CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8w-z for CoC 1.0.2)

Zavos

May 7, 2016
I've been using Internet Explorer for TiTS and Revamp and load file for them has worked so far.

Reactions: Ormael

nox bellua

May 23, 2016
Well then this load form file may be some deeper issue than mod related. I remember some people had toruble with this that lead them to totaly move from using browser to stand alon flash player. I admitting that I barely use Internet Explorer so it may been reason I not been able to notice this bug. Now I know I need to use diff browser for it *insert akward laugh.gif here*

@nox bellua No need to do this nox. I everyday n Fen discord chat so I can jsut grab Savin or Fenoxo and as them this there too. Still nice to know you get soon reply from them (and well the one that wasn't simply denying what you asked for).
@Ormael Absolutely, hope to see you get the same reply of "okay".

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I've been using Internet Explorer for TiTS and Revamp and load file for them has worked so far.

Well I not kept some parts of code up to date with Revamp since I not planned to go the same path. I already seeing from time to time people saying Xianxia is just merely Revamp +
At least almost the same people noticing that Revamp is peacefull revolution when mine is wild evolution ride without breaks ^^
Well as long none of you tell I need calm down I will keep saying: that rollercaster ain't got a breaks :catte:

@Ormael Absolutely, hope to see you get the same reply of "okay".

Well I thin their shouldn't give me diametral different reply that the one given to you. I suppose raphael content isn't under such heavy "not touch ever that stuff" rule than some of other parts of content.
Like for sure if there will be some change to Savin stuff you all can be sure it was only due to me personaly comming to Savin and asking directly: Savin I want change this, this and this and this will affect your content. Are you agree or got any objections?

nox bellua

May 23, 2016
Well I thin their shouldn't give me diametral different reply that the one given to you. I suppose raphael content isn't under such heavy "not touch ever that stuff" rule than some of other parts of content.
Like for sure if there will be some change to Savin stuff you all can be sure it was only due to me personaly comming to Savin and asking directly: Savin I want change this, this and this and this will affect your content. Are you agree or got any objections?
@Ormael The reply I got was "Merauder's been gone since... late 2013?" Seems like it being Merauder's work gave us some leeway. :toot:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well since it not work on IE and Chrome would even more hard work to make it not be solved in 2017 but still in 2016.

Reactions: Agrok

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
To not talk about mod stuff in Liadri thead and thus increasing risk she may anger mods would write it here. For PC or any npc reaching level of been called Soul Overlord it would be possible to channel soulforce to fly without need of wings. And Soul Overlord for PC will be accesable at lvl 36+ (so still few builds away till I add it since I want add some more stuff for already added soul cultivation stages and in general fix all small messups with soulforce system).

nox bellua

May 23, 2016
To not talk about mod stuff in Liadri thead and thus increasing risk she may anger mods would write it here. For PC or any npc reaching level of been called Soul Overlord it would be possible to channel soulforce to fly without need of wings. And Soul Overlord for PC will be accesable at lvl 36+ (so still few builds away till I add it since I want add some more stuff for already added soul cultivation stages and in general fix all small messups with soulforce system).
Agree, don't want to anger Liadri. Also the Soul Overlord level of soulforce seem interesting. What other perks might you get in being a Soul Overlord?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
00. Job: Soul Cultivator 1+ - sort of zero stage of cultivation treated more as introdution to soulforce stuff
01. Soul Apprentice 6+ - this stage and 200+ max soulforce needed to trigger scene of gaining soul sense
02. Soul Personage 12+
03. Soul Warrior 18+
04. Soul Sprite 24+ - current highest stage of soul cultivation perks line possible to get - later on this stage will moment PC get access to ability to powerup atacks using elements like fire, ice, thunder
Above are currently added stages with lvl's that are needed to unlock them.
Below stages that are atm in testing before been made officialy accesable.
05. Soul Exalt 30+
06. Soul Overlord 36+ - PC can fly using soulforce
07. Soul Tyrant 42+

For benefits of having each Soul ... perk is atm lil mix of few things like increasing max soulforce, hunger bars, adding little bit of flat bonus to max str/tou/spe/int/lib. Later on part of this bonuses will be moved to seperate perks.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
I decided to try and write the rest of the Yggdrasil scenes. I wager a 50% chance this won't end well and Liadri will pick it up and integrate it into her own plant stuff.

Perhaps if i have inspiration to spare (and plant stuffs hold my attention long enough), i might take a stab at a Yggdrasil shrine idea.

My current conceptual stats for Yggdrassil are
Spd-
Tough++
Int+++
Lib-- (Meant to limit access to lust management perks)
Soul++
And a magic special tied to Yggdrasil racial score that reduces lust by 15/20%. Can you give me a basic idea of what these stat bonuses would end up as on par with kitsune/plant?

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
One note: game assumes then you have wings if you can fly. Many flight-related scenes mention your wings.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Etis Yes I'm aware it will mean tons of hard work that on the surface will be barely noticable by averange player. Yet I want to take on this task to make possible tag canFly() not only mean that (n)pc got wings but also may be jsut super strong cultivator that laugh at need of wings to fly. Certainly it won't be small change compared to orginal game but to stick to Xianxia theme it's needed step to take.

@Zevos Plant TF in the end was shared effort of Liadri and mine...well maybe more on her part. On stats effects such setup you proposed would be...
+20 tou, -10 spe, +30 int, -20 lib, for soulforce you have in mind amount similar to alicorn(150) or kitsune(500)?
I not see trouble to rise lil more bonus to Int and Tou (somewhere between 5-20 more points) and giving slight more (-25) penatly to Lib and Spe (-15)
to give you compare to full kitsune bonus (9 tails): -10 str, -10 tou, +20 spe, +50 int and for soulforce as meantioned above 500
full plant TF bonuses for treant/dryad with 7+ pts in racial score: +25 str, +100 tou, -50 spe plus ~10 bonus armor

Shade of Zurn

Sep 21, 2016
Haven't tried the forest yet. Gimme me a little bit. Ran through the forest for a bit over an ingame day haven't encountered her.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Before making check and fixing her I would kindaly ask you to see if her daughters not have similar issue in deep woods. Aside that I hope you like option to remove her out of enc pool without radical method unless PC use soul sense.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
I've written a draft of the Yggdrasil meet n greet. Right now, its the bottom three pages. I'll probably try to refine it some more soon.
Arcane Arsenal
Any thoughts?

Shade of Zurn

Sep 21, 2016
Meh not really; although I am curious as to how Marae would react to Yggdrasil.

Also a brand new player should be able to get at least 6 dragon score in addition to whatever you need with kitsune when that revamp comes along... but they better be ready for a ton of reloads. Full-sized wings + Horns + Tongue + Cock. Unless that gets changed in someway. Although I really hope it doesn't Kitsune + Dragon is just an amazing combo.

Last edited:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Zevos Good draft but I agree it need polishing ^^ Ohh Soul Sense is always singular never plural. It would be like saying PC got few touch, sight, etc. senses. So you need to make sure when soul sense is meantioned it's soul sense not soul senses.

Yeah as Shade noted there would be need resolve what os Yggdrasil connection with Marae. She supposed to be mian godess of Mareth plus godess of flora. Thou I see you make Ygg as god(ess) of tru balance/neutrality that seems to so accidently or maybe on purpose been also plant life form.

@Shade of Zurn With 0.8a I intend to put way to been able to return to previously possesed body transformation effects after PC already transform enough times. With this you would be able to put together body mutation effects from kitsune and dragon TF at almost any moment. There would be few condition for this option to work but still I think many people would accept them and not gonna feel it's too hard way to near limitless customization of PC with few click. For sure it may not be option accesable in first week or two of ingame time unless PC mutate very often over course of days.

Shade of Zurn

Sep 21, 2016
I specifically love using dragon and Kitsune combo I just hope it remains a combo even none ascended characters could achieve once the revamp for kitsune comes around. That is all I meant. I don't mind reloading for the effort; but I will appreciate the ability to be able to reobtain transformations as long as you had them previously. OH would that mean you would be able to regain human features as well?

nox bellua

May 23, 2016
@Zevos Good draft but I agree it need polishing ^^ Ohh Soul Sense is always singular never plural. It would be like saying PC got few touch, sight, etc. senses. So you need to make sure when soul sense is meantioned it's soul sense not soul senses.

Yeah as Shade noted there would be need resolve what os Yggdrasil connection with Marae. She supposed to be mian godess of Mareth plus godess of flora. Thou I see you make Ygg as god(ess) of tru balance/neutrality that seems to so accidently or maybe on purpose been also plant life form.

@Shade of Zurn With 0.8a I intend to put way to been able to return to previously possesed body transformation effects after PC already transform enough times. With this you would be able to put together body mutation effects from kitsune and dragon TF at almost any moment. There would be few condition for this option to work but still I think many people would accept them and not gonna feel it's too hard way to near limitless customization of PC with few click. For sure it may not be option accesable in first week or two of ingame time unless PC mutate very often over course of days.
@Ormael Being able to acess past transformations sounds quite useful.

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
I will be writting a little more on Diva tonight.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Ormael Being able to acess past transformations sounds quite useful.

Atm plan is that unlocking that otpion will requite getting TF'd around 20-50 times. After this point all transformation that PC undergone would be accesable later on at any moment as long PC meet one condition.