random empty spot at another table and sat down. Now, it was just a matter of a waiting game to see if he took the bait.

She made it all the more tempting as she turned around and sat down slowly, pushing out her derriere that was hugged tightly be her dress and gave only bare minimum panty-line for the thong she was wearing. Meanwhile her breasts dangled in the air for a moment before bouncing as she sat down. She made a show of getting comfy in her seat as she reclined back and gave the man another passing glance before looking over the guild once more.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The man watched her for a few moments, particularly fixated after the wink, before she got exactly what she wanted. By the time her eyes were scanning the guild, her view was cut short by the glimmer of the man's breastplate, grabbing and shifting a table to her side. And as he sat down, she could finally make out what the smell was just as the young adventurer met her gaze with a smirk. She was smelling demon ancestry alright, made more evident as the swordsman extended a hand in a familiar style. It was a style used by older imperials that had ties or were raised in courts that were often the playthings of the more sinister variety.

"My name is Tyrin." Whilst one hand was offered to her in greeting, the other gauntlet reached around her hips. A simple tug brought her closer, the scent of the man's rich blood singing out brilliantly above the scent of silver as the hand grabbed one of her thick thighs. "I've never seen someone like you around here... otherwise I'd have you in my tent. My partner Lin and my slave are fetching us our next quest, but I think I'd rather have a conquest..."

There wasn't any shame in the man's demeanor, sliding the hand on her thigh up and beneath the edge of her skirt to grab a firm hold on her ass. She made a convincing slut to have netted someone so open, but thankfully sane enough to not bend her over and fuck her in the center of the guildhall. But as the two made contact, the bunfolk woman looked over and hurriedly trotted to the table with the man known as Lin scowling at her back. Her face was flushed red with sweet blood, albeit nothing like her more delicious companion, as she hurriedly bowed her head to the pair.

"M-Master Tyrin, M-Master Lin h-has found one... s-surely you shouldn't be speaking to this woman.... right?"

Lilith didn't need to be a vampire more than likely to see what was going on. The bunny girl racing over just as she was getting attention and had the man hooked? Her beating heart meant that she was likely hooking a fish that the slave thought she could mate with and fill her oven with plenty of little bunny buns. A woman like her was often the target of demons for how easy they were to manipulate... perhaps a prime target to a prospective future. A full-sized servant might not be as loyalty-fixed as her imp, but tits that big if she got knocked up would make a slave like Sunna here quite beneficial. And Tyrin, without releasing her ass, seemed quite aware of his breed-worthy possession as he turned with a smirk.

"Sunna, Lin might be an ass to you but I am not. Why are you getting in the way of me having a good time? Do you wish to take her place?"

"N-No! I... n-not that... I would hate it, b-but... it would be disrespectful to you..."

Twisting her legs together to stiffle her lust, Sunna looked at Lilith for a moment... before a very distinct twitch of her nose made the servant pale a bit. She'd sensed Lilith... but looked to her master without even changing her demeanor in the slightest.

"Master Tyrin... we should let Master Lin have this one... y-you always say how he should... g-get back in the saddle with someone attractive. W-We can surely go take the job on and meet them after. A-All we need to do is catch a harpy. You and I can do that easily, but Lin thinks it too hard. S-So-"

The man scowled, the hand offered in greeting to Lilith instead shifting to rest on the table. Sunna wasn't exposing her, but offering her a consolation? Spare her Tyrin and devour just a regular, uninteresting man? Lilith had a friend (or at least someone she could control) in this demi-human. It was just a matter of whether or not she'd choose to scratch backs instead of crush any hope of getting Sunna's strapping young master. Perhaps, at her increased strength, she could make a deal and net both of them as proper staff. It was a question of the short game versus the long game.

Jiktaq

Apr 2, 2016
She knew she had the man hooked the moment she walked in. She just had to figure that this was the type that enjoyed making the first move, to make his dominance clear and stake his territory himself. It was unspoken, their mutual interest, but it was always better to let the man feel he was taking charge in the relationship.

And taking charge he was, with how handsy he was getting. If she were a lesser woman, she might have been angry or disgusted with how he was acting and treating her. But this was all according to plan, and it really only spoke volumes of what she could make a man do with little effort. It was a compliment really, and one she was going to work off of.

Lilith grinned at Tyrin and leaned herself closer to him, letting her breasts rest on his body as she didn't stop him feeling up her body. Her thigh and ass equal parts smooth and firm to the touch, but soft to the squeeze, letting just that right amount of give to be satisfying. Her body was built for this, and it showed.

She let out a purr as she responded to him, "I do love a man that knows what he wants and gets right to it...games are fun, but right to the chase is exciting. As for me, you can call me-"

The hybrid was then interrupted as the Bunfolk and the other man decided to join the party. Just her luck...it seemed the two main targets she eyed up were actually all together. Well, that would simply some things, but complicate others. She wasn't expecting a group dynamic to navigate through, but here she was. She barely even had enough times to weigh her options when she noticed the recognition strike the features of the woman, Sunna she was called. You'd think she'd at least be able to hide such a reaction...now there was a problem to handle.

When it seemed like the situation was about to escalate into a scene, Lilith decided to act. Collecting herself for a moment, she grinned as she slowly stood up. As she did so, she let out her voice roll from her lips, as if a speaking with a soothing lullaby, "Please, Sir Tyrin...surely you can't blame a woman for feeling like she's about to lose her man, hmmmm? Especially one so cute, and well developed as this one...downright criminal for a man to reject her feelings and punish her for them, no?"

She smiled at Sunna as she leaned in closer to the Bunfolk girl. Without much warning, she had leaned in and pressed her lips against the other woman's and gave the girl a warm, inviting kiss. Her tongue had slipped in to wrestle against hers' as she leaned more in to try and deepen it, almost as if she was trying to steal the girl's breath away. After a minute, she retreated the kiss, a bridge of saliva keeping them connected until it popped free.

All the while, the smile never faded away, "Do not fear me, sweetie...I have no intentions of stealing your master from you." She gave Sunna a wink before standing back up straight and turning to face Tyrin. She offered the man her hand, "As I was saying before...you may call me Evelyn. And do forgive me for being so forward in this...relationship, between you and the girl. I do love seeing cute, pretty things get all hot and flustered, don't you?"

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The kiss had shocked the girl, but the two men were both watching quite extensively by the time the pair parted. Sunna's tongue had barely a moment to try and fight against the oppressive woman's appendage, left red-faced and dazed as they parted. The words made her flush red, but as 'Evelyn' faced Tyrin, the male had risen and now approached the pair. His left hand grabbed the bunfolk's top and tugged it up, allowing her bound breasts to bulge out and snapping her back to reality. Even if they were not bare and her nipples were safely hidden, her hands gently raised to cusp the bottom of them and try to tug them closer.

"Sunna is a slave, Evelyn. Laying with her for more than a casual fuck would be detrimental to my status. Or have you never met the Empire's people, who enforce putting demi-humans like her within a collar or worse?"

Lilith felt the other man approach her from behind, the man known as Lin reaching around and beneath her dress to grab her tits. Things were starting to become much more clear; simple adventurers weren't always so simple... especially one that bore demonic blood. These two likely sought women like her, lured them in, and raped them into slaves. And now, with Sunna's head low and the two men close enough to keep any prying eyes from seeing her molestation, she had arrived in the center of it. But that left the question of how Sunna fit into these... had she always been a slave to Tyrin? Had she fallen in love with him even knowing what game he played? The man pulled the bunfolk in question to his hip, Tyrin using his free hand to gently grab Lilith's chin.

"I think Sunna is right... you're going to come back quietly to a room with my friend Lin here. You're right, though... it's been ages since I fucked my bunny's pretty face. I suppose she's earned a treat, Evelyn. I think we can both agree we like them hot and flustered; I just wonder how you'll look after we collar you and make your holes gape for weeks. For my eighth slut broken, you'll do just fine... with tits like yours and those hips, any man will want you to be a slave or breeder."

Lin squeezed her chest from behind, slipping closer so a rather lackluster bulge pressed to her ass, the man chuckling into her ear. She could fight, but would be ridiculously difficult and bring attention to her. But if they took her back to some rooms, she could pick one man clean and then get a hold of her knowing-bunny and this scumbag. Perhaps teach him what true darkness was as the ultimate form of karma?

Jiktaq

Apr 2, 2016
So, it was all laid out so clear. And here she thought there was a chance she had found some untapped potential resource to exploit...and such a shame. He just her type to want to wrap around her finger and make use of. But such insolence did deserve punishment, after all. While her breasts were being fondled, she looked over to the Bunfolk girl, Sunna...she was oddly passive about all of this. It truly was a mystery how deep this, no pun intended, rabbit hole went.

But first things first...this was an opportunity for her, still. These men seemed awfully keen with feeding her exactly what she needed. And who knows, maybe after she overpowered them, she could get herself back in working order by stealing their stuff and getting her imp minion back form the Hellish Planes. And then there would be the issue of what to do with them afterwards and Sunna herself.

One step at a time...

She offered no resistance to Lin as he fondled her body, and in fact started to squirm a little. Might as well play the damsel for now and see where it goes. It seems like only Sunna has an inkling as to what she really is. These brutes are so dimwitted and ignorant that they don't even know what sort of fly they caught in their spider web. She gave off an air of silent surrender as she just accepted what was happening.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"That's a good slut-in-training."

Lin's molesting hands withdrew, but she'd feel the soft touch of a knife to her back as the pair moved toward a stairway that led up to the second floor. Adventurers must have earned rooms, even if they were scum like these two. But as the woman was pushed and guided, Sunna and her dominant master stopped short. Lin shoved her through a door just as she'd see Sunna avert her gaze to the floor, her master grabbing at the bindings as he worked to open his door.

Alone with Lin, the man locked the door and grabbed at her dress' back. The surrender was allowing him to muscle her right on over to the bed, the rather plain male shoving her face-first into the one-person bed before pushing her skirt above her hips. And then she'd feel the man grab her neck, trailing the knife along her derriere as he tried his hardest to be menacing above her.

"Alright, slut... I think we'll do just fine putting a kid in you... struggle and I'll put an extra hole in you that won't be for fucking!"

The girthy smack of his short but thick rod signaled just how effective her form was. The only thing guaranteed so far was that she certainly looked good enough for people to want to rape; she was lucky that these were simpletons and not someone who could do more to keep and rape her for eternity like that pesky runic knight. Her thong was pulled aside without any ceremony, the man rutting his rod up between the crease of her ass and thudding against the fabric. Hotdogging her instead of fucking her made it seem more like he was a virgin... and considering the pity that Sunna implied Tyrin had for the man, maybe he was as useless as one. The knife-wielding hand grabbed at one of her wrists to pin her hand as his hips shifted and he put his weight atop her. Through the wall, she could hear the rabbitgirl being thrown down or up against something, Tyrin's voice carrying its demanding tone well even if she couldn't understand him. Not that she'd need to worry about the bunfolk; Lin aligned with her bare cunt and was already pushing his way through. As thick as he was, it was easy to tell... but the journey ended before he even got his first grunt out.

"Grade-A pussy!" Panting into her ear, Lin laughed and gave a small hump that lewdly clapped off her thick backside. "Not bad... shame whoever gets you will have a bastard to raise!"

The man's strength and smell were nothing like Tyrin; hell, Sunna smelled leagues above this guy when it came to the food he could provide. If anyone deserved to get sucked dry or punished, Lin would be a good start; perhaps he'd make a good battering ram if she wanted to throw subtlety to the wind and drop in on the now-gasping furball and the slaver mastermind of this project. Sucking Lin fully dry, however, might also provide a good catalyst to resurrect her trusty companion...

Jiktaq

Apr 2, 2016
She's had better...to be fair she's also had worse, but she has had a hell of a lot better. And even some of the worse ones didn't try to compensate with this whole "let me enjoy this or I'll kill you" scheme this one had going on. But hey, food is food really. Luckily she didn't take life force like her kin, otherwise this would have been a mess to clean up. Though if this is anything to go by, it'll probably still be a mess, but it probably won't be Lilith making it.

The dark hybrid just let him enjoy himself with plundering her supernatural pussy that was made to be fucked. As his hips clapped against her ass and caused the perfect hemispheres that were seemingly cut in half by her garter straps to jiggle with the impact, her warm and moist pussy held tightly onto him like a vice and pulsated around him. It was almost like another living organism as it claimed on him and reacted to his thrusts in just the right ways without even trying.

She could hear the other "couple" through the wall and a smirk came to her face. Now they could tire themselves out while Lilith regained her strength. Seems even with some surprise developments, things were still going in her favor. Licking her lips, she then let the smirk go away as she went to put on the act.

The "slut-to-be" closed her eyes and let out forced, pained grunts and moans of refusal, "N-No! Please! T-take out! I don't...dun wanna be...pregnant!" Luckily when she was in need to feed any cum she received in her womb wouldn't take as it would just get devoured. At least, that's what it sees like...she's never really gotten pregnant despite her sexual activities. She could be wrong as there were still things about her she still didn't know about or understand...but hopefully the theory holds true in this case. She didn't want anything to remind her of...this, thing using her body at the moment.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The man moaned and thrusted harder, getting off on her faked cries and ultimately shaking the bed with their rutting. It was nothing like the wall-shaking thuds next door from the bed, furniture, or maybe just Sunna slamming against the wall; but it definitely wasn't a gentle fuck. But with such a meager and average rod, there wasn't any pleasure to really gain... hell, he even blew his load a measly minute in. The knife clattered away as he shifted his hands and grabbed both her wrists, pinning her fully and humping with reckless abandon.

"Fuck! You're a good bitch! I-I... nnngh!" Another load sank into her nethers, the man not ceasing his humping as he tried to keep ramming away at the mythical pussy. "G-guh... it's like... it's sucking me in... d-devouring me..."

Load after load seeped into her, unfortunately making the hot mess he was making about the only thing pleasurable. Not that any of it slipped away, her body doing its unholy work of devouring every drop of seed. Minutes turned into ten, then into twenty... and her rapist was steadily clapping against her slower but just as forcibly thanks to her entrapping pussy. And then he stopped thrusting, rolling the pair of them over and gasping for air with his cock still buried in her.

"H-Holy... hell... h-how... can you... keep squeezing? H-How haven't you cum yet?"

Exhausted as he was, the full ride so far hadn't given her much. The aching of her body was gone - her skin entirely blemish free beyond the recently smacked red ass of hers - but her magical supplies were abysmal. It was unlikely this failure of the male gender was already out of any baby-batter to give away... the only thing he had left now was his blood. The best way to get rid of any trace of Lin presented itself as the man lay beneath her trying to catch his breath. All she'd have to do is roll over and suck every ounce of blood from him and he'd be gone. There'd be no true way to really make use of him without getting exposed, but cutting the man with his own weapon would make a good alibi for why his blood had emptied. All she'd need to do was leave some of it that he doesn't need to drain out and expose the body; no doctor of this age could tell a sucked-dry victim apart from a man who bled to death. Only a priest could... and who would call a priest in a place that openly allowed a pair of rapists like Tyrin and Lin to work out of the guildhouse?

The thudding grew quiet next door for the first time in all of the rutting, however; Sunna's moans sweetly sang through the wood divider as she no doubt rode an orgasm. But considering the panting and gasps picked up and cut her orgasmic crying off, it seemed that Tyrin wasn't going to let the bunny girl rest. That stamina wearing out on her big boy seemed unlikely; a good note for the future at the very least.

Jiktaq

Apr 2, 2016
This male truly was pathetic...even after all of these loads he still wasn't enough to get her back up to reasonable shape? At least the hunger pains were gain, just how long as she went without eating? It didn't matter anyways, if she could get her imp back, a clearer picture could be shown.

Always one step at a time...

Finding this man useless in all aspects and not even worthy as feed for her underlings, she decided it was time to take him out of his miserable existence. He only had one purpose and it was time to fulfill that. She reached over and grabbed the knife, and as she did so she took his cock out of her and rolled him off of the bed. Her hand came down onto his mouth to prevent him from screaming as she looked him dead in the eye.

She let the guise slip just a little for him to see her true eyes...the glowing red, cat-like orbs that pierced through him, "There is far more to me...than you realize." She then let her fangs loose as she stabbed the man with the knife and gave him a deep cut. She was careful to ensure she didn't get any on her quite yet as she let the poor sod bleed out for a moment...at least enough that was necessary.

When she felt it was time, she leaned in and wrapped her lips around the wound, drinking it all in like a hungry animal. Taking in whatever she could get out of this pathetic man. She was gonna need as much strength as she could gather to take on the insolent bastard next door and get her minion back...then she would have to get out of town as quickly as possibly.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
There wasn't enough strength in Lin to fight back, the man letting out little more than a dying whimper into her hand, shaking and convulsing as she fed. Her body definitely felt the man's blood more effectively than his seed, re-surging and replenishing more than the she'd needed. Her muscles were satisfied, her magic swelled (albeit still handicapped thanks to that man's cursed memory dampner), and she finally felt satisfied. Just in time for her to hear the whimpering bunfolk nextdoor as the Tyrin set into her again with his bed-quacking ruts. She wasn't going to need his strength, though... if the now-dying or outright dead man on the bed was useful for anything, he'd had plenty of blood. She had enough power to re-summon her companion and hit the road.

If she wanted, she could walk out now and abandon Sunna to her life of getting raped and used. The smell of demon taint on Tyrin meant that, perhaps, his mortality was falling away... if she didn't turn him now, he'd turn soon. Taking him out wouldn't be necessary, as they'd likely execute him in town as his humanity shred itself away forever. But if she did kill him or ruin him, leaving him to Sunna, then the bunfolk would likely fall for both men's conditions. The other option, however... she could take Sunna with her; perhaps even both of them. In time, corrupting and turning Tyrin could make a skillful minion... but she would likely suffer to great lengths even with the help of her imp to get such a prize male out of town without incident.

In short:
  • She could simply walk away, dooming the poor girl next door to be a rape victim to Tyrin and likely see him executed when he did finally turn without someone to rein him in and guide him to control.
  • She could kill or break him, setting Sunna up and covering up her actions for good.
  • She could take Sunna with her, leaving Tyrin. His eventual corruption might very well bury this incident as nothing more than just a madman...
  • She could take both of them. Sunna would be controllable and Tyrin could one day become a faithful soldier of significant use to her. But getting them out would very likely exhaust all of her strength yet again, leaving her to rely on her imp and whatever means she can devise to keep the pair orderly.
The bigger question of where she'd go was altogether rather rough... but she did vaguely recall an old cave spoken about as an ancestral history site for her clan near here once. It likely has been abandoned to the elements, but she could no doubt find her way there with the aide of her companion or simply using her vampiric intuition. It would be a sufficient place to stay... a place to start until she could acquire something... better. It's unlikely the ancestral cave has much use to her with so little specialists and other kindred spirits that know their ancient history and architecture to draw out its magnificent uses...

Jiktaq

Apr 2, 2016
She was surprised the man still had fight left in him. Seems he worked better as a blood bank than a lover...who would have thought that? But what little he had could be enough to coax an old friend back to the mortal realm. Licking her still blood stained lips, she had set to work. Using her fingers to scoop up the blood, she began to paint the summoning circle and do the proper chants.

Over all it wouldn't take long to do for an Imp she already knew. The circle was simple and small and it only required a little bit of life essence from the victim to fuel. When it was done and the circle began to glow, she began to chant out the Imp's name...

"Zazz'raqk...Zazz'raqk...Zazz'raqk...Zazz'raqk!"

A dark portal appeared at the floor of the room at the end of her chanting. Within a moment, a figure leapt through it and pounced right on the unfortunate man, feeding off of the last remnants of his life force like a starved animal. Who knows how long he was stuck in the Hellish Planes? It wasn't exactly a hospitable place where you hunt or were the hunted. And imps...sadly got the short end of the stick a lot of times. But they were at least decent pyromancers...at least this one was.

Lilith waited until the poor dear was done before getting attention, "Hello again, my sweet minion. Long time no see. Before we get to catching up, we have work to do as usual." She pointed towards the wall where they could still hear the two people fucking like animals, "The ones in there...I want one of them. And there's a cave nearby where we can regroup. The man I don't care too much for...he annoys me. We can pin the murder of this one on him. The woman, however, I want for my personal servant. I do hope you're ready to help, despite the rather disappointing meal I had to work with."

Last edited:

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Although the spell was the same, Lilith was faced with... a different sight. It was certainly Zazz, but the imp's new form was... special. The same sweet one, but with an actually... not awful face. It seems reincarnation had given him a slightly less monstrous nose. Her demand and pointing being some of the first things he got to see was expected, the little minion's bare body naked only for a moment as he tore clothing away from the victim that had helped spawn him.

"Of course... but I should make you pay me back for that annoying man from the old place, Mistress. That spear didn't tickle." His eyes shifted to her, the loyalty in his body not doing much to hide his anger at the prior death whilst securing the man's belt around the far-too large shirt to form a temporary tunic for now. "I take it that you being so weak means that this is... beneath the level, so to speak. I'll mind the explosion."

Dropping to the floor, the imp made his way over and began simply running his finger along the wall. The imp's nail etched magic into the very wood, a simple symbol forming and quickly expanding to encompass the entire wall.

And then the wall caught fire, burning away in all but a matter of seconds; the imp had been quite adept at helping her construct her prior lair for a reason, after all.

Inside the room, Sunna was facedown on the mattress, her tongue lulled out and the poor girl drooling. Her legs were tightly wrapped around a sweaty Tyrin, the man's muscled upper half bare as he thrust into the bunfolk's pussy with lewd smacks from the soaked cunt. Those furry toes curled each time he thrust his hips, her furry arms squeezing around her bandage-lacking chest. Without those bindings, Sunna had become a proper K cup, resting on her chest and convulsing as an orgasm shook through her. Unlike Lin and his pathetic cock, Tyrin thrust into the bunny girl with a hefty eight inches. It wasn't huge compared to demons or the runic man, but the member's girth and a row of stud piercings along the shaft were no doubt a key component in fucking the bunny's pussy into bliss.

The man turned his head, however, finally noticing the missing wall. But he didn't get a chance to reach for the sword resting at the corner of his bed, Zazz'raqk blasting him square on the forehead with a concentrated bolt of flame. It barely singed the man, simply a means to channel kinetic force. Tyrin staggered away and out of his slutty and submitting woman's leg vice, crashing to the floor unconscious. Sunna didn't even notice her pussy left wide, the plump-lipped womanhood spasming and clenching at nothing as she gave a soft spray of femjuices in the dying embers of her orgasm.

"Hm." Zazz looked at the quivering bunny as her feet dropped and her toes thumped against the ground, gently approaching to kick and make sure Tyrin was out. "I've never seen a bunfolk before... kind of want one to knock up with some imps now, though, seeing how this one is still cumming even without a cock. She must either really be addicted to sex or just be a recent generation demi-human with a lot of her demon blood still running through her..."

Jiktaq

Apr 2, 2016
She would have to talk to the imp about his insolence later, but she was softening up to the new look...it seemed death did wonders for him this time around. But it mattered little. Still dressed in her favored clothing, she watched as her minion did his duty. She quite curious to see if still had what it takes...and let it not be said that Zazz'raqk failed to deliver. The mountain of a man was outcold like it was nothing. Though, she was a tad bit disappointed...she had expected more of him...on many facets. But it was no longer her concern.

She looked to Sunna and appraised her...it seemed this girl was going to be of more use to her than she initially thought. Lilith mused over Zazz'raqk's thoughts for a moment before saying, "Maybe later, Zazz'raqk...I have some questions for her first, and you as well. We have much to discuss. But for now, get the men in a proper way to frame and get going to cave. I'll meet you there. Meanwhile, I'm going to use me and our new friend here to set up the distraction of our escape."

With that, she willed her clothing to looked disheveled and tore up. She reached her hands up and messed her air about to make it look frazzled and unkempt. She didn't need to do much for the Bunfolk...she was perfect the way she was. She reached down and picked up the girl, letting the unconscious body of the girl lean against her. She let out a breath and started to do some stretches...it was time to really put on her acting chops.

Blinking rapidly to try and get her eyes all watery, she made a limp towards the door and burst through it. As she did so, she yelled out, "Help! Some..Someone help! R-rape! Murder!" Who could really resist two pretty girls in need, even if one of them was a demi-human...she could probably convince anyone to leave the girl in her care.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
As she left, she could swear she heard the imp grumble at this new job. Perhaps death had ruined his mood in exchange for fixing his face.

But as the pair made their way out - the nude bunny writhing against her still - her plan definitely worked. The guild attendee looked up and cursed, but finally turned and yelled for someone to summon the guards. No one tried to stop the demi-human nor the woman, rushing forward and up to the scene in a hurry. Their exit did draw some eyes because Sunna was naked, but someone approached in a matter of moments, flanked by countless armed men. A young man with blonde hair in a short pixie cut, dressed head to toe in furs and ceremonial steel armor with brilliantly shined bronze lining. His face was concealed as he wreathed the young bunny girl and draped his cloak across the two, wearing a helmet that protected his face above all else.

"Go, miss. Allow me to deal with this."

The hero walked past them and toward the guild with his escorts in hot pursuit, reaching to his hip and drawing a steel axe as he barged inside. After that, their departure wasn't hindered... they escaped Damston without any trouble. Sunna's body was thankfully somewhat light and the path simple. The town moved away, turning to an hour... and then two...

The moon was low, the night almost over, but she finally brought the fucked-sleeping rabbit into a place that sang out to her. Like silver could smell or be sensed, this place had been easy to find the closer she got. But unlike all of that, this place smelled of blood.

The cave's entrance was draped in moss, posing no problem as they passed inside. The floor and walls were smooth even without anyone living here for so long, leading to the back where the vampire's hideaway at last came to a door. Her favorite imp had already made it, his makeshift tunic now accompanied by some hastily constructed pants, it seemed, from the slack of the shirt. He must have been here for a bit to stitch up some clothes to fully hide himself away. But she could also see him rubbing a burned nub where his right ear's tip had been. It seemed he must have had some trouble, but nothing he couldn't handle or seemed overtly worried about; the servant turned his gaze to the pair as he motioned toward the door nearby with a wave of his head.

"I can't open this door... it must be one of those fancy blood locks that only reacts to a vampire. I made sure to set-up a trap or two nearby to hopefully catch some animals or some fool pursuer... but I think we're alone, Mistress. I knicked myself since you yelling woke that man up, but got out before anyone arrived. I made sure they were dragging him off in cuffs before leaving. I swear I smelled demonic taint on him, though... I hope you've not made an enemy we can't afford when we don't even have a single soldier. I can only do so much alone, thanks to my size and limited capabilities. And I doubt that bunny girl will be easy to convince to fight, even for someone as astounding and kind enough to spare and save her as you..."

Jiktaq

Apr 2, 2016
Mortals were so easy to manipulate...well, most of them anyways. That one man still made her blood boil though. But, at least there was an ocean and another kingdom separating her from him, so maybe she won't hear from him for awhile. Hopefully he couldn't just track her or something, that would complicate issues.

Getting the knocked out girl to the cave was easy...people were too busy with the ruckus at the guild to give them any bother, and it was deep into the night. She even had stories ready to tell people about what happened, but nobody didn't even bother to ask. Things really were looking her way.

Once in the cave and seeing the imp, she really had to fight the urge to put him in his place. But there was more pressing issues to resolve. After all, at least he was doing something helpful still. And at least his binds were keeping him loyal, despite his new uppity attitude he seemed to have adopted.

At the inquiry about the large man, she just said, "I don't have the time or resources to groom something of his potential. If he grows to hate me, he's cruelty and anger will further wither his humanity. And if he manages to find me, then he'll be useful. He'll have trained himself and I'll just need to reap the rewards."

She then went up to the door. Her memory was still fuzzy with details, but she remembered only needing to touch it for it to work. Hopefully that's all it really was. Reaching out with her hand, she just said, "Thanks for your help, Zazz'raqk," as she firmly pressed her hand against the lock...hoping that that was all it needed to open up.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Her imp gave a simple nod and thankfully withheld snark for now. The doorway slowly slid wide, ancient stone and magic working in harmony to pull it nice and wide. Miss Dead Weight wasn't stirring yet as the interior was exposed, still relying on Lilith to ferry her around. Though that wasn't necessary for long, as the doorway pulled away and revealed a large chamber. The master's bedroom was straight ahead, with the slave quarters to the right, and the dining area to the left. Any bathing areas or bathrooms were likely to not work these days, but she could likely get them fixed with enough time and work from her imp.

An old but sturdy stone bed wasn't too far, the sheets preserved magnificently from the chamber's sealing. Laying Sunna there was one option... taking the bunny girl to her personal bedroom was another.

Zazz hadn't come inside, though... he was likely tending to matters outside still. Her bedroom could be seen with some ease, however, with the massive bed for supporting a harem gathering in the center of it. It wasn't like she needed much other furniture since the shadows themselves acted as her clothes and her status prevented the need for many things that most mortals desired, such as perfumes and make-up. Truthfully, with the night coming to an end soon, she had some nice ways to end it. Perhaps cozying up with her new bunny and having fun was an idea... Sunna waking up with her mistress and being introduced to new pleasure may help her deal with the loss of her fat-cocked ex-master.

But she felt another power looming within: a spirit. A soul of the departed stuck in this realm, it took all but a moment for a whispy, humanoid figure to appear before her. But it did not speak; instead, it folded its arm and bowed its head. It must have been the work of some member of the soul-working clan, before the four parted and took such different approaches. It was unlikely it could do more than direct her around in its weakened state... she would likely need a member of the el-Sahata or a powerful member of a dark or holy order that specialized in the fabric of one's soul to mend them.

But it made things interesting. Perhaps it could handle basic chores and free up the uses for her personal imp, in lieu of proper servants and soldiers. Zazz might have been goofy, but the only way Sunna was likely to become a servant quickly would be to ruin her as a Thrall... otherwise she would need training and preparation. But even a meek and untrained demi-human servant-slave like her could have uses with some orgasms and proper discipline...

Jiktaq

Apr 2, 2016
Well, it was something at least. All she really needed right now was just a place to lay low and collect herself. Though the spirit did surprise her...who would have thought she would encounter el-Sahata necro-sorcery here? She called it that because to call el-Sahata magic regular necromancy was pretty much an insult. Those vampires had too much going for them in terms of pure magical force.

Unsure of what to really do with the spirit, she nodded her head in its way and carried Sunna over to where the master bedroom was. She already had an idea of what to use the bunfolk girl for. While she laid low and figure out what her next moves should be, she was going to need a constant food supply. And while it wasn't much, at least this girl would be entertaining to feed from. Chances are she was already broken by the brute before, so it should be a simple matter to keep her submissive.

When she got to the master bedroom, she went over to the large bed and sat down on it. Lilith crawled to the middle of the bed and sat against the pillows. Meanwhile, she had the bunfolk lay on her side and her her head rest within her lap. Might as well get the girl comfortable...there should be intimacy between a mistress and her food, after all.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The spirit flickered away without a need for it, leaving the pair all alone within her new chamber. The bed, despite its age, was easily on par with an appropriate bed for someone of her status. The large-chested bunny girl's skin was soft against hers, those furry ears and her hair laying over the mistress as she still slept. The biggest challenge would likely be adapting her new girl to her schedule... but that would come with time. The girl's tail twitched in her sleep as if she knew she was being watched.

At this range, Lilith could see just how much power lay within the girl. She wasn't anything special as far as food went, but her body had endured that beast of a man fucking it all this time. She clearly hadn't given birth, but was ideal for it; her legs and hips were powerful. Beyond just food, this girl could become a useful asset; she had the potential as a scout, spy, or maybe even an archer. Such training wasn't something that Lilith could give, of course; the only one that was possible now was scout training from her imp's experience and skillset. With teats like hers, Sunna could even make an astounding whore... but being truly broken into a slut would waste any use in the long run for this adorable chess piece.

But at long last, her rescued bunny stirred... and rolled over between the demon's legs as she did so. Her mouth pressed to the woman's cunt, yawning into it briefly before her eyes fluttered open; her face turning almost as red as her mistress. And much like a rabbit caught in headlights, she froze up. It was unlikely she was too surprised by the demon's look, as she'd sensed Lilith's true identity before; rather, she was likely uncertain about this pairing. Perhaps the cute and well-fucked girl, without getting any of her master's precious seed buried in her, was horny but inexperienced with another woman! Those furry arms gently wrapped around her hefty chest as she lay there, the massive tits squished beneath her for now, as she slid to her knees and gently put her weight forward. Her lips were parting, experimentally touching her tongue to the halfbreed demon-vampire's pussy as if to ask if that were the correct way.

It was up to the mistress to decide what she'd like; to enjoy herself first or to take the leading hand and make her new bunfolk toy squeal and replenish her strength.

Jiktaq

Apr 2, 2016
There were options for the girl, that was for sure. And Lilith was confident in her decision making that she would make the right choice of what to do with her eventually. But for now, she only needed Sunna to be one thing, and it seemed like a part of what she needed this girl was going to be happening unexpectedly! The Bunfolk rolling until she was face first in her crotch made the new mistress give out a surprised "Oh!" She didn't foresee this happening, but it wasn't entirely unpleasant.

Lilith smiled down at Sunna, watching her what she was going to do carefully...to see how she would react to the situation she was in. What she didn't expect was her getting into a more comfortable position to eat her out! This one really is a keeper!

Keeping her smile up, she just stared down at the girl. A hand came up, but only to gently stroke the girl's hair and ears. She wasn't going to tell this girl what to do quite yet...she was still curious to see what exactly Sunna thought she was here for. Lilith wanted to see how her new acquisition would handle herself in this new environment.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The gentle caress had an instant effect, the bunfolk woman blushing even brighter. Tears welled up into her eyes as she received what must be one of the few affectionate displays the slave received, her eyes closing and her tongue seeping further. Even without experience with another woman, she knew pussy from being a woman; her tongue lapping gently and shallow as she slowly took on the woman's taste. Her hips gave slight shifts, tail flicking up and down, as she found parts she liked more and grew bolder. Even though she was crying, the way she lapped and started simply spearing for depth made it obvious she was starting to enjoy this. A slave forced to always take cock, even one they liked, never would have had the chance to take their own initiative.

Wreathing her brown-furred arms up and around her thighs, she gently tugged the red thighs apart and pushed deeper, her nose gently bumping Lilith's clit. Demi-humans were certainly fast learners... perhaps that was why demons loved to fuck and create new races and spawn like them. If more powerful and unique demons were born that raped the right person, it spawned something astounding; whether it was vampires or slutty bunnies. It may be an incentive to cooperate with her other half's kin in the future... the creation of new species into the world could make for some interesting toys.

Not that she needed any of them, Sunna pushing Lilith's hips up slightly and redistributing their weights. The large-chested girl rose up, tugging Lilith with her so that the demon was left on her back and her lower half in the air, as those massive tits pushed against her butt and lower back like some natural seat.

Sunna was eating her out truly now, eyes still closed but tongue greedily pillaging Lilith's womanhood. Whilst her inexperience was certainly there, she was leagues better than the weak dicked Lin's efforts to get the woman off!

Jiktaq

Apr 2, 2016
One does usually attract flies more with honey. It seems this slave responds well with affection and softness. The proverbial carrot, as it were...which was fitting considering her bunny nature. And it seemed that her soft encouragement was already starting to pay off! The bunnygirl was getting more and more invested in helping her new mistress enjoy herself. The enthusiasm for the activity just sky rocketed in the efforts done.

Lilith let out a coo as she was being shifted around, then moaned out at the sensations. Finally! Someone that can actually be competent in bed! With a bit more work, and some practice, this new addition could really be something.

"Mmmm...oh, yes! Right there, my lil' bunny. Yes! Get that tongue workin'!" There wasn't much creativity she could say with this situation, she was just happy to start feeling pleasure again. She desperately needed something to get her loose. And this was just what the doctor ordered.

As Sunna ate her new mistress out, she would notice a few things. One, that her mistress's pussy was almost like a living thing on its own as it reacted to her ministrations. It quivered and rolled as she worked it, and even went rigid if she hit a couple of spots coupled with yells from the demon woman. Another thing would be the taste of the juices...almost like the juice form a sinfully delicious fruit. It was almost intoxicating with its sweetness.

Then the last thing she would notice would be Lilith's tail. The thing came up and started to caress her cheek gently. The thing was about as thick as the cock her former master had, but certainly far, far longer. And it just didn't stop at the caressing...it eventually started to snake its way down her body. It seemed this tail wanted in on some of the action.