CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8w-z for CoC 1.0.2)

Shade of Zurn

Sep 21, 2016
Hmm that reminds me how come we only see imps, but no lower class succubi and incubbi about; aside from the ones in dungeons? Or the singular one that travels the desert?

Reactions: Ormael

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015

nox bellua

May 23, 2016
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1igDGTfuacsQ0XIvjNSSFX8aeu44WNSH7DWMeDxkmjf8/edit?usp=sharing

For once in a while I'm sharing the link please keep in mind text is not yet quality controlled and will be subject to several wave of quality control before release.

(If I was not clear this is a preview that is likely to be littered with grammatical errors and such read this at your own risk.)

Actually, just at a glance and a short speed read, I really like it.

Edit: Also will there be a male/herm variant? Reading through it and it seems mostly female.

Reactions: Ormael and Liadri

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Actually, just at a glance and a short speed read, I really like it.

Edit: Also will there be a male/herm variant? Reading through it and it seems mostly female.

Male might happen as an expension where you fight the Sorority of the black tentacle and herm is 100% sure to happen as the only prerequisite is a vagina however currently female and herm is the only mode that is supported.

Last edited:

nox bellua

May 23, 2016
Male might happen as an expension where you fight the cult and herm is 100% sure to happen as the only prerequisite is a vagina however currently female and herm is the only mode that is supported.

Alright, cool. :) Read through the doc and really liked it.

Last edited:

Shade of Zurn

Sep 21, 2016
Tried the latest version on a brand new game; tried to purchase the cerulean potion having a 100 gems on hand but I can't even examine it... Yes my character is male; any requirements aside from that?

nox bellua

May 23, 2016
Oh, from Giacomo. Also, definitely bugged.

Edit: Also, what does the cerulean potion do?

Last edited:

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
I want to mention all of my Docs are now availlable in the red demon goat contracts list topic.

Shade of Zurn

Sep 21, 2016
Mmm that is a lot of lovely content to look forward to. :) Still I am a bit concerned as to how the heck is one supposed to reach max level efficiently at any point of development?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ehh lil bit backward replying order

@2345234 Yes it was fixed around 2-3 days after e1 release. I jsut endend up starting code Etna so not wanted push build with some minor fixes and etc.

@Shade of Zurn I admit I'm little lost what you meant by saying "to reach max level efficiently at any point of development". COuld you expalin it a lil more for a lil derpy me?
On Celuran Succubus I not touched anything here so nothing should be broken. And req. would be to have cock and gems to buy it. Not even free space is neefed since PC can use it right away but then at night if PC want to keep new potion she would leave free slot is needed. But would regardless check it jsut to be sure all is ok.
Demons for now just simple succubus/incubus/omnibus are set as one of possible enemies in Blught Ridge (also possibility to jsut meet stronger one imps or whole groups of them).

On Night Succubus been abe to pass by all guarding npc...well it was I think let as "magic" or handwaving by saying "it jsut happpening" as technicaly with ful of followers camp she shouldn't be able to go in, have fun with PC then leave totaly unnoticed. Especialy if PC not sleeping alone -_-'

@Zevos I think it would be but I would be able tell with 100% certaintly tomorrow near release time. Not the one answer I wanted to give thou so I really not happy about this either to nnot able with 100A% say all should be fine now.

Reactions: Agrok

Shade of Zurn

Sep 21, 2016
At the moment I am curious as to how one is meant to reach max level as currently to do it efficiently you would have to have ascended at least once and took the rare perk that bolsters xp dropped from higher level enemies. Will there eventually just be enough dungeons and areas to travel through to level up that much?

nox bellua

May 23, 2016
@Ormael Okay so I contacted Fen and Savin about Raphael. So far it seems I got the go ahead on editing him. :)

Edit: I got the "I'm not gonna say no." and "I'm not going to be working on CoC in the foreseeable future, so you can write whatever you want, but I am unlikely to do much with the main game at this time." from Fen.

Edit2: Also I can bring you in on the conversation to get your opinion.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Shade of Zurn Ahh so as I thought you was asking how to get to lvl 150. Well atm it's still boring grind at frost gigants (their of all current "enggame" enemies giving most exp due to having gigant enemy tag - 3x more exp). LAter on their will be more enemies at 40+ lvl's so then it would be easier. Now it's still matter of grining on those 30-40 lvl monsters to gather enough exp to go up to 150 in one go.

@Zevos Do you usualy use standalone flash player or browser to play? In case of browser which one it's?

@nox bellua Ohh ok thx for notification then Nox. That mean I could start to think on some changes and eventualy who I can "kindly ask for help with this" Yup I know not always I would be best person to do something so asking from willing to hel people giving also good results...vide Liadri :p Few months and she almost like unreplacable part of team working on this mod ^^

EDIT: Out of curiousity Fen/Savin replied here on forum in PM's or you caught them on discord?

EDIT part 2: Speaking of Discord Liadri some time ago made server for my mod so if anyone interested can PM her to get inv (Probably faster way to get there than PM-ing me as I may be lil more busy than her most of the time :()

Reactions: Agrok

nox bellua

May 23, 2016
@Ormael Also I can bring you in on the conversation to get your opinion of the situation. :)
Edit: Hopefully @Liadri will pick up the mantle. If @Liadri does I can't wait to see what will become of it. :D

Last edited:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well then this load form file may be some deeper issue than mod related. I remember some people had toruble with this that lead them to totaly move from using browser to stand alon flash player. I admitting that I barely use Internet Explorer so it may been reason I not been able to notice this bug. Now I know I need to use diff browser for it *insert akward laugh.gif here*

@nox bellua No need to do this nox. I everyday n Fen discord chat so I can jsut grab Savin or Fenoxo and as them this there too. Still nice to know you get soon reply from them (and well the one that wasn't simply denying what you asked for).